Endless Love

Story Info
A night of friendship of three people ends in lust and love.
2.3k words
4.4
9.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rich59
Rich59
5 Followers

We had pre-planned an evening with our friend Jenny. The basis of our "evening" was jokingly, what happens happens. Never did I ever imagine the night that was in store for myself, my wife and our friend.

We had begun our night at a bar, since it was spring, the dress attire was light based on the warm spring evening. My wife, in a pair of respectful shorts and a dress top. Our friend Jenny was dressed in jeans and a tank top. Since we had gone out before, this scenario was nothing new for us. Jenny was married and her husband was gone for that weekend. Our job was to keep her entertained. Jenny was a bit wired this night and had a mischievous attitude.

The night proceeded as normal, the drinks went down and the flirting began. Myself and Jenny danced a couple slow songs and exchanged soft kisses, and the mood was ever increasingly becoming erotic. My wife encouraged me to develop my new spontaneous friendship with Jenny. They both jokingly suggested "they" would take me home. I of course was in favor of such a fine idea! Two women having sex with me simultaneously seemed like a dream come true at this point.

We began to discuss it on a serious level, with arrangements being made for her to stay with us for the night. As we were packing up, I thought I noticed Jenny rubbing my wife's leg. I wasn't sure, as I had just returned from the restroom, and since we all had our share to drink, I could have been mistaken.

The ride home with myself driving was a party in the car. The three of us laughing, and my wife and Jenny daring to expose each others breasts. Jenny perched from the backseat between my wife and I in the front seats. Jenny reached to my shirt and started to unbutton it and rub my chest. I put my head back to hers, and we embraced in a deep French kiss. My wife made a noise of approval and touched both my face and Jenny's.

Upon arrival at our house, I decided to take a quick shower, since I basically went straight from work. I left my wife and Jenny to assemble the drinks, and put on the music and such to set the mood. When my shower was complete, I put on a robe, if anything, to cover my hard erect cock that seemed ready to explode.

When I came out to the living room where they were, I heard the soft Jazz and lights dim. My wife and Jenny were sitting on the couch. Neither had shirts on. Jenny's breasts were the size of grapefruits, with pink pronounced nipples and areola. Obviously excited, as her nipples were hard and erect.

Her porcelain skin looked beautiful, in contrast to my wife's dark tan body. My wife's breasts were heavier, darker, and just as excited as Jenny's. Jenny was up against my wife. Her hand working down my wife's open shorts. I could just see the outline of Jenny's wrist working away on my wife. They were kissing. And it wasn't a sexual kiss. It was deep erotic kissing.

Tongues working each others faces, licking at each others chin and neck. My wife's hand was working Jenny's breasts. I had never seen my wife in sexual bliss with someone else before, and must admit it brought a wave of jealousy over me. But simultaneously, my heart was racing, and my cock was now near insane.

They broke their kiss, and Jenny announced

"Look who showed up."

We laughed and Jenny stood up. She embraced me with the same passion as she had with my wife. We began kissing with heavy breathing and desperation. She opened my robe and began to kiss my chest. Taking each nipple in her mouth. The warmth of her tongue on them was ecstasy. She kissed to my belly, and then went to her knees and teased my cock with her long hair as she kissed my thighs.

She finally took my cock in her hands, kissing the tip and looking at it. Then like a animal pouncing on its prey, she engulfed my cock in her warm mouth. GOD! It felt amazing. She worked my balls with her hands and ran her fingers across my ass. She definitely knew what she was doing. I briefly had an image of her husband in a hotel somewhere wondering what she is doing now.

I looked over at my wife. Our eyes locked. I have never cheated. This was the first. And if almost on cue she said in a broken whisper

"Suck him, baby."

"Get him all the way down your throat."

"Make him cum."

My wife stood up and began licking at my nipples. My robe down my arms like being tied, I could not move my arms. They had total control! I was not going to last long, in fact I could feel my muscles starting to tighten. My breathing became hard and labored. Trying to take short deep breaths, my chest pumping, trying to maintain some form of control. My wife engulfed my mouth with her tongue in a deep kiss.

Her finger still playing with my nipple. I began to moan in my wife's mouth, and I could feel my cum shooting into Jenny's beautiful mouth. Her finger still rubbing my ass. It was all too much! I was cumming and cumming the hardest I have ever came. Jenny sucked the last of me into her mouth and moved up to my wife, still kissing me. Jenny moved in on my mouth, kissing me. It was wet, a burst of salt in my mouth. We were French kissing, and it was with my own semen. My wife would cut in, kiss, and sucked the semen from my mouth.

Then my wife went to Jenny's mouth and began kissing. The strings of semen intertwined from each of our mouths. Jenny moved back to me. We were all kissing in the most erotic form. Feeling our warm bodies together. The strings of semen dropping from our mouths onto our chests. We just kept this utopia of kissing going.

My wife and Jenny broke away, and my wife laid on the carpeted floor. Jenny followed her down, continuing her passionate kiss. My wife's shorts still unbuttoned were then slid off by her, and her exposed shaved pussy opened to its new eager lust filled predator. Jenny putting her hands to open my wife's flower petals and kissing at her now swollen, wet and juice filled pussy. I fell back on the couch watching, which was not an act of sex, but an act of pure love. It was different, she "loved" her pussy and wanted to pleasure my wife. My wife looked at me with lust crazed eyes, and they would roll back as Jenny kissed and sucked her womanhood.

