Employee Number Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carson Crigler

I woke up Sunday morning to Mom rubbing my cock. Looking at the clock, it was five minutes before the alarm, so I rolled over to her. I kissed Mom on the lips, then tried to move between her legs.

She put a hand on my chest, stopping my movement. "Sorry, sweetheart, I started bleeding. Mommy's pussy is off limits for a few days." I gave a disappointed grunt, then threw off the covers.

"Excuse me, gotta piss," I said, walking towards the bathroom.

"Meet me in the shower after." She said with a wink.

Over the past week, Mom seemed to take a lot of joy in washing me in the shower. She loved running her hands all over my body and finishing me with a blowjob. Stepping into the shower, I let Mom start her routine of washing my body.

As mom washed me, I wondered why mom was so insistent on letting Heather watch us have sex and then, later in the night, making sure Heather heard us having sex. As her hands rubbed all over my chest, I decided to ask. "Hey, Mom, why did you want Heater watching us last night?"

"Vicky says Heather is extremely hard to get into bed. No random cock is going to get lucky and slip inside that pussy. That's partly why she is such good wife material. I hoped watching us have sex would make her jealous and get you in between her legs faster." Mom said as she finished my chest and lowered herself to her knees to take in my cock.

"Wait, did you say wife material? What do you mean, wife material?"

"Oh, don't worry about that. You just go make a lot of money and let the women work out the small details."

"Small details, like who is going to be my wife?"

"Exactly," Mom said as her mouth started working on my cock. I wanted to protest what Mom had just said, but the sensation of her tongue brushing the base of my shaft as my head pressed against the back of her throat felt too good to do anything but moan.

I relaxed against the shower wall, letting her run her tongue up and down my cock for a few minutes until she managed to coax an orgasm out of me. Mom kept eye contact, mouth around my cock as I blasted cum down her throat.

We finished the shower and dressed so we could meet Heather downstairs. After a quick breakfast, we jumped into the airport shuttle van waiting outside. Seven hours and a flight switch later, we landed in Salt Lake City, where we checked out a pickup truck from the rental company. After another six hours drive, we finally pulled up to the ranch's master house around 7:30p.m. Mountain time.

The master house was a luxurious log cabin design. The listing said it was 4,900 square feet, slightly smaller than my Orlando home.

A man in his mid-sixties who reminded me of Sam Elliot greeted us in the driveway. "Good evening, folks; I'm Robert Green, listing agent for this property."

"Hello, Robert; glad to finally meet you in person." Mom said, extending her hand to his. "I'm Sasha Crigler. This is my son, prospective buyer Carson Crigler, and his girlfriend, Heather Parker."

It was all I could do to extend my hand out to greet Robert and not stand in shock over Mom introducing Heather as my girlfriend. I made the snap decision to just roll with it and ask questions later.

"Nice to meet you, Robert. My broker here tells me this ranch is a steal right now." I said as I shook his hand.

"It's a beautiful piece of land, that is for sure. I'm excited to show you around tomorrow." Robert let go of my hand to shake Heather's. "The current owner had a wonderful time bringing their children here over the summer. It's one of the best places you could have when looking to start a family." The mention of kids made Heather blush as Robert gave her a grandpa-like smile.

"Robert, it's still light out here. When is sunset this time of year?" I asked.

"Late June, you're looking sometime around 9:00 p.m."

"Wow, we have about ninety minutes of daylight left. Is there something you would like to show us before it gets dark?

The older gentleman considered for a moment stroking his short beard. "I suppose we could run down to the river and look at the hunting cabin out there. It's in the opposite direction from the ranch, so that would save us a little bit of time tomorrow. The property stops at the wood line, but as part of the property, you would sublet the owner's joint lease of the woods for the purpose of hunting and recreation."

"Great, let's go see that cabin," I said, eager to do something after sitting in a plane and truck all day.

"Wonderful. In that case, we have some four-wheelers with two seats around the back. I could take Mrs. Crigler, then you and Heather could follow us." He said as he turned and led us to the back of the house towards the four-wheelers.

Once everyone was seated, Robert started off across the open plain towards a line of trees on the horizon. The flat plains made the distance very deceptive; it took us over twenty minutes to cross the field and reach the forest. Once in the woods, it took another twenty minutes to weave in and out of the trees until we finally reached a cabin in a clearing next to a shallow stream roughly ten yards wide. The water was too deep to drive the four-wheelers through but more than shallow enough to walk across, with a clear rocky bottom.

