Emperor Marinianus' Grand Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This one is magnificent," she went on, seemingly oblivious to his stare fixed on the open, wet lips of her pink purse. "What is it?" she asked again.

With a visible effort at restraining himself, Decius stepped over to the case and looked down. His eyebrows rose in recognition and he smiled.

"The Stone of Orrino," he murmured. "I have not seen this in... a while, really. Not since I brought it here."

"You brought it?" Aria asked with surprise, her white-blonde eyebrows arching about her beautiful sapphire eyes. Decius nodded.

"I recovered it from a ruin, then from a thief. It was quite the tale," Decius explained, trying not to puff out his chest too much. He felt himself smiling at the memory, and rubbed himself where he had taken wounds in the effort. But Aria did not seem to care much for the tale. Instead, she was studying the Stone intently through its glass case.

It was a large black stone, as wide around as a man's palm and perfectly smooth. Streaks of white coiled around it like clouds, and though they were clearly just imperfections in the stone, they seemed to move before his eyes. The white clouds glittered in the room's dim light, while the black stone seemed to drink up the light that touched it. Decius could feel the Stone's raw power pulsing in his skin, in his very core.

"It's magnificent," she whispered. "What does it do? Is it just a big jewel?"

Decius smiled. "It is a powerful focusing artifact. It allows sorcerers to control the arcane energies that course through us, through the world, and weave mighty enchantments. I would wager it was used to create the very enchantments that now protect it."

"So it's valuable?" she asked in a whisper, and Decius laughed.

"Very. I would do so far as to say it's priceless." Aria nodded slowly. "Any sorcerer worth his salt might kill for it. I've half a mind to take it for myself, though I was richly rewarded by the emperor for bringing it here. Still, the things I could do with it..."

"Are you a mighty sorcerer?" she asked, and Decius smiled.

"I should think so. There are few in the Collegium who are as strong in sorcery as I am, and fewer still with my breadth of knowledge. Yet a mere novice, armed with that stone, would prove my match."

"I see," said Aria with a nervous look. Decius stepped closer and laid a comforting hand on her bare shoulder.

"You have nothing to fear from me, dear girl. I mean you no harm."

With a trembling nod, Aria met his eyes. Decius smiled back at her. His nostrils flared with the rich scent of her perfume, and he could see the light reflecting in her black-outlined eyes in a way that reminded him of Naira. He wanted her.

He laid his other hand on her shoulder and pulled her close. Aria drew back, but Decius cupped her jaw and held her gaze.

"Do not fear your master, my sweet thing. He is too drunk on wine and other girls to notice you are gone." Decius considered a moment. "Why he pays them any attention when he has you, I cannot say. You are the very vision of beauty."

She blushed, hardly noticeable in the dim light of the room. Decius pulled her close for a kiss. Her lips were bitter but wet, and though she stood stock still for two heartbeats, she then threw her arms around him and kissed him deeply in return. She held him tightly, her tongue working inside his mouth with deft passion, her lips writhing against his in pleasure for a long time.

"There's the passion," he teased when at last they broke apart. She blushed again, deeper this time, and shyly looked to the marble floor. "Now, now. None of that. Strip off that belt and get fully naked, girl."

Aria did as commanded, letting her gold, braided belt fall to the floor. She stood completely naked before him now, her hands demurely folded over her sex and her black-rimmed eyes downcast. Decius took a deep breath at the sight of her. Each look was more alluring than the last. Her perfume hung powerfully in his nose, her painted nails—even her toenails had been painted!—promised pleasure at the touch, and her tight little mouth thinned as she pressed her lips together. He wanted her, needed her, and now she was all his.

Decius threw his arms around her and kissed her again, breathing deep of her bitter lipstick and grabbing handfuls of her taut little ass. She warmed to him quickly and clutched at his body with her soft hands, at least until he broke away and pressed his hard cock into one hand. She gave it a few timid strokes, staring up into his eyes as if waiting for something.

"It isn't going to suck itself," he prompted, closing his hands around her pert, round breasts. While she took her time to get the message, he bent his head to sucking on her pearly nipples. He kneaded her little breasts in his hands, squeezing and pinching the soft flesh with voracious desire. Aria stood still as a statue, her only movement the slight strokes on his cock.

