Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 31

Story Info
Priya and Manpreet's sister.
2.8k words
4.83
3.8k
1

Part 31 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Priya Kotecha stepped out of the shower in the family bathroom.

"Wow, you are fucking gorgeous," said, Meena Jutla, she was sitting on the toilet, peeing.

Grabbing a towel, Priya covered herself and exclaimed, "what the hell, get out now."

Meena took a piece of toilet paper and wiped herself, then stood and pulled up her panties.

"Didn't you hear me, I said, get out." Said a very angry Priya.

Meena, the sister of Priya's stepmother had recently moved to Emmerdale and into the Sharma household.

"Keep your hair on, nice hair by the way," said Meena, her eyes directing towards Priya's pubic triangle.

Priya again almost shouted, "get out."

Later that day, Priya was bent over her desk at the HOP, the outdoor pursuits centre she ran with her brother Jai, and Al Chapman, the man whose cock was sliding effortlessly in and out of her.

She and Al had been lovers for a while and despite family objections, she was happy in the relationship .

They scheduled a private meeting every afternoon, with a *Do Not Disturb* instruction to the staff.

The sex was good and both participants were happy with the arrangements. However this particular day, Priya couldn't get the image of Meena, sat on the toilet, panties around her ankles out of her mind.

Priya had enjoyed lesbian sex in the past, but had been quite happy to be heterosexual for a while, until now.

As Al ejaculated inside her, Priya orgasmed and momentarily the images of Meena were overtaken by the waves of pleasure ripping through her.

Al withdrew, swiped his cock over Priya's arse and was zipping up his pants when his mobile phone rang. "HI Mike, thanks for getting back so quickly, bear with me for a moment please."

He came over to Priya, who was just putting her panties back on, kissed her on the cheek, and without a word, went back to his phone conversation.

"Bastard," thought Priya, "a quick fuck and he's back to the business in hand," she said quietly to herself, "I bet a woman wouldn't treat me like, that." Meena came back into her thoughts.

For the next few days, Meena and Priya were cordial, if not exactly friendly, after the bathroom escapades.

Then Meena suggested a drink in the Woolpack and Priya was only to happy to agree.

It was very quiet in the pub and the pair settled into seats away from the main bar area.

They chatted away about a whole variety of topics, then Meena, brought up the subject of sex.

"What's Al like in bed?" Asked Meena, taking Priya a bit by surprise.

Priya replied, "well that's what I call a leading question, but since you ask, he's very good."

Keen to advance the conversation, Meena continued, "and does he go down on you?"

Priya hesitated before answering then said, "Yes he does, and again, he is very good, and before you ask, yes he makes me come, hard and often."

Meena saw her chance. Since first spotting the stunning beauty of Priya, Meena had been angling to get her into bed, now was the opening she was looking for. The next few words would provide the answer to the question.

"I bet he's not as good as me." Said Meena, her gaze firmly fixed on Priya's.

Priya gulped and took a sip of her wine before replying, "pity I won't be able to put that to the test then."

"You don't know what you are missing," replied Meena. She picked up her glass and very seductively slowly licked the condensed liquid from the outside.

Priya watched as the Indian girls tongue slid over the cold surface of the glass, Meena's eyes constantly fixed on hers.

"I can live with that, Al has all I need in the bedroom department." Said Priya, though savouring the thought of that oh so sexy tongue exploring her body.

"I take it you've never enjoyed the thrill of making love with another woman then," said Meena.

Priya put her glass down and rested her elbows on the table. Leaning forward towards the other woman she placed a kiss on her lips, it lasted a few seconds then Priya said, in almost as whisper, "that's where you are wrong. I have licked pussies, sucked on nipples, scissored and lots of other things, so don't come the you don't know what it's like routine. Been there, done it, and oh, got the girl." Then added, "contrary to your previous comment, it is you who don't know what you're missing," then finished by asking casually, "another drink? "

Meena was taken aback, "now that's what I call a rejection, call me if you change your mind." Then continued, "I still think you are fucking hot, even more so now,"

As if nothing had happened Priya started telling Meena about the people of the village including which girls maybe up for some girl on girl action, she didn't include herself.

"Time please ladies," cried Charity, the Woolpack landlady.

Priya realised they were the only ones left in the pub.

"Night girls, don't do anything I wouldn't do," said Charity as they left.

Priya laughed and said, "given your track record, that's about nothing at all then."

The pair rather unsteadily made their way back to the Sharma household.

At the foot of the stairs Meena turned to Priya and said, "I've got a nice big bed, with no one to snuggle down with, are you sure I can't tempt you?"

The wine had taken effect and as she spoke, she lifted the front of her sweater and bra, revealing a very beautiful pair of breasts, firm and topped with very desirable brown nipples surrounded by, lighter aureoles.

