ENM Intertwined - Avery Pt. 07

Story Info
An embarrassing awakening and the outfit to match.
2.5k words
4.44
10.3k
4

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I came to, I was laying on a comfortable couch with my head on someone's lap. This lap was covered in a red skirt that led up to a crisp white button-up blouse that introduced the angelic face of...oh wait, its Bridget!

"Bridget," I groaned as I rubbed my head. "where the hell am I?" Taking in as much of the surroundings as I can, I noticed we were next to a fireplace with a furry rug between us and it.

"I'm glad you're awake," She stroked my hair as she rubbed my stomach. "I brought you to my house. You slept like a baby all through the night."

I stirred. "Wa-wait! Your place? How..." I tried to rise but Bridget brought me back down to her lap.

"Let me explain. My mother's a doctor, I brought you here to have her take a look at you after you got hit in the head with a volleyball, since my place was closer than any hospital." Bridget kissed my forehead. "It was more from the landing that put you out rather the ball. Mom said you don't have a concussion, and that you just needed some rest. You were more stressed than anything else. She was even cool enough to let you stay over so long as I looked after you."

A whole new wave of affection flowed through me towards Bridget. "I see, that was awfully generous of your mother. I will be sure to return the favor next time I see her."

Bridget grinned. "Oh there is no need for that Avery. My mom was very appreciative of the eyeful you gave her as she thoroughly examined you. So we will just consider that payment."

I was a bit confused. That's when I looked myself up and down and remembered that I was still naked! My face turned burgundy in Bridget's lap as I cupped my open manhood. "Wh-why am I still naked?!"

Bridget just shrugged. "Mom said it would be easier to examine you for bodily damage this way. Like I said, she's a doctor, so don't be so upset she's used to seeing naked guys. Just hasn't had one as handsome as you in a while."

"You could have at least thrown a blanket on me!"

"I had one on you earlier but you were looking really hot, so I took it off. Don't want that temperature of yours to get too high."

Too late. My face was already burning.

As I was beginning to collect myself, my mind was whirling with what happened to me while I was unconscious. A strange woman I don't even know (doctor or otherwise) and never seen before had her way with my body while I was out. "Did anything else happen to me while I was down?"

Bridget took a moment to think. "Well, I needed help carrying you to my car after you got hit. Thankfully, the volleyball team came rushing over after they knocked you out by accident. They were pretty eager to help out. I guess they felt bad for hitting you."

Oh great. An entire team of girls got a hold of my nude body without my knowing. What did they see? What did they touch? I had to assume everything as my own imagination tormented me.

"Oh God, what am I going to do about today's class?" I covered my face with my hands, momentarily forgetting I was returning the view of my genitals to Bridget.

"Don't worry Professor Finn, we took care of everything for you." A familiar voice spoke.

I parted my hands from my face to see Scarlet and Ingrid towering over as I lie naked in Bridget's lap. My face flushed as I moved to cover up my genitals once again. "Girls?! What are you doing here?" I exclaimed.

"We heard about your accident and thought we could help out." Ingrid fluttered her eyelashes.

"So we called up the whole class to come here for the lesson instead." Scarlet added.

My heart sounded like a helicopter. "Everyone? Is coming here?!"

"No, not everyone could make it."

I breathed a small sigh of relief.

"Most of the guys couldn't make the trip. But all the girls said that they could make it; which is pretty much most of the class anyway." Yes...it was...great...

"Are they on their way here?" I sat up still cupping my balls, reluctantly leaving the comfort of Bridget's lap.

"Actually," Scarlet checked her watch. "They should be here any second now."

As if on cue, there was a knock coming from the front door.

"Oh wow, speak of the devil." Scarlet walked towards the door.

"Wait! Don't let them in!" I stood up from the couch one hand outstretched towards Scarlet as if to stop her from answering the door while the other remained over my privates. My whole class has already seen me in my underwear, I could not bare to have them see me stark naked like Sands' class.

"Don't worry Prof. I might have something for you to wear." Ingrid left the room to go fetch something but Scarlet kept walking towards the front door. She wasn't stopping. I leaped over the couch, my dick waved around as I landed in a crouch and made a sprint for Scarlet.

Too late.

Her hand was already on the door handle waiting for me to get close enough so she could fling it right open.

Sunlight poured into the entryway as the big wide door opened to more than a dozen familiar faces, each one taking in the unexpected sight of their totally exposed college professor. There was a collective gasp and shameful palms pressing against open mouths as these girls who were learning Pythagorean theorem from me the other day were now in a front row seat to see my penis.

I froze in that moment. Both parties involved were stunned by what they saw. They looked at me, and I looked at them looking at me. I could feel the blush spreading all across my skin as my mind jumbled with what I was going to do now. We just continued to stare at each other until one girl with frizzy hair and purple glasses spoke up from the crowd.

"Dang, teacher! So that's what you were packing beneath those shorts this whole time. Nice!" Her comment broke the spell of silence that fell over everyone. My students began laughing, pointing, and whistling their delight at seeing their least favorite teacher stand naked in front of them. I finally regained enough sense to cover up my junk with my hands. I lowered my head and crossed my legs to maintain at least a fraction of modesty. The young women came flooding in at the sign of my notable embarrassment. They surrounded me and swarmed me as they got enough courage to start touching me.

"Aw, what are you so afraid of Professor Finn? Trust me, you got nothing to be ashamed of down there."

"I want to see it again! I want to wrap both my hands around it just to see how many inches stick out."

"Oh professor! You have the firmest ass I have ever seen...or felt."

"Oh my gosh, that blush on your face is so cute Professor Finn. I just love seeing you like this!"

