ENM Intertwined - Avery Pt. 06

Story Info
More students means more voyeurs and a knockout experience.
3.2k words
4.7
9.4k
8

Part 6 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Basically, our gym is divided up into three basketball courts side by side so that there is plenty of room for activities. As we entered the gym, I could see immediately that the art class was not the only activity going on at this time.

"Oh, no." I swallowed as I took in the sight of the girls volleyball team practicing on one of the basketball courts. We would have to pass by them in order to reach the art class on the other end of the gym. Which was something I didn't want to do naked but had to anyway.

I blushed as I lowered my head, keeping my hands firmly on my package. I tried to creep by them in the vain hope of not being noticed. Bridget was even kind enough to walk between me and them as an impromptu shield but she was such a skinny thing compared to me and no matter how you look at it, it was utterly impossible not to notice the tall, muscular, handsome, naked man enter the gym with a pretty blond. This was guaranteed when a volleyball went sailing past our faces; stopping us in our tracks. It bounced off the wall and rolled its way to our feet. All the eyes that were focused on their game were now turned to us.

"Oh my...whoa!"

"Dude, is that guy naked?"

"He's hot!"

"Now I see some different balls I want to play with."

"I wouldn't mind covering his rear! But not with pants."

"Is he here on a dare? Do you think he will take mine?"

"I hope so, cause I also got a few things I would dare him to do."

My blush intensified as I tried to do my best to huddle behind Bridget.

"Excuse me, mister hot stuff?" A girl with brown skin and dark hair tied back in a ponytail called out.

"Um, y-yes?" I placed my hands on Bridget's shoulders. I was now fully relying on her as my shield for modesty. Bridget remained stoic during these events pressing the small of her back into my penis.

"Could you bring us back our ball? Or I could come and get it if you're okay with that."

One thing you should probably know about me, most of my muscles are just for show (much to my chagrin). I am by no means athletically coordinated despite the fact that I got into shape to serve as a high school swim coach in my past profession. When it comes to utilizing athletic tools, I am basically worthless. So when I decided to kick over the girls volleyball, I missed them by miles. The ball ended up rolling into the second court.

"Um, dude? What the heck was that?" The girl with the ponytail queried.

"Yeah mister, you are supposed to kick it towards us. We aren't going after that, go and get it!" A girl with wavy blonde hair demanded.

I don't like being ordered around like this but it was my fault for making such a terrible pass. I slipped out from behind Bridget after cupping my genitals once again. This however did nothing to hide my bubble butt from the team of giggling girls who watched me bend over to pick up their ball. Holding the volleyball in front of my goods I carried it over to the ponytail girl who I assumed was the team captain.

"Ugh, sorry for the trouble." My face was red as I contemplated how I was going to fork over the ball without flashing these girls my dick. That decision was literally taken out of my hands when the team captain yanked the ball from my clutches revealing my semi to her teammates. With glittering eyes and a round of 'oohs' and 'ahhs' the volleyball team got an eyeful of my junk before I covered it up.

"Don't feel too bad man," the ponytailed girl smiled. "consider yourself forgiven for showing us some eye candy." She winked and my face felt hotter. Bridget came at that moment grabbing me by the arm.

"Thank you ladies, but we have an appointment to keep." She hauled me off to the third court where the art class was eagerly awaiting us. My heart sank at the sight of them. Damn, no wonder Professor Sands had to move the class to the gym; they really did increase in number. Plenty of female faces that have yet to see a naked man lit up in surprise and anticipation.

"Oh my God is that him? Nice!"

"I am so glad I transferred into this class!"

"Me too! Look at him. He is as hunky as my friend said he would be!"

"Ooooh, please tell me this is the kind of art piece we are allowed to touch!"

"We get to draw that? Hot diggity! I knew I should have brought my camera."

Hearing all of these new voices calling for my nudity filled me with deep shame. Once I introduce myself as a professor and show them my prick it will be over. Any possible respect I could gain from these new students will vanish, but I suppose I already knew that coming in. The voice that really sent shivers down my spine was Professor Sands calling out to me, "Professor Finn! Hands to your sides!" I wish my response wasn't so automatic.

My hands shifted to my hips, the motion was answered by a collective squeal from every student both old and new.

"Oh goodness Professor Finn, look at you, you are all erect again." Sands shook her head. "Position yourself in front of the class so you can introduce yourself to the new students while I figure out what to do with you."

I let out a sigh as I walked up to the front of a procession of easels. Bridget followed after me taking a seat in the front that was reserved for her. Every eye on that court and over was focused on me as I placed my hands on my hips. "Good day students, I am Avery Finn and I will be filling in as your model for the rest of the week." I kept my intro shorter and simpler this time. At this point, I am highly aware that none of these girls really care who I am so long as they get to see me naked.

