Employee Number Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I ran the bath water, I thought about how I wanted to move fast with Carson, but fast for me gives most guys extreme blue balls. I was happy Aunt Sasha was taking care of him; it allowed me the time I needed. I even thought about how turned on I was watching them have sex. I had never told any of my family, except Lily, that I loved being a voyeur almost as much, and sometimes more, than having sex myself. I hoped I could watch Carson and his mom have sex again on this trip.

Once I got out of the bath and applied the shaving gel, my mind wandered to thinking about vet school. I had been accepted to almost every college of veterinary medicine in the country, but I had asked all of them to push my start date back one year.

I loved animals but wasn't sure if I wanted to be a veterinarian. Carson was paying me a $5,000 consulting fee for this trip, so I started to think maybe I could work with my cousin to buy and run farms; then, I wouldn't need to be a veterinarian to make a decent living in agriculture.

As I ran the razor across my legs, I started thinking of the future family I wanted. The only thing I was sure about was that I wanted a lot of children. That is what was really holding me back from vet school. I couldn't see a way to both have a big family and go through another four years of college followed by two-three years of fellowships to specialize further.

With the one-year delay, I would be twenty-nine or thirty by the time it was all over and most likely still unmarried. That wouldn't be a good option for having a lot of kids.

As I applied the after-shave lotion, I thought about Carson. What would a future with him look like? Did he want me in his future long-term, or did he just want to sleep with me? He is trying for a child with Aunt Sasha. Would I be ok with having kids with him? I liked being a voyeur but never let my boyfriends sleep around. Would I be ok if him having other lovers? Am I alright if other women also had his babies? What if he wants me as a long-term side piece? I didn't think I could handle that.

I wondered if Dad had any other kids I didn't know about. He probably does. Dad and Carson are a lot alike in a lot of ways. I wondered if Carson likes my natural breasts or if he likes his mom's boob job better. These and many other random thoughts about Carson ran through my head as I finished applying the after-shave lotion and picked out a new underwear set.

I wrapped up my morning routine by putting on makeup while dressed in a simple red bra, and panties. Then I picked out my outfit. Up top, I wore a Khaki crewneck lace crochet short-sleeve shirt. A tight-fitting pair of blue jeans with thin knee-high black socks and tan cowboy boots was on the bottom. When I left the bathroom, it was 4:30 a.m. I decided to start making breakfast for everyone; we had a start time of 5:45 a.m. that morning.

Getting to the kitchen, I noticed the lights were already on and smelled fresh coffee brewing. In the middle of the kitchen, Robert pulled an iron oval roaster out of the cupboard. He had the same idea as me about making breakfast for everyone.

"Good morning, Heather. You sure do get up early."

"Ya, I've been up a while; it's 6:30 back home. Whatcha making?"

"Baked cheddar, eggs, and potatoes. Would you like to help prep?"

Potatoes, did I really tell Carson to start calling me Potato last night? Ugh, I hope he forgets about that. "Sure, I'll start quartering the potatoes," I said as I grabbed the potatoes from the sink that Robert had already washed and took them over to the cutting board and vegetable knife laid out on the counter.

As I cut up the potatoes and the spices, I started talking and getting to know Robert. He was older than I thought, a 73-year-old widower. He looked damn good for his age. He had a few kids who were all adults now with their own kids and spent most of his time either selling ranches or finding ways to spoil his grandchildren.

In the conversation, I started probing for more information about the ranch. What types of crops were grown there, how many calving pairs they had last year, and where they got their water from. Everything he told me was already listed in the seller's disclosure information; I just wanted to see if Robert would let anything undisclosed slip.

Breakfast was just about ready when Carson and Aunt Sasha walked into the kitchen at the same time, a devilish little smile on both their faces. They had done something together, and for the first time, I felt some jealousy. I walked up to my cousin, giving him a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Good morning," I said, looking up into his eyes.

"Good morning. How's my potato doing?" He said with a grin. Crap, he remembers. Fuck it, I'll deal with that later. I thought.

The breakfast went by with mundane normal conversation, and we managed to get to the four-wheelers in time for our goal start of 5:45 a.m., right as the sun was coming over the horizon. Robert showed us the rest of the ranch.

