All Comments on 'Enlightened Descent Ch. 14'

by Saphhia

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
degrbidegrbiover 4 years ago
Hmmm...

Interesting turn of events. I sense a conclusion to the story. Let's hope it is as exciting and erotic as the rest of the series.

SaphhiaSaphhiaover 4 years agoAuthor
Just a note from the author.

Thank you to everyone who has read or commented on my latest release in the Enlightened Descent series. For a story, especially one released in parts, to hold the same erotic content in each chapter is unrealistic. There has to be some ebb and flow to the story in order to create a modicum of excitement. I have often thought of releasing an entire story in one publication, but this would lead to extended wait times between publications, and I think would be undesirable to my readers, and those who follow me. Chapter Fourteen is a transitional entry in this series, and the conclusion, which I guarantee will be a fitting end to this story, is soon to follow. I cannot promise that everyone will like the way things wrap up, but I assure you it will be intense, and very erotic. Patience, my friends.

S

SaphhiaSaphhiaabout 4 years agoAuthor
Chapter 15 and Conclusion

At long last, the Enlightened Descent series will be wrapping up with the installment that is currently pending. I had debated whether to publish this story now, with world events being what they are. Then I began thinking, what do people have to do right now, but read, or write if one is so inclined. Television is out, unless you want to deal with the constant barrage of depressing news stories that we are continuously fed. I wish everyone well, stay safe and enjoy Chapter 15 and the conclusion of the story.

Saphhia

MonaTirrellMonaTirrell3 months ago

To be honest, I don't mind some chapters have had little erotic content. The story is awesome and addictive, perfectly narrated!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaphhia@Saphhia
I am an amateur author, and writer of romantic erotica. I am joining this forum to explore some of my more adventurous themes. I currently have three novels in print, but have a desire to create beyond that framework. I also write here under the name Dreadlocks and at HSN un...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES