All Comments on 'Enforcing The Pre-Nup'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 521 Comments (Page 4)
SELSTIMSELSTIMover 3 years ago
Perfect Story...

to read on Election Day with a deadly virus stalking the polls. About the time you don't think things could get any worse you read a story you think is about infidelity that turns into political corruption involving kidnapping, sex slavery and all kinds of abuse. I guess things could get worse. It almost makes you feel good about today's problems. As usual, a well written story and that plot really veered off in a way I never expected but then I noticed you had just read "Lazy Lemon Sun" and that explains a lot. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How apropos

Reread this on November 4, and wished as strongly as possible that the One Chance party would spring to life. Never have we needed citizen leaders more than now. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great concept, a return to the original intent.

The capital was built on a swamp for a reason — get elected, leave your farm or business for a month or two, pass a few necessary laws, deal with a few nominees to appointments, go home and live your life. Most government was to be perpetrated by the States. Was good idea then and a better one now. The greatest waste of government money within the last 75 years was air-conditioning the government buildings in DC.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Great% story. Glad she didn't cheat...

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

Another asshole of an husband, ( lit stories are full of them) the selfish sickening line 'What about me' really summed him up. I loved Eve throughout, he didn't deserve her, when she needed him most, all he could think of was himself. I am so glad she was vindicated and that her and her mother ended up so happy, it's just a shame it was with Mr T Yount, I hope she didn't need to rely on him for help in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unfortunate

The story started good. But failed so badly! From loving wifes to extremely overdone thriller!

tiercenpttiercenptover 3 years ago

A few points I don't understand.

-At the beginning of the Story, there was this Phone Conversation between Stanley and Tommy.

When was this supposed to have taken place?

The Timeframe doesn't fit to have such a Phone Conversation.

injured-drugged in hospital-out of the hospital-close timed confrontation with Stanley and Arrest.

-After reading the title, I thought there was more about the Prenup and "action/story" around it.

The phone conversation at the beginning (which again, doesn't connect to anything in the Story), before they got married, and then again when she was in the hospital and refused to enforce the prenup.

Last point

Why you made him act like that?

His behavior when learning of the year-long abuse, drugging, and whoring out of Greta and Eve is completely out of Tommy Yount's Character, how you created him.

Not when shown the Video by Stanley when he got beaten up, but later learning the full truth.

That he didn't immediately go to her and comfort her and help her but needed another couple days, made it about him, and needed convincing to help her?!

What was he exactly mad about? That her Virginity got sold off at age 16? She "willingly" got drugged over the years and psychologically manipulated?

I like the Story but for those points I mentioned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
From excellent to dreadful

Story started well then the author seems to have turned it over to someone else to write in all the over-the-top nonsense in the last parts. Story also suffers, like almost all Lit stories, with the chronic errors "I" vs. "me" in objective/subjective uses. Also:

"...and thirteen businessmen got indited."

in-dite

verb: ARCHAIC

past tense: indited; past participle: indited

write; compose."he indites the wondrous tale of Our Lord”

You meant “indicted.”

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
Criticism, easy, that's why everybody does it!!!

Please, please ignore the anonymous criticism, they don't have the balls identify themselves. I have found your stories very entertaining. This one was especially good. I love your getting even stories where the bad guy thinks he's going to win and then finds out different. I guess I'm not discerning enough if I don't criticize like some of the spineless critiques I have read here. Give me a break, the stories on LIT are free! What the hell do they want????? Let get of there ass a go by commercial novel for twenty bucks. I found the story very entertaining and that's what counts! Keep writing, please keep writing when you retire, you are appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

dgfergie has it right, thank you! Being disabled and basically locked down during this stupid pandemic my world would have been far more boring. Besides, this author has shared many fine stories over the years, he and others like him share much and ask little in return. Let me see the libraries of the detractors, pretty sure they will be limited to excerpts from the comments sections. Thank you also to Literotica for this place we spend so much time. Don't forget folks, glass houses . . . .

