Employee Number Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After placing my suitcase in the corner, I pulled out of my backpack the only items I needed: a swimsuit, a pair of pajamas, travel clothes for the next day, and my makeup. As I placed my makeup on the dresser, a tube rolled off the end and into the crack between the dresser and the wall.

I reached behind the crack, quickly finding the lost tube, but I also felt it caught on something. Pulling my hand back up, I noticed I was holding a small pair of yellow lacy panties. Carson has been fucking someone. That thought titillated me. I couldn't force myself to be a slut, but I always loved living vicariously through my more promiscuous sorority sisters.

When I was between boyfriends, I spent many nights masturbating on the other side of a door, listening to my sorority sisters & dance team friends fuck their lovers. Some girls would even leave the door open a little so I could watch; usually, the dance team, we loved performing for people.

Looking at the panties, I could tell this woman was average height at her tallest and had a very toned ass. I started getting wet thinking of Carson leaning over some hot bitch from behind, slamming into her. Making her call him daddy or something as he got closer and closer to cumming inside her.

I shook myself back to reality and for some reason, placed the panties in my pocket before exiting the room to go find my cousin. Walking into the downstairs living room, Carson announced, "Mom should be here in about 10 minutes. Let me show you around."

He led me by the hand to the backyard, showing off his excellent BBQ setup, pool, and hot tub firepit combo. The views of the lake were amazing, and the sense of privacy felt like we were in our own little world.

From there, we toured the rest of the bedroom, the media entertainment room, the office/library, the dining room, the kitchen, the breakfast nook, and four car garage. I knew this was a big house, but it somehow felt cozy, just like my cousin.

As we finished the tour, Aunt Sasha entered the front door. She wore a black and white business suit with short sleeves and a mini-skirt. Seeing the two of us, she set down the bags of food and rushed over to me. "Heather!" she said as we hugged each other tightly.

"Aunt Sasha, I haven't seen you since Christmas; how have you been."

"Good, good, I've gotten a new job helping Carson build his new company. It's been great."

"So I have heard, and how is Uncle Frank?"

"Frank is doing his best." She said with a rather flat tone. "But let's not worry about that; you look amazing. My little niece is such a beautiful woman." I blushed at her compliment. Aunt Sasha has always been very complimentary of me, and it feels good every time I get another one.

We separated, then Aunt Sasha looked at her son... and her son looked at her. The wheels in my head suddenly started turning, and in a split instant, I thought Oh shit! I knew damn well those were not platonic looks. Thinking about the panties in my pocket, I realized they would fit Aunt Sasha perfectly. Carson is fucking his mom!

"Let's get lunch ready." Aunt Sasha said. I helped her with the bags. I wanted to ask her about Carson, but I needed Carson out of the house.

"Hey cousin, what beers do you have?" I asked and watched Carson walk to the refrigerator and rattle off the list of beers. When he was done, I picked a brand he didn't have, "No Modelo?"

"Uhhh, no, no Modelo."

"Ahhh, I'd really like one. Could you run to the store and grab a bottle for me?" Then putting my hands together, I gave him puppy dog eyes as if I was begging.

"Ok, sure. I'll be right back." Carson got his shoes and keys and then headed out the front door.

I turned to my Aunt, meeting her eyes. "So now that my son is gone, what did you want to talk to me about?" she said.

I reached into my pocket and handed her the panties. "You left these in the guest bedroom." Aunt Sasha blushed as she took her panties back. "So, Uncle Frank is doing that bad?"

"Damn, you're just as smart and perceptive as ever. You're probably the most intelligent person in this family." Aunt Sasha sighed, then while continuing to plate the food for lunch, she said, "Carson's is my full provider right now."

"So, when you say full provider, you mean?"

"I mean, I am no longer having sex with Frank until Frank steps up with his income. Carson has full access to my body."

It was my turn to blush a little as I said, "Damn, that's hot." feeling a tingle between my legs.

My Aunt got a dreamy look in her eyes. "Hmmmm, Carson reminds me so much of my Dad, big and strong, but with far more stamina. If he could be a little more romantic, he would be the best combination of his two grandfathers. I can barely walk right now because he's been on me all week." Aunt Sasha had another faraway look on her face before returning to Earth. "So, did you have sex with your Dad, Corey? He paid for your college, didn't he?"

