Engagement Metrics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's get you all cleaned up, shall we, my little genius? I wouldn't want you to miss a single spot." She gently soaped his entire manhood, then switched to just her hands, slipping her fingers into every crevice, stroking along every pulsing, slippery vein, letting the head rest against her shoulder as both hands lifted and massaged his grapefruit-sized testicles. There was no resistance, no friction, just slick, soapy sliding. His breath quickened, twitches ran through his muscles, and right before he let loose, Serena slid him in one long stroke between her thighs, pressed tight against her nethers. "I want to feel it explode right under my pussy, Adam. Cum for me, hard, do it." His orgasm pushed him to such a high angle that she was lifted onto her toes, and they could both hear the wet splats of his cum against the shower wall. She clamped her lips to his and shrieked her own climax into his mouth, her thighs quivering and squeezing around his shaft. The water rapidly cleared the evidence of his prodigious output away, but they stayed locked together for some time, unwilling to give up the ecstasy of closeness.

The cooling water did eventually drive them out, and they dried themselves and took a few minutes to catch their breath. Adam headed, as he often did, to the kitchen to prepare a small snack to help keep their energy up, but when he got the plates to the table, Serena was looking at her datapad with a pained look on her face. She looked up at him with a sincere apology in her eyes. "Adam, sweetie, I'm so sorry. I can't stay. A very close friend has an emergency, and I feel awful but it has to come first. I know I said..."

"Don't worry about it for a second. Emergencies take priority over fun. I'll help you get dressed."

"You're such a dear. I knew you'd understand. Don't you worry, I'll keep my ideas ready for you. For that matter, now that we know what we're doing, next time we can get them to make you even bigger."

"B-bigger? Oh. I, um, I guess we can try. Okay, yeah, you need to run. Next time, then." He'd been pleased with his current level of hugeness, and clearly she had been as well, but now that she mentioned it, the urge to grow wasn't gone. If she wanted it, maybe he could. Thoughts for another day; he helped Serena dress and gather her accoutrements, and she hurried on her way, making a call as she left. Adam stood looking at the door for a moment, then realized that in all the excitement, he'd nearly forgotten. He grabbed his datapad, held it at arm's length of necessity, and posed for a picture of a new record that left all the others in the dust.

Going about his evening as well-endowed as he was proved rather distracting; he kept picking up occasional stragglers interested in his posts as the hours passed, and the reversion would halt each time. Serena sent him a profusely apologetic message letting him know that she had to leave town, and would likely be gone for several weeks, and that she'd be sure to have something particularly special planned when she returned. He'd miss her, of course, but he could use the extra time to flesh out his newly popular presence on the stream, and get used to the extremes it could take him to. Even relaxed, a package this big got in the way; he put on pants just to help contain it, for fear he'd catch it in a door, or worse, the oven while he was making dinner. Not to mention that he couldn't stay calm for very long. He wasn't more sensitive, there was just more of it, bumping into counters and chairs and rubbing against fabric, and he'd wanted this for so long. By the time he was ready for bed, he'd only lost a couple of inches, between his fans and himself. He'd probably be back to normal by morning, but for now the tip hovered right in front of his mouth.

Fuck it, why not?

He'd resisted the pull of his own cock since Serena left, and he couldn't hold back any more. The first small, gentle kiss thrilled through him and made him grin; the next several grew progressively firmer and wetter, causing large, thick dollops of pre to drip down across the head. When one reached his lips, his kisses devolved into long, hungry licks, his heart beating faster and his breath blowing warm across his skin. Matters became even sloppier when his hands began sliding up and down the throbbing tower, swiftly lubricated as his excitement built. Even if he'd had practice at this, he doubted he could have actually fit any appreciable amount of a cock this size into his mouth, so it was all stroking and slobbering, punctuated by moans and gasps. He was going to need another shower before getting to sleep, but he didn't care about anything other than the sensory overload he was providing himself. Right as climax swept over him, he did his best to lock his mouth over the very tip of his cock, and gorged himself on a meal of his own spunk. That was going to be very hard to keep from doing in the future, so it was fortunate he had no reason not to do it.

