All Comments on 'Enforcing The Pre-Nup'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 521 Comments (Page 3)
boatbummboatbummover 7 years ago
Glad To See....

...that all of the central characters got what they deserved: the good guys (&gals) got happiness and love; the bad guys got the slammer!

I agree with other commenters that the beginning was a bit misleading, but it's still a great story! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story, as we've come to expect from Q...

Two things though: 1) That face slapping bullshit don't fly. I'd leave my wife in a heartbeat if she tried to slap me in the face for asking a question or making a statement she didn't like. And that judge should have known better. No reason in the world is good enough to put up with that crap.

2) Getting on your knees and begging a girl to start seeing you again? Nope. I can see getting down one knee to ask for her hand in marriage, but you don't whine and beg for it. No woman respects a man who begs - and no man can respect himself if he begs. A man and woman should start - and live - their marriage as equals, as partners, loving one another. If your fiance or spouse needs to be begged to get things done, get rid of them and find someone who actually loves and respects you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great story overall, except for one thing: what person in his right mind, who sees a video of a woman in a situation that screams rape or attempted rape, would accuse her of adultery? The protagonist sees her father is a blackmailing pimp and completely unscrupulous, yet he blames his wife. But it's not only him, Greta and Vivian also beg him to hear her out, and Eve herself defends her honor that she did not betray him because no sex happened. But even if it did, nobody was in a position to blame her. Greta was in the same position and the protagonist instantly took her side and blamed her husband, but Eve did not receive the same goodwill. I think you as an author are a bit too obsessed about cheating wives and harsh counter-treatment by the offended man, but IMHO this does not fit the story here.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

unless i misunderstood this story. the beginning would have been taken out of this between the time tom was shown the video clip and stan was arrested. it helped push the bastard to make mistakes. it takes some thinking to place it, but i think the story was well done.

i gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Nice story.

However, I have to disagree with the author's support for term limits. I recognize the problem, but amateur elected officials are not the answer. I understand the appeal of the citizen serving a brief time and then going home. However, governing, government, and the law in this country are complex. If elected officials serve only for a few years, they little chance to learn enough to really understand the agencies and programs for which they provide oversight. Knowledge is power. Elected officials who don't know much will be at the mercy of the administrators they're supposed to oversee, their staffs, and/or lobbyists. Another words, term limits weaken elected officials and empower unelected government employees and lobbyists. Is that really what we want?

oldpoet451oldpoet451about 7 years ago
To Anonymous 04/06/17

You're wrong about term limits, they work just fine in many states and other countries and would work just as well with the US Federal Government. Hell the president can only serve 2 terms, why should Congressmen and Senators be any different. One of the CRAZIEST states in the union has term limits that keep it from being any nuttier. I speak, of course, about that great granola place in the west, the land of fruits, nuts and flakes, the Golden State, California!

The major problem we have now, especially at the federal level, is that with all of that seniority on the job they no longer answer to the people but to the donors. Take our esteemed Senate. A bunch of mostly old, male shits who could care less about the state they represent. Party is everything. Look at what just happened. Now we have a Senate that is no different than the House. Compromise has become a dirty word in DC. We had to choose between 2 candidates for president that were both crap. How in the world, with millions of people eligible to vote and hold office in the good ol' US of A did we end up with the two bozos that ran last November. And now this once great nation is becoming the laughing stock of the world (scratching my head still after 5 months). As that great comedian, Bugs Bunny, says... "What A Maroon!"

If we had citizen candidates who were limited both in time they could serve and money they could spend, we might actually have people who could govern with the people in mind instead of wondering who they could get to bribe them so they could stay in their jobs. With the gerrymandering that has taken place everywhere, and by both parties, there are very few truly competitive races at any level any more.

As I've told people many times over the last few years AND quite loudly over the past year, this country is going to get exactly what it deserves for standing by and letting these "politicians" run this country. All I have to say now is, to quote that great journalist Edward R Murrow, "Good Night and Good Luck"

oldpoet451oldpoet451about 7 years ago
In my rant I forgot...

I forgot to say interesting story, excellent writing. 5+

charlie48charlie48about 7 years ago
An insight of politics

Thank you, very well written.

I am very glad as a Brit and an Englishman living in England, that your version of democracy is not here. All of the people I have met in the last few years from the states are aware of what could happen, fortunately this is fiction and a great what if....

