Employee Number Two

Story Info
Sasha starts spinning her web.
26.3k words
4.7
18.1k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Club_Soda
Club_Soda
244 Followers

Sasha Crigler - Fall 1987 - 21 years before the ending of Employee Number One

The butterflies in my stomach threatened to overwhelm me as nerves about my date tonight built up. I never thought I would be dating this man. I especially never thought I would be dating anyone after getting married and having two kids with my husband, but here I was, the strange ethics my mother raised me and my sister with taking hold of my life.

Mom was a steadfast believer that women needed to separate love from sex. Love was to be for the men that made you feel good to be around, and sex was to be for the men who actually paid the bills for your family.

I had been married to my husband Frank for a year and given birth to two of his children, but he couldn't even come up with half of what we needed to live on.

We started dating in high school, and I quickly gave my virginity to him. We didn't know anything about birth control or condoms and quickly got in trouble. Our son Carson was soon on his way.

We didn't learn from the first time and had another bun in the oven a couple years later. The only thing keeping me from taking the complete ire of my parents for getting pregnant a second time was that my younger sister followed the same path as me, having her first daughter Heather a week after I had my daughter April.

Now I was nineteen, working as a part-time yoga instructor, and Frank was twenty, pulling night shifts at a warehouse. We barely made half of what we needed to get by. Other men had to step in and pay the bills for us. Those two men were my father-in-law Thomas Crigler and my father, Marshall Cox.

It was Saturday night as I pulled up to my parent's house in my white, slightly rusted 1970 station wagon. I had brought a change of clothes for myself and an overnight bag for my three-year-old son Carson and one-year-old daughter April. The plan was for me to shower, put on makeup and do anything else that needed to be done while Mom and my sister Victoria watched the kids, including Vicky's daughter Heather.

My husband Frank had picked up an overtime shift at work. He knew what would happen tonight, and he was not ok with it. Still, he had accepted the reality of his financial situation. The overtime would keep him busy, and also worked towards getting him exclusive rights to me again.

I finished showering and applying my makeup before putting on a matched set of lacy black panties and bra. Then I put on a red Audrey Hepburn polka dot-styled dress with a black sash around my waist. The dress showed off my bare shoulders and upper back while pushing up my cleavage. A pair of two-inch black heels completed the outfit.

When I was ready, Mom came in to help braid my hair. She put it into a long Dutch Braid that reached the middle of my back, exposing my shoulders.

"Honey, I know you're nervous about tonight, but you are doing the right thing."

I still wasn't sure. "It's weird, Mom. I know we are supposed to only reward men with sex for providing for us, but does it really have to be Dad?"

"Sasha, you're an adult now. You live in the adult world. Adults properly compensate each other for what we do for each other." Mom said, pulling a little tighter on my hair than she needed to.

"If anything, why can't your husband, Frank, be like Victoria's boyfriend, Corey? Corey got his real estate license four months ago and has already sold eight houses. Your sister will not have to worry about providing for the needs of men besides Corey. If you're upset, be upset with Frank but show your father a good time tonight."

Still looking for a way out, I asked, "Mom, I'm not on birth control, is it safe for me to be having sex with Dad?"

"It's fine. We never told anyone that your Dad got snipped after Victoria was born. I stopped taking birth control when he got the procedure, and I haven't gotten pregnant yet." This news about Dad being unable to get me pregnant didn't alleviate my anxiety.

I exited my parent's bathroom, ready for the date. Dad stood up from the couch. If nothing else, I thought I was lucky my Dad was a handsome forty-nine-year-old man. He spent his twenties bouncing between AAA baseball teams and even made it onto a few MLB rosters. Soon after he met Mom, he decided to settle down in Miami, where he became a go-to personal trainer for professional athletes in the area.

Dad was 6'4", 206 lbs. with broad shoulders. He still had a full head of salt & pepper hair to match his chin-strap beard, also with a salt & pepper blend. He wore tight black jeans, a red button-down shirt, and a blue tie. The shirt barely contained his muscular arms, and the fabric was stretched tight across his chest.

As his daughter, I always appreciated how my Dad looked, but now, as a woman, I was surprised to feel his style turning me on.

