Engagement Metrics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After his shift, Adam rang the bell at Serena's apartment with some trepidation, wondering exactly what awaited him. The door unlocked, his signal to enter, and he stepped inside and hung up his jacket. Serena was in the kitchen, pouring him a glass of water, a little ritual they'd established as an allusion to just how much she was going to get out of him. On the couch sat a woman he'd never met, who looked like a mirror to Serena; dark brown skin which made a striking contrast to her long white hair, but with a figure equally lush and overripe. She smiled at him, her full lips begging to be kissed, but Serena grabbed his attention. "There you are, my little genius. I'd like you to meet Rose, she'll be joining us this evening. We've been friends for some time, and we got to talking about how she's been dying for a big, thick cock lately. Of course, I immediately thought of you; between the three of us, you should be able to give her more than she can handle, I'd wager."

"Serena, you better not make that a bet. There's never been a man who was too much for me, even if you say he's got some special talents."

"We shall see, Rose. It's started already, hasn't it, Adam? We're all thinking about it, and that's all it takes." She was right, of course; two distinct, fairly focused pings on his specialized code, on top of his own, had started him growing steadily, and he knew from experience that Serena could ramp up her attention quite a bit more than this. "It's been an entertaining challenge to keep up with you this far, so I can't wait to see how massive we push you tonight. Just think, my pet, two beautiful, lustful women worshiping your huge, growing cock."

Adam blushed and looked at the floor. "That, um, sounds wonderful, Miss Serena, but you know that, well, I'm the one who does the worshiping. I'll be happy to let you enjoy me, of course."

"That's a good boy. You always know just what to say. Why don't you go to the bedroom, make yourself comfortable? We'll be along."

Adam knew exactly what she expected by now. As he folded his clothes and put them on his usual chair, he noticed that she'd gotten out the silk ropes. She'd known all along what he would offer, and his mouth watered at the thought of being a toy for the two ladies to amuse themselves with. A quick check showed that he'd already gained about an inch, and they hadn't even begun yet. He decided to make a little show of it, and pulled the sheets to his waist as he lay down.

Serena and Rose walked in, and he smiled coyly at them. Serena picked up on the game immediately. "Well, Adam, don't leave us in suspense. You naked in my bed is a lovely appetizer, but we're here for your main course."

"O-of course, Miss Serena. It's just, I don't want to disappoint, and I know you said Rose was looking for, well, something special."

"Come now, pet, you're more than special enough. You just need some coaxing. Let's see you, all of you."

He shyly pulled down the sheets, and felt the immediate upward kick to his growth rate. Knowing how thorough Serena could be, how long she was likely to make this last, he might set a new record. She motioned for Rose to get a good look, as she idly picked up the ropes.

"Not bad at all, and I think I see what you mean, girl. He's nothing to sneeze at, although I've seen better, but he really is still filling out, isn't he? Oh, Adam, we are going to have some fun, baby."

She wrapped her lips around his tip, soft sensitive pillows that seemed to belong around a throbbing shaft like his, and eagerly pleasured him with her mouth; she was clearly practiced and knew all the most sensitive spots, so that by the time the rush of sensation faded enough for him to focus his attention anywhere else, Serena had tied him to the bedposts. She grinned at him as she and Rose shed their clothes, and the evening's entertainment began in earnest.

Rose's focus was clear; she'd been craving the feel of a cock for a while, and minute by minute she grew increasingly impressed with his. He'd met women like her before, though none had been interested in him until now. She had her standards, and he didn't measure up to them, not yet, so he didn't get to be inside her. He was growing as they went, though, and that was enough for her to lavish attention on him with her soft hands, her huge breasts, and oh stars that indescribably wonderful mouth. Serena, meanwhile, amused herself by taking advantage of every sensitive spot she'd found over the past few weeks, getting his muscles pulling uselessly against his bindings until he was a quivering, over-stimulated wreck that couldn't resist even if he'd wanted to. He was about ten inches when Rose gave into her need and rode him to the release she'd been needing, crying out as he pushed deeper with each thrust. Serena took her turn before he surpassed her limits; she'd been practicing, but this was a level of escalation her body wasn't ready for. Even Rose eventually gave up, admitting that she had been prepared for a lot, but not for him. The image that stayed with him, that burned itself into his memory, was gazing down the length of his body to see the two of them, like old film negatives of each other, licking at either side of his shaft as he surpassed what he knew to be his old record. It was then that Serena looked up at him and mouthed "now", and his vision went white as orgasm overtook him.