They interlocked their hands, Jenny wormed her still jean covered pussy to my wife's out stretched leg. She began to rub herself against it as she hungrily ate my wife. She was bringing her now to my wife's brink. My wife's hips were working in unison with Jenny's mouth, and I could tell it will not be long until my wife let go.

My cock was just getting stiff again watching them, and I began to start rubbing it to give it pleasure. Still wet from the beautiful mouth of Jenny that my wife was experiencing now. The time had come, my wife threw her hips up, Jenny buried her tongue, and my wife exclaimed

"Baby, I'm cumming!!!"

My wife violently threw her hips violently down and closed Jenny's head. She closed her one leg on Jenny. A jean covered pussy still humped the other leg, leaving a red rash. My wife shook and pulled Jenny's hands up to her breasts, and exhaled a hard deep moan, claiming incoherently

"Oh fuck," and "Oh fuck."

Jenny went to her knees to look at the quivering mess in front of her. Jenny's jeans with a huge wet spot needing to be satisfied. She reached for my now hard cock and began to stroke it gently. A evil grin she had as she stood up and unbuttoned her jeans, lowering them and kicking them off. She had a very lacy purple pair of panties on which, as she lowered them, exposed a grool covered neatly trimmed pussy.

She stood in front of me, and thoughts again of her husband went through my mind as I was about to fuck his wife. Her porcelain skin, her beautiful thighs, her perfect legs opening, her sexual fluids running uncontrollably and webbed against her leg. She made it simple.

"Get to your knees and eat me."

Which I obliged immediately. I put my face in her beautiful mound. I could smell her scent, I could feel the wet grool covering my chin, and above all that beautiful taste of her. I gently kissed at her swollen clip. Pulling it into my mouth, sucking it like a penis.

"Fucking eat me!"

She claimed as her legs opened wider. Her hands balancing on my head. I looked up to see her beautiful face and saw a set of hands pulling and playing with her tits. It was my wife. She kissed Jenny and passionately played with her upper body.

My wife has never been with a woman before, and what was to proceed will be her first. My wife fell to her knees and kissed Jenny's buttocks and thighs, and rubbed her legs the full length. Her hand started to work under my chin, and I could feel her desperately trying to touch Jenny, and soon projected her middle finger to penetrate her. It was so smooth, as Jenny was beyond wet. She then inserted two and then three fingers and worked them back and forth. I could see as I sucked Jenny's clit that my wife's fingers were boiling in foamy bubbles.

Then she pushed her head to replace mine and began to suck, lick and make love to Jenny's clit and pussy. Parting the lips with her tongue, and the rich grool was webbed, and following her tongue in the same motion. Knowing I was "replaced," I simply moved my efforts to her anus.

Which was full of the beautiful grool from her pussy. Jenny's put one leg up on the end of the couch to accommodate both our tongues working her. Her words were soft... "it feels so good." I could feel Jenny's knees start to weaken as she played and licked her own breasts and nipples. Her hips swayed as my wife and I made love to her womanhood. She told my wife

"you're doing so good baby."

Running her fingers through my wife's hair. It was time to lay Jenny to the floor before she lost her balance.

My wife pulled away, a long string of foamy grool was still attached from my wife's chin to Jenny's beautiful mound. Jenny laid to the floor and opened her beautiful white legs. My wife locked a kiss on me and said very softly and seductively.

"I want you to fuck her."

With that, Jenny took my erect cock in her hand and inserted it into herself. It was so easy to go in. It was so wet, so soft, so warm. Her lips grabbed at my cock and almost like meant to be, wrapped themselves around my cock like a warm blanket. I proceeded to pump my hips on her. She looked in my eyes and said

"Fuck me."

And we locked into an incredible kiss. So passionate, filled with lust, and our tongues fought for dominance in each others mouth. I could hear her wet pussy taking me. The sounds of air being trapped and released. I fucked and made love to her simultaneously. I told her in my breathless voice

"I fucking love this,"

In which she replied

"I need it all...give me it all."

Her hands went to my back, her legs wrapped around mine. I pumped her with as much effort as possible. I broke our kiss and wondered where my wife was. Here I was making love to our friend and have no clue where she was. I looked back to the couch, and my wife was frantically fingering herself with a crazed look I had never seen.

Her fingers busily working her clit against that bald pussy. Upon us locking eyes, she blew a kiss, and in a voice from the movie Exorcist, she said

"Fuck her, fill her body with your cum!!!"

Jenny suddenly claimed,

"I need you to cum in me...fill me with that filthy cum!"

My wife not missing her cue responded

"You need his cum? Huh? You want his cum?"

Jenny began to thrust her hips, it was frantic.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!"

I pumped as hard as possible. I could feel an already wet pussy flood with even more juice and fluids. I could no longer hold it, I let go and climaxed in her. Our bodies jerked and shook, and we moaned like impaled animals. My wife, who was on the edge herself, claimed

"Oh yeah!! You're so beautiful together!"

"Take all of it baby."

"Milk him dry."

With that, my wife went into her own convulsions of another mind blowing orgasm. Her fingers covered in her own wet grool. The shine against the dim light made her bald pussy look so beautiful.

We rested in place. My cock is still inside Jenny. My wife composed herself and came down to us, and we each kissed each other deep and passionately. Sometimes our three mouths were together. Praising each other, telling how much we loved it, telling each other how beautiful it was.

We spent the weekend together. All three becoming totally infatuated with each other. The love making continued. We experimented with different things. It was a night of love.

Rich59
Rich59
5 Followers