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 7 years ago
A Bit Too Long

Overall quite enjoyable just a bit too long. I admire the writer's skill and creativity.

Interesting plot although more romantic than I usually enjoy.

I'm a hardass marker and would like to rate it as four star. However, I think many stories on this site are overrated and I don't want this one to drop below the magic 4.5 so I gave it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Term limits

Maybe two terms for a Senator (12 years) and three or four for a Congressman (6-8 years) would be doable. Fits the spirit of One Chance but allows the chumps to gain experience without gaining undue influence. Great story; everyone despises politicians these days. (Though the last days of the Roman Republic were no bed of roses either) 5 stars because it made me think. JPR

naxos65naxos65over 6 years ago
WELL DONE !

GREAT STORY . YOU HAVE THE WRITING GIFT ---------PLEASE HONOUR US WITH MORE OF YOUR ENTERTAINING STORIES . THANK YOU.

fisheronefisheroneover 6 years ago
Love almost destroyed

Looks like husband should have never agreed to Eve traveling pregnant. Also Eve should have been honest of the evil doings of her dad. As evil as dad was he should have stayed with her at hospital till she was well enough to talk about what happened. Husband was wrong abandoning almost till death. I am glad that they all triumphed over evil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow

Darn fine writing.

I got teary eyes on this one.

Thanks for the happy ending.

Good job.

Dream_WalkerDream_Walkerover 6 years ago
A brilliant story

Just wanted to say that this has definetly became one of my favourites to read and re-read along with a lot of your other works so thank you for writing them and i look forward to reading your old and future work soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Magnificent.

There are no words. Truly magnificent. One of the best stories on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Master of LW

You, sir, are the best this category has ever seen.

auhunter04auhunter04over 6 years ago
Given the current state of "affairs"

this story may be more truth than one would suspect.

I am for term limits (including US Supreme Court Judges). I am not saying a person cannot be elected again, that there just has to be a term in between. I would lengthen the time on office.

What is a politician's first responsibility upon taking office? Under the current system, it is to get re-elected.

definition of an honest definition--- one who stays bought

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm confused.

The story begins with him on the phone, calling his wife a slut, and demanding that the father-in-law honor the prenup.

Then, we go back in time to when he meets his wife-to-be, and read the rest of the story in chronological order. As the story develops, the initial scene and phone call never happen. The only references to the prenup is when he tells his wife to honor it and she refuses, then later she explains why she refused to honor it. He never talks to his father in law about the prenup after the shit hits the fan.

Can anyone reconcile that plot hole?

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
Not as advertised... but fine with it

This felt more like a political drama than an actual LW story.

Don't get me wrong - this was good. But I didn't expect so much of it would have to do with state elections; also, figured out the twist here was that Eve really wasn't the 'slut daughter' she was claimed to be at the beginning of this tale...

Nice turn, but kinda fraudulent, in a way.

And, speaking of that beginning... where exactly would that conversation between Tom and Stanley could have taken place? This even makes little sense in the overall narrative of this story. 'Sure looks like the author lost control over the structure of his story, and never managed to get it back. A good editor would have probably tell him to either rework that angle or simply rewrite the opening... 'guess it didn't happened.

Overall, very well written tales of political aspirations corrupting already deplorable men... with sound good relationship stuffs to wrap it up together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Confused

I agree that the opening didn't fit into the story bit the story itself was so good it should be overlooked. So glad he listened to those around him and saved Eve. I think if she or the baby would have died if he didn't see her and get her side of the story he would have been no better than the father-in-law. Great story. Enjoyed it.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Nice

Great tale. Hard to imagine that a politician would go to such lengths to maintain his hold on his office, pimping out his wife and daughter for political gain. Oh well, this is fiction. Isn't it?

Hmmm...

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Hokey.

Too hokey. And a bit all over the place.

2-stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Different ending?

I could be wrong but I really felt I had read this before and it had a different ending that went along with the intro...was this story’s ending changed to appease the commenters who didn’t like the ending in which eve really did willingly cheat for her fathers campaign. Not sure but if not then another writer on this site has a story that excluding the end is extremely similar.

BrianBenderBrianBenderover 6 years ago
Great Story

Thank you for sharing this great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I must have missed something

At the beginning, he was giving Stan hell about enforcing the prenup. I missed how that part was resolved.

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
Manageable.

