Engagement Metrics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They didn't do this often, it put her at too much of a disadvantage for her usual tastes, but he knew why she'd offered it this time. It let them both look at the screen.

"Holy fuck, look at him. He's beautiful.

So is she. Plus, she's totally into it, she wants him bigger.

We all want him bigger. It's so natural, so perfect. Whoever wrote this holo is a genius.

LittleChef, where are you? We need to know where you got this program.

Yeah, you've never said how you make those fantasy shots. Let us in on the secret, please!"

They didn't realize it was live. His narrative had run up against the truth at last; they all thought he was fairly big and slowly growing in the main simulation, and had some kind of extremely realistic editing trick for making his hyper-sized shots. The only reasonable explanation for this video, in that framework, was that it was a recording from within the holo where, presumably, he took those shots. Serena quickly dispelled that notion.

"Mmmf, look at thaaaat, my sweet. Fuck yes, there! They don't, don't know. You are a genius, oh, oh yes, yesssss, just not the wwwway they think. Ahh! Do you th, think, think they'll figure out the secret?"

"Miss, oh fuck, I don't, I can't, they're going to see. I'm going to, fuck, get so fucking huge for you, for them, ohhhh."

"Wait, they're responding to what we post.

Can you do that in an interactive holo?

Um, no, I don't think so. It's a separate sim, it's not the 'Dream.

Yeah, your senses go entirely into the holo, there's not a way.

So, what's going on?

Is he...no. Is he? Is this, like, happening? Live?

Oh fuck, it is. It's real. It's really real.

All of his pictures, he really grew that big. That's why they looked so good.

Everyone has to see this. If you're not watching, get in this, now.

LittleChef, I know you're busy, but thank you. You're fantastic.

Grow for us, man. Don't stop. Let us see what you can do."

In seconds, the swirling sensation built to a hurricane in his belly, and Serena shrieked in pleasure as he stretched her more than he'd ever done before. He couldn't stay inside her, he knew that, but for one glorious moment he felt her quiver around him with a tightness unlike any sensation he'd ever felt. Then he pulled back, over a foot of throbbing manhood sliding smoothly out of his lover, and he gave himself over to the storm. Serena helped him settle back against the headboard, stroking and kissing and rubbing her breasts against his rapidly growing cock. He held it upright as it passed the two foot mark, his own hands and mouth giving him pleasure as more and more and yet more people joined him in greedy, insatiable lust for size. He hadn't shown his audience anything past that size yet, but there was no way he could stop them now. His mind flashed back to that first day, when on his own he'd grown about an inch an hour. Today, he went from two feet to three in a minute. His balls were spreading his thighs apart, his shaft was getting too heavy to hold upright, and he had no choice but to let go when Serena straddled him and lay her body against the shaft, fervently rubbing against it with a lack of control he'd never seen from her. He placed his hands on her hips and encouraged her motion, and found himself whispering the word his fantasies had been quietly speaking to him for as long as he could remember: "More."

As he swelled to his old record of four feet with no sign of slowing, the weight of several hundred pounds of cock pressing on testicles that were already squished between his legs became particularly noticeable. He got to his knees to relieve the pressure, letting his member lay flat on the mattress while his aching, cum-stuffed balls filled the space below and, increasingly, behind him. Serena snuggled on top of his cock, moaning and stroking him, professing her love for it and urging him to keep going. The comments displayed on the wall expressed bewildered horniness, the inescapable realness of the feed slamming into the fantastical nature of the events. Thousands of people were watching, nothing on their minds but wanting him, wanting to be him, wanting to fuck him, pushing him ever larger in the wanting.

Five feet passed, and a few seconds later, he was shorter than his cock. There was no space left between his legs, and he felt a subtle upward pressure on his body. Oh fuck, he was going to be lifted on his own endowments, he was more package than person now. Serena slipped off of his massive member, kneeling next to him, her hands still caressing every inch of sensitive flesh they could reach. "Oh my little genius, look how you've grown. So enormous, and they're all watching, wishing you were bigger still. Do you want to stop?"