"Very nice, but I am not interested, put them away and go to bed," said Priya, stepping past her and ascending the stairs, a huge smile on her face.

"I am going to give you what you want, but the wait will make it more exciting," Priya said to herself as she entered her bedroom.

For the next few days, Priya enjoyed teasing Meena. At breakfast, she 'accidentally ' swept her hand over her arse, as she reached over to the toaster.

Wearing a short skirt, Priya gave Meena a flash of her white panties and while watching TV one night, she made little kissing signs each time, Meena glanced in her direction.

The temptations were driving Meena crazy.

A few days later, Al had been in a particularly bad mood after a business deal had gone sour and rejected Priya's advances to console him, she said very quietly to herself, "fuck you pal, let's see if Meena is as good as she says she is."

That night, Priya had watched Meena closely, she was a stunning girl, early thirties and with a figure to die for.Her skin was lighter than that of her sister Manpreet, who was also several years older.

About 9.30, Meena stood, stretched and announced, "that's me folks, I'm off to my bed."

She made her way to the sofa and planted kisses on the cheeks of her sister and her husband. Then after ignoring Priya, turned and kissed her cheek as well. "Night," she said and left the room with a seductively glance back in the direction of Priya.

A little later, Priya was undressing for bed, when the image of Meena's parting look came to her.

Looking in her full length mirror, Priya admired her naked body and said to herself, "well girl, you've been asking for it for a while, tonight you are going to get it."

Around midnight, Priya covered her naked body with a flimsy robe and made her way down the landing to Meena's room.

The Indian girl was fast asleep under the bed covers. Priya carefully lifted the light cover from Meena. She was wearing a vest and pants and the sight of her caused Priya to gasp quietly, she looked quite beautiful, her dark hair, splayed across the white pillow.

Priya climbed onto the bed after shedding her robe. Leaning over the sleeping girl, Priya whispered, "Meena."

There was little response, only a small grunt and a slight body movement, before settling into sleep again.

Priya sat next to her and trailed her fingers slowly up Meena's leg from the knee to the backside, no reaction. She followed by extending the range to Meena's shapely arse cheeks. A slight reaction, but still the girl slept.

Getting more adventurous, Priya eased Meena's leg very slightly apart and began to rub her finger on Meena's pussy, through the flimsy material of her sleep shorts

Meena, though still asleep, stirred slightly and a pleasurable smile creased her face as she slept on.

Priya was delighted by the response and even more so when her fingers become moist from Meena's pussy.

Priya began to stroke and then kiss the soft skin at the top of Meena's arm and neck, while still stroking her pussy.

Her other hand slipped under the sleep top and Priya's hand began to fondle Meena's ample breasts, the nipples hardening under her delicate touch.

At last Meena slowly awoke and after a long unwinding of her body, realised what was happening.

Before she could speak, Priya covered her lips with her own. Meena responded eagerly, her tongue seeking Priya's and her hands stroking Priya's naked body.

Priya eased the other girl onto her back and again attached her mouth to Meena's.

Moving down Priya kissed her neck then as she moved further, lifted the flimsy vest over Meena's head and began to lick the Indians girls proud standing nipples.

"Oh yes, that's wonderful," said Meena as Priya sucked a nipple between her lips twirling her tongue around the extended nub.

Meena's hands were combing through Priya's hair as she moved from Meena's breasts down her belly. Priya thrilled the other girl by probing her belly button with her tongue, something quite ordinary, but brought delight to her.

Even more delightful was Priya's hand rubbing her pussy through the thin fabric of her sleep shorts. These didn't stay on to long as Meena lifted her hips allowing Priya to slide them down and off.

Priya was surprised to see that Meena was shaven, her pussy lips puckered and moist were so inviting. However Meena sat up and kissed Priya with passion.

Anxious to get into some pussy action, Priya eased Meena back down and began to kiss her legs and inner thighs, before pausing at her pussy, parting the lips and applying her tongue to Meena's most private place.

Meena was loving the sensational feeling of Priya's tongue on her pussy. Though not a stranger to sapphic sex, this was the first time she had been with another woman for a couple of years. She had plenty of sex in that time, but all had been with men, and one one occasion, two men. But much as she appreciated their efforts, when it came to pussy licking, you couldn't beat another woman performing the act.

Priya now had her mouth firmly attached To Meena's pussy and was moving her head from side to side, bringing huge pulses of pleasure to the other girl, who had her fingers in Priya's hair, as if trying to force Priya deeper inside of her.

Priya was responding by vigorously licking and sucking until Meena had her first lesbian sex orgasm for two years. Priya, her face almost completely covered in the wetness of Meena's pussy, lifted her head, smiled at the other girl and then dropped her head down again and began to eat the extremely wet pussy.