It was more of the same that we had seen the previous night. The soil was so thin that I was shocked they could grow anything on it. The herd was undersized both in number and weight. The facilities were decaying. This place was going to be a major rehabilitation job. Around noon we returned to the house; after a quick lunch, we packed our overnight bags and prepared to leave.

While packing our bags in the master bedroom, I decided to talk to Carson about the ranch. "Hey Carson, you probably figured this out, but the ranch needs a lot of work. It's a major rehab job."

"Ya, I don't think this is a good buy for me right now, Potato."

"Ugh, how long are you going to call me that?"

"What? I like Potato, and you seemed to really like it last night. It's cute." My cousin said with a smile. Why did he have to say it was 'cute'? That got me all flustered on the inside. "Anyway, I talked to Mom this morning. She found out last night three other major ranches border this one, and none of them have made an offer yet. That means the price is still too high, or else they would have already swooped in and taken this place."

"That's probably right. The mismanagement has been going on for years, maybe decades. I would let someone who knows what they're doing handle the rehab job." I said as I packed the last of my overnight items.

At the truck, we said our goodbyes to Robert. Carson let him know that the ranch was too big of a job for a brand-new rancher, and he would have to pass on the deal. Robert graciously accepted the answer, and we headed off. This time towards our camp sight by the Grand Teton Mountains.

Soon after we set out on the road, Carson had a question for me "Heather, after this visit, I'm sold on the idea of buying some farmland. Would you like to come to work for me?"

I was hoping he would ask me to work for him, but I didn't expect it to happen so soon. "Maybe, what is it paying?" I asked

"How about $5,000 a month with a company car." Carson offered. I liked the sound of that. It took some real restraint not to jump at $60,000 a year to go check out farms and ranches. However, I had not told anyone in my family about pushing off vet school, so I decided to leverage that.

"I don't know cus. I start vet school in six weeks. It will be hard to explain to them why I'm not coming."

Carson thought for a second, then countered, "Ok, how about $7,000 a month, company car, and all the sexual harassment at work you can handle." Both Aunt Sasha and I broke out laughing at that last comment

"Sounds good, but wherever would I live," I said mockingly.

Carson laughed as he said, "Fine, you twisted my arm. You can live in the guest bedroom at Mom's house."

"HEY!" Aunt Sasha and I yelled simultaneously as she hit Carson's right arm, and I hit him over the back of the head. He laughed it off as we continued to rain blows on him.

Carson recovered from our hits and, in a more flat tone of voice, said, "In all seriousness, I'd love it if you moved in with me. I have plenty of space and am used to sharing much smaller living conditions with people. Being on my own has been kind of lonely and weird."

"That sounds good to me," I said as I leaned forward, maneuvering around the headrest and kissing my cousin on the cheek.

"Congratulations on your second employee, son. Just one more, and you can claim to have a harem."

"Oh? I thought I was a pimp." Carson responded to his mother. They both laughed at their inside joke as I settled into my seat.

I watched the countryside change from vast plains to foothills to small mountains until finally, a few hours later, the Grand Tetons were on the horizon. Carson drove directly to the campground on Lake Jenny, a beautiful picturesque lake at the base of the mountains. He had called and arranged for a couple of the locals to set up our campsite before arrival.

We met the couple at the site, thanked them for getting everything ready, and unloaded our bags as they drove off. All in all, renting the equipment and paying to set it up was cheaper than flying our own equipment cross country.

There were a few hours of daylight left when we settled into the campsite, so the three of us decided to take the trail that looped around Jenny Lake. As we started on the path, my Aunt quickly rushed to the side of her son and grabbed his left arm, giving me a side glance.

I felt a surge of jealousy rush through my body. Before my logical brain could kick in, I found myself grabbing Caron's other arm, holding it tight against my body as I gave my smiling Aunt an annoyed look. Still, I immediately felt a little sheepish because, for some reason, I got the feeling she had just won some game I didn't know about.

The walk around the lake was stunningly beautiful. The clear blue water turned to a reddish-gold hue as the sun started setting. The mountains, with their unique shape, made us feel so tiny in comparison. The trees were vibrant green, and the air was some of the cleanest I had ever experienced.