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
No one

No one tells a story quite like qhml1. This is another of his great efforts, and even though I hate politics, I enjoyed it. The ending to this one is just about perfect. These stories are what made LW worth reading.

ChrissrChrissrover 3 years ago

I agree with dgfergie and others. Honest constructive criticism is given with a name. If someone wants to give criticism and doesn't have the maturity to sign it, it means nothing! Nothing and no one is perfect. Your stories are great reading with feelings and without being graphic. Please keep up the good work! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A GEM

This was worth the read. The ending surprised me a bit but worth the jolt.

JANOV

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I usually enjoy your work but...

I usually enjoy your work but this one unfortunately missed the mark. Firstly, when Yount told Eve that she would look way better without thick makeup and Eve swooned? Wouldn't happen in real life. No woman wants to hear that. Second, when it came to Eve being drugged and abused, Yount was all me me me. In the end everything became too fantastical and Yount ended up being a guy you do not want to root for.

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 3 years ago

Wow. Nothing else needs to be said.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The beginning does not match the ending.

The beginning does not match the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

I just love the story. Most of your story that I have read deserves a 5 star 💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟 ratings. Thank you for the story. Please keep it up.

GriscomGriscomabout 3 years ago
Difficult

I have a hard time buying the whole sexual slavery/drugging/domination thing. Doesn't seem consistent with the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
looks like the editors are gone...

¨join my husband and i¨ means ¨join my husband¨ and ¨join i¨

Chief Justice of the State Supreme Court would NEVER speak (or write) this way.

It would make her sound like a redneck

¨I could care less about the rest¨

¨i enjoyed the friendship of he and his wife¨

we´re back in redneck country.

story is good, nonetheless

gfrhgfrhabout 3 years ago
Question

Second time reading this and to me, the conversation at the introduction doesn't make sense because it never happens during the story. Am I wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I agree with the consensus

The opening of the story doesn’t fit the rest and is probably the only ‘loving wives’ fragment of the piece. We find out in the end that T. Yount’s wife wasn’t cheating, MIL was a slave not a cheater, in fact there was no cheating in this story. Eve and her baby were almost killed by her husband’s pearl clutching and hand wringing. He self-marinated in his grievances and moralizing while they withered.

It’s a monumental effort, and shows Q’s clear talent. But it also struck me that this one needed cooking in the oven a bit longer, and required some editors to clean up the holes and incongruous overlaps that took away from the understanding of the story.

~Enkidu

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 3 years ago

A thoroughly enjoyable read. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

what a good little cuck fagg

Texican1830Texican1830about 3 years ago

One of my annual reads. Love it every time. I just wish there was a One Chance party.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Could have been good, then turned into political drivel. "In light of the federal scandal over the Tea Party..."

You mean the fake scandal. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/two-michigan-democrats-indicted-in-fake-tea-party-scandal/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I nearly stopped reading at page 6. Eve was physically and sexually abused by her father for political aims and Tommy acted like a complete asshole. Even when Stan showed him the video of Eve being forced to her knees crying 'No..no' he acted like Eve was doing this because she wanted to. I skipped to the last page to check out whether I should finish reading. Happily the story did end well.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

One of the best of the best and certainly one of your best of your best. We can only hope we can up with a "One Chance Party". Entrenched career politicians and bureaucrats are what is wrong with our system.

kamdev99008kamdev99008about 3 years ago

Bullshit.... She whored herself for her already continuously degraded mother....

And he... He accepted her as a cuckold.....

JUST A CRAP... WHORE-CUCKOLD COUPLE

WHERE IS THE ROLE OF PRENUPTIAL AGREEMENT... OVERALL

AS SAID IN TITLE AND INTRO?????

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 3 years ago
Absolutely excellent!

This story was riveting, from beginning to end. The anguish, the agony, the trials, and tribulations, were all described poignantly.