This story has a favorite to view ratio of .0013, or one every 730 views. Decent stories average between .0005 to .001 or 2000-1000 views per favorite. So, people loved the hell out of this story, and that .0013 ratio is one of the highest I've seen.

This is the second time I read the story, and I was pleased on average until about page 6, where the author seems to get a political hardon. It felt like the story went non sequitur at that point, following a political thread that didn't tie in with the relationship thread except for the last scene with that dude in jail. And...I don't like how Tommy was made to beg for things he shouldn't have had to. Vivian dished out a lot of punishment that didn't really need to happen like that. And it got way too happy and easy too quick. Felt like the story had checked out early on page 6.

So, what did I think? Worth about three stars.

jrphdojrphdoabout 6 years ago

Great story, one of your best!

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meabout 6 years ago
2 plus 3= 5

As in I give you 5 stars for this story...

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 6 years ago
Good one.

Yes, the beginning didn't

add up to rest of the story,

but everything else was

spot on and well done.

Thanks writer for a great story.

Top ratings from me.

argeelogargeelogabout 6 years ago
One of the best

5+ stars. Favorite writer. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Work on the details

Tommy changed from early in the story to the the pregnancy and the political office.

You need to show more detail of why/how the change occurred instead of just shoving it out there.

Also have trial readers who know how to look for spelling, typo and grammar inconsistencies. You are forcing the reader to inject there own understanding instead of your intention.

WoodbgoodWoodbgoodabout 6 years ago
Second favorite story by QHML1. Rew

I just checked the favorite stories button, but in truth of fact it was my second or maybe third favorite. I am a huge fan and will rue the day when I finish all of this author’s stories.

Woodbgood

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
Story Is Answer Why One Term Limits Is A Silly Idea

He says in the debate that he will spend the first year in office learning the issues. Well, typically Representatives are in office for 2 years. So he and the other amateurs that get into office every term (since they'll all be new) will spend the first year "learning" and doing jack shit, and then scramble to pass a bill or two in the second year. Of course, that's assuming it takes one year to actually learn enough about government, policy and budget issues and how to pass bills. Can you imagine every Representative scrambling at the same time to pass their little project, will be like those newborn turtles running out to the sea at the same time.

So no one will have a track record for the public to vote on. Imagine the CEO of a company "running" to be the CEO without having worked for that company, not knowing the issues, the complexities of the products, the salesforce, the competition, etc. He just has to come in and run the company.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Beginning

I have to add my voice that the beginning was out of sync with the rest of the story. By the tume Tom tried to enforce the prenup Stan was in no position to negotiate.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 6 years ago
I agree

that it did start in one direction and then took off on it's own. I certainly agree with your political views and the notion of 'no career politicians'. I don't know what the answers are but someone has to find them. Thanks for sharing.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UGH!!!!

"She could see in her eyes she was losing." It was a pretty good story up to this point. From your own description of Eve and Greta, it was OBVIOUS they had been abused and used. Even when he saw the cellphone clip, as you described the tears in her eyes and her protestations, his response was not consistent with his character up to that point so you pretty much lost me beyond that point. You had painted him as a good natured, confident, successful, savvy business man but then turned him into an unsympathetic, selfish, egomaniac! For me, the story nosed-dived after the statement I showed above!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Wow. I now agree with a johnadp comment!

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Just finished reading this and have to say it was absolutely amazing. Apart from the odd mistake I actually felt sad when I read about Eve and Greta, I was happy when he realised that she was hurting without him and toke him back. Look forward to more like it.

brownmobbrownmobover 5 years ago
WOW, thank you

Dude, keep up the good work, damn i love this one, 100% shit hot and shiny, again that you for these stories

PaddyyddaPPaddyyddaPover 5 years ago
No for me

Whenever anyone starts talking politics, in any form, my eyes glaze over.

It has never mattered who you vote for, because you still end up with 'The Government'.

I didn't finish it, but I left a 5, based on the quality of previous efforts.

