Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 29

Story Info
Leanna takes up Gabby’s challenge.
2.7k words
4.73
3.4k
3

Part 29 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leanna Cavanagh was feeling very nervous as she approached Home Farm. She had applied for a part time job as a stable girl, but her real intentions were to get the millionaire owner and business woman, Kim Tate into bed.

This was the challenge set her by her friend and occasionally lesbian lover, Gabby Thomas.

Leanna had challenged, that dared Gabby to make love to her boss Layla Harding. Gabby had successful managed to make sweet lesbian love to Leyla, and described the event in graphic detail to Leanna, while they lay naked in bed, with Leanna doing wonderful things to Gabby while she related her conquest.

Now as she approached Home Farm, it hit home, how outrageous the whole thing was. She was eighteen, Kim Tate was at least fifty, probably more, but still a very attractive woman. Would she fall for Leanna's story and approach, or go completely berserk and tell her dad, the local doctor? The next thirty minutes or so would decide.

Leanna saw Kim approaching riding her favourite horse, a wonderful black stallion.

She dismounted, Leanna noticing that she still had a nice arse, sitting comfortably in the tight riding jodhpurs.

"Leanna, good of you to come for the interview, just give me ten minutes to get the tack off this boy."

Leanna smiled and asked, "can I help?"

Together they removed the saddle and other paraphernalia from the stallion.

"Anything else?" Asked Leanna.

Kim said, "yes thanks, you can rub him down if you want."

Looking the older woman straight in her eyes, Leanna made her opening gambit by saying, "I would love too, anything else need rubbing?" Said with a very seductive smile.

Very much a woman of the world, Kim realised quickly that the young girl was making a not to subtle pass at her.

"Depends what you have in mind", Kim said, rather straight faced.

"Turn around," Leanna said. Kim playing along, turned.

Leanna, hesitating for a second, before sliding her hand over the tight fabric of the jodhpurs. "Well this for a start, who knows where it will end." As she spoke, she gently kissed the back of Kim's neck and then stepped away.

Unknown to Leanna, Kim had enjoyed and become very accomplished at lesbian sex during her time in prison, but had not enjoyed any sapphic action for a while, so the chance of enjoying the delights of the girls eighteen year old body was quite overwhelming.

"I think, you have just the qualities I am looking for in a stable girl, the jobs yours."

"Start Saturday, be here at one." Said Kim rather sternly, turned and strode out of the stable.

Not what she was expecting, Leanna was rather taken aback.

On the way back to the village, she tried to fathom the woman. She hadn't minded in the least having her arse stroked, or the kiss on the neck, so why so cold?

She sent a message to Gabby informing her of her progress, or lack of it, in getting into Kim's presumably very expensive panties.

Saturday came, it was a very warm summers day and Leanna decided to dress in a way that would certainly send the message to Kim.

Dispensing with a bra, she wore a loose crop top. A pair of very short denim shorts and a tiny thong completed the outfit.

Leanna admired her body in the full length mirror in her bedroom. Cupping her ample breasts, she squeezed the nipples, making them stand out against the flimsy material of her top.

"If she doesn't want to fuck me looking as good as this, then she isn't human." Leanna said to herself.

On the way to Home Farm, Leanna received a few second looks from both walkers enjoying the Dales and passing cars.

She made her way to the stable block only to find it empty, the horses grazing in the paddock. Puzzled she walked around the garden until she saw Kim relaxing in a hammock in a secluded corner of the garden .

Kim was wearing a loose sun dress, slashed to the waist, telling Leanna she too was braless.

"Punctual, that's what I like. I also like the way you're dressed, or should I say nearly dressed." Said Kim.

Leanna walked over and asked, "what do you want me to do first Mrs.Tate?"

Kim put down the glass she was holding and said, "A kiss might be a good starting point."

Leanna leaned over and kissed Kim. The older woman opened her lips and let the girls tongue slide into her mouth.

"That was nice," said Kim, "now do it again."

Leanna was only too happy to oblige and the two kissed again, Leanna sucking Kim's tongue as if it was a miniature penis, sending thrilling waves through Kim, in anticipation of things to come.

Kim was sat back in the hammock and pulled her dress aside revealing her large breasts, tipped with large reddish brown nipples.

Leanna didn't need instructions and took the fleshy breast in her hand, her palm sliding over the nipple, which although already erect, was soon hardening even more as the eighteen year old took it between her lips and began to lick the nub.

"Bite it," said Kim, as the sensations began to flood through her.

Leanna took the nipple between her teeth and nipped quite hard, "Oh yes," exclaimed Kim, obviously enjoying the pain.

Leanna moved her mouth to the other breast, but carried on twisting the nipple between her fingers as she sucked, licked and bit on its mate.