However, the most beautiful view was wherever my cousin stood as I competed with his mother for attention. It started when I noticed she had moved her hand to Carson's ass, so I got underneath Caron's arm and pushed his hand to my breast. Further in the walk, when Carson helped his mom up a step, she leaned in and gave him a quick kiss on the lips, so when he helped me up the same step, I pulled him down for a deeper kiss. Another time when we stopped to rest for five minutes, Aunt Sasha straddled Carson's legs, sitting on his lap facing him, so I moved behind my cousin and ran my hands over his abs while slowly nibbling on his neck.

Before the hike was over, we had both taken to flashing Carson when we thought no one was around and Aunt Sasha even when others were around. I still couldn't bring myself to do that, nor did I want to expose my body to anyone I wasn't romantically interested in.

The sun had set twenty minutes before we made it back to camp. It was 9:30 p.m., and I had been up since 3:30 a.m. that morning, so after a quick bathroom break, I announced I was going to bed, leaving Carson and Aunt Sasha alone by the campfire.

As I got into my sleeping bag, I tried to sleep, but it was just too cold. The mountains often got below freezing at night, even during the summer, and tonight was one of those nights. As I shivered in my bag, I heard the sounds of two people making out. I shifted inside the tent the three of us would share and unzipped the front just enough to give me a view of my Aunt and cousin.

Aunt Sasha was in Carson's lap again, lovingly holding onto her son as he held her, their lips interlocked. They made the soft sound of lips smacking and the low moans of tongues wrestling. I reached over to pull a towel from my bag, then took off my bottoms, wrapping the towel around me to catch all my juices as my hand slowly started to massage my pussy.

Aunt Sasha moved off Carson's lap onto the ground between his legs. She pulled down his pants and underwear. I grunted in frustration as his cock was hidden from my view. All I could see was my sexy Aunt lower her head as it disappeared into his lap. Carson let out a loud moan as his mother's mouth started bobbing up and down.

I pushed two fingers into my pussy, keeping a circular motion going to rub my clit while my middle and index fingers rubbed inside of me. The walk had been three hours of foreplay, and I was about to explode all over my hand.

I kept watching and listening as Carson's breath got faster and faster, my breath matching his, until suddenly, his body tensed up. He thrust his hips up into his mother's head and let out a roar, shooting his cum into Aunt Sasha's mouth.

I kept fingering myself. God, I want her to bring me that cum, I thought. I watch Aunt Sasha lift her head from Carson's lap, making direct eye contact with her son. She opened her mouth, showing Carson the cum he had just shot in there. BRING IT TO ME! I mentally begged, then with great disappointment, I watched as my Aunt maintained eye contact while swallowing her son's cum. YOU BITCH!! Was the last thing I thought as my orgasm hit; a mixture of rage, jealousy, and shame that I wasn't taking Carson's cum fueled one of the most intense explosions I'd ever had in my life.

I lost all track of reality as my orgasm hit, only coming back to my senses when I heard the hiss of the campfire as it was being extinguished. I quickly rearranged myself, turned away from the middle, and pulled the damp towel out from between my legs as I put my panties and pajama pants back on. Right as I was done, my Aunt and cousin stepped inside to get into their sleeping bags.

The campfire was now out, making everything pitch dark. I listened to Carson and his mom tell each other, "I love you," as they exchanged a kiss in the darkness. My heart had just started to slow down when I suddenly felt my cousin's arm draped over my body.

The shock of Carson choosing me to snuggle next to sent my heart racing again, but I didn't let on that I was awake. I just enjoyed the feeling of being spooned by my sexy cousin as I listened to him drift off to sleep. Sometime later, I finally fell asleep as well.

Sleep that night was very peaceful. I don't know what it was I dreamt about, only that they were happy dreams having something to do with Carson. I woke up before the other two with Carson's arm still wrapped around me. Checking my watch showed 5:13 a.m. local time. I decided to get up and surprise my Aunt and cousin with an early morning breakfast.

Getting out of the sleeping bag was one of the most fridged experiences of my life. I went from a nice and toasty environment to the air's near-freezing temperatures. I managed to find my clothing in the dark and quietly exited the tent.

My idea for breakfast was simple: I would remake the baked bacon, eggs, and potatoes in the cast iron skillet. I built a fire to warm myself up and hung a pot of water over the flames. I kept warm next to the fire as I chopped and mixed the ingredients before arranging everything in the skillet. I placed a top on the skilled and hung it over the fire, taking off my now boiling pot of water.