I was a little shocked by the question but only a little as I thought back to right after high school graduation, Mom sitting me down and explaining that sex with Dad should be something I was open to, and how giving up my virginity to Dad could be a fantastic gift in exchange for college tuition.

Fortunately, Dad had other ideas. "No, Dad never liked the idea. He doesn't think parents paying for college should come with the expectations of sex. He's normal like that."

"That sounds about right. Before Frank and I fully supported ourselves, Corey taught me how to do real estate and wouldn't even let me give him a blowjob in return. All those mistresses, but he won't touch family. I suppose it's a good thing; it's just not how we were raised."

As Aunt Sasha spoke, a thought crossed my mind "So, is sex with Carson just about his financial support, or is there something more to it?" I asked my Aunt.

My Aunt stopped moving for a moment to think over the question. "I don't know... I love Carson in a way that I've never loved Frank, but I wouldn't have pursued him for sex if he hadn't bought our house, cleared all our debts, and given me a job." Aunt Sasha thought for another second, "But now that we are having sex, I don't see it ever stopping, even if Frank became successful again."

My Aunt talked like a woman in love, not just someone fulfilling the weird ethics Grandma raised us all with. It made me wonder if she would ever leave Uncle Frank. I didn't ask as the conversation moved on to other subjects before Carson returned with the beer.

After lunch, we sat down in the home office so they could fill me in on the deal. I didn't know much about the financing part of it, but already I could tell the numbers on the cow herd seemed off. It was too small a herd for how much land they said was available. It wasn't a big deal on the surface, but it did make me question how good the soil would be if the herd was this small.

Afterwards, Aunt Sasha brought in her travel bag and placed it in Carson's room. I wondered if she would have been more discrete if I hadn't caught on, but since I had, she didn't see in point in hiding where she would be sleeping tonight. We all got dressed in swimsuits and headed to the pool.

Carson was in knee-length swim trunks with the State of Florida flag on it. I admired his sexy abs and broad chest as I walked up and rubbed my hand up and down his stomach. I was in a simple blue bikini top and pink hip-hugger bikini bottom. When the back door opened, both our jaws dropped when Aunt Sasha walked out in a red thong and nothing else.

My eyes, for a moment, couldn't leave my Aunt's perfect breasts. When they finally did, they were immediately drawn to her flat stomach and sexy legs, muscles visible beneath the skin as she walked towards us.

She walked straight up to Carson, brushed my hands off him, and pulled him down into a make-out session. I stood stunned as I watched the couple lose themselves in a kiss right in front of me.

When they finally broke apart, my Aunt looked at me, then drew me in close for a hug, squeezing our breasts together. She put her mouth next to my ear and whispered so only I could hear, "You better compete if you want to win, Carson. I'm not going to make this easy for you, darling."

Pulling away, she popped the shoulder strap on my bikini top. I knew exactly what she meant by doing that, but as horny as I now was, I still wasn't ready to go topless. Carson had played with my breast, but he had never seen my breast. In my mind, that was a big step I didn't know if I was ready for. I watched as Aunt Sasha led my cousin by the hand to the pool.

I took a few deep breaths trying to calm myself. My Aunt clearly knew I wanted Carson despite the fact I never mentioned it, and now she was deliberately throwing the fact they were having sex in my face before challenging me to compete for him. Turning around, I joined them in the pool.

Except for my Aunt being topless, our time in the pool started reasonably normal. We used the pool noodles as water guns raced back and forth and tried teaming up to dunk Carson while being dunked continuously by Carson.

At some point, Aunt Sasha lost her bikini bottoms. "Ops, I'm such a bad mommy, going naked in front of my innocent little son." She teased as Carson drew her in for another kiss. This time I took some actions. Swimming up next to Carson, I pulled his face away from his mother and planted my lips on his.

I felt his tongue slip into my mouth as if that's where it belonged. I pressed my face harder into his, enjoying the taste on his lips and the slight stubble on his face. Our kissing seemed like it had just started when I felt his face get pulled away from me and back onto his mother's lips. I gave them exactly two seconds before I jumped up, wrapping my legs around Carson, leaning onto his shoulders, grabbing his head with both hands, and pulling him back towards me.