"N-n-no. More. Bigger. More."

"Do you want to come?"

"Oh fuck yes, please Miss. Please."

"Soon, my pet. You're almost there. Grow for me, build up a huge load for me, the biggest flood you can imagine. You can feel it, can't you? Those titanic cum tanks filling up, churning with the need to erupt, getting so full and fat they're going to pick you up off this bed. That's how I'll know you're big enough, my dear. When you can't touch the mattress any more, then you can come."

She was playing to the crowd, and it worked; the lust surged, and so did he. At six feet of hot, throbbing cock, his knees left the mattress, and he lay his body down along the shaft like a pillow he couldn't stop rubbing and licking. The pressure was enormous, the urge to let himself orgasm almost overwhelming, but his feet hadn't been lifted yet, and Serena had set the rules. Steadily he rose higher, the throbbing monster beneath him demanding to be unleashed, until finally his toes left the mattress and he lay fully suspended atop the manhood he'd always felt like he deserved. He looked to Serena, and she nodded, and he let go. There were undoubtedly many comments from fans playing along at home, viewers who were as caught in the spell of this lovely woman's presence as much as he was, or maybe it was he who had entranced them. He couldn't see any of those messages, though, as the dark wall was coated in a thick wave of white. The veritable explosion of cum splashed over the room, splattering the two of them even though they were more than a body length from the point of origin. A minute on, the floor was entirely flooded, and a problem presented itself: he was still growing. The hurricane of desire continued unchecked, and at this rate he'd never be drained.

Serena, clever as always, stepped in. Wiping her face, she kissed him on the cheek. "I think that's enough, my pet. Let's allow your friends to go about their day, and see about getting you some well-earned rest." Another voice command, apparently, as the control panel lit up and signaled that the feed had been cut. Within seconds, his growth had slowed, although hardly ceased, and she had shushed him and eased him down, bringing the torrent of spunk to an end. He was still lifting steadily higher, and threatening to reach the far wall, and there was a good half inch of sticky goo on the floor, not to mention the spatters on every other object in the room, but this adventure was clearly coming to an end. Adam simply lay there, utterly exhausted save for the code-granted stamina that assured him he could fill the room with his seed if he wanted to. For once, though, for the moment, he didn't want more. This was enough. He opened his mouth to try to speak to Serena, and found himself beyond words.

"I know, Adam. You're very welcome. It's slowing, yes? I think we wore them all out, too."

She was right, the thousands had become dozens, and they were rapidly fading. He would be a legend now, of course; it would be hours if not days before he was small enough to walk again, especially as people revisited the memory. He tried again to find words. "I'm, um, gonna be, uh, stuck a bit. That okay?"

Serena chuckled. "Sweetheart, that's what I wanted. Don't you worry one bit. The room was made for this, although I'm sure the contractors had no idea what they were preparing for. I can have this glorious, unmatched mess cleaned up in minutes, when I want to. That recording was only available live, at least for now, so there will be no sharing it or coming back to it for the time being. Not until I allow it, anyway. You'll get to be all mine for quite some time while the memory fades, though, won't you? A handsome, delicious, titanically dicked toy that I don't even have to tie down, because you can't move anyway. I'll take care of everything. How does that sound, Adam?"

"Good. It sounds great, actually."

"Wonderful. I think this was a hugely successful trial run, and I look forward to having you as a guest while you recover from it."

"T-trial run? You mean, um, you want to do it again, right? Because so do I, eventually."

"Oh, my pet, that's only if you don't want to go further. I meant that we proved the concept. Think what we can accomplish if we do a live video for a channel that's actually popular. It would take some planning, of course, we don't want you destroying my apartment, but you could easily draw an audience ten times what you did tonight. I imagine you'll want to sleep on that, but keep it in mind, okay?"

"Oh. Okay. Maybe someday. Can I ask you something, Miss?"

"Of course, Adam, anything."

"If I'm, um, going to be here more, could I, you know, have a drawer?"

She kissed him.