He was untied when he came to; he could hear water running while Serena sat on the side of the bed, so Rose was cleaning up. "Miss Serena, thank you. Thank you so much. That was intense."

"Oh, baby, you were fantastic. Everything we could have wanted, and so huge. When Rose is done, I'm going to see her out, she has to run. You may use the bathroom when it's clear."

His turn to clean up came momentarily, after Rose gave him a long, lusty kiss goodbye and one last lingering stroke from base to tip that almost buckled his knees. The bathroom mirror gave him a clear picture of his body; sweat-soaked, trembling, and so impressively endowed he could hardly believe it. In fact, he thought he might be enough to try a pose he'd only ever imagined; holding the girthy shaft up to his body, he bent his neck low, and kissed the tip of his cock. Fuck, that was a milestone worth remembering. He'd left his datapad in the bedroom, so he'd have to recreate the moment, but that wouldn't be a problem at all. He washed and dried quickly, then returned to his folded clothes to retrieve the pad. Right as he posed the shot, he glanced up at the screen to make sure he had it properly centered, and snapped the picture right as he saw Serena leaning casually against the doorframe, watching his every move. He immediately fell over, scrabbling to put the datapad away and gather up his clothes, feeling like he'd been caught doing something very naughty.

"What's wrong, Adam? You don't have anything to be ashamed of. If I'd known you wanted a record of our time together, I would have gladly volunteered to help. Not to mention, I can see why you want a picture of that, it's extraordinarily hot."

"Ah, well, I guess I've just, you know, been keeping track, every time I, um, get to a size I've never been. It's silly, I know, and I should know you wouldn't mind, it's just a little personal project, sort of." He was babbling, and she could probably read him well enough to know he was more nervous than he should be. He mentally begged her not to ask.

She asked. "Has anyone else seen this...project? Do you like to show off, my pet?"

"Oh, um, not exactly. Sort of. The records I keep just for me. But, well, I do share, um, pictures. Carefully."

"Oooh, this is a side of you I've not seen. Tell me more."

Fuck. "Alright, so, you know what makes me grow. It doesn't have to be, you know, like, close. It can be from anywhere. Sometimes I grow when, well, when you think about me. There's this, um, this message stream where I share pictures sometimes. Not really big, realistic, just above average size, so I don't draw too much attention. That many eyes, that many people thinking about me, even just for a few minutes...I grow so fast, Miss Serena. So big. Before tonight, that was how I set records."

"Adam, this is marvelous. My little genius has an exhibitionist streak in him, how lovely. Especially considering what you can do with it. Does your audience know what they do to you?"

"Oh no! No, no, not at all. That would be too much. I don't, um, I don't want to be the center of attention, I just like a little, you know? I've said that I had, well, a 'growth spurt', and I'm posting like I'm slowly getting just a little bigger. Very careful, like I said. If they knew I grew from their lust, oh jeez, if I even posted a picture of being bigger, they'd go crazy. I-I-I don't know what it would do, how many people it would draw, I just, um, n-no."

She put her hands on either side of his face and kissed his forehead, then his lips. "Adam, my sweet boy, you worry too much. Could it get away from you if you gave the people what they want? Of course. But I know you, I'm well aware you think about it. You dream about being big, bigger, always bigger. This? This massive, thick, throbbing piece of delicious manhood?" She wrapped her hand around his cock, as much as she could anyway; her fingers couldn't reach around it. "You love it, you adore the size, the weight, the pulsing throb of it against my hand. What you won't admit is that this is nothing to you. All this size, all this hot, heavy cock that dwarfs any man I've ever had before, is puny compared to what you could be, what you should be, what you deserve to be. I won't make you do it, this is your choice, but you should think about it." She'd been stroking him gently, underscoring her point with pleasure. With the pictures she was putting into his head, it was exquisite. "Come for me." Adam groaned helplessly as a copious load of spunk erupted from his cock, thickly coating the floor in front of him as he spasmed in bliss for several minutes.

