Employee Number Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my tongue up and down the underside of his shaft, feeling it grow harder in my mouth. I let it grow harder and longer, feeling him press against the back of my throat. I'd long ago gotten over my gag reflex and just enjoyed the feeling of running my tongue around his shaft as his cock head made its way past the back of my mouth and started down my throat.

When Carson was fully hard, I started moving my head back and forth, fucking him with my face while using my hands to keep him pinned to the rocks. I listened to my cousin moan my name over and over as I brought him closer to climax.

Moving one hand off his hips, I massaged his balls. The sensation caused Carson to moan even louder and his breath to go faster. I increased the pace my head was bobbing and curving my tongue to lick and suck as much of his as I could.

I tried squeezing the head of his cock with my throat as I looked up at my cousin's face. He looked down, and our eyes met. In that moment, I saw a man in love, not just lust. The feeling magnified my desire to please him as I pressed his dick even further down my throat with each thrust.

Five minutes into the blowjob, Carson thrust his hips forward and let out a magnificent howl. I felt his balls contract in my hand, and the base of his shaft start to swell between my lips. I pulled back just a little while keeping my lips sealed around his magnificent cock.

With one final grunt, I was rewarded with the taste of my cousin's hot salty cum spraying in my mouth. The warm liquid filled my mouth and I puffed out my cheeks to try and hold every last drop. I lifted my tongue to keep it all inside as his hips thrusting slowed down releasing the last of his cum.

When he was done, I pulled up his pants and buckled up his belt. Standing up, I looked my cousin in the eye and opened my mouth to show him the cum in there.

I almost swallowed when another idea crossed my mind. Closing my mouth, I walked around the rock formation towards my Aunt Sasha, who was now done making lunch and quietly eating her own.

Marching straight up to my Aunt, I grabbed her by the chin, opened her mouth, then pressed mine to hers. I let all of Caron's cum drain into my Aunt's mouth. She let out a squeal of joy as she drank her son's cum, then sent her tongue into my mouth to search for any residue.

When she was done searching for more cum, I broke our kiss; still holding her chin, I moved her head to mine, looking eye to eye. "That's what I expect you to do next time you give Carson a blowjob."

With a flushed and submissive look, Aunt Sasha said, "Yes, mama." She looked me up and down briefly before adding, "Holy shit, you're so fucking hot, Heather. I'm so proud of you right now." Then she leaned in to start a make-out session, grabbing my boobs. I returned the kisses, grabbing her toned ass.

We felt each other up until we realized Carson had sat down and was enjoying the show while eating his sandwich. "Don't stop on my account," He said with a shit-eating grin. I looked back at Aunt Sasha, feeling the moment had passed; we nervously giggled together before separating. We finished our lunch and then started the hike back toward Jenny Lake.

The mood was a lot lighter walking back. I had started to realize Aunt Sasha's games were about getting me to open up quickly, and I thanked her for that in my head, knowing I'd have to thank her in person later. Having kissed and swapped cum with my Aunt twice, I started thinking how sexy she was. I had never had sex with a woman, but sleeping with Aunt Sasha suddenly seemed just as appealing as sleeping with Cason.

We were halfway back, with me walking behind Carson so could admire my cousin's toned ass, when he turned around and suddenly yelled, "BEAR!" I didn't have time to process what was happening before I was shoved hard through the air, landing on the ground and rolling a small distance. I heard yelling, screaming, roars, and the sound of a hiss as orange mist filled the air.

Knowing the mist was bear spray, I covered my eyes and planted my head in the ground, waiting for the cloud to pass over me. A short moment later, I looked up and saw an emaciated grizzly bear running off into the distance. My cousin was standing tall with the can of bear spray in his hand.

I got up and started running to Carson, getting to him right as his mother arrived from the other side. I stopped and held my hand to my face as I looked at my cousin.

"Are you two ok?" He asked, blood freely running down the side of his face and an open gash on his left forearm.

"Carson, honey, you need to sit down." His mother said, grabbing her son and helping him to the ground. I removed my flannel shirt and tied it around Carson's arm as a tourniquet to slow the bleeding. Next, I found the gash in Carson's head; it was shallow but bleeding profusely. I took off my undershirt, leaving me only in my sports bar as I wrapped my shirt around his head to try and apply the pressure to stop the blood flow up top.