I grabbed three cups and had just started poor the hot water over the coffee grounds and filter when Aunt Sasha emerged from the tent.

"Good morning, sweetheart. Ewe, do I smell coffee?" she asked, coming over to sit directly beside me, trying to share body warmth.

"Yep, freshly made, be careful; the water was boiling just a moment ago," I said, handing my Aunt the first cup of coffee. She took it and started blowing on the surface to cool it down. I finished making my cup when I turned to my Aunt. "Hey, Aunt Sasha, can you do me a favor?"

"Sure, anything my favorite niece needs."

"Next time you have a mouth full of Carson's cum, bring it to me," I said, not even looking at her. I felt my cheeks blush as I made my audacious request, hardly believing I was able to ask such a thing.

There was a long pause, I could feel my Aunt looking at me, but I was too embarrassed to raise my head. A short while later, I felt her hand cup the underside of my chin, bringing my face to hers. She leaned in and locked her lips to mine, tongue darting past my defenses and into my open mouth.

I set my coffee down and returned my Aunt's kiss, wrapping my arms around her. I felt her hand go up my back and into my hair. Aunt Sasha broke our kiss by pulling my head back, allowing her access to my neck. She started kissing my neck, mixed with small bites, before pushing my head back down to meet her eyes.

"If you want Carson's cum, get it yourself." She said, then stood up and walked back inside the tent. I sat in stunned silence, then suddenly heard my cousin moan in pleasure while he praised his mother's oral skills. Looking back to the fire, I sat in frustration as I listened to Carson once again flood his mother's mouth full of cum.

Twenty minutes later, the two of them came out of the tent. Breakfast was ready, and I started putting it on the plastic plates. We ate in relative silence, Carson seeming oblivious to the tension between me and Aunt Sasha.

After breakfast, we put on our hiking gear. We made our way to the first fairy of the day to across Jenny Lake, Aunt Sasha and I casting sideways glances at each other the whole time. We planned to visit Lake Solitude, taking an out-and-back route that traveled the saddle between Mt. Owen and Mt. St John.

The hike to Lake Solitude was even more spectacular than the one around Jenny Lake the day before. The size and scale of everything made me feel absolutely tiny, and unlike the day before, the wildlife was everywhere. We saw black and grizzly bears, moose, elk, and various birds I had never seen in person.

After three hours, we arrived at Lake of Solitude, and true to its name, we were all alone at the lake that Tuesday morning, most likely the first to arrive.

At the side of the lake, Aunt Sasha took out some lunch meat and bread we had packed to start making lunch for us. Carson took me by the hand, leading me away to create a little distance between us and his mother. My cousin stopped at a cluster of rocks and turned to me with a concerned look.

"Hey, you two are really tense. What's going on between you and Mom," he asked.

"Nothing, we're fine," I said reflexively.

"Hey, I know enough to know 'I'm fine' or 'we're fine' means something is wrong. Talk to me about it."

"There is nothing to talk about." I huffed as my anger towards Aunt Sasha was now leaking onto Carson for pressing the issue.

"Heather, I love you, but I need..." I didn't hear the rest of what he had to say. Carson kept talking, but my mind fixated on those three little words every woman wanted to hear 'I love you'.

I felt something inside of me release, a barrier-breaking down. That simple little phrase was the magic key, the very cliché magic key needed to open me up.

I looked back to my Aunt, still arranging lunch for everyone, then I grabbed my still-talking cousin by the front of his belt and dragged him behind the rock formation, out of the view of his mother.

I dropped to my knees in front of Carson, undoing his belt and ripping his pants and underwear to his ankles. For the first time, I had an unobstructed view of my cousin's beautiful cock, still flaccid but starting to grow. I pushed against his belly, forcing him to lean against the rocks.

I took a deep breath to push through the last of my resistance. Two nights ago, my anti-slut defenses felt like running into a brick wall. Now it felt like walking through knee-high water as I reached out and touched only the third dick in my life.

Feeling a sense of relief from the skin-to-skin contact, I started to pump Carson's cock, slowly bringing it to life. I slipped his soft head into my mouth, swirling my tongue around, then sucking him in deeper, taking in his whole cock while it was still semi-soft.

1...345678