"Enjoying that," asked Leanna as she momentarily broke away from the full breasts she was busy adoring.

Kim didn't answer, but pushed the girls head down, forcing more of her flesh into Leanna's mouth.

Leanna was almost gnawing at Kim's nipples and the blonde was obviously more than enjoying the attention as she moaned lowly and urged Leanna on.

Eventually, Kim eased Leanna's head away and lowered her legs to either side of the hammock.

Not slow on the uptake, Leanna moved down and started to lick the inside of Kim's leg, until she reached the green panties Kim was wearing.

Kissing and licking the pubic region through the flimsy material, Leanna took in the musky aroma emitting from Kim, turned on, she continued to pleasure the older woman.

"Lick it, please lick it, NOW," commanded Kim.

Leanna eased the material aside and gasped as she caught her first glimpse of Kim's pussy. The hair was darker than that on her head, the lips, puckered and already glistening from Leanna's initial licking of the area.

Leanna eased her face forward and quickly began to lick the outer lips, savouring the taste on her tongue.

"I said, lick it, stop pussyfooting around and lick me," said Kim, her voice very loud and commanding.

Leanna was feeling mischievous, and simply carried on sliding her tongue up along the outer lips.

"Fuck, fuck ,fuck," Kim almost screamed, "lick me please, now"

Leanna's fingers parted the fleshy lips aside and with one long sweep, licked the sweet soft flesh of Kim's pussy.

"God, yes, that's it, more, more more."

Leanna's tongue carried on exploring every little crevice of the pussy, trying to evade touching the clitoris, until Kim was begging her to do so.

"Make me come, now you little bitch, make me fucking come." Kim almost screamed.

Leanna was loving teasing her and deliberately avoided touching her clit, until Kim grabbed her head and almost forced Leanna to do as she was told.

As Leanna's tongue touched the clitoris, Kim climaxed, long and hard. Leanna's mouth was still firmly attached to Kim's pussy and the young girl was eagerly gathering the juices emitting from Kim.

After drinking down Kim's juices, Leanna licked all around Kim's pussy area, coating the hair with long sweeps of her tongue, before kissing her way back up Kim's body, and sharing some of the fluid with its owner.

Kim readjusted and beckoned Leanna to join her on the hammock.

With her hand resting on Kim's breast, swaying gently in the afternoon sun, Leanna reflected on her first mature lesbian encounter.

It was different from Gabby, her only other experience, Kim tasted different, the texture of the breasts was different, but the excitement of pleasuring another woman, exploring her most private places and inducing a wonderful orgasm, was the same, and Leanna thought, would always be so.

Suddenly, Kim upset the idyllic scene. Leanna had been content to swing gently, encased in the arms of a woman she had just made love with. But Kim almost pushed her from the hammock and then simply said, "come with me."

Kim led her by the hand, around to a small hidden courtyard. On the wall a natural stream of water slowly trickled over a ledge, onto the cobbles below.

Kim stood in front of Leanna and without losing eye contact, eased her dress off, quickly followed by the green panties, she was naked.

She pulled Leanna towards her and moulded her mouth against the younger girl. Leanna responded and her tongue matched Kim's as it explored her mouth.

Kim eased Leanna back until the first trickle of ice cold water hit her.

The shock made her jump and she felt her nipples instantly harden. The next thing she felt was Kim's lips on her neck. They traced the rivulets of water as it flowed, right up to her breasts, as the crop top quickly soaked and moulded the fabric to Leanna's firm young breasts.

By now both women were very wet, in more ways than one, as Kim lifted the top away from Leanna and attached her lips to the hard pink nipple. She licked and kissed the nipples as the water continued to flow gently over their two bodies.

Kim then dropped to her knees and popped the button on Leanna's denim shorts, the zip was swiftly down and the wet shorts were soon discarded, quickly followed by the tiny thong.

Kim stared at Leanna's pussy, it was perfect. The hair had been shaved and she was as bald as a baby.

Kim quickly began to probe the folds with her tongue, bringing squeals of delight from the younger girl. Then prised the lips open and began to slowly explore the silky smooth interior.

With ice cold water cascading over her head and body, Leanna had never felt hotter than at that moment. Gabby was good, very good at pussy love, but the blonde lady between her legs was in another league, a magical tongue.

"Oh," Leanna simply exclaimed, as Kim added a finger and then another, her tongue flicking serpent like at the over sensitive clitoris, "Oh, yes, yes, yes, Oh god, I'm coming, Oh god, yes." The orgasm that Leanna experienced was more intense than as any she had previously enjoyed. The waves of pleasure seemed to begin in her toes, shooting up her legs, through her body, sending shock waves through her brain, before exploding as a colossal eruption throughout.