TexdomTexdomover 5 years ago
Gem

An absolute gem of a story.

rfnks2002rfnks2002over 5 years ago
Great Story

Fantastic story, But it is FICTION pure an simple from a LIBERAL

If I could I'd give 8******** I can't so you still get 5*****

Keep up with the good story's

PatrickThomasPatrickThomasabout 5 years ago
Great story

Thanks. Rereading your stories and enjoying them the second time just as much as the first. Thanks so much.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 5 years ago
Wow

Great story. I thought I had read everything by qhml1 but this one slipped by me. I strongly recommend it.

tompo296tompo296about 5 years ago
With Thanks

Thanks to Patrick Thomas I totally agree. Rereading your stories and enjoying them the second time just as much as the first. Thanks so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

This writer is one of the best, and it is a great story in spite of the political angle, which was necessary of course. Still the liberal slant was offputting a little. In reality conservative people are nicer than liberals, and do more for poor people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One of the best

5*

TajfaTajfaabout 5 years ago
Another gem from qhml1

I am so glad that this wasn't a BTB story. You are a really good writer and I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very Well Done

This reads like a mini-thriller and moves at good clip. Reading stories by qhml1 is always a smooth read without stumbles along the way. IRL I expect qhml1 is a professional author of some type because the writing is excellent. All of the characters were excellent and Amy stood out as one of the best. This author is consistently good with story lines and excellent editing. Thanks for another good read - a solid 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not sure I'd have stayed with her

she lied about her past as a literal whore for her father, and rather than call for help after her attempted rape she chose to stay with her father

After all if it was a rape and she did nothing wrong and couldnt go thru with it why stay with her father and not go to her husband for help?

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Drugged from beginning yet political guru etc etc etc

1 star

Errors errors errors

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 5 years ago
Excellent!

I am so glad you wrote this little novella. Sure, it had some errors, but in a way, it makes it more human.

Stan was despicable, in many ways. His abuse of his wife and daughter is representative of much of the abuse in real life, in many, many ways. A political family is fraught with problems, abuses, and political gamesmanship, so your representation was fairly good.

The One Chance Party is good, but in reality, the Swamp of our political system won't let it happen, not unless a nuclear blast of sorts exposes the system for what it is - corrupt beyond belief. What we have now is the opposite of what the founding fathers wanted and "We the People" are almost powerless to fix it. Let's hope that someone has the power to stop it. Trump has the power but the press is firmly opposing him, with the help of both parties. The other unfortunate thing is his mouth and his tweets, but that exceeds this comment.

All in all, a very good story. It was nice to see that love prevailed. The hero was very much too harsh on his wife, but that should placate the BTB fanatics - perhaps - although they'll never have enough to please them.

Good luck and keep it going!

cybojicybojialmost 5 years ago
Great story

Paul revere, busted out laughing. Great work as always:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WELL WORTH READING AGAIN

I know that it is just a story but it makes you think Does things like this really happen? And to answer my own question some people are so power hungry that they will do anything ,anything to win so yes I believe it happens in real life. It is a good story 5+ stars and in my favorites.

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

cybojicybojialmost 5 years ago
Reminder

To the english majors, grammer nazis, negative posters. This is not a site for profesionals. Its free. Be thankful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I like your writing, most of it well above 5 stars

However, I do think this one ran away from you a bit.

It was always obvious that Eve had been forced into it, blind Freddy could see that.

Tommy understood that Greta was just a victim, but could not accept that Eve was, even though you write that there was pain and terror when all over her face? And that Stan was in the room highlights the fact that this was no affair, but it was indeed, a political bargaining arrangement.

Also, you commenced the story with a conversation between Tommy and Stan, where Tommy just said, "stick to the prenup", as if that situation would be the tipping point in Stan's downfall, and the revelations of infidelity were the poison that would destroy his political career. The premise of the story departed radically away from this, so much, that any conversation like that could not have been possible. Once the actual unraveling began, Stan was in absolutely no position to be able to continue to have any aspirations for anything but severe indictment.

I love a good BTB scenario, I hate wimp and cuck stories, and I have enjoyed many of your stories immensely, even though you tend to set the protagonist up so they end up taking the world by storm, elevating their status to almost superhuman levels, always because they chose to live by a strict, uncompromising moral code.

In this case, though I am happy that the bad guy ended up getting used to passing gas without making a sound, due to very relaxed sphincter muscles, I could not suspend disbelief.

I still enjoy your work, you have a very good talent for engaging the reader with the characters, but just for me, this one was a miss.

However, thank you for all of your efforts, most of your work deserves very high praise indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
don't know if I would believe her

Maybe she did cheat, drugs or not, she put daddy ahead of husband. I also would DNA test the baby before my name wanton the birth certificate.