Stepping off the four-wheeler, I noticed the cabin had two floors, with the top floor being wrapped in camouflage, turning it into a massive deer blind. Robert led us inside the cabin. It was a single room with a bed and a crude kitchen. Nothing fancy, but it would clearly get the job done as a hunting base camp.

We couldn't stay long; daylight was running out. We only spent twenty minutes exploring the area before making the forty-minute trip back to the master's house. The sun had set by the time we pulled back up to the garage to park the four-wheelers. I volunteered myself and Heather to grab our bags from the truck as I watched Mom and Robert walk into the house, Robert keeping up the flirting with Mom the whole time.

Grabbing the bags, I asked Heather her thoughts. "What do you think of that hunting cabin."

Heather twisted her face with a disgusted look. "The cabin is fine, but all that land we crossed was crap. That is a huge waste of space, barely good enough for grazing, and there is zero chance you will be able to grow anything on it. I hope the rest of the ranch is better."             

"That's why we brought you along. I didn't even think to look at the prairie we were crossing; I just focused on the cabin."

"Yep, Robert thinks he has a rich sucker. He showed you the shiny object, knowing you and Aunt Sasha didn't have a clue how bad the land was we were crossing."

I leaned in and gave Heather a kiss on her forehead. She looked up at me, allowing me access to her lips. I gave her another love peck on the lips before turning around and walking towards the house, overnight bags in hand.

Once inside, Robert showed us the inside of the house. It was nice but nothing special, three bedrooms, each with an attached bathroom. The kitchen and living room were decent sizes, and it had an in-home office, but nothing was too exciting.

A catered dinner was ready for us that had been left on the gas burners for a few hours. We ate around 10:00p.m. and then decided to call it a night since we would get up with the sun around 5:45a.m.

Mom took one of the guest bedrooms, and Robert took the other. Robert made some final attempts to get Mom to join him in his room. Mom was kind and flirtatious, but I could tell Robert had zero chance, even if she wasn't married or sleeping with me.

Since Mom had introduced us as a couple, Heather and I took the master bedroom. "So nice to finally be alone with my girlfriend," I said, looking at Heather with a smirk.

"Shut up jackass. Besides, it looked to me like you were already taken last night."

"Always room for one more," I winked.

"Oh, so I'm just supposed to be a side piece?" she said, trying to feign indignance.

Laughing, I said, "Hey, I'll let you watch whenever you want."

Heather's mouth went wide in shock. She threw her overnight bag at me, then walked to the bathroom. "I'm getting a shower, no peaking!" she said as the bathroom door closed.

I set my bag down, hopped on the bed, and relaxed into the soft mattress. I listened to the shower run, knowing my sexy cousin was nude just on the other side of the door.

I started thinking about my month's training as a pick-up artist; most women could be talked into bed without making commitments. However, there was a minority of girls that only opened their legs for a boyfriend. It had become clear to me that Heather was in that minority. As frustrating as the slow pace might be, the solution for these types of women is straightforward. All I needed to do was start dating Heather.

I had barely drifted off to sleep when Heather started shaking me wake. Opening my eyes, I was greeted with the view of my cousin wrapped in two white towels, one around her body and one around her hair. It struck me how much she looks like Aunt Vicky, almost a carbon copy except with brown eyes instead of the green/hazel that Mom and Aunt Vicky share.

Getting up from the bed, I looked at the knot holding up Heather's towel, then reached to give it a playful tug. She was quicker, slapping my hand away. "Hey! Bad boy!" she said. I enjoyed looking into those beautiful brown eyes that were a combination of mad and aroused.

"It wouldn't be peaking if your towel just fell off," I said in the most innocent voice I could manage. "Besides, I already saw your breast last night."

"Ya, but you haven't seen what's downstairs."

"Can I?"

"No!" She said, turning away from me.

"Can't blame a guy for trying," I said, laughing as Heather stuck her tongue out at me. I walked into the bathroom and started taking my shower. I thought about rubbing one out in the shower, but I was utterly exhausted. Mom's sex drive had worn me out. I had no idea how many times I'd cum inside of her this past week. I wouldn't press Heather tonight simply because I needed a day of rest.

