Engagement Metrics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shh, I'm sure you won't disappoint me. And if you've got a surprise for me, so much the better." She unzipped his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. The quick jerk made his already stiff cock bounce back upwards and audibly slap against his stomach; fuck, he was already an inch longer than his new normal, and it had only been twenty minutes since they met. "Not bad at all, sweetie. I'm impressed already, and you haven't even put in the effort yet. What shall we do with you?"

Her apparent fixation on taste showed itself as she licked him gently from base to tip, and he squirmed in his seat as she began lavishing his cock with kisses. "It's not, oh fuck, I have, ha oh wow, it's nnnot done. Hmmm, please! Oh fuck, Miss, Mmmmmiss Serena, it gets, ah! Bigger!"

She paused, her open mouth hovering over the tip, and her eyes widened as it slowly but surely pushed upwards between her lips. She left a long, slow kiss before pulling back, and looked up at him in disbelief. "You are full of surprises. A mod, I take it?"

He nodded. "Uh huh. The, um, the m-more people want me, like, lust over me, the b-bigger it gets. It's new, so I don't, you know, know exactly how big."

"It's brilliant. I can tell by how you're blushing that you came up with the idea, which doesn't surprise me. Creative and delicious, it's so like you. Let's test this puppy out, why don't we? Bedroom is at the end of that hall. Be a good boy, go lie down for me, and I'll get us some water. You'll need it."

Adam made his way to the bedroom, folded his jeans and put them on a chair, and did his best to relax for the minute or so before Serena entered. How had he gotten so lucky? She was obviously into him, and somehow knew how to push all his buttons already. He was going to get so big for her, he just knew it. He was just starting to get his breathing under control when Serena walked in, wearing nothing but an enormously lascivious grin; he knew his mouth had dropped open at the sight of all her smooth, fair skin, the delicate pink nipples that capped her impressively large breasts, and the flare of her hips as she swayed towards him, but he couldn't help himself. This was more than luck, it was a miracle. He wordlessly accepted the glass of ice water she handed him, and drank half in one go.

Serena set their drinks aside, then looked him up and down. He could actually feel his growth speed up as she looked at him, faintly but distinctly. "You can lose the shirt, Adam. It's only fair." He hurried to comply, and she chuckled as she slid into the bed next to him. "You were right, I don't waste time. I want to feel that lovely dick of yours growing, and you're going to do your absolute utmost to make the experience fantastic." She straddled his waist, looking down at him with a wide smile as his cock twitched against her, desperate to push its way inside. "My my, you're such an eager boy. Can you feel how wet you've made me? I'd love to tease you, just slide along your cock, but I can't resist."

He shuddered with pleasure as, exuding confidence even in such a small movement, she slipped him inside her and slowly took his entire length. Sure, other women had done that before, but there was a lot more length now, and it made a difference. She settled onto him and leaned down to kiss him, and he could feel his cock pushing just a little deeper, stretching her just a bit wider, with each heartbeat. From the way her lips trembled against his, she could feel it equally as well, and with them both so focused on the sensation, it sped up, which got him making helpless sounds into her kiss already. She took one long slow stroke, it seemed almost involuntary, and broke the kiss with a gasp. Another, and Adam gripped the sheets with a groan. "Oh fuck, Serena, I'm so deep, fuck, never been, oh, ssso big. Please, more, oh please."

"Sweetheart, this is, ohhhh, just the start. I'm nnnot letting you go, mmmm, until you're st-stretching me full. Fuck, can't stop. Gotta, mmf, get more of you. Grow for momma, grow bigger, that's my boy, yes!" She was writing him in earnest now, bouncing in a steady rhythm. He hoped she never stopped; he'd give her anything just to get more of this.

