All Comments on 'Enhanced Husband Ch. 07'

by newfield1981

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That rocked! I don’t know what else I can say about this 5⭐️ action packed sex romp.

DrakuluDrakuluover 1 year ago

The thought of nanites and rewriting genetic code has always been a fascination with me so I think that this story was very very well written.

newfield1981newfield1981over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Anon "That rocked"

I might be creating a spin off from this series. Can't say more than that for now. Currently writing a sci fi non erotic.

AardieAardieover 1 year ago

You never explored all his other senses that would have already become superhuman. How good had his hearing, taste, smell and sense of touch? He could probably read brail or tell the thread count in fabrics. He would be able to smell someone coming or hear them. He would be able to eavesdrop from quite a distance. Why not give his eyesight more capabilities such as heat or infrared? How high can he jump now? Would he even need a parachute?

newfield1981newfield1981over 1 year agoAuthor

@Aardie

So am I to assume that your in favor of more chapters?

Galway_scubaGalway_scubaabout 1 year ago

More chapters and spin offs please. Having a good story beyond the sex makes this well worth the time and is very appreciated.

Ronin646Ronin646about 1 year ago

I think Maleek got off easy and should of gotten Andre's punishment instead. Alas, I am not the writer. It was a great story overall. It's amazing what future nanites can do. Hope there will be a follow-up to this story...

SniperkingSniperkingabout 1 year ago

Quote from chp 6

""

When this all started I had every intention to get my old life back, the one where Heather and I have children and grow old together. But I've come to realize Heather could never be a loyal loving wife and mother. She's an addict that will alway put getting her fix first and everything and everyone will come second.

The best I could do for her is be her fix. I know her needs and I'll treat her accordingly.' Jimmy rationalized."

""

I think that best sums up Heather. I'm not too fond of this lovey-dovey ending cause it seems at odds to me with everything that we have seen and know about Heather. There isn't any love here, just an addict and her dealer.

SniperkingSniperkingabout 1 year ago

I mean her act wasn't selfless, she kinda lives for this shit. Her entire redemption is built on a lie. And while what happened to Jimmy was awful he is pretty much a monster as well now. An ending where Jimmy actually had to face the consequences of seeking revenge and Heather was redeemed from doing something truly selfless. But anyway it's porn and just my opinion. I meant no offense to the author or anyone.

sempergumby1963sempergumby1963about 1 year ago

I'm not one to let go of a grudge easily, but I'd have to give one up for the wife/slut because she did what she could to protect the other girls, because she didn't know how she just KNEW Jimmy would get her thru this and she'd be OK. She had faith in him, and she did her best to protect his interests. The wife could have gone after some payback instead of taking the hit for the team.

Good looking out Heather!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Others seem to want more chapters to this Sci-Fi adventure but It is starting to get boring with few new twist to keep me interested. Thanks for you creativity.

MarkT63MarkT639 months ago

Overall; not a bad story. Heather was punished, not enough!!!

redlion75redlion757 months ago

Landry told him day 1 the nans couldn't change his personality but they did before he even left the office.he became what he hated bt replacing Paul as the abuser.

newfield1981newfield19817 months agoAuthor

Remember, he altered the nanites and removed all restrictions. And the fact that every woman he comes across is a stone cold slut. Big dick energy is a motherfucker.

SaltyOldfatmanSaltyOldfatman7 months ago

This was a very well written story with, my favorite, very little noise. Excellent work!

I look forward to reading more from you.

Do you use a story board? Because you did quite well keeping the personalities of each of the characters separated while allowing the desired/affected traits to blend seamlessly. Well done. I also enjoyed the way our protagonist kept himself from slipping to far down the rabbit hole of revenge against his wife, instead regretting some of the hurt he'd caused. Again, well done.

In summary, this was a well written and thoughtful journey through cuckoldry, revenge and comeuppance that wrenches the reader through the anger and shame of being cuckolded and leads them by the hand to the best outcome possible. I loved it!

Thank you.

David_BrockDavid_Brock6 months ago

Excellent story! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great series! Loved everything about it. 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐!! Will definitely check out your other stories.

LynchjimLynchjim4 months ago

I loved this story but I honestly think you cheated the story out of probably another ten great chapters jimmy could have righted wrongs while fucking evil men’s evil wife’s and made Heather like her normal self before Paul destroyed her life. Please either do a side story from this wor just add to it please PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

so Jimmy is an part-selfmade Assassin. He flushed funds from big companies, bought an lab and solarfarm, rented an helicopter, jet and 5 stone temple pilots on standby. Now he is an progclaimed killer, but maybe he was already by being in the military. Oh no, he was an hacker or sw developer. Good that he did come arround for his wife but that diesen't make things right what he did to other men like Paul(a). If an man can fuck your wife, it was her decision to let him do that. That don't give right to harm them permanently in such extreme. But ok, as an fiction story you got it well done. In the middle i think you overdid the sexscenes and it would have done some good to finish some things up - the two wifes he got from the players in the casino were leying there passed out and then just seemed to be vanished or forgotten, as same as the unnecessary 12" cock on Pauls wife. Over the whole story i guess Jimmy himself was the nastiest criminal and therefore not worth to play any heropart. As soon he got the ability he's gone off charts without any honor or finesse. If you have fun by writing keep on going. I hope you take that as some constructive points as it's ment to be. Thank you for publishing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernewfield1981@newfield1981
10/22/23 Okay folks, No one to blame ch2 is submitted and soon to be published. Enhanced Husband ch 7 coming soon. Enhanced Husband series has gotten some great feedback. but every now and again someone complains that 'Jimmy' is becoming the thing he hates, i.e. a cruel basta...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES