End of Probation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to repress a grin until I leave the office, not after once more trying to thank her for the chance - she sends me out with an impatient wave. OK. No talking in this office any more. I'll make my "little mouth useful in other ways" as she puts it when I leave.

I briefly think about a detour to the men's room for some relief but decide against it. I'll have to get used to not getting any during work hours -- pretty sure my boss would notice if I came back from a pee break and lost my drive. They were not wrong, an orgasm now would massively decrease my -- motivation. And I wouldn't be surprised if the boss called HR the second I left her office. If I take too long, I may seem lazy, so I hurry to the Head of HR's office. Knock on the door.

"Come in!"

The head of HR is only in her early 20s -- a short, stout woman, big breasts, a huge ass that I never could help stare at whenever she walked in front of me in these two months.

"There you are. The boss already called me. So you took the job, huh? I lost the office bet because of you. I thought you'd at least have the self respect to ask for some time to consider it. Or demand a higher wage."

I stare at her, swallowing hard. Not only did everyone know about me getting this offer -- they placed bets? I guess I should get used to my new -- position, so I may as well be forthcoming about it.

"Wh.. who won?"

"Oh, the boss. Of course. She has the best nose for men, she knew you'd be on your knees begging to be submitted within minutes. Probably had you figured out five minutes into your fist job interview two months ago."

"D...did anyone think I'd reject?"

"Your direct superior thought you'd be as useless satisfying a woman as you are at a computer, so she bet the boss would fire you twice in one day. On the other hand..."

She giggles and names the black woman who presented the whole thing like it was her idea.

"She actually likes you -- she told me she was considering to ask you out on a proper date if you had proven to be a real man and reject this humiliation. She bet you'd show some backbone and walk out. You would have lost a job but possibly gained a girlfriend that way. But of course now that you buckled like a little bitch, she surely lost all respect for you, so that's never gonna happen. As a man, that is. She may still appreciate you as a sex toy, if you do well.

"Ah, well. Let's be honest it's probably for the better. You couldn't keep a girlfriend like her if your life depended on it -- she's a 10 and you're... well, you're cute, but also quite a loser. She's way out of your league. We all are, really. Being our little office bitch really is the best thing that could happen to a wimp like you, don't you think?"

She winks at me, making me blush. And butterflies take off in my stomach at the word "our".

I wouldn't have called her my type a short while ago, but in my current state of arousal... Her attention makes my knees weak. Her talking down to me makes my cock throb.

"Y.. yes, Ma'am."

She nods and slides a contract over her desk towards me -- I bend down - she hasn't invited me to sit, so I still stand -- and sign the contract without reading it.

"Standard unskilled labour documents, nothing about your real duties obviously. Nothing about that can ever be official."

I nod as she informs me conspiratorially. Then smiles at me as I hand her back the papers.

"But of course as head of HR I need to be fully involved performance review. So why don't you come her and show me how you persuaded the boss to give you a chance, wimp!"

Being called that by this woman about ten years younger than me -- makes my mouth go dry again. I walk behind her desk and wait patiently while she gets up and drops her jeans and her pink cotton panties. Wasn't she as prepared as the others or doesn't she own any skirts? Probably the latter, I have accepted that every woman in this building knew I'd get this offer before me.

Her chair squeaks as her large naked butt sits down on it and I kneel down to dive between her massive thighs. Her pubes are bushy and curly, ash blonde, unlike her bright red hair on her head. She lifts her legs and crosses them behind my neck, making me feel small and trapped between her fleshy thighs - no escape. Not that I would want to. For the fourth time today -- the first time as the company's official pussy licker - I kiss a woman's clit, making her moan softly. Her pussy smells overwhelmingly sweet, almost like cotton candy. I'm in for a dessert!

As I go down to feast -- a touch of mint intermixed with the sweetness and a surprisingly subtle salty aftertaste, I'm becoming a connoisseur already - I realize I have achieved a goal few people reach in life -- I have found a job that is more than work. It is my calling. My destiny. My place in life.

12