Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 21

Story Info
Belle and Vanessa enjoy a TransAtlantic threesome.
2k words
4.67
3.6k
2

Part 21 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, you are insatiable," cried Vanessa, as Belle woke her from her deep sleep by sucking gently on her nipple, and combing her fingers through the triangle of pubic hair at the junction of Vanessa's thighs.

The two girls had experienced three nights of extremely satisfying lesbian sex and were exhausted, but Belle was eager to enjoy this, their penultimate night together to the full.

They were on two separate courses in Southampton, a city far away from Emmerdale, the village in rural Yorkshire where they lived and worked.

"What time is it?" Asked a very sleepy Vanessa.

Belle, younger by about twenty years, replied, "six thirty, time for a quickie."

Vanessa wanted to sleep, but couldn't resist the temptation of Belle's talented fingers doing magical things to her.

Their mouths locked together, the two girls frantically worked their fingers in the others pussy and managed a very satisfying simultaneous orgasm.

They were going to be pushed for time, on this the last day of their courses, so while Vanessa splashed into a quick bath, Belle showered.

They hurriedly dressed and applied make up, enjoyed a nice kiss and left for their respective courses, both looking forward to the end of course parties to be held that night.

The parties were being held in Vanessa's hotel, but before they started, the girls and a few boys from the courses, made a tour of local bars.

"You look very nice tonight Vanessa." Said a voice with a strong American accent from behind her.

Turning, Vanessa was facing Bree.

Bree was an American veterinarian, who had given several lectures on the course. She was African American, about the same age as Vanessa, but taller and very statuesque.

"Why thank you Bree, your looking very nice too."

After some small talk about the course, the American said, "I heard you say that you were in a same sex relationship, so am I."

Vanessa was surprised that one of the lecturers had broached the subject, and was instantly aware from Bree's demeanour and body language what was on her mind.

"Yes, her name is Charity, the love of my life, we are planning the wedding soon."

Moving closer, Bree bent down and whispered in Vanessa's ear, "I would recommend some black magic before you tie the knot." And with that sauntered off to talk to other girls.

Belle came over to Vanessa, "God, who was that, she's stunning, I don't think I have ever seen skin like that, wow, beautiful."

"She's one of the lecturers off my course, American, and guess what? She's just propositioned me."

Belle said, "get in there girl, I wouldn't hesitate, go for it," then continued, "After what we've been doing all week, another little dalliance won't kill you."

Vanessa looked pensive, then smiled and said, "why not?"

Then Belle said, with a twinkle in her eye, "ever had a threesome?"

Vanessa blushed, and said, "you little devil, you are incorrigible." Then continued, I bet you have, haven't you?"

Belle laughed, "of course, my second lesbian experience was a threesome, complete strangers, but fantastic."

"Any others?" Asked an astonished Vanessa.

"Just the one, a couple from the village." Belle said nonchalantly, then continued, " guy and a girl, no further details though."

Vanessa said, "I don't know what's going on under my nose, do I? Everyone seems to be shagging each other, and I am with Charity, not that I am complaining, she is incredible in bed."

The American, Bree eased her way through the crowd and said, "and who is this little beauty?"

Vanessa said, "this is Belle, our administration clerk, and may I add, one hot little number under the duvet."

Bree extended her hand for Belle to shake. Ignoring the hand, Belle stretched to her full height, plus the extremely high heels of her shoes, and pulled a surprised Bree's head forward and kissed her full on the mouth, sliding her tongue between the woman's lips.

"I understand you want to fuck Vanessa, mind if I join you?" Said Belle casually.

Bree looked at Vanessa, who simply shrugged her shoulders and said, "why not?"

Five minutes later the three were in a taxi heading to Bree's hotel.

The driver, glancing in his mirror saw the black woman kissing the older of the two blondes, while the other's hand was rubbing her crotch through the material of her pants. He almost rear ended the car in front.

On arrival at the Hotel the three girls hurriedly went to Bree's room, which turned out to be a quite luxurious suite complete with king-size bed.

The three of them were just about to strip when Vanessa's phone rang. It was her fiancee, Charity..

Vanessa said, "you will have to excuse me girls I have to take this," and with that disappeared into the bathroom..

Meanwhile after a brief couple of kisses, Belle and Bree stripped down to their bra and panties. Belle was wearing a cute bra, white with pink roses and matching panties. Bree's red bra, hardly contained her large breasts .

Belle reached for her bag and took out her phone. "I must have a souvenir of this," she almost shrieked.

She began taking selfies of herself and Bree, just the usual stuff until Belle said, "I must have a photo of that incredible arse, or ass as you Americans would say."

"Only too happy to oblige," said Bree, kneeling on the bed and sticking her backside up, the panties stretching tightly across the taut skin of her buttocks.

Belle than asked Bree for some sexy poses. Bree obliged, licking Belle's neck, then the tops of her breasts. Both girls were giggling and clicking away at selfies, when Vanessa re-entered the bedroom.

Still with her phone in her hand, she started taking pictures of herself and the other two in increasingly sexual poses.

Bree, elevated the moment by dropping down the cup of Belle's bra and sensually licking the erect nipple. This sent shivers of anticipation through an already turned on young lady.

Putting down their phones, the three decided to get more comfortable and sank back into the king sized bed.

By this time Vanessa had stripped down to her black and white bra and panties.

