Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 30

Story Info
Liv's "Champagne" 18th.
2.2k words
4.57
4.5k
1

Part 30 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leanna Cavanagh typed a message into her phone, to her friend and sometime lesbian lover, Gabby Thomas.

"Hi sweetie... Hope uni is still going well... don't forget it is Liv's 18th in a couple of weeks and we said we were going to give her a party she would never forget... are you still up for it?"

Gabby was in a lecture eyeing a rather dishy black girl sat across from her, and fantasising about being naked in bed with her.

At the break, she replied to Leanna, "You bet, can't wait to introduce her to ...you know what...

Be home next weekend... plan what to do, and other things then.xxx"

"Hi Liv," said Leanna as she saw the young girl coming out of the village shop. "Hope you are ready for your party next week, Gabby's home from uni, so it will be the three of us, no oldies or god help us men, just good girlie time."

Liv looked younger than her almost eighteen years and replied, "I am looking forward to it too, nothing too wild though."

"As if," replied Leanna, a slight smile crossing her lips and very dirty thoughts going through her mind.

Liv had self diagnosed herself as Asexual, a person with no sexual, feelings, although she had recently decided, that she was beginning to have thoughts about girls, Leanna and Gabby especially.

The formal party on Liv's eighteenth was in the Woolpack with family and friends.

The "girlie" one was a couple of nights later, and oh so different.

Leanna had persuaded her dad, Liam to take his girl friend Leyla away for a night, and she had the run of the house.

She had asked Liv and Gabby too, 'dress to impress, best party wear.'

They didn't disappoint. Gabby was in a simple, little black dress, which contrasted completely with Leanna's gold one.

Liv drew whistles of appreciation, when on arrival, she removed her coat, to reveal a stunning silver metallic look dress.

"Wow, Liv, that's incredible, you look amazing." Spluttered Leanna as she admired the other girls appearance.

They made their way to the kitchen, where Gabby took a bottle of champagne from the refrigerator and poured three glasses.

"Happy birthday Liv, welcome to the eighteen club." Said Leanna and Gabby in unison.

Gabby leaned over and kissed Liv on the cheek.

"Is that all? Don't I get a proper kiss?" Queried Liv.

"Like this?" Said Leanna.

She kissed Liv very softly on the lips, the very tip of her tongue catching Liv's.

"Now you." Liv said to Gabby.

Gabby kissed her, but with a little more intent.

"That was nice, thanks, I've never kissed a girl before, yes it was nice." Liv said.

The three drank the first bottle of champagne quite quickly and the effect was to loosen any inhibitions that Liv might have.

"What about the eighteen initiation ceremony?" Said Gabby, having already planned it with Leanna.

Leanna said, "of course, how silly of me to forget."

"What's this ceremony then." Queried Liv.

Leanna continued, "it's called the 'Glass of Champagne'. You have champagne poured over your body, and we get to drink it off you."

"But it will soak my dress," said Liv rather naively.

Leanna laughed and said, "don't be silly, you slip your dress off."

"I'm not wearing a bra," retorted Liv.

Leanna laughed again and said, "it's ok, we all have boobies, nothing to hide, right Gabby?"

Gabby agreed and went to the refrigerator for another bottle of bubbly.

Leanna then said to Liv, "are you ready for the initiation?"

The younger girl nodded her head and gulped slightly.

"It begins with a kiss, and I mean a proper kiss," said Leanne.

Liv turned her head towards Gabby and their lips met, then instantly parted to allow Gabby's tongue to seek Liv's as Liv participated in her first proper lesbian kiss.

The second followed moments later as Leanna's mouth replaced Gabby's.

"Nice?" Asked Gabby and Leanna in unison.

Liv smiled and replied, "very, very nice and soft."

Liv then eased down the straps of her dress, revealing her pert breasts, tipped with pink nipples.

"Wow, they are lovely," said Gabby, her hand brushing ever so slightly over the left breast, causing a slight reaction from the nipple.

