Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 22

Story Info
Belle and two brothers enjoy a threesome.
2.2k words
5
5.2k
1

Part 22 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me with your big black cock." Cried Belle Dingle.

Doctor Jermaine Bailey obliged her by banging his huge penis into her soaking wet pussy, as the twenty one year old blonde wrapped her legs around his back and locked her ankles to force him deeper inside her.

Belle remembered how big he was from the affair she had with him when she was seventeen, which had nearly cost him his marriage and career. Now he was back, as desirable as ever and fucking her with an intensity she could only imagine.

She couldn't remember how he came to be in her bed, but was savouring every second of his long and thickly veined cock pleasuring her.

Then she came, long and intense, so intense it woke her from her dream and the wonderful pleasure the doctor had given her again.

Belle's cotton pyjama pants were soaking in the area where her fingers had been massaging her clitoris. Those same fingers were now being licked clean of her juices as she said to herself, *thanks Jermaine, you stallion, you are as good as ever.*

Sleep was a long time coming and Belle's mind was a turmoil of erotic thoughts on her sex life.

Since turning eighteen, she had experienced lesbian sex with strangers and fellow villagers alike. Girls younger than herself and a couple of times with much older ladies. All very enjoyable, especially the recent threesome with Vanessa and an American vet.

Add the sex with men, and she concluded she had been a very busy, and very satisfied young lady.

*what next?* she asked herself.

She was sort of seeing Ellis Chapman, a black guy from the village. He had an older step brother, Billy, who she also thought was quite dishy.

*why not a threesome with two brothers, that might be fun.* she thought as she drifted off to sleep, hoping to meet up with Jermaine in another dream.

A few days later Belle was collecting the ejaculated fluid Ellis had deposited on her face and breasts, and was licking it off her fingers, before taking the bulbous end of his fast deflating cock and easing the last few drops of his jizz from it.

"Boy, you sure know how to use that thing, and your tongue , I don't know how many times I came, wow, you are a fantastic sex machine." Said Belle, laying back on her bed.

Ellis gazed at the beautiful blonde he had just shared a memorable sexual experience with. She was gorgeous, with a body to die for and an appetite for sex that was off the scale.

"And you are amazing, the best I have ever had, and then some." He replied.

A little while later, they were still naked under the duvet, fingers lightly tracing patterns around the others skin, when Belle asked, " do you remember that threesome we had when you were with Victoria?"

Ellis smiled and said, "sure," then added, " who wouldn't remember something like that, it was fantastic ."

"Well, I fantasise about it, but with another guy." Said Belle.

Ellis looked shocked and asked, "what, aren't I enough for you?" Then added, "who were you thinking of?"

"Billy."

"My brother, you have to be kidding, yes?"

Belle eased back the duvet, cupped her breasts with one hand and slid the other over her pussy and said, "if you want to fuck me again, then I want you and Billy, one in my mouth and one in my pussy, deal."

Ellis rolled over on top of her, eased her legs apart, she took hold of his cock and guided into her wetness.

"Deal," he said.

A few days later Belle received a text message from Ellis...*Billy up for it...when and where?*

Belle knew that Charity and Vanessa were taking their kids away for a few days, and she had a key to their cottage.

She texted Ellis with the details and on the given day and time, the two brothers were there and raring to go.

As they entered the cottage Belle was waiting in the lounge. She held out her arms and Ellis effortlessly slid into them.

Kissing Belle was a real pleasure for him, the way she used her tongue was amazing and this kiss of greeting was no exception.

Belle eased herself away from Ellis and quickly moved her eager mouth to that of his elder brother.

She then, without saying a word, took the two boys by the hand and led them upstairs.

"You two undress, while I get ready," said Belle as she walked to the bathroom.

Ellis and Billy did as they were told, stripping down to briefs that left nothing to the imagination.

Belle was so looking forward to her first two guy threesome as she stripped of her clothes and stood naked in the bathroom. She admired her body, and was especially proud of her breasts, large for a slender frame and the nipples just made for sucking. She had firstly trimmed, then shaved completely her pubic hair. She was ready.

The two guys were laying on the bed as Belle entered the room, wearing a red silk robe.

"Well don't you two look fine and dandy?" She said as she sauntered slowly towards the bed.

The brothers couldn't take their eyes off the blonde beautiful girl before them.

Belle glanced down and observed that the bulge in their pants was enlarging, almost breaking out.

Climbing over Billy, she lay between them and reached down and began to stroke the elder brothers cock, through the flimsy fabric.

"Wow, you are a big boy aren't you? Bigger than your brother I think, shall we see? Said Belle as she eased the member out of the pants. The repeated the exercise with Ellis.

The boys kicked off their pants and lay naked on the bed, Belle slowly stroking two very large black cocks.

"I think Billy wins the big cock contest, but only just," she said, continuing to stroke both. Then added, "but who tastes the best?"

Releasing the cocks, she shrugged off the robe and quickly moved towards Ellis and again took his large cock in her hand.

This time however she licked around the bulbous head before sliding her lips along the eight or so inches of its length.

As Belle began to suck expertly on Ellis, Billy was marvelling at the sight, knowing his turn would come. At the same time he began to run his fingers along Belle's smooth skin and over the perfect twin orbs of her arse.

Belle was loving this, her mouth working on her boyfriends cock, while his brother ran his fingers over her backside, then slowly they began to explore the wetness of her pussy.