"What's the matter girl?" he asked her. "Do you not want me?"

"I do," she said in a rush, then looked warily toward the door. "But..."

"He's not coming," Decius said again, and Aria nodded. She took a deep breath, knelt, and put his cock in her mouth. Decius exhaled as he slid his cock around her caressing tongue to the back of her throat. Her black-rimmed eyes stared up at him over his cock, her delicate fingers caressing his stomach as she sucked. He wound a hand through her blonde hair and held her head down on his cock as he tried to drive it as deep as he could into her. She knelt there, her nose pressed into his stomach and her eyes staring wetly up at him until she choked, gagged, and shoved him away.

He let her back off, seeing that the tears in her eyes were starting to make his eyeliner run. Little black rivulets crept down her gorgeous face and he wanted her even more.

"Up," he commanded, and lifted her to her feet. Her face was reddening from the gag and her mouth dripped with spittle, but he seized her by the back of her head and kissed her deeply once more. This time she returned his kiss with greater passion, moaning against him as she threw her arms around his shoulders and held him close. One leg wrapped around his waist, and Decius threaded an arm under the other. He lifted her wholly off the cold floor, no doubt marking a slight reprieve for her bare feet, and held her in his arms above his cock.

Slowly he lowered her moist cunt onto his cock. As his head pressed against her lips, Aria gasped and broke the kiss. She looked down between her legs at the hard cock and bit her lower lip.

"Ready?" Decius asked. He let her sag in his arms a bit as he moved a hand to guide his cock into her. Aria bit down harder on her lower lip and he saw a hesitancy in her face. Then she swallowed, looked him in the eyes, and nodded. Decius smiled, then inserted himself.

Aria gave a little gasp and her eyes rolled back in her head. Decius adjusted his footing, repositioned his arm, and at last gave her a good, hard thrust. His hips slapped against her thighs and Aria squeaked in delight. Her whole body shook. Her breasts bounced on her chest, her bare feet flailed, and her blonde hair waved in the hair as it hung down her back.

"You like that?" he asked in a lusty whisper and Aria nodded, still biting her lip. Her brow furrowed and she clutched him tighter, fearing she might fall to the hard floor. He threw her again on his cock, delighting in the sliding of his cock in her warm purse as well as the feel of her body convulsing in his arms. The bouncing of her little tits particularly attracted his attention and he found his stare fixed on them as he fucked her again and again.

Aria began to whine, softly at first but growing in volume and pitch as he pounded her nubile frame. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders tighter, kissing him as their heads came together, but the press of her body against his prevented Decius from watching her bouncing breasts and he made her hang off him again with her hands clasped behind his neck. He stood there, half-crouching as he fucked himself into her for gods only knew how long. His cock throbbed but never approached release and he knew that the other women he had fucked and come inside of tonight, even the ethereally beautiful elven ambassador, had all been mere preparation for Aria.

When at last his arms began to ache from holding her up, he backed himself up to one of the couches and fell onto it. Aria squeaked in surprise, their heads banged together and came apart, and she rubbed her temple. Decius stopped his fucking and held her head in his hands.

"Are you alright?" he asked, inspecting the spot. She nodded and gave a breathless giggle.

"I am," she whispered, pulling her arms close around her in a sudden burst of modesty. Decius chuckled to himself. Her attempt at modesty was useless for there was no one else in the room, but also because she was a naked girl with a man's cock inside her and her arms could only do so much to hide that fact. "Kiss me?" she asked suddenly and Decius obliged, drinking deeply of her scent and bitter lips. Their tongues entwined in her mouth and Decius grabbed her by the ass.

Aria threw her arms around him as their lips came together and she began to work her hips atop his cock. She was getting into it now, her shyness fleeing her. She planted her hands on his chest and rode him hard, bouncing her narrow hips on his cock. Her shaved sex glistened in the moonlight, her white teeth shone in a giddy smile, and her pale round tits heaved on her chest. Decius held her by the waist, watching her bounce up and down on his cock and thrusting himself up into her with a loud slap, slap, slap that echoed around the marble-walled room.