Leanna agreed, "you have amazing breasts Liv, quite beautiful."

A rather nervous Liv replied, "thanks,"

"The best is yet to come," said Leanna as she slid Liv's dress to the floor. Liv was left wearing just a pair of black panties.

"Are you ready?" Said Leanna as she poised the champagne bottle at Liv's right shoulder.

"Yes" was the reply.

She slowly poured the ice cold sparkling liquid over the front of Liv's right shoulder and watched as it trickled down to the breast, rivulets streaming over it.

"Oh that's so cold," said Liv as the shock hit her.

Leanna then licked the champagne from Liv's chest and then the breast, taking the nipple between her lips.

Gabby was now kissing Liv's neck from the other side and caressing the left breast, which Leanna now poured more champagne, which Gabby seductively licked off.

They repeated this until almost half the bottle had been used on the eighteen year old.

"God that was wonderful, I never imagined it would be like this." Said an excited iv, now swigging a glass of champagne, instead of being the receptacle.

"Now for the second part of the ritual," said Leanna, as Gabby slipped Liv's panties over her hips and down her legs. Liv stepped out of them. She was naked, the perfect triangle of hair was a dark brown mass, droplets of the champagne clinging to pubic hair, glistening and waiting to be licked off.

The naked Liv kissed Gabby, she was beginning to enjoy herself after initial reservations. She then turned to Leanna and they kissed, deep and with increased passion.

Leanna lifted Liv bodily onto the edge of the kitchen table and spread her legs.

Liv looked on, fascinated as the blonde began to kiss up the inside of her leg, until a moment when Leanna's lips first touched her hair, licking off the globules of champagne, clinging to them, then seconds later her tongue was exploring inside her.

"Mmmm, that's so nice," whispered Liv, as Gabby began to lick the nipple of her left breast. While Leanna's tongue continued its exploration of her pussy.

Gabby undid the fasteners of her halter neck dress and eased the top down, revealing her breasts. She continued to kiss Liv, while Leanna still licked the now extremely wet pussy.

"God I am so horny, I need my pussy eating now..." Gabby said, her desires increased by the sight of a good ten minutes of Leanna introducing Liv to the joy of cunnilingus.

While she had more than enjoyed the kisses she had shared with Liv, her juices were almost at boiling point and she needed satisfying.

Liv eased herself to the back of the table and Gabby took her place, laying on her back, she was pleasantly surprised to see the wet slit of Liv's pussy poised over her mouth. The lesbian virgin was a quick learner, and lowered herself onto Gabby's eager tongue.

At the other end, Leanna had pushed Gabby's dress around her waist and pulled aside her black panties and began to lick the shaved pussy.

Gabby was almost at the point of orgasm, when Liv's hands dropped onto her breasts and began to tease the nipples. When Leanna substituted a finger for her tongue and began to finger fuck her, Gabby climaxed, long and hard, Leanna's tongue eagerly lapping up the copious amount of juices.

Liv still hadn't experienced her first orgasm, and had still not tasted pussy, either.

"Next stage," said Leanna as she gestured for Liv to join her on the floor, together they removed Gabby's dress and panties.

As the other two knelt between her legs, Gabby slowly poured the rest of the bottle of champagne over her breasts and the sparkling liquid flowed down her body to Leanna and Liv who caught it as it arrived.

Liv stared at the soft puckered and wet lips of Gabby's pussy, before Leanna prompted her to apply her tongue to them.

Tentatively Liv slid her tongue around the bare skin of Gabby's pubis, before easing the folds apart and began to lick.

All this was so alien to Liv, but within seconds of her tongue encountering the sweet taste of Gabby's juices, she relaxed and began to explore.

Gabby loved having her pussy licked and especially welcoming Liv to the joys of the act. So imagine her surprise and delight when Liv's tongue was joined by Leanna's, both girls licking Gabby, then exchanging her juices with viper like tongues.