After the shower, I blow-dried my hair and put on a pair of boxers before returning to the master bedroom. Heather was sitting on the bed wearing a short pair of blue pajama shorts and a silk sleeveless pajama top held up by spaghetti straps, leaving plenty of room for her cleavage to show. In her hands, she had a book whose title said something about soil types in Wyoming.

"What are you reading there?" I asked, genuinely interested because I knew it had something to do with the ranch.

"Just refreshing my knowledge of the local environmental systems. When Aunt Sasha asked me to come with you guys, I ordered a few books on Amazon to familiarize myself with this area. I've already read them I just wanted to check a few things we saw today against what was in this book."

Damn, she's smart, I thought to myself. I bet she ran off over half the guys that approached her just by being more intelligent than them. I knew she had been in the 4H club since she was a freshman in high school, but I never knew why she joined in the first place, so I decided to ask.

"Heather, why did you join 4H in high school?" I said as I walked around to her side of the bed, sitting beside her in my boxer shorts. She looked up from her book, seeing me for the first time, running her eyes up and down my body with a smile.

"Hmmmm, I was following a crush. He signed up, so I did as well."

"How did that go?" I said, placing my hand on her knee.

Heather set her book down and then looked back at me. "Well, it turned out the guy was lame, but it didn't matter. I quickly lost feelings for him and just as quickly fell in love with growing plants, taking care of cattle, and spending time on farms." Heather leaned towards me. I met her halfway, kissing her lightly on the lips. "Besides," she said, "over Christmas break, I started making out with this guy from Orlando."

"He sounds hot."

"He sure thinks he is." She said.

WACK! I suddenly felt a pillow hit the side of my face.

"Hey!" I yelled, grabbing the pillow. I watched as Heather retreated to the other side of the bed, holding another pillow. She stood up on the bed, pillow raised, tongue sticking out at me.

"Now you've done it!" I playfully yelled as I leaped onto the bed, swinging my pillow at hers. We exchanged a few volleys, hitting each other's pillows, laughing the whole time.

I swung my pillow around again, knocking Heather off balance. Reacting quickly, I jumped off the bed before she could fall off. I ended up catching my cousin in my arms. Heather opened her eyes, realizing she hadn't hit the floor. Looking up at me, she said, "My hero," as she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling herself up to kiss me.

I laid Heather on the bed, kneeling next to her as we continued to make out. I slowly slid my hand up her side and underneath her top. As soon as I slipped underneath, I felt Heather's hand grab mine.

She pulled her head away from me. "Carson, bottoms stay on, ok?" she said, with a nervous look in her eyes.

"Ok."

"Promise? That means no sex."

"I promise, both our bottoms are staying on. We aren't having sex tonight." I said. Heather relaxed her hand, placing it on my shoulder. I moved my lips to hers, resuming the make-out as my hand drifted to her bare breast. I felt the soft flesh of her natural D breast under my hand and gently massaged it. With my other hand, I held her back up so she could reach my mouth as our tongues explored what used to be familiar territory.

I moved one leg onto the bed, placing my knee between Heather's legs. I applied a small amount of pressure to her sex as I laid her head on the bed, allowing me to work both hands underneath her pajama top.

Heather broke our kiss as she sat up in bed and raised both hands into the air. I took my cue by lifting her top up and off, exposing her perfect breasts. Once the top was off, Heather moved to the middle of the bed, allowing me on. I positioned myself again with my knee between her legs and lowered my lips to her nipple.

I had never sucked on Heather's breasts before; I was pleased with her soft moans as my mouth made contact. I focused on her left nipple while massaging her right breast with my hand, then switched, nursing on the right while her left got the massage. I switched back and forth while listening to Heather moan as she ground her pussy against my knee.

I felt Heather start to push me back. I raised up, allowing her to guide me onto my back as she straddled one of my legs. "Carson, can I rub off on you? Sorry I know it's selfish, but can I?" she said with lust-filled eyes. I knew if I pressed the issue, I could probably have sex with her tonight, but I also knew breaking her trust like that wouldn't be good for the future.

"Go for it, cum on my leg Kitkat," I said.

Heather stopped and looked down at me. "Kitkat? What?"