Meanwhile Billy had eased her into a semi kneeling position and saw the lips, already glistening, he lowered his head and began to slowly lick.

For the first time, Belle felt that her decision to invite the brothers to have this tryst was the right one. She was used to sucking Ellis, but to have Billy expertly suck on her pussy lips and explore with his tongue, was a new and wonderful experience.

Billy sensed that Belle was ready and eased her back slightly towards the edge of the bed. She looked around and saw Billy standing by the bed, his cock sticking out like a black rock. She smiled and returned her lips around Ellis's cock and began to suck and lick again.

A muffled, "Oh," escaped from her as Billy slid his penis effortlessly into Belle. He soon picked up a steady and very satisfying rhythm as the three were lost in lust.

Billy couldn't believe his luck. Here he was sliding effortlessly deep into Belle, while at home his girlfriend Dawn was waiting, eager to sample his wares.

"Oh Belle, I didn't imagine it would be as good as this," said Ellis, as he watched the blonde head bobbing up and down his rigid shaft and his brother banging away from behind his girl.

Belle sensed both men were almost ready and she immediately took Ellis out of her mouth and eased away from Billy.

She quickly left the bed and knelt on the floor, urging the two guys to follow. This they did and stood either side of the blonde.

Belle firstly took Billy into her mouth for the first time. He was certainly bigger than Ellis and touched the back of Belle's throat as she took him deeply, while rubbing Ellis at the same time.

Belle was quite an expert cock sucker by now and could sense when the boys were approaching their ejaculation points. She would take them to the edge and then slowly ease off, delaying the magical moment when they would splash their jizz all over her face.

She had Ellis in her mouth and Billy in hand, when the moment arrived. They both deposited an initial splash of semen onto Belle's face, the second from Billy, was more into her eyes and Ellis's into her now open mouth.

He face covered in the whitish gooey liquid, Belle took the heads both cocks in turn into her mouth and cleared the last morsels of the cum from them.

She went to the bathroom and cleaned the residue of jizz from her hair and eyes. On her return she saw the two laid side by side, flaccid cocks laying to one side.

*I will soon get those big boys standing to attention again.* she said to herself as she flung herself on the bed and attached her mouth to Billy's.

Billy's tongue was doing wonderful things against hers as she felt him stirring beneath her. Ellis was turned on by his brother kissing his girlfriend and was slowly massaging his cock back to a very minuscule amount of stiffness.

Billy eased Belle onto her back and slid his long black cock back inside her, Ellis looked on as his brother and his girlfriend enjoyed the moment of his penis pleasuring both of them, with a wonderfully rhythmical action.

As Billy eased himself into a more upright position, Ellis leaned forward and began kissing Belle, firstly her lips, then onto her breasts and those oh so sensitive nipples.

Belle was approaching her orgasm and with her head spinning with the sheer pleasure of one brother sucking her nipples and the others cock sliding in and out of her pussy, she came, long hard and as intense as she had ever felt in her life.

She wasn't alone in climaxing, as she came down from hers, Billy came again, this time deep inside her, sowing his seed with a final thrust.

This time it was Billy who took up the position of onlooker as Ellis's attention moved from Belle's breasts to her pussy. He began to lick the extremely wet lips and the liquid inside, a combination of the intermingled juices of both his girlfriend and his brother.

The tip of Ellis's tongue found Belle's clitoris and Billy saw the way her body reacted to the building orgasm, he felt guilty for being a voyeur, but more than compensated for it with the pure joy of the blonde girls amazing body and sexual spirit.

All three, despite being very fit, were extremely tired after the exertions of the past hour.

With Belle between them, the two brothers gently ran their fingers over her pale skin, rubbing the nipples slowly as they passed on the journey around her body.

Finally Belle asked, "Who's first? I fancy a blow job on a big black dick."

Ellis and Billy looked at each other with a look that said, *we don't believe this* then Ellis gestured to his elder brother, "be my guest."

Belle smiled and reached down and cupped Billy's tight balls with one hand and encircled his girth with the other, then lowered her head and her tongue began to sweep across the black skin, before taking a good four or five inches into her mouth.

Meanwhile Ellis, now fully recovered and eager to perform again, positioned himself behind her pert backside and slid his cock deep inside Belle.

The three moved in unison, perfect timing as Billy's cock slid into Belle's mouth, then Ellis's did likewise in her pussy.

Then all three came at once, Belle exploded with an orgasm that ripped through her, while Ellis shot his load of jizz over her lower back and arse. Not to be outdone, Billy squirted another deposit of cum onto her face.

Belle fell back onto the bed, "I'm fucked, figurative and literally," she said with a laugh. As the two brothers started to dress.

They still had one last treat for Belle.

Billy strode over to the bed and effortlessly lifted her. Ellis stood opposite them as Billy turned Belle towards him.

With Billy supporting her, she realised what they had planned and slipped her legs over Ellis shoulders.

He stepped forward, and with Belle suspended in a horizontal position, began to eat her pussy.

It was one of the most erotic and mind blowing experiences of her young life. As Ellis's lips and tongue explored her inner most private place, she experienced yet another, climax, quickly followed by another.

The three of them enjoyed a series of deep and passionate kisses, then the two boys left separately, leaving Belle to contemplate what her next sexual foray would be.

Meanwhile in another part of the village Leyla and Andrea Tate we're getting drunk...