After a second round of cleaning up and a passionate goodbye, Adam walked home, taking his time, thinking about what Serena had said. She'd been teasing him, of course, getting into his head to drive him wild, but that didn't mean she wasn't serious. It also didn't mean she wasn't right; he did want more, even as

he felt the meaty slaps against his thigh as he walked. He'd built a small but very real presence on the networks, and he knew how he could use it, and how to grow it. Now that Serena knew, he didn't have to worry about being caught, but could he risk losing what control he had over how his audience thought about him? Telling them the whole truth was out of the question, a recipe for disaster. They'd ask for proof, and that could go one of two ways. If he didn't give, he could lose their trust, and nobody ever went in for the fakers quite the same way. If he did give, though, like a real-time stream of himself growing, it could escalate wildly, and he truly didn't want that much attention.

He reached his apartment, traded his jacket for an apron, and started some water boiling for pasta. He didn't have to let the channel know exactly what was going on, though. He was already straddling the line between real and fake, in a way, with the benefit that every picture he posted was all him. Why not play with where that line fell? The garlic still needed a minute or two before he added the chicken, so he grabbed the ingredients for the sauce. Plenty of people shared pictures that they admitted were manipulated, or that came from a holo avatar of themselves, and nobody thought less of them for it. He could present a bigger size to them as a fantasy, despite it being more real than they'd know. It would even play into his narrative of growing and liking it. He drained the pasta and set it aside, tasting the sauce; it needed to simmer a bit longer. If he did post himself at a larger size, it was almost certain to garner more attention than ever. The question was, did he want to make it entirely certain? There was nothing stopping him from also posting into a related channel that was dedicated to expansion, and it was notably more popular than the pure exhibitionism channel. That would be a big step, though, one he didn't know if he wanted to take. He sat down to dinner, and came to the best decision he could: he'd sleep on it.

Three days of extremely vivid dreams later, he had taken a picture of himself at nearly a foot long after one of his more standard posts, and had invited Serena over to his place, partly because he wanted her to experience what was likely to be the biggest he'd ever been, and partly because he didn't know if he could do this by himself. They'd had a lovely meal, as they usually did when she visited him, but now he was sitting on his couch naked from the waist down, already bigger than he could get on his own simply by virtue of her being there and their shared purpose, and she was grinning at him as he hesitated.

"You're as ready as you'll ever be, Adam. I know I'm looking forward to seeing this. What's the holdup?"

"Just nervous. I can't help it. I know I want it, and it's not really risky, I just...it's hard to do."

"Then let me make it easier. Post it."

Those two words shouldn't have helped, but they did. They relieved the oppressive weight of the decision, and he made his move. Simultaneous posts to both channels, which was going to get wild.

"So, I've been feeling really big lately, and I wondered what I would look like if this growth doesn't stop. I don't actually look like this, but imagine if I did. Especially knowing it wasn't done getting bigger."

"Good Lord, man.

That's gorgeous, it suits you.

Whoa, how did you do this? It's so good.

That's a realistic morph, dude. I can believe it.

Damn, so big, I love it.

You deserve a cock like that, man.

If you do get that big, message me, 'kay?

Heck, we'd be beating down his door. LittleChef would drown in pussy.

Not if we choked on him first, which I know I would.

Fuck, dude, that's the best fantasy ever.

If you stop growing, you should get modded, because I've never seen a cock look so good at that size.

I hope he never stops growing.

Oh stars, can you imagine? And it's not impossible, stranger things have happened.

You should make a bigger pic.

Yeah, like twice that. Fuck, it would be so hot.

It looks so real. I'd believe this if it were taller than you, it's so perfect."