Over the following days, when he wasn't working, Adam spent time on the growth story he was crafting between the exhibitionist and expansion channels. He really did have fans now, both those who were fascinated by the carefully planned series of pictures he used as his "real" size, and those who enjoyed the more varied "fantasy" shots. It was an interesting game to him, blurring the lines between this attention-grabbing persona and the truth of where the pictures came from. One aspect was true enough; thanks to people revisiting his posts or finding them for the first time, he spent most of his time at least slightly larger than his baseline, and the extra boost let the biggest he could get on his own slowly increase, right in line with the "growth spurt" narrative. His audience was asking for more pictures, and their numbers and enthusiasm grew almost by the day.

A week after that first truly hyper growth session, he decided to post the picture he'd taken of the record he'd set that day, one which still held. "A lot of you have asked to see what I'd look like if I went really big, as in unrealistically big. So I gave it a shot, just to know how it would suit me if it ever happened. What do you think?"

"Oh fuck. Fuck that's hot. How are you this good?

It's so big, so heavy, but it looks perfect.

Right? It has to be manipulated, but it's flawless!

What do you mean, the morph or the cock?

YES. BOTH.

There's nothing little about that, LittleChef.

Seriously, you can message me, I need you to do awful things to my insides.

It wouldn't fit, but I'd have to try, I couldn't stop myself.

No kidding, I'm a straight guy, but I'd make an exception.

A dick like that is the universal exception.

Damn right it is. I'm so wet for you right now.

LittleChef, you keep growing, you get there for us, okay? We believe in you.

NEVER. FUCKING. STOP. GROWING."

He managed to type "I don't plan to stop" before being overwhelmed by his mod's response to the enormous swell of lust pointed in his direction. It felt like he really was going to never stop. A more rapid growth than ever before at its peak, and it lingered for nearly an hour as his image drew people in. He really needed to get some way to measure himself more accurately, if he was going to keep this up, because although he estimated his new record that night at somewhere around four feet, much more and he wasn't going to be able to reach far enough to even make an educated guess.

The degree of mess he made that evening was unprecedented; his bed clothes were soaked in goo to the point he worried they'd never wash clean, and during his shower, there were moments where more cum was pouring down the drain than water. Coming down from such a height afforded him many opportunities to snap pictures featuring a variety of sizes and poses, from fresh out of the shower, to drenched in spooge on his bed, to trying and failing to fit the head between his lips. With a little care in how he spaced these out, he had weeks if not months worth of content, which would help grow his audience, which would make him even bigger. That thought brought him up short.

Did he want to go bigger? Was it a good idea to keep trying to garner more attention, or should he back off? He didn't really have a lot of control; it was other people wanting him that decided his size, he just sparked their desire. Even if he stopped posting entirely, he'd likely be getting bursts of attention from the occasional repost years from now. Didn't he already have everything he wanted? The smallest he got was respectable, he was typically bigger than that, he could grow when he wanted, he grew even bigger when he had a partner, and he could experience unbelievably massive sizes any time he wanted. Wasn't a four foot record enough? It strained credulity that he had even been able to move; the mod must have handled some alternative physics in the background, because that massive member had to have weighed several hundred pounds. However, he couldn't deny that the idea of pushing even further, getting to the point where he was trapped by the size and weight of his own endowments, was deeply appealing. There was a part of him that did want to go bigger, without concerns for reasonable caution, without limits of any kind. All it would take is more people wanting him.