SraulersSraulersover 4 years ago
Depressing

Well that wasn’t much fun... seemed more like nonconsenting than loving wives.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Uplifting

Very well written, I got seriously annoyed when he originally turned on his wife. This really got me interested in the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's a shame

That I can only give 5 stars. This story was incredibly well written. It drew me in and kept me in.

10 stars.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 4 years ago
REMARKABLE STORY

Thank you. I have read this several times and I am sure I will often read it again.

BruceWoBruceWoover 4 years ago
Wonderful

You should be proud

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1 star

Misleading title

I dont like liars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4 stars

I really liked the idea of "The One Chance Party." However knowing our Representatives and Senators as I do, I doubt that it will ever happen. One can always dream though.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Great story

I truly enjoy your story telling skills. Very well done.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
loved the story

but it seem that only starstang08 doesn't desert the fathers of the world. No matter how much of monster the mom is, she gets to see the grand-kids. Only a few have stopped them, the rest of you. No matter what the mom/wife does, she's forgiven.

tellmeagoodstorytellmeagoodstoryover 4 years ago
You stupid cock strokers

Bitching about not being erotic, bitching about not being realistic.

Just because it's on literotica does not mean it has to be erotic. There are a shit ton of stories that you can stroke your little noodle to, go find one.

Realistic??? What part of fiction do you not understand? Of course it's not realistic.

It is what it is, and what it is: is a damn fine story.

Q, I say tellmeagoodstory, and you did.

Great job Q 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

LovesNipplesLovesNipplesover 4 years ago
Love it

In the words of the immortal R.Lee Ermey: "HOOOOLLY DOGSHIT! This story is out-fucking-standing. As tellmeagoodstory so eloquently put it, just because it's on literotica, does not mean it has to be erotic. Some of the best stories on this site have little to no sex in them, so, if you don't like it, don't read it, but please qhml1, keep writing.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Second reading too harsh first time apologize

Errors but as many say in comments and writers also say it is story not reality

I regraded as 4 stars and made myself write 500 times it is story not realism

At least did in imagination

southernreb27southernreb27over 4 years ago
POLITICS

this story could been written because of what's going on in D C right now . sorry A$$ democracts trying to control the country . demanding to see Pres. Trumps tax returns. I think all of those in congress should have to show their 1st year in office & the last 1 so we the people could see just how rich they have become out the backs of people of the U S A. that bar tender for N Y should go back to something she knows how to do !!!!!!!!!!!! I have know only to honest congressmen this was back in the 50's & 60's . Charlie Bennet & Claude Pepper. at + 76 I remember them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yeah....but....

Page 6 and part of page 7 suck! NO ONE is that fucking dense they can't see the forest for the trees! Other wise the premise of the story is good and the conclusion about the politics is accurate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

SouthernReb27: Ok, boomer. LOL

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

Re: Term Limits, I believe Tom ran for State Senate, I don't know how long the term is, but I agree that limiting US Reps to one 2 year term is too limiting. Maybe 3 terms, 6 years, the same as a Senator.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A good read overall.

It would be better if he wasn't so self-centered and uncaring in page 6 and the beginning of page 7. It really made me doubt that he loved her, or anyone besides himself, for that matter. It makes me wonder if their marriage will survive the future crises they'll inevitably encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
(BC) πŸ‘ˆ me

Dang! Well thought out and written. Loved all the twists and turns. The the main character Tom, played dead on.

Regards BC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Disappointed

Too far out and ugly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story twists

You got 5 Stars from Me . I will have to see if you have written anymore Stories .

painkllrrrpainkllrrrabout 4 years ago
Good story BUT....

The fact that Tommy thought Eve CHEATED on him with some scumbag her "father" pimped her out to, when she was obviously drugged, annoyed the shit out of me that I almost stopped reading but you did a good job wrapping it up nicely.

Well done.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

@johnadp Re: "Story Is Answer Why One Term Limits Is A Silly Idea" - Not to bring real world politics in here, but I have to agree with you. Term limits in the Senate is one thing; you only have one-third new members, and they have five years to apply what they learned in the first year. The House has 100% new members, one year to learn, then one year to really fuck things up because they don't have to worry about reelection!