I am amazed that a commenter wanted to burn her, they obviously hadn't read the story. Prenup be damned, dumbass.

Well done. Thank you for sharing!

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 3 years ago

Not Bad

I just want to make a simple comment about a grammar nit pick. With all your experience in writing you (and perhaps an editor) still have not mastered the rules of using "I" and "me". As a matter of fact you're consistently wrong. At least you're consistent.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 3 years ago

Good going, long not that full of sex, but well thought out with some believable characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Umm. The beginning doesn’t tie into the rest of the story. At all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolute crap. Seriously how fu..ed up is your system in America that anybody can actually come up with shit like this? Wouldn't read again even if paid to do so...

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
2nd time reading

Enjoyed it just as much this time

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayalmost 3 years ago

I just can't get behind a hero who doesn't acknowledge coercive enslavement as a legitimate reason for fear. Sorry man, I liked the writing and it was a good set up, but then Tommy couldn't muster an ounce of empathy. That just doesn't work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Enjoyed the story.....but....

His jumping to the wrong conclusion so quickly on page 6 then holding onto it like a dog with a bone just sucked. He saw the video Stanley played for him and saw her mouthing "no" several times with tears running down her face. He also saw their pleading and distress just before Stanley had him roughed up. It was obvious to me he should have recognized coercion. He still would have been able to accomplish what he did beyond that segment. But the premise of the story (except for that) was good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can't see giving it a 5 based on the M/Cs judgemental attitude of his wife when clearly she didn't deserve it, but a 4 seems best considering he finally pulled his head out of his butt and gained some empathy without throwing his family away!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A great story, regardless of a few pious individuals who have never made a mistake. For a story to be elevated above the masses it has to contain characters that are human, creating a tale with depth. Throwing in a lovable kid doesn't hurt either! Third read, still 5 stars.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She never warned her husband after all those years? Fuck. Her. She didn't call the cops. She didn't help her supposed husband. She doesn't deserve it.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 3 years ago

The story doesn't work. First, it clearly started off as a completely different story. When exactly did be communicate to his father in law about the prenup? Was it when he was drugged for a week? Was it after when law enforcement got involved? The wife "confessed" her past but never told about her dad. I can get that but what about when hubby showed up and demanded she leave. She was supposedly "drugged" but was cognizant enough to beg her father for mercy? The wife was? The wife never thought to defend her pregnant daughter? Seriously? No WAY a sex ring to trade for votes stays secret after decades. Evidence may not be there but rumor? Yeah this story is way way way overrated. Not only is the story completely different from the title and beginning, the plot doesn't make sense. It intends to draw on heart strings but that is weak writing. If you need to rely on emotionalism then you need to reevaluate your writing. I have no idea if you actually had an editor but if you did, they ought to beg forgiveness. Sure the story draws emotion but objectively (the way ALL fiction ought to be evaluated) it's just bad. This would have been so much better with some slight changes

Cracker270Cracker270almost 3 years ago

It is fiction. Well written fiction. To me the fact that some technical points does not distract from five plus story. Thanks for the good read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Politics, huh?

Good story, well written, flowed well.

AngelRider:

How naive can you be?

All those Roman Senators and little boys?

Move to Arkansas, get in the (older now) swinger circles, and hear stories about the them.

There's a reason a new word has been added to the modern lexicon, Epstein-ed. I think the number is now up to 34 surrounding them. Do you remember seeing pictures of hrc before Billy ran for the big one? She certainly wasn't dressing to attract MEN. I bet she was surgically implanted with her kid.

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessalmost 3 years ago

Having read quite a few of your works over the past week or so this has to be my favourite so far.

5☆ thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Angelrider : You need to review your comments please. You attack virtually every aspect of the story except perhaps the first and last words yet finish with the sentence that includes 'it would have been so much better with some slight changes.' A check of your page to review your stories only contained an embarrassing rant.

This writer has so many good stories that most readers enjoy. I happily am one of many. Thank you Q.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Good Story, but.......

