All Comments on 'Enforcing The Pre-Nup'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 521 Comments (Page 6)
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yes eve didn't tell him about the abuse and drug involved and blackmail of her father to him, he felt betrayed and heartbroken any man would. But after he learned the story, he still didn't visit her knowing she was slowly dying PREGNANT with his child. If she died or something happen to the baby it would clearly be on his head. He didn't want to see her okay but he should regardless go for the sake of his baby, the mc didn't even care about that. If it wasn't because of eve mother begging (a woman who was used and abused) on her knees for him to go he probably never would, how pathetic is that. Apart from that, overall good read

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK (JAYBEE186)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

5 Stars on a good story . I wish we had a third party to run against the 2 parties we have now . I mean we have people in their 80's and 90's in the house . Talk about life time politicians . They should have no more then 3 times in office . Twice as president at most

Wash2015Wash20153 months ago

Great story, my only negative comment is the lead in to the story. When did it happen? When you get to the point that he sees the video of the wife "cheating" he then is in the hospital and then secluded until the father in law is arrested. So it doesn't seem to fit what happened at that point in the story.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio3 months ago

Wow, lots of comments. Good story with a few plot holes. Most have been pointed out by other readers. Four stars. Thanks for writing.

LegacybadLegacybad3 months ago

Its a good one. I did felt it was a bit over the top with all the people and institutions involved. I have almost zero faith in politicians and that is still probably too much. I think keeping them institutionalized and sedated was a bit extra. But that didn't stopped me from enjoying the story. Im glad he came back to his senses about Eve after it was clear she was abused and drugged. The opening part of the story, just didnt seem to make it into the plot. Still 5 stars bc i had a good time reading it. Thanks!

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

Like others, I'm confused about the chronological order of events here based on the introduction of the story. Other than that, with a few minor quibbles, it was an excellent story. I had this feeling of dread about Eve the entire time because, well, this is a "Loving Wives" story, but Eve turned out to be an actual loving wife (and mother). I was actually getting really angry at Tommy when he was being an idiot and refusing to understand that his wife was being sexually abused by her own father and raped by his supporters.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wonderful story! Thank you for writing and sharing it here.

Cracker270Cracker2703 months ago

Reread. Fine story very well told. Thank you, you have provided countless hours of entertainment.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19553 months ago

This is my second read of this story. It was excellent. Thank you. 5 stars.

FlamethrowFlamethrow3 months ago

Second read for me too, and I like it even more than the first time. You describe very skillfully the life of a man with genuine integrity.

KwazyWabbitKwazyWabbit3 months ago

Can someone please explain the opening to me?

When did this happen in the main story?

OOAAOOAA3 months ago

Too much hurt done by the xxxxx Stan, and too few pain for him... I would have preferedf BTStan A LOT MORE...

BrianluvsBrianluvs2 months ago

It killed me Sir. I had it in my mind ,she was gonna mess it up . I hate politics want nothing to do with it. I've removed TV, radio newspaper from my life . I started reading and dam kook I enjoyed /nuagra falls. I'm happy to read a story with such a ending. I'm personalizing but but a committed relationship is what makes life . Your story showed this. I say we'll done Sir I look to look into your talent. Be well thanks for sharing . Brian wolfe usmc ret

bootylvrbootylvrabout 2 months ago

Wow do we in the US need this one chance party

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Superb story and truth and goodness prevailed for once. Well worth a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I really enjoyed the first half, but then it totally went off the rails. Really felt like you were going to incredible lengths to justify him taking her back in the end, when really, she was drugged and abused was plenty. She lied, yes, but jfc, given her childhood, it'd be awful to blame her.

Then the part about how "she never actually cheated on him because she never sucked his dick" made me feel sick. Given how far you had to stretch the premise to make that point, it came across as a meta way of saying this things needs to be true or else it's all her fault.

The dude was a massive selfish asshole for all he was praised as the everyman hero. It's one of those cases where, it's not that he's that great. It's that the antagonist is so bad that he looks great by comparison.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I couldn’t stop reading if I had wanted to. This was intriguing and I wouldn’t be surprised to find out things like this had and are still happening. We all know that with the coverups, the fake news(damn I hate that phrase even though it fits like a proverbial glove), the rushed headlines of an overblown story that was only pushed to the forefront so it could take the focus off some seriously illegal and or dangerously stupid and most likely real situation and other such underhanded crap. The characters were spot on and worked incredibly well in their rolls throughout the story. Thanks for everything you did to make this such a fine and memorable story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Like anonymous below me I loved it and couldn't stop until I finished it. I too loved the Lazy Lemon Sun series, as I thought the author did a great job on it too. It's a very touching series, and I can see some of the parallels to this in it. I really did enjoy this though, but I think I've read it before (a couple of years ago).

enderlocke77enderlocke775 days ago

eh i felt he should have been smarter than to get involved with rich political white family. also hard to feel for him he made the wrong choice out of stupidity

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

SIMILAR Stories