Dad looked me up and down a few times before saying, "Wow, you look stunning, baby girl." I blushed, finding I liked my father's attention, despite knowing his intentions for me tonight.

Following Mom's advice, I walked up to Dad and put my hands on his shoulders to use as leverage as I rose up on my toes and kissed his lips softly. "You, don't, er, look too bad, eh, yourself...big...stud." The room broke into laughter as my mother and sister clearly found my discomfort amusing. Dad took me in one arm and tried to calm my nerves.

"You're doing great, baby girl. Just relax and let me take control for tonight." Feeling a little more reassured, I relaxed into my father's side, then allowed him to take my hand and lead me out the front door.

I looked back one more time to make sure my kids were ok; I would see them in the morning when mom brought them back to my apartment. Mom shut the door behind us as Dad led me to the driveway.

Dad chose to drive his powder blue 1985 Chevy Corvette that night. He held the passenger door open, allowing me to sit down. I decided to follow Mom's advice again. Instead of keeping my legs together and lifting them into the car, I separated my knees, lifting one leg at a time, allowing my dress to ride up a little more, giving Dad a view of my thighs. I looked up at him and felt a twinge of excitement between my legs when I met his eyes, confirming he had watched my little show.

Dad shut my door before getting into his seat and sped off out of the neighborhood and down the highway, nearly doubling the speed limit at times. These fast rides always freaked me out but also got my pussy wet against my will. When we finally arrived at our destination, my heart was pounding out of my chest, and my panties had already started to dampen. I hated the mixed sensation but decided it would be best if I leaned into the aroused part of my feelings.

Looking out the window, I noticed Dad had taken us to the famous Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach. The next few hours would pass by in a whirlwind. I do not remember much of what was said; I was simply nervous about what was to come the whole time.

The valet took the keys to the car as Dad took my hand and led me to a restaurant overlooking the pool area. The dinner was fabulous, and Dad was his usual funny, charming self, just with more sexual innuendo mixed in.              

After dinner, we walked down the boulevard to a nightclub with salsa dancing. My mother, a trained ballerina, always made sure Vicky and I had dance lessons growing up, so I knew Salsa and many other dances. I spent a few hours being twirled around in circles by Dad, heels clacking on the floor as my dress flew up, almost exposing my panties over and over.

Dad's hands had gotten increasingly brave in touching my body. At first, he kept to my waist, but he was soon holding my butt and 'accidentally' grabbing my breasts. I found it strange that I didn't mind. The thought that ran through my head was This is the man providing for my family. With that thought in mind, I didn't balk at anything Dad wanted to do with my body, becoming more aroused every time his hands explored new places. When Dad leaned in for a kiss, I simply accepted his mouth and tongue as naturally as I did Frank's.

After a few hours, we walked back to the Fontainebleau, this time along the beach. I held my high heels in one hand and Dad's hand in the other as we talked about the night, just enjoying our time together.

Once inside the hotel lobby, for some reason, I expected Dad to take me back to the valet to pick up the car. Instead, he took me to the elevators. We rode up to the fifth floor, then turned to walk down the hall as Dad produced a room key from his pocket.

Stepping into the room with a queen-size bed, I noticed the dark ocean outside the window and the light from the hotel coming up from down below. The romantic scene put me at ease as I tried not to think about why we were in a hotel room.

Dad turned me around to face him. Lowered his lips to mine, he started kissing me. I returned his kiss, still very nervous about what was to come; I used my meditation practices to focus on enjoying the touch of a man's lips as I allowed my mind to sink into the feeling of making out with Dad.

The kissing intensified; I was now dueling with his tongue, wanting his tongue as badly as he wanted mine. I didn't notice when my dress fell off, but I did notice when my bra came unhooked. The sudden freeing of my breast caused my concentration to lapse, as I was suddenly aware again that it was my Dad I was making out with.

I stopped the make-out, holding Dad away from me by his arms.

"Sorry, I just need a second," I said while standing in only a pair of panties before the man who raised me.

"It's alright, baby girl, we can take it a little slower," Dad said, running his hand across my face. I pressed my cheek into his palm, enjoying the feeling.

"Hey, Dad, can you take out the braid in my hair?"

"Sure, anything you need."