This story is evens more relevant today than when it was written. Career politicians, especially the demon-rats and RINO's, have made politics a stench! Overall, the story was good but from the middle of page six where he sees Eve in the hospital bed until the beginning of page 7 when he finally relents, you screwed up aby making him a self-absorbed, crybaby, ass-wipe. He saw the video and saw Eve crying, shaking her head "no" and saying "no" over and over before Stan stopped it. THAT should have been a "red flag" in his mind. Then when he read the transcript testimonies, that mad him sick, certainly what happened was FORCED on Eve. You could have and should have done something different there!

The way you ended your story was obviously more "fairy tale" than anything, especially when you see how our political system has become nothing but a swamp and a cesspool!

NonSequitourNonSequitouralmost 3 years ago

Ever hear the phrase "throw (shit) against the wall and see what sticks"? You can only throw so many plot elements/twists against the wall before something DOESN'T stick; leading to confusion and outright contradiction. I stopped reading Ludlum decades ago (after Aquitane) for this very reason.

AngelRider pointed out a conversation w/Stan that never occurred later.

Bottom pg 6: 'I had not been idle during this time. My lawyer came to me.' It is never stated that he files for divorce, the only way to activate a prenup. Further down... "She refused." BS! She couldn't refuse shit. She was sedated in the hospital.

She was scared of drugs. Her dad had to clean up her messes from alcohol and DRUGS.

Stan kept them under control with drugs and the threat of videos. WTF? They found no tapes of Eve except while pregnant.

If you want me to believe both women were brainwashed to forget their previous abuse; you're going to have to sell it better than this. If true, Eve's not going to get all better from 2 years of weekly/monthly/trimonthly counseling. He would need to hold her hand 'til the baby is born, file for custody, and see her off to the looney bin for a couple of years.

I could believe a megalomaniac governor could rape a staffer in a motel and have state troopers cover for him; but whore out his own daughter for political gain? (The daughter I am thinking of wouldn't be worth a bumper sticker. Snicker.)

I am in favor of term limits, but don't jump on the one term bandwagon too quick. Costa Rica changes everyone every 4 years. They don't do much bad shit; but they're not very quick about getting good stuff done, either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was good, really good. And I really enjoyed my time with it, all I can say is that maybe his anger was a little unreasonable considering what he found out about Stan. He probably could have given his wife a little more trust considering who her Asshole dad is. Still a good story, just saying his reaction after her being rescued from a KIDNAPPING is a little unreasonable

Dapitbull1Dapitbull1over 2 years ago

If i could give 10 stars this would have my vote very nice n powerful

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The best thing I have ever read on Literotica. Too good for words. Definetly 5 stars.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 2 years ago

I normally wouldn't read this story, but it is always nice to see a guy with scruples win out in the end. 7 stars, because my math skills have not improved. The Vear approves. This should be mandatory reading for every politician, as should mandatory military service. Loved it.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

outstanding in every way. you sir, have a gift. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now that was a hoot! A lot of stories here are over-the-top and even more are unbelievable fantasies, but this here wins the prize! I found myself in tears laughing at how ridiculous this story is and thinking of how highly rated it is by the readers here.

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Nice well crafted tale. You do good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Partway through I thought the description of the immorality of Stanley's "campaign" was a bit over the top and overdone. I'm glad I finished reading. The fantasy of an honest, decent person winning and sticking to his principles was uplifting and I wish it could come true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn good stuff!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story from start to ending. Love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thought the story was great but I'm confused. Where in the body of the story does the

" prologue" fit?

BabalooieBabalooieover 2 years ago

Well done. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story, once I started reading I couldn't quit till it was finished. Well done. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a cesspool. When politics are involved, I know anything can happen. But this was extreme, even by those standards. But he forgave his wife, and created a happy life with her. The grandmother could have resisted, but didn’t. I find it hard, to root for people who have low moral

Character . After all, women are supposed to be the protectors. The Mother failed her daughter, big time. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars easily my favorite author!

