Emo Glasses

Story Info
Devouring an Emo girl that works at Hot Topic.
1.8k words
4.2
2.5k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do you ever wake up with a ridiculous urge to just go to a mall and buy the most random shit? Because I definitely do. I know this might not make much sense but there are days where I just feel like splurging and getting myself whatever cool thing I want just to it.Today is one of those days. I just want to get whatever I want.

It's about 6:30 and stores close soonish. No need to dress up dress up, so I just decide to stay wearing my grey sweats, favorite sneakers and white shirts. Run downstairs, grab the car keys, and head to the mall.

Once I get to the lot and park, I make sure I remember where exactly I left my car because, let's be honest, I can never find it so I just take a picture of the spot. I walk on over, cross the road and as the doors magically open for me I am hit with the blasting AC and the smell of commerce. Gotta love that.

The big ass directory is absolutely ignored as always and I just walk around like a zombie on steroids. Ignoring people, aimlessly walking around, no rhyme or reason.

I stop by a Lids to try to find a cool hat. Found 3 I liked. Done.

Right out the door I make a right and continue my random journey until I reach an Apple Store. I don't need absolutely anything and don't truly need anything but these new laptops do look mighty fine.

Across the way there is a Hot Topic and I know I'm fucked. I could spend hours there but I know I only have a little bit.

I absolutely love those stores. Some things are super cheesy and some are just cool as fuck but I honestly can spend so long there.

I take a look at every single T-shirt, every skateboard and every pair of shoes. I walk on over to the backpack section and I actually legit need one so I just browse around. Suddenly I hear a lovely and soothing voice ask: "Can I help you, sir?"

As you would imagine, I am about to say: "no thanks, I'm just looking" but as I look at whose voice that was my whole vibe just changes. You made my vibe change.

You were just so cute. Standing there trying to help... wearing a super tight white band t-shirt, short skirt, fishnets, doc Martens... a choker and glasses. Loved your juicy lips, stunning eyes, short hair and even your nail polish was on point.

I can't help but think that every single hot girl I see with short nails chooses to keep them like that because they love fingering themselves... Long nails are for more of your sorta "clit" girls, but there's something raunchy and hot about girls with shorter nails for me.

As all kinds of things are going through my mind, I'm sorta brought back to reality by you basically telling me I have to hurry because they close in 10 min. "Oh shit!" ok...

I will need help grabbing a backpack from the very top and there is definitely need for either a ladder or some hook. I come over to ask you for help but you're helping a couple of people with a return. I know we have little time but right after you finally end that transaction you ask me to please let her close up as much as possible so no other people can come and return shit or wanna spend hours there. Of course I agree and it's just her, 2 co-workers and I.

You ask one of them to help me grab the backpack and they do so. Right after grabbing it for us, he says goodbye and it's now you, your other rather cute, blonde tattooed co-worker and I. You and I definitely hit off. We're talking too in depth about a fucking backpack when there's clearly an attraction and I want to grab you by the waist, set you on top of the counter and make out with you. How can I actually do that?

Your friend absolutely knows what's going on and gives us looks like: OMG you guys are so corny... just kiss already.

We keep talking and I look you up and down, admiring your tattoos, your ass when you walked away to show me other things, etc etc etc etc. You're just a delicious little piece of candy that I want in my mouth.

I am resigned to just pay and get out of there so I stand in front of the cashier and hand you my debit card. But right before I pay, your co-worker says: "I'm gonna close up the front and lock the door and I have to do some accounting in the office so you dumbasses just have fun and dude, if you do anything mean to her I will stab you"

I'm shocked... Could this be really happening? I look at you and see your eyes just open up and you bite your bottom lip like scene from a movie. A great movie. Best movie ever.

I do still, pay you and I grab my back and head to the door. I didn't want to just let you go first because I didn't want to be a creep but trust me, I wanted to. I try to open the door, totally forgetting that not only was it locked but we needed to pull this gate up. You go in front of me, grab the lock and put the key in but it won't work, then another and another one. Nothing. Then you ask "do you mind trying please?"