"Now professor you may have noticed that we were unable to bring in the chaise for this class." I looked behind me. Sure enough, there was no chair. So how am I supposed to get into my previous pose? Does she expect me to lie on the floor? "However, due to the influx of new students I figured we should do something different anyway. That way everyone here could be caught up. So what do you say everyone?" Sands now addressed the whole class. "Shall we get Professor Finn into a new pose?"

There was audible agreement and assent throughout the class. The sexual tension was palpable.

Oh great, now I am going to have to do another embarrassing pose. So much was happening too fast, was this really only my second day of posing?!

**********************

Professor Sands kept staring at my penis as if it held all the secrets of the universe as she contemplated what pose to put me in. I was just standing there sweating, resisting the urge to cover myself up as dozens of eyes kept taking in my boner that kept growing stiffer and stiffer with each passing second.

"I think I decided." Sands tapped her chin as she walked over to me, beckoning Bridget out of her seat before taking hold of my arms. "Place your hands behind your head professor. Good. Now raise those elbows up." she positioned my elbows skyward, bulging my arm muscles and keeping my hands securely away from my junk. She snapped at Bridget to grab my leg. "Bridget bend professor Finn's knee slightly until his heel is off the ground and he is on the ball of his foot." Bridget readily agreed to Sands' command; groping my thigh and calf muscles as she got on her knees and slowly bent my leg until my right foot was leaning on my toes. Why didn't Sands just ask me to get into this position? Was it even necessary to touch me like this? This was just downright invasive and embarrassing! "Perfect!" Sands stepped back to admire her work (me) as she held up her thumbs and index fingers to frame me in her sights. My hands were behind my head with my elbows pointing upward with my leg slightly bent; stretching and flexing all of my arm and chest muscles before the salivating art class and putting my aroused member on full unobstructed display. You better believe my face was burning red all the way down to my tiptoes.

"Delia," Bridget was still on her knees all too close to my protruded leg. She raised her hand up to my penis and gently stroked her fingertips across my shaft. An embarrassing noise escaped my throat so I bit down on my lip to silence it. "Shall I take care of this again?" Bridget asked eagerly as she petted my genitals like a kitten. I shivered as my naked body was covered in goosebumps.

"No Bridget, we will leave it as it is. Since Professor Finn here has had trouble keeping his 'excitement' under control during our last class, I have decided to use it rather than relieve it." Wait, what?! "His enlarged phallus will just be a part of the new drawings from now on. In fact Bridget, rather than prompting an ejaculation for our model, I am putting you in charge of maintaining his full arousal throughout the duration of the class. His penis must be in the same position as it is now once we begin drawing. Would you be fine with that?" I can't believe this is happening.

"That's a full time job, I will have to touch him quite frequently during class while I am trying to draw, but..." Bridget fondled my balls as she feigned annoyance. Pretending as if she were given a task of great inconvenience. "I humbly make the sacrifice in the name of art." If I wasn't fully erect before, I sure as hell was now!

"You are always so helpful Bridget. What would I do without you? I will be sure to get you some one-on-one time with Professor Finn later in the event you fall behind on your own assignment." Sands walked Bridget back to her seat. The moment she sat down, pencils flew to papers as everybody in class started intently drawing me naked again, this time with some serious wood. Lord give me strength.

Time had never gone by so slowly before. I stood completely naked and uncovered in front of an entire basketball court of thirsty art students while two courts over a team of horny volleyball girls kept leering over in my direction. And I could do nothing. I kept my elbows above my head and my knee bent, even as my arms grew sore. We had a short fifteen minute break so I could rest my aching muscles but I never had a chance to get out of sight. By the time the class was halfway through, Professor Sands stood up, "Alright Professor Finn, time for you to move to the back of the class."

"Sorry?" I queried, using this opportunity to rest my aching arms once again.

"Some of the girls in the back have mentioned that they have trouble drawing your genitalia from that distance. I would like you to get closer to them so they can see every bit of you in more detail."

I really wanted to complain but I knew that would be pointless. I slouched my way to the backside of the court as the students I passed giggled excitedly as they got a good look at my butt. Professor Sands followed behind me carrying something in her hands as she sped in front of me.

"Get into your pose." Sands turned around to face me just as I raised my elbows and bent my right leg. A flash blinded me for a moment.

I blinked. "Wai...wha...?"

Professor Sands was holding a camera pointed straight at me; capturing my nakedness forever. I reflexively threw down my hands to my crotch. "Hands to your sides!" She yelled. Fearfully, I shot my elbows back up as I returned my hands to the back of my neck.

"What are you doing!?" I panicked.