Adam didn't want to disappoint her, and she had been doing all the work, which wasn't the deal. He raised a hand to Serena's cheek, looking up at her with adoration. "Miss, you're so, so b-beautiful." He brought his hand down her neck, and trailed it lightly along her spine, watching her face as she shivered, gauging her reactions as he reached her lower back and played his fingertips over the smooth swell of her butt. "You look so goooood, Miss Serena. Fuck. Let me, let me please you, oh please, let me give, give you, all of me, all I know." She nodded, and he ran his hands up her stomach, whimpering as he reached her breasts, caressing them worshipfully and playing with her nipples until her back arched and she cried out in release. He had no way to really gauge how big he was now, but she wasn't showing any discomfort, and neither of them were stopping. He kept his hands moving, seeking out the spots that got the best reactions from her; when she didn't stop him from matching her rhythm, he joined in the motion to make sure she was getting the most out of each thrust. It wasn't long before she tipped over the edge into another climax, this time strong enough that she collapsed onto his chest at the end of it, gasping for air.

"Oh Adam. Oh, you're such a good boy, so considerate. Fuck me, you're good. And such stamina. You won't finish until I tell you, huh?" He nodded his assent, although she certainly didn't make it easy to hold back. "Gggg, I can still feel you g-growing. I can't, can't take much more, too much, oh fuck. Baby, I'm going to have to prepare for you. Unf, okay, let's see it, and I'll reward you." She slowly slid off of his cock, and it just kept going. He was much bigger than he'd gotten on his own, that much was obvious. He shifted to sit against the headboard, as Serena settled between his legs, and got a good look at himself.

It had been maybe an hour, possibly less, since he'd begun growing, and by himself that would have been enough to add an inch. Now, under this much lustful attention, he'd more than doubled that, and he was still gaining with each twitch of his dick. This was more than above average, this was big. No wonder Serena had stopped; while he wasn't beyond handling, he couldn't blame her for needing to get used to it. "Miss Serena, look what you've done to me. I've never been this big. It's amazing. Wow, you made me grow so fast."

"You got this mod for a reason, I see. Look at you, you're mesmerized by your own cock. You want to see something that'll really get your motor running?" She laid her cheek against his throbbing shaft. "Look at me, look how big it looks on my face, I can feel it stretching against my skin. You want to be fucking huge for me, don't you? Oh my little sweetheart, I can smell the cum you're building up in there. Feed me another delicious meal, you genius, whenever you're ready." She slipped her mouth over his cock, taking inch after inch effortlessly between her soft lips. Adam let out a groan, the feeling of swelling deeper and deeper into her mouth unbearable. He'd done his job, given her his best effort, and now it was his turn. He'd already been pushed close, so it was only a matter of moments before he tensed and his breath grew raspy. Serena took him as deep as she could and sucked hard, and he erupted into her mouth, enough sticky seed pumping from him to puff out her cheeks before she could swallow.

He regained his composure while she licked him clean, muttering half-delirious "thank you"s as she did. As before, however satiated he felt, his programmatically enhanced cock had no trouble remaining eager for more. Serena gave the tip one last kiss before she stood. "Dear me, you do have stamina. Unfortunately, I don't have all day to play, but I will make time for you again, Adam. You're a fantastic plaything, and I'm positive we haven't found your limits yet. Stick with me, little genius, and we will." She took her datapad over to the chair where he'd folded his pants and tapped it against the pocket where his own pad sat, sharing her contact with him. "I'm going to clean up. You take your time, I can tell that took a lot out of you." She disappeared through a side door, presumably to a bathroom.

Adam gathered his clothes, but didn't dress yet; he was a mess, for one, and wanted to capture his new record as well. The growth had halted, their desire winding down, but he was still turned on enough to be fully hard and not reverting in the slightest. He snapped a picture on his datapad, then let his muscles rest. Serena emerged after a few moments, still comfortable in her nudity, and motioned him through the door. Gratefully, he cleaned himself up and dressed; he was going to have to invest in looser jeans if this was going to continue happening, because wrangling a cock this size was no joke. She'd dressed as well by the time he was done, and escorted him to the door. "You can call me anytime, Miss Serena. Thank you again, so much. Maybe next time, you can, I don't know, come to my place. I can cook for you."

"You sure know how to tempt a girl. I'll be in touch, you beautiful boy." She kissed him fiercely, then ushered him out the door.

