Emmy's Thanksgiving Feast

Story Info
College girl Emmy meets her roommate's adventurous parents.
2.7k words
4.55
12.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Emmy's first Thanksgiving away from family. Traveling home wasn't feasible, but happily Jane, her roommate, invited her to spend the weekend with her family. Emmy was welcomed, and she enjoyed the company of Jane's parents and the quaint beauty of their smallish midwestern town. The meal was superb, and she met several of Jane's extended family. They spent their evening playing cards and laughing. And Emmy even tried wine for the first time.

Eventually the other guests left and the family retired to their beds. Emmy fell asleep easily in the guest room they had prepared for her. But she awoke near 2:00am, and after a brief visit to the bathroom, made her way to the kitchen for a glass of water. The only light came from the digital clock display on the oven and a dim glow from the setting crescent moon outside. She had already dispensed and sipped at her water before noticing Jane's mother, Catherine, sitting in shadow at the dining table a few feet away.

"I hope I didn't wake you," Catherine said.

"No, I just... I was thirsty," Emmy replied.

"Me too," Catherine smirked, pouring more wine into her glass. "Want some?" she asked, after a sip.

"Um, sure," said Emmy, taking a seat across from her.

Catherine slid her glass across the table to her. Emmy was surprised at the offer of Catherine's own glass, but she hid it well and sipped the red gift appreciatively. It seemed a little bit different from her dinner wine; more intoxicating, perhaps; and Emmy took the opportunity to indulge in its scent and to savor the new flavor.

As her eyes better adjusted to the room, she began to see that Catherine wore only a scant negligee, sheer enough to reveal the pigment of her areolas, and thin enough to highlight the form of her full and shapely breasts. Emmy felt outclassed in her own soft but functional nightshirt, which easily concealed her two much less prominent breasts.

"Did you have a good Thanksgiving?" Catherine asked.

"Yes," Emmy replied. "Thank you so much for having me."

"It's our pleasure," Catherine smiled. "We love to share our traditions with new people."

"The games were really fun," said Emmy. "And of course the wine is also nice."

"I can't believe you've never had alcohol," said Catherine.

"Well, I'm just nineteen," Emmy reminded her.

"True," said Catherine. "And I guess times were different when I was younger. Or maybe you're just a good girl."

Emmy smiled.

"And you're very pretty," said Catherine.

The compliment caught Emmy off-guard, and she nearly tipped her glass when she set it down.

"Oops -- uh, thanks," Emmy grinned, feeling a little bit light-headed. "I think you're beautiful too. And I like your house. Everything is so nice here."

"Thank you," said Catherine. "Alright -- one more sip for me, and then I think I'll be off to bed."

"Me too," said Emmy. They each took another sip, and Catherine stood first. Her negligee was shorter than Emmy might have guessed. She couldn't tell whether Catherine wore panties, but she tried not to study the area too obviously, despite curiosity.

Emmy stood up too, and the pair carefully made their way toward the hall. But they almost collided when Catherine stopped suddenly at the edge of the hall, turning to face Emmy.

"I really am glad you are here with us," Catherine said, reaching out and tucking Emmy's hair behind her ear. "I hope you are comfortable."

"I'm glad too," said Emmy, feeling awkwardly close, but too shy and unsteady to step backward.

"Holidays so far away from home can be lonely," Catherine continued, toying softly with Emmy's earlobe.

"Yeah," Emmy said, unsure how to respond. A few seconds passed in silence, and Catherine didn't withdraw her hand. "I, uh... I don't feel... I mean... you make me feel... um... not lonely," Emmy offered, haltingly.

Catherine smiled, leaned in and kissed Emmy on the cheek. Emmy discerned a genuine sweetness in Catherine's embrace; almost motherly, but different somehow. She recalled all of the pleasant tastes and comforts of the day, the fun and the smiles. Emmy kissed Catherine's cheek in return, and then looked into her eyes and smiled. Catherine smiled back. Emmy wrapped her arms around Catherine and gave her a sincere hug. Catherine hugged back, affectionately rubbing Emmy's back with both hands.

Emmy felt Catherine begin to kiss the side of her neck, until the warmth of her breath sent a shiver through her. Catherine arched backward slightly, looking down at Emmy. "You're cold?" Emmy followed Catherine's gaze down to her own chest, seeing that her nipples had become little pebbles under her nightshirt. Emmy smiled self-consciously and shrugged it off, "not really."

"Well, the nips don't lie," Catherine grinned. "We should get you to bed," she said, her hands tracing down Emmy's arms and clasping her fingers. "It's been getting colder these days, but your bed should be warm enough," she said. "I sleep in there sometimes when Henry's snoring keeps me up. That's why I was in the kitchen, actually. But you're a little bit skinnier than I am, so let me know if you need an extra comforter or anything else."

"Thanks," Emmy said, starting down the hall, and finding a need to steady herself along the wall. Catherine kept one of Emmy's hands and led her back to the guest room. An unusual sound came from within. Peering in, they found Catherine's husband, Henry asleep and naked, face-down on Emmy's bed.