I turned around, allowing Dad access to my back. As I felt my father's hands work to free my hair, I focused on my yoga breathing, calming my body, and taking back control of my mind. Slowly my nerves calmed down, and I noticed my arousal increase. By the time Dad finished unbraiding my hair, I was mentally ready to have sex with my father.

I turned back towards Dad, then reached into the waistband of my panties and lowered them down my legs, taking them off. I handed Dad my panties as I stood fully nude in front of him, searching his eyes for a reaction.

Dad smiled down at me with an unmistakable look of lust in his eyes. He took my hand and guided me to the bed, laying me down. I relaxed onto the bed feeling the soft silk sheets underneath me as his rough hands lovely caressed my breasts, while his mouth sucking on one nipple and then the other, just enough to stimulate them before moving on.

Dad didn't spend too much time with my breasts before lowering himself to his knees between my legs. He started kissing my knee and gently biting the inside of my thigh while slowly working toward my sex.

"Baby girl, Daddy is going to lick your pussy for a little while. I go off like a firecracker, so I will get you to an orgasm before I fuck you."

"Ok, Daddy," I said. I'd never been eaten out before. I had given Frank blow jobs, but he wouldn't go down on me; he said it was too nasty and refused to try. I felt the excitement build in my loins, and my heart quickened as Dad's mouth kissed its way towards my pussy.

The next thing I felt was pure heaven. I didn't realize my body could feel so good as Dad's tongue ran up one side of my vulva and then down the other, developing a pattern. I kicked my legs, unable to control myself. Dad reached around my legs and held me secure by the hips as I thrust into his face.

I squirmed in his strong arms as his tongue dance around the outer edges of my pussy, teasing my clit with subtle flicks before darting back out and going back to licking up and down my pussy lips.

This feeling was beyond magical. I was quickly on the edge of orgasm when I felt his tongue suddenly come off me. I gave a very dissatisfied grunt as I tried to shove my pussy back in his face. Dad forced my hips down, pinning them to the bed. I swooned, loving the feeling of a powerful man keeping me from moving with his strong, powerful arms.

After what seemed like a long moment, I felt hot breath enveloping my pussy again as Dad's mouth drew closer and closer until his lips and tongue locked onto my clitoris. All sense of reality left; all I could feel was the overwhelming sensation his tongue was now giving me between my legs.

"Right there, right there, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I shouted as Dad continued to work his magical mouth on my pussy. I started to feel my body contract and seize up. I tried letting out a screech, but no air was released from my lungs as the most powerful orgasm I ever had overtook me, locking me in place.

My mind seized up; I lost all sense of time. I was riding a wave of pure pleasure combined with the pain of being unable to breathe. Eventually, my body started to relax, and my breath returned. When I was finally able to move again, I noticed that Dad's head was still between my legs, softly kissing my thighs. He looked up at me.

"Ready to go again, baby girl?"

"Ummm, sure," I said, then immediately went back into a world of only sensation as Dad's tongue attacked my pussy again.

I don't know how many orgasms I had before I finally tapped out and begged him to stop. When I did tap out, Dad didn't mount me like I thought he would. Instead, he started rubbing his hands up and down my body, taking his time as he softly made a connection with all my erogenous zones as I came down from my latest orgasm. He knew how to make a woman feel loved, and my heart was bursting with love for my daddy right then.

When I had finally recovered, Dad gave me a passionate kiss on the lips, giving me a taste of my own pussy. He then stood up and undressed. For the first time, I could see his five-inch cock, about the same size as Frank's. Dad crawled between my legs, positioning his cock's head against my pussy lips.

"Ok, baby girl, I'm not lying when I say I don't last long. This will be quick." He said as he started working his way inside of me.

The thought crossed my mind that I was committing both incest and adultery at the same time with Dad. The taboo nature of the situation sent me into another mini orgasm as I felt Dad's cock head move past my lower lips and into my vagina, consummating the doubly forbidden act.

Roughly a minute after Dad had first pressed into me, he was bottomed out, balls deep.

With a relieved expression on his face, he said, "So far, so good, baby girl. I was worried I wouldn't get this far." I just leaned up and kissed Dad on the mouth.

"Use me any way you want, Daddy," I said, looking into his eyes.