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

I get that it's fiction but damn, this is fictional on a biblical scale. There's gotta be at least a modicum of reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 Stars for a Good Story . Between You and Todd and Just Bob . You guys set a high mark for writers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The main characters whole thought process about reconciling is worked out in two simple lines: "The pain was just too much. I crumbled, mentally. The health of my child was at risk, as well as that of the woman I loved. I hustled her into the car."

Main takeaway message: Even the author is subconsciously aware that a reconciliation is unlikely given the circumstances and illustrates this by writing "... I crumbled, mentally. ...". Hence, a stronger person would have been able to withstand the badgering and stand by his belief and self respect without "crumbling" and compromising on moral values.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

excellent. Just couldn't understand why he was "mad" at Eve, his wife about her out of marriage sex and refusal to see her when she was freed from the private clinic. He knew it was forced and she was drugged so it didn't make sense to me.

auhunter04auhunter04over 2 years ago

Well today is Thanksgiving .

In light of everything that has gone in since November 3rd, I wish that Ol Stanley had a prison of like minded people.

If I were an honest America First Democrat, I would at the very least quit the party

For those of you who are still Democrats you are tacitly approving of the National Democratic Party

I doubt a Democrat will ever read my comment

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 2 years ago

Hmm, I’m really not sure what to rate this. It’s pretty mundane, unsophisticated, offered every cliché in the book, and if it was a movie, it would be a real “chick flick.” Yet, it held my interest long enough to read it to the end...even though I was aware of all of those things.

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Second time and I would vote a five if I could. I am in awe of a writer who can make me want to do physical violence to a character who exist only in the writers mind and a computer page.

Old_LionOld_Lionover 2 years ago

I'm not a big fan of Political Corruption stories, But I'm always up for a "Good 'Ole Boy - Getting 'er Done!" story!

I'm glad I got a happy ending as I, suffering from a laundry list of alphabet soup mental illnesses and physical damage, having been reading so many Cuckold stories where (just like mine) a marriage and family is fucked up...I've been getting close to my "BLACK BILL" Exit strategy every day. You see, 36 years and I'm still TRAPPED with THE BITCH. I'm 63 and can't take the lies and lack of communication any more. I was a very tactile person and loved her with every fibre of my being. Now I can't stand her touch - it makes me want to puke. My kids are all grown and have spread to the 4 corners of the continent. So I'm alone with THE BITCH 24-7-365. I live in my bedroom and haven't left the house more than 4 times in 7 years. I curse my life and whatever in charge. Don't believe in any God.

Wildbill314Wildbill314over 2 years ago

Even better the second time around

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, this was intense. I got that feeling where it felt like all my guts were going to evacuate at once. That was damn hard to read. That type of reaction proves that the writing is brilliant... I guess I am a bit confused on one point. Why was it so hard for the couple to start having sex again when all that happened was a coerced aborted blowjob? I think I must be missing something.

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

My second time with this one, Q! Still a great story! Thank You!

Smiffy69Smiffy69over 2 years ago

More hard hitting stories like this one please. I like to see the good guy win.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Killer....absolutely Killer! qhml1 is simply an outstanding writer. If this was professional baseball he would rival Ruth for number of home runs... One after another after another. This one is simply a great story of real love with all the broken bones and knots of close real relationships and forgiveness. In addition, qhml1 has set this love story in a real political setting of a corrupt politician using his wife and daughter as used disposable diapers for his own political gain. Gritty and real... Yes the good guy wins....but with suffering and reaping of bad fruit.

Again, another 5 star performance by an outstanding writer...but this one frankly stands above most of your other amazing tales...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your tales, proof of how good they are is when 'commentors' subtract points because they don't like a character - how crazy is that!

A couple comments are from a splinter group of related crazies. Stupid is not tied to one political party or nation, stupid is everywhere!

Thank you Q, I spend many trips through your story list every year! Quality writing is EVERYTHING!