"Tsk -- too much wine in him," Catherine sighed. "He only drinks on special occasions. He probably got a little lost coming to look for me. So sorry, Emmy."

"It's okay," said Emmy, trying her best to disguise her bemusement.

"Honestly, it's probably better not to wake him up at this point. Why don't we trade rooms, just for tonight," Catherine suggested. "Is that alright?"

"Um... sure," Emmy said.

"Thanks for being so easy," Catherine said, leaning in to kiss Emmy on the cheek again. Nearing, however, she altered her course and kissed Emmy on the lips. Emmy was somewhat stunned, and unthinkingly her hand brushed against Catherine's lower body, confirming that she indeed was not wearing panties. The surprise sped her heart rate, and Emmy suddenly felt more alert.

"Uh, g-goodnight," Emmy stammered, before retreating hastily to the master bedroom. She couldn't believe she had kissed Jane's mother, and had accidentally touched her nethers. She closed the door softly and escaped into the rumpled linens of the large bed. Her racing heart gradually slowed, but her mind continued to turn over the strange circumstances of the night. The perfumed sheets filled her senses with Catherine, and she couldn't stop thinking about her familiar touching, the soft feeling of lips pressed to hers, and the incidental contact with her naked mound.

She reasoned that Catherine had probably just had a bit too much wine. They all had. Perhaps in the morning they wouldn't remember things the same, or at all. Emmy turned over several times during the next half hour, trying to fall asleep. She gradually made her way further into the middle of the bed. Eventually her foot encountered a curious object tangled under the covers. She reached down and took hold of the unfamiliar thing, and drew it out to inspect it. She couldn't see it well in the dark, but running her fingers along its length she could surmise it was a realistic veiny dildo, with Catherine's missing panties dangling damply from its silicone scrotum.

Emmy sighed and put it back under the covers, kicking it down past her feet. The alarm clock next to her displayed 3:21am. She rolled over again, away from the clock and toward the door, only to find her face at crotch-level with Catherine, still bottomless, standing near the bed. Emmy scooted back as Catherine climbed under the covers with her. She lay down facing Emmy and said, "Hey there. I couldn't sleep either."

Emmy didn't know what to say. She just looked back, blankly. Catherine continued, "when I kissed you, I noticed that you, kind of, um... touched me."

"It was an accident," Emmy said quietly.

"Yes, I thought so," said Catherine. "But it reminded me that I wasn't wearing my panties -- which I had totally forgotten until then. Sorry about that."

"It's okay," said Emmy.

"And then I remembered where I left them," said Catherine. "And I couldn't help but wonder if you found them."

"I did," Emmy admitted.

"And... the other thing?" Catherine asked.

"Yes," said Emmy.

"I probably should explain," said Catherine.

"You don't have to," Emmy shrugged. "We had wine."

"Yes we did. And wine makes me a bit more... free, I think," Catherine said.

"Probably me too," said Emmy.

Catherine scooted closer to Emmy, laying her head on the same pillow. Emmy could feel her breasts pressing against her now. "How free?"

"I don't know," said Emmy. "It's the first time I've had any."

Catherine put a hand on Emmy's cheek, lightly tracing down her jaw until she lifted her chin a bit and kissed her lips again. Emmy didn't flinch this time. She accepted the experience, and tried to savor it like she had done with the wine.

"Thanks for calling me beautiful earlier," said Catherine.

"Thanks for calling me pretty," said Emmy.

"Thanks for touching my pussy," said Catherine.

"That was an accid--"

Catherine kissed her again. This time her tongue slipped between Emmy's lips and danced with her own. She was so focused on her mouth she hardly noticed that Catherine had taken her by the wrist and guided Emmy's hand between her legs. It was only when Catherine's warm wetness enveloped her fingers that Emmy realized what was happening down there.

Catherine bucked gently against Emmy's fingers as she continued to tongue her mouth. Emmy pressed and fingered, trying to pleasure Catherine the way she usually did herself. Catherine released Emmy's wrist and slipped her hand into the leg of her panties, squeezing Emmy's petite bum cheek. Emmy made a small, vocal sigh, which she repeated when Catherine's other hand slipped up the front of her nightshirt and found a nectarine sized breast to squeeze.

Catherine withdrew her hand from Emmy's panties and reached a leg over her. She straddled Emmy, still bucking wetly on her fingers and fondling her tit. She reached her other hand under Emmy's night shirt and stopped kissing her long enough to peel it over her head. Tossing it aside, she resumed kissing Emmy, beginning at her lips and then working down her neck to her freshly naked tits. Emmy's free hand worked up Catherine's negligee to stimulate one of her large, soft breasts.

Catherine moaned quietly and bucked harder on Emmy's tiring hand. Sensing Emmy's faltering wrist stamina, Catherine raised herself up and reached backward until she found her panty-adorned dildo. She placed the tip against Emmy's mouth and commanded, "suck it."