"Aunt Sasha, hold him still while I look for other wounds," I said as I looked over the rest of Carson's body. Fortunately, there wasn't anything else of significant concern. Looking at my cousin's eye, it was clear his head was hit pretty hard, and he had a concussion.

"Heather, backpack, flair gun. There's...*huff* *huff* a flair gun in my backpack." Carson pointed to his side, where he had dropped his backpack a few yards away.

I hurried over to his backpack, dumping the contents onto the ground, looking for the flair gun. The red gun rolled out of the backpack with a package of four rounds. Loading one of the rounds, I shot the first flair into the air, signaling we needed help.

Less than five minutes later, we saw four men approaching us in the distance. It was another group of hikers responding to the flair. When they were close enough to see Carson's shape, they picked up their pace and started rushing toward us. One of them had pulled out a first aid kit on the run and quickly dressed Carson's wounds properly.

After a quick evaluation, we determined Carson couldn't be moved; he was too dizzy to stand. The group sent their two faster members back for help while the other two stayed with us.

Roughly an hour later, we heard the sound of a helicopter entering the pass between the mountains. I loaded the flair gun with a second round and sent it skyward, marking our position for the pilot.

The chopper landed, bringing out a stretcher for Carson and loading him on board. The Crew informed us he was being taken to the nearby hospital in Jackson before taking off with my cousin inside.

With the immediate situation dealt with, my Aunt and I entered a state of shock now that the adrenaline was starting to wear off. The two men still with us escorted me and Aunt Sasha back to the fairy to take us back across Jenny Lake. After taking the ferry across, we loaded our belongings, leaving the camping gear, and drove out of the campgrounds to meet Carson at the hospital.

Carson Crigler

I woke up in the middle of the night, confused about why I was in a dark hospital room, before remembering what had happened. I had turned to spot a grizzly bear charging Heather from behind. On reflex, I knocked Heather out of the way just in time to clear her from the attack, but that first paw swipe caught my arm, splitting it open.

I rolled, hitting my head hard on the ground. Somehow, I came out of the roll on my feet, then managed to pull the bear spray from its holster on my belt and filled the air with an orange mist right in front of the bear, who was starting to turn around for another attack.

I didn't see what happened after that, the spray had gotten into my eyes, and I started screaming from the pain while the bear roared. I braced myself for the follow-up attack, but it didn't come. Instead, I heard the bear roar in pain as it ran off.

I don't remember much of what happened after that. Some other guys showed up, there was a helicopter ride, then doctors that kept me awake as they put stitches in my arm and head; now, suddenly, I was looking at the ceiling of a dark hospital room.

I sat up in my bed and felt a weight down by my legs. I saw Heather asleep, sitting in a chair with her head and arms resting on the bed. In the corner was Mom, also asleep, head resting against the wall with her legs propped on another chair.

My whole body was sore, but I felt good enough to walk. I took the monitoring devices off and disconnected the IV. The bag was empty anyway. Gently I slid my legs away from Heather and set my feet down on the floor. Steadying myself, I stood up, taking my time to make sure everything was working.

When I felt normal, outside of the pain in my arm and pounding in my head, I walked to the door into the hall to ask the nurses for water.

I was halfway to the nurse's station when I heard a voice behind me with a slight Mexican accent. "Mr. Crigler, you shouldn't be up right now." I turned to see a plump Hispanic nurse walking towards me as she reached out to grab my good arm. "How are you feeling?"

"Aside from my head and arm, I feel fine. I'm just looking for some water."

"I can bring you some water guapo, but you need to be back in bed so you don't make that pretty girl and your mother worry."

"How long have I been here?" I asked as the nurse led me back to the room.

"Not too long. They brought you in midafternoon. You've been here maybe fourteen hours."

Damn, it's only Wednesday. It's been a busy week. I bought my house just eight days ago. I thought as I allowed the nurse to lead me back to bed and reconnect the monitoring devices. After bringing me some water, I drifted back to sleep.

Mom and Heather were excited to see me awake later Wednesday morning. I was showered with hugs and kisses whenever either woman felt the slightest urge to touch me.