Bree eased the fabric of Vanessa's panties aside and with skilful fingers began to massage the lips of her pussy. At the same time, Belle had eased a nipple from Bree's bra and was slowly licking and sucking on the hard black nub of flesh.

As Bree and Vanessa kissed, Belle was easing her way down the body of the American, sliding her tongue over the smooth black skin.

Bree opened her legs a little further, and as Belle pulled aside her panties, she said in a deep American drawl, "go for it baby, eat some good ole American pussy." Then continued to devour Vanessa's mouth with long, sloppy and tongue infested kisses.

Only too happy to oblige, Belle eased her tongue towards the glistening outer lips and tentatively began to lick.

She had sucked black cocks in the past, and found that a wonderful experience, but now, licking black pussy lips, with the vivid pink inner flesh contrasting with the black, was something else entirely.

Meanwhile above Belle's talented tongue licking her pussy, Bree had unclipped Vanessa's bra and her long fingers were caressing the firm flesh and tweaking the pink, now very hard nipple.

Bree came with a loud cry of, "Oh my god, that's wonderful," as her juices coated Belle's face.

Vanessa freed the large black breasts from Bree's bra, as Belle's tongue traced its way towards the twin peaks of delicious black sexiness.

Bree and Vanessa continued with tongue gymnastics as Belle feasted on Bree's breasts, before Vanessa broke off from the intense kissing and lay back on the bed, saying, "time I got my pussy eaten, any volunteers?"

Belle was only to keen to oblige and after sliding off Vanessa's panties, was soon slurping away at the extremely wet vagina of the blonde.

As she continued to lick and suck on her bosses pussy, she felt a tug as the American slowly pulled her panties down. She readjusted her body so that her pert backside was raised. Bree removed Belle's panties and immediately began to cover the smooth skin of the young blondes arse with long sensual sweeps of her amazingly talented tongue.

Belle with her lips and tongue almost glued to Vanessa's pussy and with Bree doing amazing things between her legs, soon achieved her first orgasm, very quickly followed by another.

When Bree began to lick around her butthole, Belle again came, long and hard. She had experienced many orgasms in her relatively short sex life, but this was something else.

Bree then inserted a finger into Belle's butthole, while her mouth worked feverishly a couple of inches lower.

Meanwhile Vanessa, eyes clamped tightly shut, was savouring every second of Belle's ministrations in and around her pussy. The young girl had turned out to be a naturally gifted pussy artist. Fingers, tongue and even her nose on occasions, had given Vanessa untold pleasures in the past few days.

Now with Belle eating her out, she opened her eyes and saw the Americans face just above hers. Bree lowered her lips to Vanessa's and the blonde tasted Belle's juices on her lips. She placed a finger in Vanessa's mouth, and the woman, eagerly sucked the digit, coated with Belle's cum, deep into her mouth.

"Your turn," Vanessa said to Belle, who lay back and spread her legs. While Vanessa kissed her, she inserted first one, then two and finally three fingers into Belle, while the black American sucked hungrily on her nipple.

Vanessa then offered the wet fingers to Bree who eagerly sucked off the sticky fluid before again lowering her head to Belle's breast.

Then Vanessa moved between Belle's legs and slowly and very sensually began to plant soft kisses along the smooth skin of the upper thighs , before, equally softly began to lick at the extremely wet outer lips, before entering the wetness and teasing her clitoris.

As she had done with Belle, Bree positioned herself behind Vanessa and was soon covering her backside with long sweeps of her tongue.

Using her long fingers, Bree carefully took apart the slightly puffy pussy lips of Vanessa and gazed with lust in her eyes at the pink flesh, just inviting her to plunge her tongue into the depths.

Bree did just that, bringing a gasp of delight from Vanessa as she continued to give fantastic oral pleasure to Belle.

The sucking, licking and slurping ended when Bree needed to pee. "Sorry girls, got to go," she said, and got off the bed and headed for the bathroom.

When she returned, Vanessa and Belle, were wrapped in each other's arms, mouths working slowly but with passion, as they kissed.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I need some pussy action," Bree said.

The other two, broke away and invited the American into the middle of them.

Belle was kissing Bree, while Vanessa was working her fingers in the black woman's pussy, when Bree suddenly stiffened and said, "oh my god, I'm coming, where the fuck did this come from? Oh god yeeeeeeesssss."

She came, long and hard. Her juice soaking Vanessa's fingers as Belle continued sucking her tongue as if it were a miniature penis.

As Vanessa shifted position to start to eat Bree's pussy, Belle also moved, this time to between Vanessa's legs and started to suck on the fleshy lips. When Bree attached her mouth to Belle's pussy, they completed a perfect sapphic triangle, three women, all eating pussy and in places they had never been before.

They came individually, first Belle, then immediately again. Vanessa took a little longer, the Belle again, and finally Bree with the most intense of them all.

The three then fell back on the bed, in a state of complete sexual exhaustion.

The following morning, Bree was up and dressed, when the other two woke.

Bree leaned over and kissed firstly Vanessa then Belle.

"Thanks for a memorable night, girls. Sorry I have to run, early lecture."

Vanessa, spreading her arms, said, "cancel it, come back to bed, you incredible woman, we want you again."

"Sorry girls, no can do. This is my last day, off to London this afternoon, then fly back home tomorrow."

She blew a kiss, and left the room.

"What do we do now?" Asked Belle.

Vanessa reached out and caressing Belle's breasts replied, "be a shame to waste this big bed."