"Since we had to change your pose since last class, I figured it would be prudent to take pictures for everyone in case we have to change things up again. It also solves the issue for the students who can't see your body in detail from the back. They can just turn to a photo for reference if we run short on time. I don't usually prefer this method since," She gestured towards me "nothing beats the original. But it will keep all the students equally on track until you approach them halfway through the class."

What she said sounded logical enough but I still didn't like it nor did I fully believe her. Nonetheless, what could I do about it?

Sands eyed me skeptically as I steeled myself up in my pose once again; my face flushed. "Bridget dear, can you come over here for a moment?" Bridget eagerly rose from her seat in the front and skipped over to me nonchalantly placing a hand against my back as she looked to Sands.

"What can I help you with Delia?"

"I am afraid the angle of Professor Finn's penis is not what it was when we started drawing him at the beginning of class. He appears to have wilted down a little. Can you correct that by making him harder again Bridget?" Seriously!? I knew I only got a little bit limp since we started but...Bridget's hands stole any thought I had in that moment. At this point, she knew all my pleasure points down there and I was hard as a rock in her grip once again. "Marvelous!" CLICK! Sands snapped another photo of my reinvigorated erection. "I still feel like something is missing." CLICK! CLICK! "Ah yes, Bridget could you turn your attention to Professor Finn's nipples? I believe stimulating them will make them look more defined." Without a single protest or even the slightest hesitation, Bridget pinched my nipples. I winced as she played with them between the tips of her ribald fingers. When everything was nice and pointy, Bridget trailed her fingers down my abs eliciting goosebumps. She stepped to the side as professor Sands took more pictures. "Now that's what I'm talking about!" CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

Sands circled around me taking pictures anywhere and everywhere she saw fit. Occasionally, she would ask Bridget to reangle my penis again as she snapped some more pictures from the side. I clenched my teeth to prevent letting out any pleasured moans all the while the students gathered around me with their pencils flying across their easels. All them were wide-eyed and captivated by this groping voyeuristic photo shoot being held before their very eyes. Sands finally approached me from behind to take a photo of my bunched up back muscles. "Hmm," Her hand grabbed my butt and I flinched. "Do you think there is something that can be done about this end Bridget?" Sands kept squeezing my butt-cheek as if she could mold it into some other shape like clay. Bridget answered her by circling her arms around my waist and sliding her hands down my back and on to my ass as well; her breasts squished against my chest as she gave me a squeeze of her own.

Bridget looked to Sands over my shoulder, her cheek rubbing against my own. "Delia, surely you jest. Professor Avery's ass is perfect! So nice and firm, well-tanned with a lovely shape." Bridget continued to play with my ass. "There is nothing back here that needs to change."

Sands took a step back to snap another photo. "Yes, your right of course Bridget, I must be overthinking things." CLICK! Bridget stepped back and shot me a wink before she returned to her seat. "It is a shame you will be leaving us by the end of the week Professor Finn. I would so love to have you around longer so we would have time to draw your glorious backside." CLICK! CLICK! "But for now we will just have to settle for these pictures until we find another model." CLICK! "He will have some pretty big shoes to fill."

"His shoes wouldn't be the only big thing that I'm concerned about." One of the girls whispered over to her friend as she drew away on her sketch pad. God I hate my life.

When the class finally came to it's long awaited end, Sands told me to say goodbye to each of the students as they exited the gym. This of course, took even longer than last time since there were more students...more students...who all got to see me naked up close. I was crying internally.

Once the last of the students left (after getting an even closer look at my dick) along with Professor Sands only Bridget stayed behind. I was free to cover myself up and did so since the volleyball players on the other court were now so fixated on me they were distractedly tossing around the ball in a haphazard fashion. Bridget walked over to me placing a hand over my heart as she sensed my distress.

"How are you holding up Ave?"

I groaned. "Pretty fucking terribly. I don't know how I am going to make it for five more days!"

"Anything I can do to make this easier for you?" Bridget leaned in to stroke my cheek with her knuckles.

Letting out a brief sigh, I relished in the comfort of her affectionate touch. "Can you at least ask Professor Sands to relocate the dressing room for me? Move it someplace close enough to the new locale so I don't have to walk around half the school naked? Please?!" I could no longer hide the desperation in my voice.

"Whatever makes you happy Ave," She kissed my cheek. "I will ask Delia if she will be willing to let you dress in the locker room since it's right by the gym."

It was a small comfort, but I would certainly take it over streaking through campus again tomorrow.

"Thank you Bridget." Looking into Bridget's eyes right then, I wanted to kiss her. I was too mentally and emotionally exhausted to care about whether or not she was my student or that the people two courts over could see us. I simply wanted to kiss her again. But as I leaned into her face, a poorly served volleyball flew far from its court and sailed all the way across the gym beaming me on the head.

The impact was so hard when I hit the ground, I blacked out.