The walk home was a little longer than usual, and it may have been his imagination, but it felt as though more people were looking at him than he was used to. Was he mussed, or maybe grinning too widely? Or, maybe, his jeans were noticeably tight, a thought that stiffened him a little, making his bulge all the more prominent. That was definitely what was getting him noticed. He blushed and hurried back to his apartment, thinking that he could use a relaxing evening to himself. However fun it was to be lusted after by a beautiful woman, or turn heads on the street, he couldn't help being shy.

He sighed with relief once he made it through his own door, stretching his neck and rolling his shoulders to loosen taut muscles. Dinner, then a bath, were definitely on the agenda. Nothing fancy tonight, homemade soup and a grilled sandwich, comfort foods. After dinner and cleaning up the dishes, he tossed his clothes into the laundry and ran a hot bath, settling into it with a sigh to do some reading. He'd had friends envy him for his baths; he was short enough to make standard tubs comfortable, one of the few benefits he'd found of being undersized. Not that all of him was necessarily so small anymore. He turned his thoughts away from that; he'd had enough for the day, and needed to relax. He let his mind be carried away into the historical novel he'd loaded earlier, and allowed all his tension to be soothed by the water.

After about an hour of soaking, however, he felt a now-familiar stirring low in his body. The routines for his mod had woken up, and he was growing again. The question was, how? He certainly wasn't doing it, his thoughts were entirely elsewhere. Which meant there was an explanation he hadn't even considered until now: it must be Serena. She had to be...oh. Oh, that was flattering. She was fantasizing about him at that very moment, that was the only explanation. What was more, it meant that the code didn't need the person directing lustful attention his way to be anywhere close by. It was scanning the simulation as a whole and making the connection to his cock. The corners of Adam's mouth slowly turned up into a smile as new possibilities came into focus, and he giggled as he felt his musings accelerate the growth. He got out of the bath and dried himself, going through his evening routine before settling in for the night. The growth hadn't lasted too long, mere minutes that added fractions of an inch, but it was enough to spark a plan. Of course, the question was, could he go through with it? It would be a big step, especially for someone as unused to being the center of attention as he was. He could sleep on it, no need to rush.

The following day found him back at the cafe, satisfying customers at a rate that left little time for distractions. That didn't stop him from noticing two other brief episodes of growth, each time making him smile and wonder when Serena would call him. The time passed quickly, and his shift ended without the unexpected excitement of the day before. At home, he found himself confronted by the thoughts he'd had the night before, and the hesitation that paralyzed him yet again. It didn't have to be a big deal, his plan wasn't that outlandish. There was nobody he could turn to for advice this time, either; the whole point was that nobody should really know about it. This was ridiculous, he couldn't go through life never making any decisions or taking risks. Which was, he realized, probably why he'd come up with this idea. It would be a step down the road to being better, being stronger, somehow being worthy of the self-indulgent blessing he'd given himself. The plan, then dinner, then...probably fun.

Adam got out his datapad and went to the socials he frequented. There was one chat stream he was thinking of, a small one for a rather niche holo game he enjoyed, that had channels for online exhibitionism. He'd always been too shy to post any pictures of himself, of course, but the regulars knew him there. By his handle, anyway, which was all he knew them by. He sent a quick greeting, complimented a few of the quite lovely ladies showing themselves off, and took the plunge.

"So, I've been thinking, I kinda want to, well, do this. With you all."

"You go ahead, LittleChef!

Whatever you're comfortable with, dude. No pressure.

I'd love to see you!

No judgement here, you know that, bud.

Oh, we don't get nearly enough guys, please do!"

"Hoo. Alright. I just thought I'd show this, because I think maybe I had a...growth spurt or something?" He attached the first picture he'd taken after his mod, his record size with merely his own fantasizing to drive it.

"Okay, first, that tight tummy, just a little bit of abs? Nice.

Look at the muscles on your thighs! On your feet all day, I take it?

Come on, folks, don't dance around it, that's a good dick.

I mean, yeah.

Damn, wish I could get a growth spurt that gave me that.

Same. Jealous.

Oh wow, you can visit me and my tits any time, Chef!

10/10, would drain you dry.

Yummy, nice and thick, not that I'd mind if you had another growth spurt.

Hush, you, you're just a size queen, he's lovely.

Of course he is, I'm just saying, if he's growing I won't complain!"

