English Pub Landlady Ep. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to divert myself from my predicament by thinking about Imogen's party. I had 'phoned Mucky Malcolm to ask if he could help with the lighting and music. I also wanted what I thought was a complicated Audiovisual presentation. Malcolm said it would be a little time consuming but fairly simple. I asked him about the cost. "Nothing," he said.

"Nothing?" I said.

All he wanted was an invitation. He remembered the last event that I had arranged for Imogen and he didn't want to miss out this time. I agreed. That was one thing off my list.

On an even more technical front, I'd gone along to Claud and Jane's studio to ask their advice on a plan I had. They are the artistic ladies. I think that Claud is short for Claudia, she is the potter. Jane is the painter with the pretty lips. She was happy to talk. "Claud has a firing in the kiln and she has nothing to do for several hours. The trouble is the devil makes work for idle hands and she gets into mischief," she said.

I started to try to explain what I wanted to know by using euphemisms for things. But Claud said, "For fuck sake we're lesbians not nuns. Just come straight out with it."

So I told them exactly what was on my mind. They gave me the benefit of their experience. What to buy and what to avoid.

They were both enthusiastic about my scheme and wished they were invited.

"It would be really useful to have you there but I'm not sure it's your thing," I said.

"Bloody right it's our thing," said Claud.

"I'm afraid she's right," said Jane, "she loves to watch me with other people. The kinky dyke likes to watch me being fucked by men. That's OK but it's only ever a warm up for the real thing. I find men a bit limited."

"It's true. I've never had a man but it's a massive turn on to lick semen out of Jane," Claud added unnecessarily.

"Oh, you can be so bloody crude sometimes. Especially in front of respectable people," scolded Jane.

"I've never been accused of being respectable before but you're welcome to come. It would be helpful to have you in the dressing room. At this stage I'm not entirely sure who's going to be fucked, other than Imogen that is, so you will need to be flexible and not disapointed if you're not on the receiving end."

"Even better. An element of uncertainty is always exciting," said Claud.

I was suddenly shocked back from my thoughts about the party preparations.

"Why you doing that?" Jem asked.

"Oh, thank God. I forgot that you may be around," I answered.

"Are you trying to break in?"

"No, I was dropping off some flowers for your Mum when the window fell on me. Be a good lad and lift it up will you?"

"I need to get something," he said and disappeared.

When he came back I felt him lift my skirt up above my corset.

"What do you think you are doing?" I asked.

"Shame to waste a shag," he replied.

"Oh no you don't," I said.

Jem said, "It's OK, I found that slippy stuff you gave Trev."

With that I felt him slip the end of his cock between the cheeks of my bum and push it into my asshole.

"Stop!" I shouted, "I don't want that."

"It will be fine, that Helen woman fucking loved it."

"No Jem, No!"

He came to a stop with his knob just in my bumhole.

"It won't go any further than that. Now take it out," I demanded.

"Don't worry, I just need to push harder," he replied.

He did just that. The resistance just disappeared and he was right in up to his balls. Then he started pumping me. It was alright. In fact it was better than alright. Strangely, it had an effect on my fanny that I really didn't expect; it was the same but different. Pleasure zones were being caressed that I had no idea I had.

Every time he thrust into me his bollocks were pressing apart my fanny lips. This put a pleasant tension on my clitoris.

I was enjoying it but I was angry. He was sodomising me despite the fact that I'd objected. I was angry because I'd spent my adult life believing that I couldn't do anal when all I needed was lubrication and determination. What really made me angry was that at the age of sixty, a twenty year old was teaching me things about my own body.

The final straw was that just as I was about to orgasm he spunked up my ass.

And, you guessed it, this made me even more angry.

He pulled out and lifted the sash window to release me. I stood upright and stretched. Jem took one step backwards and as I turned around I could see the self satisfacted look on his face.

I reached down and grasped his semi-erect spunk covered prick really hard. Before he could protest, I strode off across the farmyard dragging Jem behind me. I was so rough that he had no choice but to go where I led him. His pants and trousers still around his ankles made him walk like a penguin. He was begging me to stop.

At every step I berated him, "Don't you ever do anything like that again. When a woman says no it means no. You have to be pretty sure that she is up for it before you stick your dick anywhere, particularly there.

"If I didn't think it would break her heart, I would tell your mother."

"I fuck her in the ass all the time," Jen said.

"No you don't, you lying little wanker, you've never ever fucked her, have you?"

I pulled his prick harder and walked faster.

"No, I'm sorry. I don't know why I said that," he said, "please stop, you're hurting me."

"I know you try to impress people with that sort of talk but part of being grown up is controlling what you say. Do you understand?"

"Yes, yes. Please stop pulling my wanger," he was nearly crying.

I did and he fell forward.

"Your mother is a wonderful woman and she's done everything for you. She's finally found some happiness and you should treat her with respect."

"I'm sorry, please don't tell her."

"OK, I'll make a deal with you. We will forget about today and you will be more respectful in the future.

"Glenda has asked me if you can be invited to Imogen's Birthday Party and I've said that I will think about it. She's under the impression that you've never fucked a woman; any woman. If you don't say anything to her to contradict that, you can go.

"If I hear anything different, you won't be going. And what's more, not only will I pull your dick, I will cut it off.

"Is that clear?"

"Yes," he said, "I'm really sorry."

"I know that you're a good boy really but you need to think about what I've told you.

"Now do you know where your Mum and Craig have gone?" I added.

"He's taken her to Weymouth for lunch because it's her birthday. Then he said he was going to take her to see some of his farming friends. He's going to get their opinion on something."

"Right, you can help me with this window. I want to leave a card on the table and I want to put the window back as it was," I said.

12