The next day brought him some hesitation, however. Even a night's sleep hadn't quite brought him down to normal; he didn't have to be conscious for his mod to do its work, and he had no way to know when attention would fall on him. He'd dressed for work, stuffing several more inches of cock than usual into his shorts, and was putting together a quick breakfast sandwich before heading out the door when someone's lustful thought kicked off his growth. It was quickly joined by another, and another, then dozens, all building on top of last night's wave that hadn't yet fully subsided. He hurriedly checked the message stream, and there it was: a thoughtful fan had reposted last night's picture "for the morning crowd". Before he had a chance to react, he felt his pants become uncomfortably tight; the silhouette of his hardening, rapidly swelling cock stretched down his leg with frightening speed, and he heard stitches popping as his inseam was filled with far larger spheres of pulsing genitalia than it had been designed for. He fumbled with the button of his trousers for a moment, which proved to be a mistake; as soon as he got it loose, the release of pressure was too great, and while his zipper held together, it was ripped unceremoniously from the fabric. The burst of attention was short-lived but enthusiastic, leaving him with overstretched boxers, shredded pants, and two throbbing feet of reason to call in sick. He was just lucky it had happened before he walked out the door, or even worse made it to the kitchen at the cafe. He could mitigate the risk with appropriate wardrobe choices, he supposed, but could he live with the possibility that he might erupt into pants-ripping enormity at any time? Why did that thought make him smile?

For the next week, he kept more quiet than usual, letting the attention die down, simply being a member of the community and not one of its stars. He focused on his work, and thankfully avoided any embarrassing episodes. Serena was going to be back soon, and he wanted to rest up a bit for whatever she had in store. He'd invested in an auto-cleaner, a simple household AI that should be able to handle most of the growth-related messes he made, on top of its intended purpose of keeping his apartment neat. Finally, his datapad lit up with a message from Serena.

"Thank you so much for waiting, Adam. I've felt empty without you, but I'm coming home tonight. Clear your schedule, and meet me for dinner at 8:00."

That was plenty of time to prepare her favorite dishes. Adam spent the day at the market and in the kitchen; he was going to welcome Serena home in style, with the absolute best he had to offer. Promptly at 8:00, he rang at her door with their meals carefully packaged, dressed in his finest, including trousers he knew were perilously tight were he to unexpectedly expand. Serena let him in, and showed admirable restraint in allowing him to set down the bags he was carrying in the kitchen before locking him in a kiss that left him gasping for air when she finally let him go.

"You have no idea how badly I've wanted to taste you again, my pet. And you brought dinner, how thoughtful. We should definitely enjoy that before we get to the evening's entertainment. I'll get drinks while you plate."

They caught up over broiled salmon and roasted red potatoes. Her friend was fine now, and had mainly needed emotional support. She'd seen the pictures he'd sent, and was looking forward to joining him in such over-productive adventures. She was tempted to get mods herself just to keep up with him; he'd support her, of course, but she was lovely as she was. He'd been getting exceptional reviews at the cafe, and was in the running to head the kitchen. As she polished off the last bite of tiramisu, she closed her eyes with that same expression of blissful satisfaction he'd seen that first day in the cafe.

"Adam, you astound me. Your talent is wasted on that cafe, you know. They're good, but you're in another league entirely. If you didn't deserve what I have in store for you already, you'd have earned it with that meal. I'll clean up, you make yourself comfortable in the bedroom, darling." Her smile promised that whatever she was planning, he'd never forget it.

The sounds from the kitchen were muffled by the door as Adam folded his clothes and placed them on his usual chair. Maybe after tonight, he'd get up the courage to ask for a drawer. There was something subtly different about the room, but he couldn't quite place it. It could just be that he hadn't been there in a while. He took his place on the bed, noting that there weren't any toys out. What special surprise could she be planning?

She walked into the room having lost her dress somewhere along the way, and he felt his erection creep towards his navel as the growth swirled gently inside him. "You're so beautiful, Miss Serena. I've missed you so much. How did I get lucky enough for you to find me?"

"I've missed you too, my pet. You have no idea how long I spent looking at your photographs. The camera loves you, as do I. Speaking of which, that's part of your treat. You may have noticed that the only plaything here is you; I want all of you, all your skill, all your knowledge, and that means I need you mobile...for now. There is something new, though." She leaned against the wall, and he saw that she was near a control panel that hadn't been there before. "I want to make a holo recording, my sweet. I had the room set up for it while I was gone. You inspired me."