Everyone was being kind, which he expected. There were, unsurprisingly, many people watching the channel who didn't post messages. Adam knew he had their eyes, though, because seconds after his picture went up, the twisting sensation in his gut started, and intensified, and didn't stop. He was getting more sensitive to the nuances of it, and he could feel each ping of attention as it hit. One anonymous picture didn't inspire much in the way of lustful feelings, especially one of a cock that was well above average but not exceptional. The difference was, it was coming from hundreds of people, maybe over a thousand. Most were quite brief, a few seconds, while those following the conversation carried on for a few minutes. He could keep them longer.

"Thanks so much, folks. I'm super nervous, never done this before, but you're all so nice."

"Hey, you're worth it, that's sincerely hot.

Nothing to be worried about there.

Seriously, I'd fuck you and love every minute of it.

I wish that were me."

Their desire wasn't strong, but with so many sources, he was swelling up like a balloon as he watched. This was what he'd been craving, the reason he'd gotten the mod. It felt so right, like he'd always been meant to do this. His own fantasies were there, too, but they were lost in the swirling gale of lust pouring in from across Cyberdream. Within minutes, though the peak had passed as other posts took precedence, his cock was bigger than he'd ever seen it, as long as his hand with the fingers splayed wide, a solid inch or more past his belly button. He hadn't been paying much attention before, but his balls were included in the growth, hanging much fuller and heavier than before. When the signal had faded to individual, widely spaced pings from the occasional user catching up on what they'd missed, and it was mainly his own thoughts holding his size steady and ever so slowly increasing, he snapped another picture for posterity, and headed to the kitchen to make dinner. This idea was fantastic, and he was definitely going to do it again.

That evening, he lay back in another bath to consider the details going forward. He'd have to be careful, making sure not to have much variance in his size in each picture; that wasn't too much to worry about, since it was basically as big as he could get on his own. Daily posts would be too much of a time investment, and he didn't really want to become a fixture of the stream anyway, so this would have to be an occasional indulgence. He'd probably start to get some more dedicated fans over time, though, which would push him even further. If he posted a picture when he was already significantly bigger...mmmf, the thought of it had him growing already. He wasn't looking for fame, just an opportunity to use what he'd put so much effort into getting. If he played his cards right, he might get enough attention to satisfy his fantasies any time he wanted.

------

The next few weeks were the most exciting adventure of Adam's life, as he juggled a job he was quite good at, a sexual relationship with Serena that was everything he'd ever hoped for, and the crafting of a small online presence showing off a cock that he presented as slowly but steadily growing. Of course, the truth of his growth was in no way slow, subtle, or permanent. With practice, he'd learned to sense a lot of details in the sensation of his mod being triggered, giving him an internal gauge of his own popularity. He'd kept his posts to his familiar channel, so the audience was never more than a few thousand people, but he felt like they were his people now. He was talked about, reposted, eagerly awaited, and that led to occasional unexpected bursts of growth. No matter how careful he was, it was a little out of his control, which was enticing on its own. His record was over a foot, a milestone so vivid in his memory that his own fantasizing pushed him farther and faster.

So far, he'd timed his exhibitionist posts so they didn't coincide with his...collisions with Serena seemed like the best turn of phrase. He wasn't exactly hiding it from her, and there was no way he could have kept from telling her if she asked. She'd established her place that first time, and he would gladly follow her instructions to the letter. It was simply that the two were separate parts of his life, at least until they inevitability crashed into one another. It was almost a certainty; one day, someone would repost a picture of his somewhere, maybe a more populous stream, and he'd suddenly surge while he was with her. Not that he was going to stop either habit. If anything, the risk was part of the fun.

His heart leapt into his throat, therefore, when he got a message from Serena.

"Hello, sweetie. I wanted to confirm, you get bigger if more people are lusting over you, correct?"

He swallowed hard before replying. "Yes, Miss Serena, that's correct. You and me together are more effective than either of us apart."

"That's just what I was hoping to hear. I'd like you to come over after your shift. If you have no objections, I want to see you get more. We'll be waiting."

Oh. That was a different matter entirely. "I believe I'd enjoy that very much, Miss. I'll be there as quickly as possible."