Mom had watched the whole incident with the bear go down and kept telling the story to anyone that would listen. Every time she retold the story, the bear got bigger, and I turned more and more into a hero straight out of Greek Mythology.

The person mom's stories had the biggest effect on was Heather. My cousin had always looked at me with love and attraction, but now there was a new element that I couldn't seem to put my finger on. It was similar to the women I had seen when they saw a celebrity or rock star in person for the first time. I certainly didn't mind the new attraction my cousin had for me and used it to my advantage by asking for muscle massages and kisses whenever I felt like it.

Around dinner on Wednesday, Dad called to see how I was doing; we had a pleasant conversation before I returned the phone to Mom. Mom talked to Dad for a minute before leaving the room to continue the conversation.

Mom was gone for a few hours. When she came back, she announced that she needed to go back to Orlando tomorrow and had already gotten herself a rental car and booked her flight. Heather and I pressed for details, but Mom wouldn't share anything else.

Thursday morning, Mom gave me a passionate kiss goodbye and left for home. Heather and I spent the day playing card games and watching baseball on TV. I tried to get her to find a hotel with a proper bed so she could get a good night of sleep, but she wouldn't leave my side.

The doctors kept me Wednesday and Thursday night for observation. My arm and forehead were stitched up and healing just fine; they were most concerned about the hit I took to my head. By Friday, I was ready to get out of there.

Friday morning, I slipped the nurses and doctors a few Benjamins to get me checked out first, and by 9:00 a.m. was released from the hospital with some antibiotics and pain meds. The hospital worker rolled me in a wheelchair out the front door, where Heather was waiting with the rental truck. I hopped up and thanked the workers for their help before climbing in the driver's seat, using my good arm to drive us back to Salt Lake City.

Heather and I started talking soon after we got back on the road. "Hey, this vacation was a bust; how about I make it up to you, and we go somewhere for the weekend?" I said, looking over at her.

"Are you sure you're up for that? You don't have to make this trip up to me; I'm just happy you're ok."

"Naw, I'm feeling fine. Have you ever been out to Las Vegas?" I asked.

"No, have you?"

I thought back to blowing up that SUV and the parade of prostitutes Josh, and I went through. "Once, it was fun," I said with a smile. "But I think we should keep this trip a little tamer than my last one."

I pulled over to dial the event planner I had used the last time and asked him to make arrangements for me and Heather. When we arrived at Salt Lake City International, someone was waiting to take our rental car for us, and another person was ready to ship the bags we brought for camping back to Orlando.

I tipped both men $100 each as I was handed the first-class tickets for Vegas. Heather and I went to the TSA express line, and just under three hours later, we were in a luxury limousine headed to the Las Vegas Fashion Mall to shop for some clothing.

Stepping out of the limo, two women greeted us, one took Heather, and I went with the other to do some clothing shopping. The tall Swedish woman I was with looked to be in her early thirties and almost six feet tall with double-D implants for breasts.

She led me to some of the mall's higher-end men's fashion stores, helping me select a few outfits. She stayed by my side the whole time, even insisting on coming into the changing rooms with me to evaluate how the clothing looked quickly.

The trip happened relatively fast. It took less than an hour for her to pick out a suit, three business-appropriate outfits, three trendy casual outfits, two sets of swimwear outfits, and some underwear made out of a soft material I had never felt before.

When the clothing was all picked out, she took my tailor measurements and packed all the clothing away in a bag before escorting me back to a waiting Limousine, where Heather joined me twenty minutes later.

Heather and I were in the back of the limo as it started to pull away when she asked, "Where are we going?"

It was a simple question, but I had no idea. I shrugged my shoulders. Heather seemed to accept that as an answer as she leaned into my chest and wrapped her arms around me, clearly tired from the week. I knew we would need a solid night of rest before doing anything else, so I wrapped my arm around her and held on as the limo pulled away.

About fifteen minutes later, we pulled up to the front of the Bellagio. Good choice; this is much better for a couple. I thought as I remembered what a party the MGM Grand was the last time I stayed in Vegas.