He felt he was in paradise. Not even the sacred pleasure palace of Nystra could compare to this. He was smitten by the girl. Her being so forbidden that she had to sneak off to a prohibited side room even in the middle of an orgy made it all the better. His hands reached up to seize and squeeze her little breasts again. He pinched her pink nipples between his fingers until she screamed, but she did not stop her riding. His cock thrust into her with mighty strokes each time and Aria's cunt grew hotter about his cock. She dripped with wetness, and he saw her face flush deep red in the evening gloom.

Usually, he could recognize the signs of a woman about to come, but this time Decius was too drunk. Drunk on wine, spice, smelling salts, and of course the ravishing nymph riding his cock. So it came as something of a surprise to him when she suddenly stopped her bouncing with a throaty scream. She slumped forward, her cunt gushing onto his cock. With a furtive look at the door, he clapped a hand over her mouth just in time to muffle another guttural roar of pleasure. So restrained, her hands clawed at him, painted fingernails raking bloodless furrows in his skin.

Aria went limp atop him, though he did not stop fucking. He spared a moment to look into her eyes, which had again rolled back into her head such that only the bottom sliver of her sapphire irises was visible. Her mouth hung open, making wordless moans as she convulsed atop him. Decius kissed her open mouth, and was greeted by another wordless moan, this one slightly different in tone and pitch such that he detected a note of gratitude in her.

But she was not in a state for speech. She lolled about atop him, hardly able to pleasure him back in her overwhelmed state. Her hands limply brushed at him as she closed her eyes. She murmured wordless pleasantries into his ear. She was in a fugue state, unconcerned about the cock still pounding away at her deluged cunt.

And now Decius knew he was going to come. He wrapped her up in his arms and pulled her close to him. Aria buried her face in his shoulder with a moan and he felt her teeth bite into his shoulder. That sealed it.

He shoved himself into a roll and pinned her to the couch beneath him. Now he buried his face in her shoulder and bit. His hips pounded away at hers, gaining speed in a fuck frenzy that he knew would leave him drained and exhausted. But he could not resist. Her smell, her soft skin, her light touch—even the strangely bitter lipstick—it all drove him mad for her and he could not stop himself even if there had been a sword at his throat.

Finally, he came with a groan. He spurted inside her in a long gout of cum, feeling it fill up her tight little purse and erupt out of her onto the velvet seat of the couch. He spared a moment's thought for the palace slave who would be made to clean that up.

They lay together panting for a time, and Decius at last felt exhaustion beginning to take hold. His lustful frenzy sated for the moment, his eyelids began to get heavy. Rolling to the side, he dragged tender fingers across her face as he turned her to face him.

"So beautiful," he murmured. "Your master does not appreciate you."

She blushed and looked away, but her shyness only made Decius more desirous.

"Perhaps he would sell you," he murmured again, though now he felt sleep's grip more tightly about him. He yawned and curled up beside the girl. "I've much money. I could make him an offer... in the morning..."

On soft velvet and warmed by the freshly fucked slut beside him, Decius drifted off to a pleasant sleep.

---

Aria lay beside Decius for a long time. He had fallen fast asleep, but she found herself unable to stir from the bed. She was too exhausted. She had not intended to fuck him to completion, but smiled in satisfaction that he had not made the experience unpleasant for her. She had certainly not expected to come so hard herself. She felt herself blush. She had nearly lost herself in his arms. Certainly, Decius had made for a more enjoyable fuck than the boorish Gratian. Yet he was a sorcerer, and that put a certain dread into her.

She listened patiently to his rhythmic breathing and watched the rise and fall of his chest. She had to be sure he was truly asleep. The poison on her lips had taken much longer to take effect that she had been promised.

Sorcerers were dangerous. Unpredictable. She was no alchemist, yet she suspected the poison had been slow to act thanks to a tolerance he built up through familiarity with strange substances, or even through his exposure to the exotic indigo spice. She checked his breathing again to assure herself that he was asleep, for she could never be sure with a sorcerer. Yet he looked like every other sleeping man she had seen, except for a slight, satisfied smile on his lips. She smiled to herself. She knew he was dreaming of her.