"You don't like the nickname?"

"No, try again." She said as her hips started moving again.

"How about dumpling."

"Hmmm, that's not it," she said while her hips settled into a rhythm.

"Princess?"

"I don't think so."

"Babe?"

"No."

"Slut?" She stopped and hit me on the chest for that one before going back to moving her hips. "That wasn't a no," I said with a laugh.

"NO!" She said with eyes glaring at me with a mixture of lust and anger.

"Guess I can rule out sugar tits. How about Sunbeam!"

"Oh, oh, getting closer," she said, picking up pace.

"Hmmm, what about pumpkin?"

"ohhhh, almost there; keep going," Heather said, her breath getting shallower as her hips picked up speed. I watched her breast bounce as her orgasm neared. "Keep going, Carson!"

I thought for a moment, thinking about Heather's personality, then I threw out the first word that came to mind "Ok, potato, cum for me."

Heather's hips slammed hard onto my leg "Yeeeeeessssss!" my cousin screamed. "I'm your potatooooooo!" she managed to get out as her body bucked wildly, tits bouncing freely, letting out an excited yell before finally seizing up with her head thrown back and breast pushed forward. After a moment in that position, Heather let out a breath and collapsed onto me.

What the fuck? Potato? Really? I thought to myself as my nearly nude cousin's body squeezed mine tightly, nails digging into my shoulders. Somehow it kind of fits. I laid underneath Heather as she started coming down from her orgasm, breath slowing down little by little. For the first time, I noticed my leg was damp from the juices she had rubbed all over it.

"So you like me calling you potato?"

"Oh, God, yes!" She said with renewed excitement rubbing her crouch against me some more as she rode the aftershocks of her orgasm. Then just as quickly, she was embarrassed. "Is that weird?"

Wrapping her in a hug, I said, "Yes, it's very weird, but it fits you for some reason. You're my potato." I leaned in and kissed Heather softly before asking, "Heather, after we get back to Orlando would you like to go on an actual date with me?"

My cousin gave me the biggest smile I'd ever seen her give anyone. "I'd love to, Carson." She leaned in a gave me another quick kiss before reaching over to the nightstand and turning off the light.

In the dark, I felt her shuffle underneath the covers and then toss something onto the floor. "Can't sleep with wet panties on." I moved my hand to feel her bare, exposed ass. "But your boxers stay on, got it!"

"I got it," I said, finding her forehead in the dark and kissing it.

We snuggled up together, with me being the big spoon. I had one hand wrapped around my nude cousin's waist with the other placed under her head; I knew I'd have to move it when my arm fell asleep, but in the meantime, I loved the feeling of Heather's head on my arm. The thought crossed my mind that this was the first time I had ever slept in the same bed as my cousin, and it felt different from the other women I had shared a bed with, including mom.

While listening to Heather's breathing slow down as she drifted off to sleep I thought back to before Mom and I had started having sex. All the waitresses from work and the sexual conquests from traveling the world were nothing more than temporary sexual relief. I never felt serious about any of them. With Mom, I honestly did love her both as a mother and a lover and planned to be with her the rest of our lives; however, she always held something back. Mom told me she would never be entirely mine, and I could feel it. There was always going to be a part of her attached to Dad.

Holding Heather in my arms felt different. We had not had sex yet, but for the first time in my life, I felt like the woman I held in my arms could be mine and mine alone. Not a short-term fling and no holding back because of another man. I felt like I would do anything in the world for Heather; she only needed to ask. It was a warm thought I enjoyed as I drifted off to sleep.

Heather Parker

I woke up at my usual time of 5:00 a.m., but when I looked at the clock, it said 3:00 a.m. Crap, we are mountain time, not east coast. I thought. Knowing I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep, I slipped out of the grasp of my cousin and shivered a little as the cool night air hit my body.

Once out of bed, I felt my feet hit my still-wet panties and pajama shorts on the ground. I thought back to rubbing off on my cousin. I mentally patted myself on the back, feeling happy that I was able to allow myself to go that far with him in just a weekend when ordinary something like last night would have taken at least two or three months of dating.

I grabbed my overnight bag and headed to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom, I used my extra time to shave my legs. No girl likes the feeling of shaving her legs, but I always found the quiet time excellent for being alone with my thoughts.

123456...8