The limo stopped, and the door was opened for us by two young bellhops. Stepping out of the car Heather and I were greeted by one of the Bellagio's concierges. She guided us to our hotel room overlooking the famous Bellagio Fountains. I gave the concierge my usual tip of $100. Before leaving, she informed me that our purchased clothing was being tailored and would arrive at our room later in the evening.

I looked at the clock and was surprised to see it only read 5:30 p.m. Doing a quick conversion in my head; I realized it was 6:30 back in Wyoming and 8:30 back home in Orlando. I felt like just going to bed, but I needed a shower first; I'd only had sponge baths since leaving that ranch.

"Hey, I'm wiped out. I'm going to shower, then nap for a while." I told Heather, not bothering to explore the room, as I walked towards the shower.

Walking into the bathroom, I spotted a cream marble bathtub and decided a bath would be preferable to a shower. I stripped off my clothes and started adjusting the faucets to my liking. Putting a plastic bag over my arm, I sat in the tub and relaxed for the first time in over a week.

As I drifted off into my thoughts, I heard the bathroom door open. Turning my head, I watch Heather walk in. "Care for some company?" She said with a smile that was more approval-seeking than anything else.

"I can't say no to a naked woman." Her smile turned happier until I added, "But you're not naked, so no, you can't come in."

I laughed internally as shock registered on Heather's face at my playful rejection. Then I watched as, without a word, Heather lifted her shirt over her head. Then she unhooked her bra freeing her large beautiful natural breasts. Heather then lowered her jean shorts leaving her standing in from of me with nothing but her black panties.

Heather closed her eyes and took a deep breath, then lowered her panties, allowing me a look at her perfect pink pussy lips for the first time. Looking me in the eye, she asked again, "Carson can I get in with you?" I nodded, taking in the full view of Heather's body for the first time. It was everything I imagined it to be. Simply perfect.

Heather stepped into the water, placing her legs on either side of my hips before lowering herself onto my legs. The water was up to her nipples as she slightly leaned towards me. Looking at me, she spoke in a soft and loving voice. "Carson, I just want to bathe you right now. Is that ok?"

"Ya, it ok if you bathe me."

"No, I mean, is it ok if we don't do anything else right now?" She looked me in the eye, that pleading look coming back. She was trying to work through something and needed me to let her do her thing.

"Sure, potato, we don't have to do anything you're not ready for. You're worth the wait."

I relaxed into the water as Heather grabbed a nearby bar of soap. Whatever drove Heather, I could tell she didn't want to talk about it right then; she just needed to take care of me. I savored the feeling of her hands roaming over me as I leaned back on my head and returned to my thoughts.

My primary thought was how hanging out with Heather had always been so easy, so relaxed, and fun. Sure, I had great sex with Mom and not had sex with Heather yet, but there was real tension with Mom.

I knew Mom was playing games with me that she wouldn't tell me about, but I also knew those games were always going to be in my favor. At least for now. If I knocked her up with another son, then maybe her ultimate loyalty would shift, but that wasn't something I had to worry about today.

However, with Heather, everything just flowed so easily between us. She loved to drive with me, she loved the outdoors, she was brilliant in many ways, she was always fun to talk to, not to mention her body was flat-out amazing, and if Aunt Vicky was any indication, it would be for a long time. The seed mom planted about marriage had already taken root in my mind and was in full bloom as Heather lovingly cared for my body.

Heather washed my body and lightly addressed her own before leaning forward and resting on my chest. Looking into her eyes, I could tell she was still thinking a mile a minute, so I wrapped my good arm around her and stayed quiet while she handled whatever it was she needed to handle.

After roughly ten minutes, I decided bath time was over. Standing up, I retrieved towels for both of us before announcing, "We should take a nap so we have the energy to do something tonight." Still silent, Heather nodded her head, drying herself off before joining me naked on the bed. With the curtains shut and lights off, I drifted off to sleep.

A few hours later, I was awakened by knocking at the hotel room door. Heather had curled up next to me, her arms wrapped around me as I lay facing the other direction to protect my injured arm. I moved Heather's arm and got out of bed, placing a towel around my waist as Heather woke up and covered herself with the sheets.

Opening the door, I was stunned to see my party planner Derek standing in the doorway with a Bellagio bellhop, holding onto a hotel cart with the clothing we had bought earlier.

1...345678