Looking around, he now saw what was different; a few small decorations had been moved slightly to clear the sight lines for several small cameras, and the display screen on the far wall was larger and higher-end than before. Her bedroom had become a holo studio. "I, well, oh. I guess, um, I mean, I'm used to having pictures of me now. Yeah, fire it up."

"I was hoping you'd say that. One moment." She tapped a few commands on the panel, then sauntered towards the bed. She crawled towards him, licking her lips and looking positively predatory. "I haven't tasted that lovely cock in so long. You're all mine, my delicious pet." She licked him slowly from base to tip, drawing a moan from him even before her lips wrapped around his swelling shaft. She seemed driven by a hunger that the meal had done nothing to sate, and it wasn't long before tasting him wasn't enough. She swung around and sat on his chest, looking down and back at him. "Please me." Then she slid her mouth down to his member again, placing her glistening snatch at his lips.

He didn't dare refuse, not that he wanted to. He was already growing fairly quickly, at least for just the two of them, and he'd started off with some extra as was typical these days. He wanted to give her at least one release before this position became untenable for her mouth, so he put his hands and tongue to work. He knew exactly what she liked, and eagerly gave it to her, digging his fingers into the soft flesh of her rump while his tongue darted quickly across her clit. When she started to shake, he moved his hands to her thighs while his tongue dove inside her, tasting the savory wetness of her as he sought out the most sensitive spots. She wasn't making it easy to focus, humming against his cock as she massaged his balls and teased her mouth up and down his increasing length, but making her happy was what he was for.

He felt her tense, and she suddenly swallowed as much of his cock as she could as an orgasm swept through her. He held himself back for her, he hadn't been given permission yet, but as he rode out her climax, he felt something more ominous: a ping deep in his gut. Then another. Then a few more. It was happening like he'd known it would someday, the collision of his exhibitionism and his sessions with Serena. He pulled back as she settled. "M-miss, I, I think, there's something you should, oh fuck." He felt like he had to warn her, but then, she had his schlong pushing deeper into her throat by the second, so she probably knew.

She came up for air, laid her head on his thigh, and he could hear the grin in her voice. "Oh, baby, did I not mention I'd be sharing this? Silly me. I hope that's alright." She obviously planned to say that, because it triggered the display screen. Adam's eyes went wide as he saw the message stream he frequented appear on the wall, with a post from "FeedYourQueen" highlighted, a handle he'd never seen before, but he could guess who it was.

"Hello, lovelies. I have a special treat for you, a very big treat, that features a friend of mine whom you know well. Let's see if you recognize them."

Nobody had paid much attention to the linked holo at first, not from someone they didn't know. Then came the first reply, from about thirty seconds ago.

"This is pretty hot, actually. And is he...growing?

Oh, growing you say? Let's see here.

Wait a second, I know that cock! That's LittleChef!

No way. He doesn't do holos.

Well, he is now. Ooh, maybe this is how he does his fantasy pics!

Yeah, that would make sense. Okay, definitely checking this out."

She'd set up a live feed. They were going to make him grow, and see it happen. The lust for him was building, still slowly but that would change as he got going and more people tuned in now that his name had been mentioned. This could get insanely out of hand, and he had precisely zero control over it.

Fuck, that was hot.

"I, oh, I'm fine w-with it. Let's give everyone a show. Please, Miss."

"That's what I hoped you'd say. Now, let me get that monster inside me before it's impossible." She turned and leaned down to kiss him, but before she did, whispered "If you want to stop, tell me, and thank you." Then she locked her lips to his as though she were trying to devour him, raised her hips, and slid his cock all the way into her in one stroke. She'd clearly been practicing, because that was no easy feat when he was a thick nine inches long and rapidly gaining. She seemed unafraid of the cameras, riding him with abandon, not a hint of hesitation at playing with her bounteous bosom, crying out in ecstasy, or demanding that he use his hands to take her even higher in the midst of her orgasm. She made a point of raising off of him slowly, displaying the extra inches he'd gained while in her to best effect with how far she had to go. She turned once more, leaned over, and presented herself to him, looking over her shoulder to talk to him. "It's easier this way once you get to this size. Show me what you can do, lover."