Meena orgasmed for the second time. Priya kissed her inner thighs and planted a long wet kiss on the labia, before moving to kiss Meena's mouth, letting her taste her own juices.

The two girls then knelt and with their breasts squeezed together, kissed deeply until Priya spun Meena around and from behind began to caress her breasts, while seductively kissing her neck, while the fingers of the other hand were stroking Meena's pussy.

Much as she was enjoying Priya's attentions, Meena was getting desperate to repay the favours she had enjoyed.

After sucking her own juices from Priya's fingers, Meena pushed Priya down onto the bed and spread the lips of her pussy and quickly was licking the smooth pink walls inside.

Priya, enjoying the feel of a female tongue inside her again, was pulling at her own nipples, while the other girl, kissed and licked her towards her orgasm.

"Nearly there?" Meena asked as she felt Priya almost shake.

Priya answered, "almost, suck my clit, oh god make me come."

Moments later Priya's orgasm arrived, it arrived at breakneck speed and racked her body as Meena's mouth continued on its magical course.

Not wanting to break the orgasmic spell, Meena immediately spins around and places her pussy over Priya's face and lowered the hairless vagina to Priya's eager lips.

Priya's tongue explored the extremely wet inside of Meena's pussy and the other girl screamed as the tip of her tongue caught the very end of her clitoris.

Priya eased away and could see the look of extreme pleasure on Meena's face as she experienced her second orgasm and flopped backwards onto the bed.

"God, I haven't come as strong as that for years," said Meena, then continued, "I want to eat you, kneel with your face in the pillow and your arse in the air."

Priya was only too happy to comply with the instruction and thrilled as Meena began to cover the tight soft skin of her backside with tiny kisses and equally tiny licks with the tip of her tongue.

Meena then spread Priya's pussy lips and began to lick up and down the wet slit. She then moved her tongue to the small puckered hole and began to lick around the rim.

Many years previously Meena's first lesbian lover, an older, friend of her mothers had been an expert at both cunnilingus and analingus with the latter being a technique that Meena absolutely loved and was one of her greatest sexual turn ons.

Meena was showing her expertise as she alternated between kissing and licking Priya's puckered butt hole and the oh so sensitive nerves around it, and the pussy lips a few centimetres below. Priya was absolutely loving the experience and to add to her pleasure she slid her hand down between her legs and began to play with her own pussy, while Meena's lips and tongue, were sending her to sexual heights she hadn't even thought could exist.

"Kiss me," said Meena, spinning Priya around and placing her lips on Priya's, their tongues frantically moving around each other. Quite ecstatically Priya could taste herself transmitting from Meena's mouth, she came.

Priya said, "do that again bitch," emphasising the last word, she adopted the kneeling position, and was again propelled to sexual heaven as the tip of Meena's tongue began to weave its magic around her anus.

After another orgasm, Priya knelt upright and pulled Meena between her legs, her breasts pressing into Meena's back and her hands caressing her breasts, before the left hand drifted downwards and the fingers found Meena's wetness.

A solitary finger began to work, quickly joined by another, followed by two of Meena's own frantically finger fucking the incredibly wet pussy of the Indian girl.

After Meena's orgasm, Priya wiped her fingers, sticky from the juices of Meena's pussy over the other girls body, coating the nipples and then placing them in Meena's mouth, allowing her to taste herself. Still sitting behind, Priya lifted Meena's breast to her mouth and Meena licked her own juices from the still extended nipple. It was so exotic an act, that she almost came again.

The two lay back, kissing and caressing for a while, recovering from what had been a frantic hour of lovemaking, when Priya suddenly flipped Meena over into a kneeling position and began to lick her backside and pussy.

Meena almost in a whisper said, "please lick my butt hole, god it is so sensitive, I love it, please."

Priya had not ventured into analingus with either man or woman, until Meena had performed it on her earlier.

Priya gently parted the cheeks and ran her tongue around the puckered skin.

Meena, gave a huge sigh and though her face was buried in a pillow said in a muffled voice, "Oh yes, god yes, lick me, lick me, for fucks sake lick me."

Priya adjusting to the role which was to her surprise was not as she imagined, and not in the least, unpleasant, in fact she was enjoying the reaction from the other girl.

To add to Meena's pleasure, Priya began to finger fuck her pussy, eventually having four fingers working. Meena came again, she had lost count of the orgasms she had enjoyed.

As they lay back again, Meena sucking her juices from Priya's fingers, the bedroom door opened. It was Meena's sister Manpreet.

She turned on the light, her robe dropped to the floor. She was naked.

"Is this a private party, or can anyone join in?"