Dad started thrusting, picking up the pace, getting faster and faster. Very suddenly, he pressed all the way into me as he let out a loud grunt. I felt hot liquid start to coat my cervix; my daddy was cumming inside me. The sensation sent me into another orgasm; my pussy tighten around his cock and start to spasm as I milked my father for every last drop of cum. At that moment, something inside me regretted that Dad couldn't get me pregnant.

As Dad laid on top of me, recovering his breath, I thought about how right he was; he did cum fast. He had fucked me for a total of two minutes if I was being generous, but I didn't care. Dad had already eaten me out to the best orgasms of my life, and the thought that he was providing for my family filled me with an enjoyable sense of warmth. I realized I was actually proud to be used by him. I wanted more of this.

I cuddled into Dad's arms as we fell asleep. We were awakened a few hours later by daylight coming through the window. As Dad got off the bed, I quickly moved to point my ass straight at him and wiggled it. He took the bait, inserting his morning wood into my pussy and ponding me for two more minutes before sending another load inside his daughter's womb.

We dressed, not bothering to shower, and went to the valet to pick up his car. As we drove home, I thought about the date I had last tonight and the date I had set up for the next week with my father-in-law Thomas.

Thomas was divorced, so there was no wife to explain the arrangement to. Unfortunately, it turned out he was nowhere near as romantic as Dad. My dates with Thomas primarily consisted of dinner at a chain restaurant or bar followed by sex at his house.

Fortunately, it turned out Thomas was an absolute stud in bed; his stamina was legendary around the Miami bar scene, and he showed me why.

Thomas was also snipped, so we never had to use any forms of protection. I always let him cum in whatever hole he wanted; typically, it was down my throat; he loved watching me swallow his cum. My ass was Thomas's second favorite spot to deposit a load. Thomas rarely came in my pussy, but Dad almost always came in my pussy; he said it made the sex feel more intimate; I absolutely agreed.

I grew to love how Thomas would use me as a sex doll and how much of an intimate bond I developed with my father. I never lost the feeling of regret that Dad couldn't impregnate me.

After that first date with my father, on the drive back to my apartment, I wondered how long this arrangement with Dad and Thomas would last. It ended up lasting nine years. It was nine years before Frank was making enough money to support the family on his income alone. I still had sex with Frank during those nine years, but I kept it proportional to how well he was doing financially and never let him take off the condom until after he was fully paying the bills.

When we cleared our monthly bills on Frank's income alone, I went on birth control and let him have me raw. I also cut off Dad and Thomas, giving them each one last "thank you" fuck.

About a year after I stopped having sex with my father and father-in-law, Frank's job moved us to Orlando. I was sad that we were moving away from our family members. As hard as it was on me to move away from my sister, it was even harder on all our kids, who absolutely adored each other, especially the trio of Heather, Carson and April.

My first date with Dad came to an end with him dropping me off at my apartment complex and giving me a goodbye kiss. I walked up the stairs to the second floor, feeling his cum drip into my panties. The kids had not yet been dropped off, and Frank was still sleeping from his overnight work shift.

I entered the bathroom quietly, sneaking past my sleeping husband. Stripping naked, I put my dirty clothing in the laundry hamper, pulling my panties off last. I took a quick shower to wash the night off of me. When I stepped out of the shower, I was startled to see Frank standing in the bathroom doorway, looking at me.

I quickly put a towel around my body; for some odd reason, I was suddenly shy about letting my own husband see my body. Frank had a sad expression on his face as he looked down at something he was holding in his hands. It was my black panties with huge globs of Dad's cum still in them.

I brought my face up to meet Frank's eyes. Behind his sad expression, I saw a mixture of arousal and shame. I steadied my resolve before telling him, "You know what you need to do to make this stop." as I pushed past him on my way to the closet.

Sasha Crigler - June 2008

Carson closed on his house on Tuesday, and Tuesday was the only time I had stayed over overnight. Still, I was waking up early every morning to come to make Carson's breakfast, which would turn into sex. Then we would get dressed for work, which would turn into sex. At work, we would find a few promising deals which would turn into office sex. Then we would leave work early to relax at his new house, which turned into multiple rounds of sex. By the time Friday came around, I was sure I had more of my son's DNA in me than my own.

Club_Soda
Club_Soda
244 Followers
123456...8