Enlightened Descent Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought that perhaps it might not be wise to use your cousin's given name in the house, lest someone with knowledge of your family make the connection."

"Very good, Allison. For now, let us only refer to her as 'slave'. That may very well be the only name she shall be afforded. I shall have to think on it." Marga set down her glass and motioned for the two to stand and follow as she left the room.

Allison knew all too well where they were going and dreaded what lay ahead; what she might be forced to do. They both still wore their liveries, but those were quickly shed as they entered the playroom. As soon as they were naked, Allison walked Asha to the cross, and fastened her to it, the back exposed to her. She retrieved a single tail lash from the rack and looked to Marga for direction.

"She is your slave, Allison. Deliver what you feel is fitting for her transgression against me." Marga seemed thrilled that Allison had taken the initiative to punish her slave without being asked. Perhaps giving Asha to her may not be so terrible an idea after all. Thirty days was a long time, however, and she was going to make certain that her cousin never looked at her with the same eyes again.

Allison walked up behind Asha, pressing her pelvis into her round buttocks. Placing her mouth directly over Asha's ear. "I'm sorry for what I must do, but better from me than from her."

"What have you told her?" Marga demanded.

"I only prepared her for the pain, Mistress." Allison nodded her head, and Marga seemed to approve, or at least allow the gesture. Stepping away, Allison tested the tautness of the rapier, testing the lash as she pulled the thin strip of leather through her fingers. Without warning, she wound up over her shoulder, and brought the lash to bear against Asha's back.

Asha took such a breath, that Allison nearly fell forward to comfort her. She did not however, watching as the angry red line grew into a raised welt on her skin. She had to fight the tears that welled in her eyes, as each blow struck home. Finally, when she had delivered ten lashes and Asha audibly wept before her, did she hang the instrument on the rack from where it had come, moving to untie her slave. As much as she wanted to, she did not attempt to comfort, only release.

"Well done, Allison." Marga applauded. Would that there was hair on Allison's neck, it would have stood straight out. "You may take your slave to bed with you, if she'll have you." Marga chuckled and walked out.

"Asha, I ..."

"Say nothing, Mistress. You only did what you knew you must do." Asha sighed. Nothing more was said as they gathered their liveries and carried them the fifty feet or so to Allison's bedroom in the nude.

Looking at Asha's back, Allison doubted that she could tolerate clothing at the moment, in any case. Although not bleeding, the welts she had raised on Asha's back were very real and caused her heart to ache as it had never done before. "Please, lie on the bed. I have something to deaden the pain." Allison opened the top drawer to her bureau and retrieved a small bottle of amber cream. Ms. Carter had given it to her after her first laser treatment, and she hoped that it would work as well on Asha's back as it did on her scalp that first time.

Asha hissed as the cream was applied, but soon was sighing with her apparent relief. "Thank you, Mistress." Asha sighed. When Allison finished, Asha turned onto her side and caught Allison's eyes with her own. "Do you remember the whipping post?" Asha asked cautiously.

"Yes, of course. Why?" Allison replied, haltingly.

"Because. The way you felt tonight, afterwards." Asha paused a beat. "I know that pain, and I would rather feel this..." motioning to her back, "... than that."

"Oh, my love." Allison knelt quietly, and drew Asha in, carefully avoiding her back. "My heart feels as though it might split in two."

"Allison. You must never give my cousin a reason to doubt your sincerity as my superior." Asha kissed her with such feeling that Allison thought she might melt, right there on the spot. Whispering in her ear. "I have a plan, and it is a very delicate plan. You will know what to do, when the time comes."

"But what I don't?"

"You will, my love. Your heart will know. Follow it." Asha gathered Allison into her on the bed, and it was as though everything that had happened to them up until then was by design, so that one moment might come to pass.

"I love you, Asha." Feeling as though she must give back for the pain that she had inflicted, Allison found herself at the altar of her desire. The wisps of hair that once covered it were gone, but as she allowed her tongue to split the delicate folds, the taste of her, the very essence of Asha's desire, caused her to weep tears of exquisite joy. "You are my life."

"As you are mine, my dear sweet girl."

Penny had endured the stares and mumblings of everyone that observed her that evening. The pose in the foyer had been only the beginning. During supper, where the young brother and sister were entertaining a large entourage of friends, Penny had been handled and probed throughout the meal. By that time, she was incredibly hungry, having not eaten anything since the previous evening. The smell of all the food caused her stomach to flip.