He'd captured their imaginations, enthusiastic supportiveness meshing with size-focused fantasy to build a storm in his loins. Serena sat next to him, taking his rapidly swelling package into her hands, not teasing or stroking, just feeling the growth. He had a wider audience than usual, and was attracting a greater portion of it, which meant there were likely well over a thousand people lusting for him at that moment. Many were stronger than passing thoughts or idle fantasies, too; no surprise, considering the explicit and detailed comments he was getting. The tip of his dick reached his sternum in a matter of minutes, with no sign of slowing down. Serena couldn't hold back any more, and began showering his member with kisses, her attention a not insignificant part of the flood. As he shot past his previous record, the fat, throbbing head coming within reach of his mouth, Adam joined her in encouraging his cock with lips and tongue, grateful for the self-discipline that kept him from tipping over the edge. Not that he didn't want to come, particularly knowing how huge and productive he was getting; he was intending to end up very messy before this was over. He just wanted to experience the expansion process uninterrupted, to let his subconscious finally get what it had always wanted.

There was no holding onto the crowd forever, though, especially not at the size he'd chosen to post. While undoubtedly impressive, even exceptional, it wasn't truly extraordinary, especially for the audience in the expansion-focused stream. The growth slowed almost to a halt after about twenty minutes, a few lingering members of the audience faintly joining the steady flow from Serena and himself. Not that he minded in the slightest. He couldn't possibly be disappointed with the towering, pulsing pillar rising easily to his eye level. It had to be two and a half feet long, well past the point of usefulness for any purpose other than his own pleasure. He kept kissing and licking it, he couldn't help himself with it right there in his face, each touch a burst of sensation that made the whole huge column twitch. Serena had stopped her ministrations, but hadn't gone far; she was merely disrobing, a task made more difficult by the way she kept staring at him.

"My goodness, Adam. I don't know what to say, you're enormous. I wouldn't have thought it possible, if it weren't here in front of me, mine to play with. I'm going to have to be creative." She walked to him, looking somewhat dazed, approached him directly and wrapped his cock into a deliciously warm hug. Fuck, his cock was big enough to be hugged, and it was a challenge for her to wrap her breasts around it, large as they might be. Serena, too, found it impossible to resist getting a taste of the hot, sensitive skin of his shaft. "Oh my sweet mmmmmf boy, just look at you. I've never smack imagined anything like it mwah. The things I'm going to aaaahhm do to you. I don't want you mmhmm holding back this time, just let go. I want you to drench me in your cum."

"Uh huh. I, oh, I can, oh fuck, yeah, okay." Words were getting difficult, as though the input from a cock this size was overloading his brain. He was slowly rolling his hips, shifting up and down entirely by instinct, sliding along the length of her body. Her hands wandered along the shaft, seeking out the most sensitive spots, which she knew from extensive practice but were usually not this far apart. His control was slipping, he couldn't have held back if he wanted to. His dreams had come true, and the gorgeous woman twining herself around his prodigious pole was going to get everything he could give her. When she stood on her toes in an attempt to cram as much of the tip into her mouth as possible, the implications of that motion washed away the last vestiges of his discipline, and he erupted. The first burst was already too much for Serena to handle, spurts escaping from around her lips as her mouth was stuffed full of his seed. She pulled back, making a heroic effort to swallow, as the next pulses arced high into the air and splattered down over them.

When he'd finished and lay back panting, Serena wiped a particularly thick glob from her cheek, licked her finger clean, and held her hand out to him. "That was glorious, and extremely messy, darling. We should get you cleaned up; off to the shower, pet." It was a somewhat ridiculous suggestion, of course, considering a shower would do nothing for the wide radius of his living room that needed a thorough wash, but it did sound heavenly, all the more so if she intended to join him. Which, heavily coated in cum as she was, she was certainly planning. Serena knew her way around his apartment by now, so she retrieved the towels while he got the settings for the water just right.

The hot water pouring down over such an expanse of sensitive skin was an entirely new sensation, exciting and relaxing in equal measure. He and Serena gratefully washed the sticky goop from their hair and bodies, being clean proving to be its own particular pleasure, despite how fun it was to get messy. When she asked him to wash her back, he couldn't help a little teasing, though, letting the tip of his cock press against her thighs despite standing well back from her. A shift of her foot, and he slid into the intercrural space, drawing a sigh from her that didn't quite sound relaxed. Once she'd been thoroughly washed, she turned to him, took the loofah from his hand, and hefted his soaking wet schlong.