We started making out again; it seemed Aunt Sasha would leave us alone this time as our lips remained locked together. A moment later, I felt Carson's hard-on start to press into my bottom. I moved my foot down a little, only to find out his swim trunks were no longer on. Keeping my lips locked onto his, I opened my eyes. I noticed Aunt Sasha holding Carson's swim trunks like a personal trophy, showing off to me before tossing it aside.

Aunt Sasha approached the side of Carson and me, reaching underneath us. I felt her hand bump my bottom where Carson's dick pressed into me. She was giving him a hand job. That sexy thought made me lock my lips tighter with my sexy cousin.

My Aunt then moved her other hand to my bikini bottoms. She hooked a finger inside the cloth protecting my pussy, pulling it to the side, fully exposing me while also trying to line up Carson's dick with my entrance.

My mind immediately panicked. I unhooked my legs from around my cousin and used his hips as a spring broad to kick off of, sending him in one direction and me in the other. Everything in the pool came to a standstill. I wrapped one hand around my chest, and the other cupped my vagina, both still covered by my bikini. I looked sheepishly toward my cousin and Aunt.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. I guess you're not ready." Aunt Sasha said, seemingly with genuine disappointment. She turned to Carson and said, "Hey, son, my period hasn't started yet."

Carson didn't need any more instruction. He pulled my Aunt by the hand out of the pool, their two naked bodies on full display. I watched transfixed on my cousin's large but not monstrous cock pointed straight out in front of him, bouncing up and down. With her impossibly perky tits, my Aunt bounced right behind him as they walked into the house and headed straight up the stairs to the master bedroom.

They were already in the master bedroom before I pulled myself together and exited the pool. Wrapping a towel around myself, bikini still on, I entered the house and stopped at the base of the stairs. I could hear them.

"Oh, fuck you feel good," Carson said as I approached the wide-open door. I could hear the sounds of a blowjob from inside the room. My natural voyeur fetish gripped me as I stood in the doorway and looked at my naked Aunt on her knees in front of my cousin, taking his cock down her throat.

My Aunt opened her eyes a little and looked directly at me. Her eyes smiled at me while she worked her mouth up and down Carson's cock. I watched her hand knead her son's balls while her tongue swirled around his head.

Stepping into the room, I leaned against the wall next to the door, hands softly touching my midsection as I watched the two lovers before me.

Carson put his hand on Aunt Sasha's head, then slowly started thrusting forward. I heard gagging sounds as he pushed deeper with tiny little thrusts, but she never let up. My Aunt's face turned a shade of red, but she kept taking her son's cock with determination on her face, little by little, until finally, Carson's balls were on her chin.

I moved my left hand to my mouth, biting my fingers while my right hand moved between my legs over my bikini bottoms. With slow, deliberate movement, I started rubbing my clit as I watched Carson slowly begin to draw back and then push forward into his mother's willing mouth. My hand motion kept pace with my cousin's hip movements, faster and faster; I worked my clit while he face fucked his mother. Carson and I both started to get short of breath our orgasms drawing closer and closer while Aunt Sasha greedily inhaled her son's cock.

My hand moved from my mouth to my breast, pulling up on my bikini top and exposing my tits to the air. I started massaging my right tit with my left hand as my right hand kept moving faster and faster, trying to match my cousin's pace.

I can't bring myself to fuck him yet, but I can fucking cum with him. I thought as Carson's moves got more and more erratic. I watched as Aunt Sasha wrapped her hands around Carson's waist, pulling him even deeper down her throat as she started to bob her head on his cock again.

I was leaning hard against the wall, my legs barely supporting me, my hand moving faster and faster over my clit, when Carson let out a loud moan. I watched his balls contract and pulse, realizing he was shooting a massive load into his own mother's mouth. It was too much; I let out my own moan, and my first orgasm overtook my body. I slid down the wall into a seated position, trying to catch my breath.

Aunt Sasha pulled her mouth off her son's still rock-hard cock. She stood up, looking her son in the eyes, running her hand through his hair like a proud mother. Then without saying a word, she walked over to me.

My back was against the wall, and legs were straight out in front of me. Aunt Sasha dropped to her knees, straddling my hips, her wet pussy planted right above my sensitive clit. She reached for my bikini top and finished pulling it off. I didn't have any will to stop her. Then she put a hand to my chin, opening my mouth.