As luscious as her body seemed to be, people seemed fascinated with her toothless mouth. Finally, one of the guests thought it might be funny to feed her. Shen had Penny kneel on the floor, while she spooned mashed potatoes into her. The woman was treating her as a baby, using the spoon the shovel the mash into Penny's toothless maw, and then scraping the overflow in afterwards. This seemed to entertain the large table of guests. Penny was only grateful for having something in her stomach.

After supper, the group retired to a large study, and after the residual potato was cleaned from her front, Penny was brought in as well. She was immediately put to work, doing what she had been trained to do. For the most part it was all oral, and both men and women enjoyed her ministrations. Occasionally, a man would take her from behind while she was servicing someone with her mouth. Everyone complimented her owners on the delectable smoothness of her mouth, and her generous pussy. She was a hit, apparently.

Penny, as much as she tried not to enjoy the treatment, found herself on the verge of orgasm most of the night. Finally, a man with what must have been a cock the size of a horse, took her and that was what finally pushed her over the edge. She had had her face buried in the hairless folds of her female owner, Leah at the time.

"You're going to make her come with that sausage, Mark." Leah exclaimed, as she herself was on the cusp. Although Penny knew that it was far easier to please a woman with her teeth in, she discovered that using her gums, she could grasp the clitoris with them enough to elicit an orgasm as her tongue swam circles around it. Leah was no different, and she benefited from the man with the horse cock because as Penny came, her efforts between Leah's legs became frantic, and they all came together in a bit of a heap.

Subtle applause rose up from the room as the trio stood after having put on quite a display, after which, Penny was excused. One of the staff led her back to her room in the courtyard. After so adventurous a day, Penny was glad to see her container again.

Inside, she discovered that her new owners had not neglected her, and a full meal was set on a side table near the resting area. Although the mashed potatoes where a nice aperitif, she was still famished. The meal was her usual fare from back at the factory, with the somewhat plastic texture to the fruit serving. As bland as the food was, it was good to be satiated. Pushing the button to open her maintenance bay, she washed and cleaned her mouth and her sex, douching with the shower attachment apparently designed for just such a task. She thought about trying to insert her teeth, instead leaving them in the cleaning tray as she normally would at night.

Surprisingly, she hadn't hated what had gone on that day. Penny took stock of her predicament and thought herself fortunate not to be back in the clutches of Madame Bai and her torture Mistress, Chi Sa. Penny shuddered, thinking back on those times. How she had suffered, and although she was still grotesque, it was in an entirely different way. Penny laid back on her small bed and quickly drifted to sleep, content with the notion that things could be so much worse.

Allison awoke, startled by something, but not sure what. Asha lay beside her, asleep, her face like an angel. The moonlight that shone through the lace curtains cast a delicate lattice over her skin, only enhancing the beauty of her face, accentuating the delicate curves and planes.

Her reverie was broken by the door to her room being swung open roughly. Elise stood in the doorway, and Allison knew from the look on her face, that she was in a devilish mood. Asha had stirred next to her, and they both stared at the face that broiled in the doorway.

"Get yourselves up! Now!" Elise scowled. "Don't bother with the liveries. You won't be needing them." She disappeared, but Allison knew she only waited outside. They hurried out into the darkened hallway, naked and barefooted. "Follow me."

The whole place was still asleep, and it was a sight that I rarely saw. Allison soon discovered where we were headed, and a bit of dread filled her as they descended the stairs into the basement. There a bit of a ruckus going on below, and the extent of it wasn't apparent until we reached the open cell where two men stood, bewildered.

Within the darkened cell, Allison spied a naked woman, reminding her vividly of herself one night not so long ago.

"Madame insisted she be put down her, but when we returned for her, this is what we found." The one man seemed more distressed than the other, and Allison wondered if this woman was his partner or wife.

Elise pushed forward. "Clean her up, get her dressed, and bring her to the foyer. Mistress will be up soon, and this had better be dealt with before then." Elise stormed off, rounding a bend in the hall. The men followed, the one, again, seeming distressed over what he saw.