"I wish my boyfriend were this ripped. I just can't stop touching him! Someone stop me...no wait! Don't stop me, I am loving this too much."

"So the only redeeming part about you is your body, huh? Do you stay in shape to make up for your crap personality?"

"Yummy! Lets forget about math today, I want to study anatomy!"

Hands trailed over me like spiders examining every inch of my nudity. My rear end was groped and fondled, fingers played with my hardened nipples, palms caressed my thighs and calves. My molesters even tried to pull apart my arms to uncover my goods but I held on as best as I could. Some of the girls became audacious enough to start giving me kisses all over my face, my chest, my legs, even my butt! One girl whose face I can't recall actually leaned in and bit my ear. I quivered at the overstimulating attention my body was taking. My flesh erupted in goosebumps and I could feel my johnson growing in my hands from arousal.

I finally worked up enough nerve to bark a protest but Bridget beat me to it, "Alright everyone, save some of that skin for later. We got a class to finish up for midterms. Then we can have some fun playing with the teacher." The class stepped back from me but remained close. Scarlet came in pushing a whiteboard with some markers with Ingrid following from behind.

"Good news Professor Finn," Ingrid was carrying something with her. "I found something for you to wear."

Ingrid was carrying what looked like a long-sleeved lavender colored button-up shirt that was made of silk and a pair of red briefs. Ingrid tossed her load over the crowd and they fluttered down to my feet. I picked up the underwear with one hand and examined them. The briefs had a black waistband, two yellow lightning bolts aiming towards the crotch, and the words, 'Shock Value', were printed on the backside.

"Are you fucking serious!? I am not wearing this filth! This looks like the kind of thing a child would wear...or Rorke!" Ingrid frowned at my objection.

"Well," one of the girls surrounding me, Amy I believed her name was, pulled out her phone. "If you want to teach us naked, I have no objections. This will make a great memory." A twinge of fear possessed me as I realized what she was doing by readying her camera. I hurriedly stepped into the briefs, giving the girls a final look at my junk to which they applauded and hooted. I just barely managed to get the elastic waistband around my hips right when the flash went off. I was covered, but now Amy had a picture of me red-faced in ridiculous red underwear. "This will still make a charming memory."

"Delete that picture immediately!" I shouted as I picked up the silk shirt; thrusting an arm into it.

Amy shook her head as I put my remaining arm through the last sleeve. "That will depend on how today's class will go." What did she mean by that?

Anyway, I wasn't going to be bullied into offering anyone special treatment. So I stomped towards the whiteboard and picked up a marker to start writing on it furiously. "Alright everyone, class will resume regularly here as it does on campus, Spartan style!" I turned to face them all, slamming my hand against the equation I had just written on the board. "If you don't like it, go learn somewhere else!" I expected the usual groans, protests, maybe even dismissal at my declaration but instead I was met with moderate applause and cheering. At this point, I think I was just a sideshow to them. I had a faint blush on my face as Bridget came over to me with my glasses. She placed them on my face as she looked me up and down and smiled. I figured now would be a good time to button up my shirt. As the class observed me buttoning up, I turned to Ingrid. "I don't suppose you have any pants to go with this outfit do you?"

"Sorry, I gave the last pair of the pants that I made to Rorke."

Of course she did.

Much to my chagrin, the rest of the class proceeded more like a study party rather than a lecture. Not that they weren't learning anything. Whenever I wrote something on the board they paid attention and whenever I asked a question they would answer correctly. It was just the attitude among my students had changed. They would boldly speak among themselves whether I chastised them for it or not, they would always converse with me with smiles and giggles instead of annoyance and contempt, and they would wander all over the house getting food from the kitchen and even offered me something to eat; to which I declined. It was quite clear that any fear and resentment I had worked so hard into my students had been replaced by humor and a desire to tease. What the hell happened?!

As I walked around the room where the students lackadaisically placed themselves as I checked their work, the girls seized whatever opportunity they could to stroke my bare thighs or pat me on the butt. I would always confront them by yelling my disapproval but the perpetrators would just laugh it off. Yelling no longer has any effect. Two of the girls even sneaked up behind me and yanked my briefs down to my ankles. The class hollered in delight as I pulled them back up with a humiliated look on my burning face.

"Look at him all bashful, he is so adorable!"

"Yeah, how did I not know he was this cute?"

"Because he was always such a huge prick to us."

"I think he makes up for it with his own huge prick."

"Oh, look at him blush I just want to go over there and hug him!"

"I want to do more than just hug."

"It would be cool if I could just get in a little spanking!"

I tried as best as I could to ignore their loud whispering. When class finally ended I was actually relieved. Everyone took a turn saying goodbye to me personally either by flirting, winking, or blowing kisses. It was hard to tell at this point whether or not I was still their least favorite teacher or their most favorite teacher by now. As everyone departed the house, Bridget stayed behind to give me my horrific reminder.

"Remember Avery, you still have to model for Delia's class after this."

Oh right, the day wasn't over. I pouted.

Bridget kissed me on the cheek, "I do have some good news love. I called Delia while you were under, she'll allow you to change over in the gym. That way you wont have to walk around half the campus naked again."

It was a small comfort but I was glad Bridget was trying to help me. "Thank you." Without thinking I placed a small kiss on her soft lips and then backed away flustered.

(What are you doing Avery? Stop forgetting that she's a student!)

"Ahem," I straightened the collar on my shirt. The silk actually felt pretty comfortable against my skin. "We should be going now. I will drive us as close as we can get to the gymnasium." I grabbed her by the hand and strode right out the door. I did not dare turn around to see what kind of face she was making. All I knew was how tightly and warmly she clasped my hand.