Kim began to slurp the immense amounts of juices Leanna was producing, coupled with the water still cascading over her body. It was as sexually deviant as she had experienced in a long time.

Slowly kissing her way up Leanna's body, Kim finally found the girls mouth and moulded hers to it.

She whispered, "fantastic darling, but the best is yet to come."

She took Leanna by the hand and led her into the house.

Entering Kim's spacious bedroom a still naked Leanna was impressed by the size and space, compared to her minuscule room.

Kim took her by the hand and led her into the en-suite bathroom. There was a huge walk in shower, which was already producing jets of water.

The two covered the others body with sumptuous shower foam and quickly began rubbing against each other.

An hour earlier, Kim had been licking Leanna's pussy under a stream of icy cold water, now the water on her was gratifyingly warm, as Kim again explored Leanna's most private parts.

Using huge Turkish cotton bath sheets, the pair dried each other, before heading towards Kim's extra king size bed.

Kim lay on top of Leanna and began kissing the girl. In between kisses, Kim asked, "I know you love this, " kissed her again, then continued, "but what about men, or I suspect boys in your case."

Leanna pulled Kim's head down towards hers and plunged her tongue deep into her mouth.

"I've fucked around a bit, enjoyed some, others not so much, but on the whole, not bad, well very bad compared to this."

With that she gripped the fleshy skin of Kim's buttocks and dug her nails deep into it.

Kim squirmed and said, "ouch, that hurt," then after a few seconds of silence said, "do it again."

Leanna obliged then after another long kiss asked, "do you want me to kiss it better?"

Kim didn't answer, she simply eased off Leanna and lay face down on the bed, her legs slightly splayed. "Do your thing," then after a second or so, added, "please."

Leanna got up from the bed and went into the bathroom and selected a rather expensive looking oil.

She tipped a good splash of the oil on Kim's back, which caused her to flinch slightly. This was soon displaced by Leanna rubbing the oil over her back. Her long slim fingers massaging the oil deep into the skin.

As she massaged, she nestled between Kim's legs and began to cover the older woman's arse with delicate little butterfly kisses.

Kim moaned softly and simply said, "mmmmm more."

Leanna moved down and began to lick Kim's pussy, while still slowly massaging the oil into her back.

"God that's so good," said Kim, then as Leanna began to kiss and lick around her butthole, said, "fuck, that's incredible, oh fuck, don't stop."

Kim came as Leanna replaced her tongue in the butthole with a finger. "Oh oh wow, fuck me, I'm coming, I'm coming , fucking hell, I'm exploding." Shrieked Kim As her orgasm ripped through her.

Leanna was now very much in charge and eased Kim's over onto her back.

She sat astride Kim's head, and in as stern a voice as she could raise, said, "eat my pussy, bitch," and lowered her shaven pubis onto Kim's eager lips.

Kim used all her experience and lesbian wiles on the eighteen year olds pussy. Licking furiously as Leanna ground it into her face, literally gasping for breath as the flesh closed off her mouth and nose.

Though only minutes, it seemed an age before Leanna's own climax hit her. As it did she shuddered and fell forward, her face immediately above Kims hairy patch, and the tantalising puckered lips.

Leanna began to lick and was delighted to feel Kim's tongue reciprocating the pleasure at the other end. It was a classic sixty-nine, the older woman beneath the younger girl.

Kim was overjoyed at the view from below of Leanna's beautiful pussy and tight little arse.

She buried her tongue as far as she could reach inside the pussy at the same time as very gently scratching the tight arse skin with her long beautifully manicured nails.

Leanna was fairly inexperienced at lesbian love, but was a very quick learner and had soon located Kim's clitoris and was lapping at the nub, with great rapidity, quickly bringing Kim to climax, this intensified the pressure on her own pussy from the other woman, and Leanna virtually exploded as the most intense orgasm of her young life shot through her body.

The pair untangled their bodies, and relaxed, kissing and caressing their bodies.

"Did I pass the interview Mrs.Tate?" Asked Leanna, as she slowly stroked Kim's breasts.

Kim kissed her and replied, "you sailed through the first section, depends on how you perform on the second."

Later laying naked in bed with Gabby, Leanna told of the afternoon of sex in graphic detail. As she told the story, Gabby was working her fingers inside her pussy, adding even more to the daily orgasm story.

After the story, they made slow and very sensual love.

"Ok, Leyla and Kim were fun, what next?" Asked Gabby.

"Liv turns eighteen in a few weeks, how about giving her a present she will never forget?" Replied Leanna

Gabby kissed her and said, "you really are wicked, I love it."