While I'm on the subject, people always complain about "professional politicians." Well. if your toilet is broken, do you want a professional or an amateur plumber? How about setting your broken arm? Professional or amateur doctor? Etc., etc. Some people may say that politics isn't as important as some other things - I'll just point to the Corona virus. Whether you approve or disapprove of how it's being handled, you have to agree that it's important that the people handling it know what they're doing, and it's not a time for amateur hour.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
one star for misleading title and tags

title was enforcing the pre nup

he stayed with the cheating whore, he didnt get divorced, he didnt enforce the pre nup

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Unfair

It's unfair that Eve is being accused of cheating when he very well knew that she was forced to do it under the influence of drugs. Not a good thing to read.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

A really great story. Very intense. I might have missed it, but I never noticed when the bit from the beginning where he calls Stan about enforcing the pre-nup. Was that just a teaser? Or was the original premise of the story prior to putting it on paper changed during the writing process, and the title and first teaser bit left in?

Either way a great story. As for term limits it's a great idea, but since even a one term federal representative or senator gets to keep his salary and benefits for life - payed by the state once he steps down - its would turn into a heck of a financial burden to the individual states. Or so I've been led to believe.

Now I have to do the vacuuming. My wife started 'reminding me' after the first page of this story and I've been putting it off to finish it. Darn, why couldn't the story be another ten or so pages long?

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaabout 4 years ago
more great work

I think I am spoiled now. I hope the rest of your works are as good as thing one. You'll probably find out soon enough, since at this point I might as well just read all that interests me from your page rather than move on to others I want to reread and have to rely on rediscovering your skill later. Not that it would be that hard, I've been back a good number of times already.

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
The best story in the world

I'm in my late sixties and this is the best story I have ever read. thank you for writing such a wonderful touching story.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Must be Nice

A viable 3rd Party would be great!!! Would you consider Eve giving a BJ cheating?

will_shakespearewill_shakespearealmost 4 years ago
great read

Unfortunately the more I learn about establishment politics, the more I realise the 'story' you've written isn't far off the truth in many cases...

I'm being serious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
YUP

ON A SCALE OF ONE TO FIVE THIS IS A TEN...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Holes.

There's a lot of holes in this one from the very start with the prenup conversation. BTW alcohol is a drug and a very harmful one at that. Enjoyed it though. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent story

One of y all time favorites. I’m so glad she bit instead of blow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

It was a goad story that kept me reading till the end even if it was longer then stories I prefer to read.

pepepilotpepepilotover 3 years ago

As a few others have stated, I have a feeling that this story is closer to the truth than many imagine. As for the story and people pointing out errors, once again, they fail to realize that this is a work of fiction. All be it, a very good one in my opinion. Thank you for the time and effort you put into your stories to make them good entertainment. Even though I am not a fan of long stories, I find it hard to stop reading your stories once I get started. I will also admit that I am slowly working through most, if not all, of them. It's going to take some doing, but with Covid around every corner, I'm starting to make a dent in the one's I have left to read.

KaripetKaripetover 3 years ago

That was a great read Q. I really enjoyed the entire thing.

flareb2343flareb2343over 3 years ago
THE SWAMP

just look at D C now. old men & women getting rich off of the backs of the working class

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
There's a lot to like in this story....But

"Tommy" as a character goes off track in the portion of the story after he is rescued. Given how he was written up to that point, it's not really credible that he wouldn't immediately go to his wife and allow her to explain, particularly in light of the pregnancy. Cleaning the mini-swamp in the story is a pleasant fantasy, but we know that in real life Clintons, Bidens, Obamas, Comeys, McCabes, Brennans and many others never pay for their many crimes. The "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington" bit at the end should have been left out. It was grossly sentimentalized, "high minded" mush.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
UGH!!!

Great story but you turned him from hero to ass-hole from the middle of page 6 till the start of page 7! You made him deaf, dumb and blind to everything that was obvious Greta!

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
AN EXCELLENT 5 STAR STORY

AND D.C. HAS ONLY GOTTEN WORSE. HOPEFULLY TRUMP WILL DRAIN THE SWAMP! ALL OF IT DURING HIS SECOND TERM! #TRUMP2020

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Randog...

HAHAHAHA.. You sad little man.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 3 years ago

@RanDog025

Your guy Trump is going to lose big. Like historic big...and then go to prison. We'll know if I'm right in about 3 weeks. Sleep tight, pussycat.

GroundrodGroundrodover 3 years ago
Great

It’s a story , Get over the politics ..nicely done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...