The woman was young, perhaps in her early twenties. It was difficult to tell if she was attractive for all the grime that covered her face and body. Her blonde hair was only just evident under the black slime that she had wallowed in. She reeked of urine, probably her own, and Allison was harshly reminded of her own humiliation. Asha followed Allison into the room, and they proceeded to lift the woman from the floor.

Obviously drunk, she floundered in their grasp. "God, you're bald. Oh. You're both bald. I don't want to be bald." She blubbered, thinking that this was why they were there.

"We're not here to shave you. We only want to get you clean." Asha said, softly. Her voice seemed to calm the woman and she stopped her squirming, which was just as well, as her skin was slippery enough.

They escorted the blackened female form to the slop sink and proceeded to scrub her. She only complained a few times as they painstakingly removed the filth from her body, which they discovered was quite lovely. As hard as they tried, they could not remove the greenish cast from her platinum blonde hair, even after washing it three times. The rest of her was clean enough though, so as one of the staff had fetched her clothing, they set about making her presentable. They sat her on an available bench as they cleaned each other, having been splattered with the grime themselves.

She was still quite drunk when they led her to the foyer, and the two men, who seemed to be waiting with nothing else to do. It was, unfortunately not soon enough to escape the notice of Marga, who was leering from the top of the railing upstairs. "It seems you've quite ruined your hair, Susan." Marga laughed. "If you intend to disappoint me further, we may have to deal with that."

"We won't be back." The young man insisted. Susan looked up at Marga, longingly, and even though the man, who was obviously attached, pulled at her to leave, she continued to stare.

"It appears that is not up to you." Marga waved to the woman with her fingers, knowing that she would return. The three disappeared through the doorway and out into the cracking dawn. "Thank you, Allison."

Allison and Asha bowed to her as she cast down from her perch. "Mistress." in tandem.

Marga faded from the railing. "Lovely. Simply adorable." The rest of the household was now fully awake and running, as Allison and Asha made their way back their bedroom.

When they were safely sequestered, Asha turned to Allison and sighed. "That was you, was it not?"

"Very nearly, yes. I wasn't drunk, and I had no hair to ruin, but yes." Allison admitted.

"Was it very difficult?" Asha wondered.

"Difficult? No. On the contrary, it was extremely arousing. It brought back memories that were disturbing, but incredibly stimulating." Allison seemed to blush with the admission.

Asha ran her fingers through Allison's folds, finding her soaked with arousal. "Perhaps you should punish me in such a way, so that I may learn what it is that so captivates you."

"I couldn't do that to you, Asha. You would not enjoy it as I did." Allison insisted.

"The young woman, Susan, she seemed to enjoy it as well. Do you think me so different from you?" Asha insisted.

"You will be changed. It changes you, that place. I have never thought of myself in the same way since." It was true. Allison's self-esteem had all but vanished on that day, never to return.

"I insist, my love. Perhaps being brought so very low will do me good." Asha swept her finger through Allison's sex, inserting it insistently.

Allison imagined Marga's delight at such treatment of her cousin, and that alone was reason enough to dissuade her. "I don't want that for you."

"Who's to say that I would not end up there, only at Marga's insistence. Would it not be better to be at yours?" Asha asked, quietly.

"Very well." Allison relented, finally. "But I cannot display you, as I was. It would kill me to see you so debased."

So it was, later in that day, that Asha committed her transgression, speaking back to Marga disrespectfully. Allison knew she had no choice but to act. She marched Asha in front of her with Elise and Marga following close behind, down into the basement.

Even though she had asked for the treatment, Allison could see Asha visibly shaking as they approached the very cell where she had been imprisoned. Allison stripped her, roughly, tossing her livery on the floor of the hallway and pushed her inside. It broke her heart as she closed the door, sliding the bolt across and locking her lover into the cruel oubliette.

Allison instantly recalled the overwhelming darkness, the dank smell of rotten stone and filth that seemed to exude from the walls of the place. She tried not to think of Asha in there, but right on the other side of that very wood, she knew exactly what she was about to experience.

"Impressive." was all Marga said. Allison fought the urge to vomit as she walked away, Asha's clothes in her arms. It wasn't until she was within the walls of her room, that the tears came. After carefully folding the livery and placing it in the drawers, she sat on her bed and closed her eyes. That memory that never faded came rushing to the fore, the darkness, the smell and the outrageous humiliation of it all. Asha would never be the same.

12