Outside, the muffled noise of the orgy continued as ever. There was no sign that they were missed. Aria rose from the couch, feeling the cold marble on her bare feet again. The air in the room was cool, despite the warm summer evening outside and the sweltering orgy in the adjacent hall. She padded softly across the room to the tall windows overlooking the garden, wrapping her arms around herself as she walked, for the warmth of Decius and the couch fled her quickly once she was standing.

She looked out the windows into the garden. The sun had set, and the garden was lit only by the soft glow of sorcerous lamps. She took a deep breath and turned to the window's latches. As Domina Arcarius had told her, the windows were warded against intrusion with an alarm that would bring half the guards down on her, but only if opened from outside. To prevent the emperor's guards from coming running every time a servant opened the windows for fresh air, the wards were inscribed to ignore any window that was opened from within the hall, as she was about to do. She ran her finger along the runed bronze rim of each window, hoping that Domina Arcarius had not been mistaken.

However, Aria still moved with great trepidation, for sorcery was always perilous. Had she known Decius was a sorcerer, she would never have attracted his attention. Yet he had been pleasant enough, and the feeling of his hot cum inside her woman's purse made her as elated as any other man she had bedded, if not more. She stole a look over one shoulder to where he lay snoring on the cushioned bench, feeling a pang of guilt in her heart for the way she had been forced to use him. But he was a wealthy man, she told herself, and eagerly had used her all the same for his own goals.

With a deep breath, she undid the latches on a tall, narrow window overlooking an orange tree. Each of them opened with a painfully loud click that she heard echoing all down the trophy hall. She turned an anxious look on Decius again, but he remained snoring soundly on the bench. With another three deep breaths, she slowly and gently pushed the window open.

A cool summer breeze floated in, chilling her bare skin and standing her hair on end. Yet again she looked to Decius, afraid that the sudden cool would stir him from his sleep, but she was relieved to see him lying as still as before. Her immediate fears assuaged, she turned to the window again. The emperor's garden lay dark and still before her. Somewhere distant, she heard the clattering of wheels on the cobblestone, then the call of a night songbird. There was no sign of Domina Arcarius' man.

"The moon looks cold tonight," she whispered into the darkness and waited. There was no response. Aria swallowed hard. She repeated the passphrase, louder this time, and her fingers clutched the runed windowsill in a white knuckled grip. Had the man been caught already? Were the guards on her way to seize her as she stood naively at the window waiting for a man who had already given her up?

There was a rustling in the orange tree, and Aria started when she saw a man's face emerge from the branches.

"And the birds call to it," said Domina Arcarius' thief. Shrouded in the leaves of the orange tree, Aria could hardly make out his features outside of his face, which was round, fair, and plain, with cool brown eyes, dirty blonde hair, and an average build. He did not look like much, but she knew from Domina Arcarius' constant rantings that he was the best.

This man, Umbrius, was a master thief, though not skilled enough to escape the Arcani. The domina had traded many favors to deliver him from their dungeon, where he was soon to be transported to their secret prison from which there was no return. She had not been quick enough to save him from branding, and the thief now bore a spellscar that made his entry to the palace via conventional means quite impossible.

He dropped from the branches into the soft garden dirt below and hurried to the base of the wall with silent grace. As he passed through the soft lamplight, Aria saw his spellscar burning on his cheek, a silvery mark that forever marked him as a criminal. Domina Arcarius had promised to remove it, and though Umbrius had expressed his doubts about whether such a thing was possible, he had agreed to participate in her heist, for if anything could remove the brand, it was the Stone of Orrino.

The master thief's every step was careful, considered, and catlike in tread. When he was one stride away from the palace wall, he launched himself upward, seizing the windowsill in one hand and quickly pulling himself up until his face was level with her breasts.

"Well, isn't this a nice welcome," he leered, and Aria clapped her arms over her breasts. Turning up her nose, she stepped aside from the window.

"The way is open," she said cooly. "Take it, and let's be out of here."

Umbrius pulled himself over the windowsill, but paused with his feet just above the floor. He took a little breath, then stepped to the marble. He paused, as if waiting for an alarm. When none came, he lifted himself off the windowsill and padded across the room. Decius lay silently on the couch where Aria had left him, one arm crossed over his chest and his head leaning to the side.