I was surprised but sure, why not? I try every single key and none work. I am cussing and incredulous that I'm making a fool out of myself and I turn around to see your face and apologize. When I turn around however I can't see you in my direct line of sight... you were on your knees.

What?!?!

Well, what I didn't know is that you and your coworker had a game that each could pick a costumer the other one had to give a blowjob to.

Lucky me...

I walk up to you and instead of pulling my pants down and feeding you my cock, I kneel down, grab your face and kiss you. Biting your succulent bottom lip, licking it... just the most sensual, slow and yummy kisses. You taste so good. Feels like we have kissed before because all of it is perfect. The taste, your texture, your lips and tongue, the rhythm.

I can feel your kisses on my dick, which now clearly hard and I could feel my sweatpants much tighter. Of course I want you to suck me, but I need your taste first. I get up, Hold your hand and help you up, lift you up and carry you a few feet behind you and set you on the countertop. Once there, I lift your arms over my shoulders and we continue enjoying each other's mouths. I love the feeling of your fishnets on my hands. Your legs feel so good and tight.

My hands go to your mouth and I slide a couple of fingers inside and you suck them, lick them and again, I feel that on my cock. I take them off and out them between your legs, which at first I thought was silly because you could be wearing panties but...

You weren't...

But right when I thought I could enjoy the feeling of your clit and your warm pussy, you hold my hand and tell me: "Lay down on the floor"

Wow...

I remove my hand and do as I'm told by you, you fucking queen... I mean you're so fucking hot and delicious why would I not listen??

I lay down on the floor and see you get down from the counter and lift your skirt up... You order me to lower my sweats and pull my cock out and I do. I close my eyes for a second as I jerked off to get myself even harder and next thing I know not only are you sucking my dick, but you had flipped around and had sat on my face... The most delicious 69.

I don't think I can explain how delicious your pussy tastes. Not sure if your just so wet of that I'm drooling like never before but you are absolutely soaked and dripping all over my chin. The texture of your skin and the fishnets... the texture of the inside of your pussy which both my fingers AND tongue can feel... the taste of your perfect, little delicious asshole... just absolutely magnificent.

My hands firmly grab your ass and spread it open as I bring it closer to my mouth every time you deep-throat me....like on command...

I can hear you gagging, breathing heavy and the way you have made my cock so wet and hard its unreal.... I can just picture your perfect face with those glasses on just starting at my dick, working it nice.

I do notice that every time I lick your ass, it's almost like you get hypnotized and you don't suck me... like you have to just stop and enjoy getting devoured.

I move my arm and hand around and I manage to slide a couple of fingers inside you as I'm sucking on your clit... and I can feel your deep, strong, now faster strokes and holy fuck my cock is so hard...

My warm tongue, sometimes soft and sometimes a like stiffer is just being used at this point. All my face... I can feel you dancing con it... you're not so much sucking me as using my cock as a handle... you are moving faster... riding my face.... I can feel you're gonna cum...

I resign myself to be used.

I hold your ass and let you dictate the speed and rhythm and my mouth is just there to serve you... and I can hear you breathing faster and faster... moaning...

We can both hear your co-worker walk in and literally say out loud: "OH MY FUCKING GOD DON'T STOP"

And we don't....

And you're going wild....

About to cum

Riding my face...

But now you're also sucking my dick... no hands...

Riding me... holding my shins as you start shaking, moaning....

You're about to cum on my face....

Holy fuck and I'm gonna cum too...

In 3

2

Holy fuck....

1......

OH MY FUCKING GOD.......

You are shaking... you're dripping...

And you just swallowed every single drop of cum and you keep milking me for more...

Un fucking real..

I really don't wanna stop licking you and drinking you but you both do have to actually head home.

No need to clean up for me since you absolutely devoured every single drop.

I grab my backpack. Write down my cell on your phone and ask for my receipt... juuuuuuuust in case I have to come back and return something.