Aunt Sasha leaned in for a kiss, and I sat back, allowing it to happen. As she opened her lips, I felt and tasted the unmistakable presence of a man's cum drain into my mouth. She had pressed my head against the wall and formed a tight seal of our lips, leaving me no escape as she forced Carson's cum down my throat.

I was so happy to be forced to take it. I wouldn't have been able to on my own, but Aunt Sasha wasn't giving me a choice. I greedily sucked the cum out of her mouth, swallowing as soon as I could before taking more and swallowing again. When I felt the cum stop flowing, I sent my tongue into her mouth to find any extra residue. I swirled my tongue around her teether and gums, then down her throat as far as I could reach until I was convinced there was no more cum for me to take.

Aunt Sasha ended our kiss. Then looking into my eyes, I felt her hands hook into my bikini bottoms. I immediately put my hands over hers to stop her from finishing undressing me.

She looked me in the eyes with a disappointed but loving expression. "That's ok, sweetheart. He can wait until you're ready, but you better hurry if you want to compete for him." She said, then leaned into me, whispering, "Because I stopped taking my birth control."

Aunt Sasha was suddenly lifted off me and into the air. Carson had gotten impatient with his mother's little show, so he plucked her up and started carrying her to bed. Aunt Sasha squealed with shock and delight, clearly enjoying being in the arms of a strong man before getting tossed onto the bed and then very quickly having Carson's mouth attack her pussy.

I watched as Caron ate his mother's pussy, Sasha moaning the whole time. I softly rubbed my neck and belly, getting increasingly hyped up as I listened to my Aunt, listening to her cum multiple times before my cousin moved up his mom's body and started aligning his cock.

I pulled my bikini to the side, slowly rubbing my pussy, getting it ready for penetration. I watched Carson push into his mother and sent my own fingers into my cunt. All three of us moaned simultaneously as the room filled with the sound of sex and the smell of pussy.

Carson started speeding up; I watched as his balls hit his mother over and over as I thrust my fingers into my pussy faster and faster, grabbing my breast and biting my lip.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." My Aunt screamed, holding onto her son with both arms and legs wrapped around his waist. I watched, wishing Carson was fucking me instead.

"Cum with me, cum inside of mommy!" Sasha screamed. Fuck she isn't on birth control, I thought. I've never been on birth control, holy shit, what if he came inside me. I kept watching, the shame of not taking what I wanted acting as an aphrodisiac as I fingered myself, watching my cousin thrust in and out of his mother.

Carson started speeding up, losing his rhythm before finally pushing one more time into his mother and letting out a loud roar. I watched Carson's balls contract, cumming into his mother's unprotected womb, wishing it was my unprotected womb he was cumming inside of. The thought sent me over the edge again, fueling another orgasm as my body contracted, my finger staying buried in my pussy as I slumped to the side and onto the floor.

I lay on the ground, catching my breath. I listened to my cousin and Aunt as they talked between themselves on the bed. Taking my fingers out of my pussy I managed to stand up. I located my bikini top and turned towards the door. Looking back one more time, I saw my cousin leaning over my Aunt, softly kissing her on the lips as she ran her hand through his hair.

As I walked down the hall topless to the guest bedroom, I remembered all the times I had made this same walk in the sorority house after listening to several different sorority sisters have sex. One of them was my actual sister Lily during her freshman year. Every time I watched or listened from the door; I wished I could be more of a slut who could easily let guys fuck me. Instead, I was once again returning to my room alone.

A few hours after I had watched a mother have sex with her son, we all had dinner together and acted like it was a typical hang-out as a family. After dinner, we watched a movie on the couch. Both Aunt Sasha and I cuddled into Carson on either side. At some point, I noticed Carson's hand resting on his mother's breast while the hand on my side was on my hip. What the fuck, dude? I've let you grab my boobs plenty of times, I thought as I moved Carson's hand under my shirt to my bra-less breast.

Carson gave me a few squeezes before settling back in to finish watching the rest of the movie. After the film, we decided to go to bed; we had an early flight leaving at 7:00 a.m. for Salt Lake City, followed by a six-hour drive to the ranch.

I went to the guest bedroom while Carson and Aunt Sasha went to the master bedroom. In the middle of the night, I woke up to the sounds of my cousin and Aunt's lovemaking down the hall. I quickly rubbed myself to another orgasm while listening to them before returning to sleep.

123456...8