Emmy obediently parted her lips, and Catherine began to rhythmically fuck her mouth with the toy. Emmy could taste Catherine on the thing, and the size and detail of the object were almost too much for her relatively inexperienced sensibilities. But Catherine withdrew it as soon as Emmy had slobbered on it enough that it was sufficiently lubricated. She handed it upright to Emmy and nimbly slid her pussy onto it, coming to rest at its artificially-wrinkled base. She then began to grind and buck on it, challenging Emmy to keep her grip on the slippery phallus.

Catherine again sank her tongue deep into Emmy's mouth. Emmy couldn't believe the things she was doing with Jane's mother -- the same woman whose wholesome family Thanksgiving she enjoyed only hours before. She pondered what could happen if Jane or Henry were to discover them. Her concerns were amplified as Catherine's moaning increased in frequency and volume.

"Finger me, Emmy!" She demanded. Emmy fiddled Catherine's clitoris as she bounced on the dildo in Emmy's other hand. "Oh fuck! Yes, Emmy! That's a good girl. Yes! Just like that! Oh fuck, Emmy -- yes!"

Emmy watched Catherine shudder and clamp on the dildo. Her cheeks were a flushed pink. She held her breath, and then with a sigh of utter satisfaction, she collapsed next to Emmy on the bed. She retrieved the dildo from her spent pussy and once again laid it on Emmy's mouth. "Taste my cum, Emmy," she demanded.

Emmy complied, and again the dildo filled her mouth -- but this time a savory cream coated her tongue, and though Catherine was much more gentle with its movement, she did push it far enough into her throat to gag her a bit and fill her eyes with tears. Emmy turned her head free of the dildo, and Catherine began to softly kiss her again as she squeezed her eyes clear.

Emmy suddenly became aware of another person behind her in the bed. "Happy Thanksgiving, Emmy," Henry said.

Emmy gasped as Catherine reached beneath her leg and raised up her knee to spread her legs. "It's your turn, Emmy," she said. Emmy felt Henry's warm shaft prodding her vulva outside of her panties. She tried to turn her head to see him, but Catherine grabbed her face and plunged into another deep tonguing kiss. Emmy could feel her panties being pulled aside. She was already extraordinarily wet, and Henry entered her with almost no resistance, but for the narrowness of her teenage passage.

"Fuck," Henry muttered. "How old are you again?"

"She's nineteen, dear," Catherine said, releasing Emmy's face from her grasp. "Three years younger than Jane."

"Explains why she's so tight," Henry sighed.

"Or maybe," Emmy grunted, "you just... ungh... have a big... ungh... cock..."

Catherine smiled down at Emmy while her husband repeatedly penetrated her. Emmy gave herself to the moment. She arched into him, and began to pleasure herself with her fingers. She reached for Catherine's face and tongue-fucked her vigorously. She licked Catherine's nipples and squeezed her soft pillow tits. She sixty-nined Catherine while Henry fucked each of them. And when Emmy finally felt Henry's swollen rod pistoning her little pussy with increasing vigor and with louder moans, she devilishly squealed, "put it in my ass."

It was too much for Henry. He grabbed Emmy by her petite tushy, propping her on her knees, her face half-buried in the bed's comforter. He spit into her tiny pink pucker, and battered her rear gate with his glistening ram. Only half the head made it inside before the first volley of his release spurt out in equal measure over her back and back across his own belly. In the split second before the next round Henry managed another jab, this time getting a quarter of the way into Emmy's breach, before filling her with enough ejaculate to go to the hilt. His third, fourth and fifth bursts filled her ass to overflowing.

Meanwhile, Emmy was vigorously grinding on Catherine's tongue. With Henry still deep inside, she hit her crescendo as well. Her spasms squeezed out a considerable amount of Henry's emissions, which dribbled warmly over Emmy's vagina like a creamy waterfall into Catherine's mouth. A few moments later, still panting and twitching with overstimulation, Emmy swiveled her hips in slow, deliberate fashion to entirely paint Catherine's face with her cum-soaked pussy.

Then all three of them nuzzled into each other in a sticky, hedonistic bundle. The last time Emmy saw the clock, it displayed 5:43am.

What seemed an instant later, it read 11:14am. And it was a different clock. Emmy was alone in her guest room bed. She was wearing her night shirt. She started to wonder if she had only dreamed the night, but as soon as she stretched, the ache in her ass and pussy told her she had indeed had an adventurous night. And her head hurt from the sleep disruption and alcohol.

She showered, dressed, and went to the kitchen. Jane was there. Her parents were not.

"Good morning, sleepy head," Jane teased.

"Hey," said Emmy.

"Rough night?" Jane asked.

"Too much wine, I think," said Emmy.

"Haha -- at least you were safe at my house, instead of someplace someone might take advantage of you," Jane teased.

Emmy smiled and adjusted her seat cushion.