Leanna stood and left Liv licking furiously at Gabby's pussy and started to undress. Soon she was naked and gently moved Liv away from Gabby, pushed the other girl to the end of the table and climbed on.

Gabby welcomed Leanna's familiar techniques as the blonde began to lick her.

Meanwhile, Liv instinctively began to place small delicate kisses on the smooth skin of Leanna's backside and for the first time, inserted a finger into another persons vagina.

She began to finger fuck and this caused Leanna to intensify her actions around and in the extremely wet pussy she was now almost devouring.

Liv withdrew her finger from Leanna's pussy and after a momentary hesitation, replaced it with her tongue.

The tip of Liv's tongue on her clitoris, sent Leanna over the edge and she exploded inside as the orgasm swept through her.

As the three relaxed, more champagne was drunk and a rather tipsy Liv said, "that's what I call a birthday present, wow, thanks guys."

"See what you've been missing?" Said Gabby.

Liv replied, "I sure can, but can I ask a question?"

"Yes, What?" Said Gabby.

"Why didn't I, you know, come, I know you guys did, but nothing." Said Liv, almost on the verge of tears.

Gabby placed an arm around her shoulder and brushing aside her hair, kissed her cheek, then said, "don't worry, we have all night, let's go to bed and see what we can do to correct that problem.

Taking another bottle of champagne, the three made their way to Leanna's bedroom.

"I want to watch." Said Liv.

Leanna replied,"what?"

"I'm new to this, downstairs in the kitchen was great, and very enjoyable , but if this is the way I am going to go, I need to learn. You two are obviously close and done this before.I could go online and watch two porn stars, but would much rather watch two friends, if that is ok with you." Said Liv.

"I never took you for a voyeur, but ok if that's what you want, but please feel free to join in at any time." Said Gabby.

Liv took Leanna's dressing gown and covered up her nakedness, sat in the bedroom chair, "please carry on with the show," she said laughingly.

Leanna lay back on the bed and opened her legs, Gabby instantly went down and began licking her pussy. Her tongue flicking wildly as Leanna pulled the lips aside, allowing her friend to reach deeper inside her.

Leanna soon reached orgasm, and as Gabby moved and sat on her chest she lowered her pussy, Leanna began to suck hungrily on it, her face almost half covered her tongue and lips working feverishly as her tongue found Gabby's clitoris causing her to orgasm.

Liv's hand slipped inside the dressing gown and began to rub her pussy.

Gabby climbed off and changed places, Leanna went down on Gabby licking and sucking on her pussy lips.

All the time Liv was watching, learning and by this time masturbating, ready for her next girl on girl experience.

Back on the bed, Leanna was still licking at Gabby's extremely wet pussy, and was now also, tweaking her nipples, something she had discovered Gabby liked, the pain somehow was pleasurable.

As Leanna pulled on the lift nipple, hard, the pain was short and sharp, but Gabby gasped and cried out, "Oh god that hurts, but don't stop."

Leanna continued to lick Gabby's pussy, and carried on the duel administration of pain and pleasure.

Slowing down the tempo, Leanna began to very slowly slide her tongue around Gabby, occasionally flicking it around the clitoris, until Gabby unable to take any more, cried, "now, make me come now, now you bitch, now."

The orgasm which followed shortly after, was as intense as Gabby had experienced in her eighteen years.

Gabby and Leanna lay back on the bed, exhausted and a little drunk.

"Come and join us," Gabby said to Liv, who was still sat in the chair, her fingers wet from her juices, still working slowly between her pussy lips.

Liv stood, shrugged the gown from her and climbed between the two other girls.

Snuggled beneath a warm duvet, the three of them, after a series of goodnight kisses, drifted off to a very contented sleep.

Liv was the last to drop off to sleep. Her mind a turmoil of excitement and new experiences. She had loved the kissing, caressing and especially the licking, both giving and receiving. But she thought, what if I would like it better, with a man?