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is no matter what the stories are about. loving wives, romance, or whatever. The similar stories are all the same ones! WHY????????????

Blinkie99Blinkie99over 2 years ago

That was a brutal story. It went from happy to sad and good to evil. Yet you managed to wrap it all up in a fine finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Strong story..............not sure how to feel happy or sad,

RodwhitebeardRodwhitebeardover 2 years ago

I like it when the good guys win through and learn and grow along the way.

rbloch66rbloch66over 2 years ago

While reading, in my mind the part of Tommy was played by McConaughey.

Excellent story and a powerful read.

rn2711rn2711over 2 years ago

I liked the story but somehow I don't believe it. Eve known what would happen if she stayed during the camplain, she could have gone back, she could tell her husband she is afraid.

I do feel she wanted to die and I do see why her husband took her back.

So, I don't know.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

First, I want to say I love his story. I want to commend the writer for a story that was detail in every way. I think this is a great story about what our political system is today. I assume that many people have and still are in a 'slave" relationship with aggressive, evil, and power-hungry political figures. It is also apparent that the extremist views are poisoning our country. SAD. Remember the old saying “absolute power corrupts and power corrupts absolutely…BTRH

BabalooieBabalooieabout 2 years ago

Second read. Good job, but do something about the spelling and grammatical errors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"That was just friggin' outstanding, son," As Ferlin would say.

Old_LionOld_Lionabout 2 years ago

The first time he used Eve as a sexual favor she was just over sixteen. He sacrificed her virginity to a sixty four year old man for political gain. The statute of limitations had expired, but his reputation was ruined. At seventy five he found himself divorced, broke, and shunned.

Okay the age of Consent in the U.S.A. is nearly 100% 18 years of age - So the Old Bastard committed "STATUTORY RAPE". The statute of limitations, the time is 20 YEARS. THE OLD BASTARD was 75 at the end and he was 64 when he committed the serious Felony of STATUTORY RAPE, so only 11 years had passed. He Should, Could and Would be arrested, charged and sent to one of the FEDERAL PENS

billyswimsbillyswimsabout 2 years ago

I don't judge spelling , I just read and enjoy . I loved the hell out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I find complaints like Old_Lion's to be nitpicking at best. Great story. I only wish the political scenes at the end could be real life. Sigh!

sdthundersdthunderabout 2 years ago

I've read this tell several times now and it seems to get better every time, is it perfect, nope, but it's a great read! Thanks for sharing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@Old_Lion: Statute of limitations varies by state, and it wasn't always long. At the time this story was written, for example, the statute of limitations in California and Louisiana was 10 years, and 11 had elapsed in the story, which occurs in an unnamed state.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatabout 2 years ago

Maybe I missed it, but there seems to be a huge plot hole … the argument leading to the $1M offer at the start of this story never occurred in the actual story itself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic. Loved it.

bobareenobobareenoabout 2 years ago

Jumped the shark on page 5 of this chapter. Melodrama is not necessarily the best path to take when plotting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A fantastic story One of the best i have ever read and I have read over a thousand (jaybee186)

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

Honest politician? That is a classic example of an oxymoron.

Good story.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

What a great story, great writing, great characters. The only thing in the storyline I didn't like was where Thomas refused to see Eve when he thought she cheated on him without talking to her, that action just didn't fit his character in this storyline. I was relieved that he finally went to her only to find out that she didn't do anything, in fact when they tried to force her to blow a guy, she bit him on the leg. Other than that Thomas and Eve lived happily ever after, and Stanley died in prison which is exactly what he deserved. Gets my 5-star vote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A very political story about the swamp.

Some serious changes need to be made to curtail career politicians.

Training at lower positions can be good, but term limits at the federal level are a must.

Thank Q!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. I'd have given it 5 stars except for the beginning of the story which doesn't happen in the actual story. I still enjoyed it immensely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

SIMILAR Stories