ENM Intertwined - Avery Pt. 08

Story Info
Just when he thought it couldn't get worse.
2.4k words
4.69
9.2k
7

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I managed to park as close to the gymnasium as I possibly could but I still had to walk bare-legged some distance in broad daylight. Needless to say I received a few awkward glances from a couple of passerby's but nothing as lingering as I would have gotten if I were walking around naked. I was grateful that the tacky silk shirt I was wearing at least had a hem low enough to hide my embarrassing underwear, in a standing position. If I tried to bend over in this thing however, well...lets just say a couple of onlookers will really see a whole other meaning to 'Shock Value'.

Finally entering the gym, I spotted the same trunk that was in the dance studio right next to the bleachers. Thinking of that place now, I start thinking about those erotic moments Bridget and I had pressed up against the mirror. I shook off that risqué thought with a blush. I held myself to a high standard even now, I cannot allow myself to be tempted by a student...no matter how tantalizing.

Think about your job first Finn.

I bent over the trunk to open it, giving Bridget a taste of that 'Shock Value' I was so desperately trying to conceal. She smiled, "I stand by what I said to Delia yesterday Prof. Your ass is Yuuu-mmm-y!" I blushed again. The trunk was empty, so I sighed knowing what was going to happen next. "You can move that trunk underneath the bleachers, you can change there." I liked that idea, it would at least give me a few moments of privacy before I had to expose myself to a court full of people again. It was another small comfort but it beats putting on a strip show in front of everyone.

Bridget helped me carry the trunk to the darkest part beneath bleachers. Once we set it down I gave Bridget a look in an attempt to dismiss her. She either ignored it or didn't see it because she stayed right where she was, awaiting eagerly. We were pressed for time at this point so I didn't see the sense in arguing. I opened the trunk and turned my back to her as I undid the buttons on my lavender shirt. The silk felt smooth across my skin as I dropped the cloth into the trunk. Hooking my thumbs into my briefs I had believed that I had gotten used to having Bridget see me strip naked moments ago but I was wrong. If anything, I seem to be getting even more embarrassed every time she sees me disrobe. That lewd look in her eye filled my head with forbidden desires every time she glanced my way. I shucked off my underwear in one swift motion and tossed them into the trunk right on top of the shirt.

Cupping myself, I turned around to meet Bridget's gaze in a huff. She stepped towards me, desire burning in her eyes as she slammed the lid to the trunk closed. She swiped my glasses right off my face before she grabbed me by the nape of my neck to pull me down for a kiss. I was a little surprised, so I used that to savor the feeling of her tongue for a few seconds before I pried myself away from her. I tried to sound offended, "Now...umm...Bridget! We can't continue this...whatever this is...I am a professor and I can lose my job if..."

"I was just readying you for the pose Avery." Bridget breathed, even in the darkness under the bleachers I could tell her look was dreamy.

"What?"

She leaned against me, sliding her hand down my pecs and abs all the way down to my strategically placed hands. "For your pose, you have to be 'up' remember?" She pulled away my fingers one by one as she spoke in that damnably alluring accent. "I figured kisses were the fastest way to get you fully erect." What she was saying was complete and utter bullshit and I knew it. So why did I play along pretending that I believed her?

"Oh, right...well heaven forbid me from stopping you from doing your job as a teacher's assistant." I let her pry away the last of my fingers that covered my crotch. As I slowly pulled my hands away, Bridget gave my manhood a generous stroke from scrotum to head. I was hard in an instant but she kept rubbing away. We held each other's gaze, our faces so close our breaths intermingled. I had nowhere to put my hands, so I placed them on Bridget's hips so I could pull her closer for another kiss. I moaned inside her mouth as she made a pleasured sound in the back of her throat. Her hands moved wildly, our lips molded together, my touch discovering the roundness of her derriere, her breasts pressing against my abs. As we reluctantly pulled our bodies apart we were sweating profusely, our breathing was so heavy we were panting. We gave each other one last kiss as if to savor the feeling of what just occurred.

Bridget's eyes fell down between my legs and smiled proudly. "Well, I would dare say that's a mission accomplished." My dick throbbed from all the excitement. It was so large at this point, covering up with just my hands just wont do the job. I turned away from Bridget, too embarrassed to show her anymore of my obvious arousal. I wiped some sweat off my brow and still placed a hand in front of my engorged member as I decided to offer Bridget my free arm. "Shall we be off to class then my lady?" I mustered as much gentlemanly composure as I could summon under the circumstances. Bridget let out a laugh and accepted my arm graciously as we stepped out from under the bleachers and into the fluorescent lights of the gym.

What we saw was a full gymnasium.

************************

It was only a matter of time before someone noticed us. With me stark naked, a huge boner in my hand, and a sexy foreign girl clinging to my bicep, how could we not be noticed? It was the volleyball team who spotted us first, they all waved at me with familiarity and I turned my head away in shame. These girls not only saw me naked before, they must of had their hands all over me while I was unconscious. Red in the face, I was now looking at the second court which was now occupied by the girls basketball team. Their jaws dropped at the sight of me. Not knowing what to do about the naked man in the gym they just paused right in the middle of practice and stared at me.

Using Bridget as a shield between me and my voyeurs I walked towards the third court where the art class will be waiting for...Wait a second...hold the phone! The third court was occupied alright but not by our art class.

It was being used by the girls' gymnastic team.

Clad in tight colorful assorted leotards, the girls' gymnastics team nearly fell off their uneven bars at the sight of me. I ducked behind Bridget, my face full of surprise and shame.

"Ho-Hold on!" Looking over Bridget's shoulder I captured the intrigued looks of the beautiful gymnasts. "This space is reserved for the art class I am supposed to be posing for! What are all of you doing here?"

The young women glanced at each other quizzically until one of them stepped forward. She was quite familiar.

"Ah Avery, how good is it to see you again." Her brown eyes looked me up and down as if she could see through Bridget. "And under such favorable circumstances."

Recognition finally dawned on me. "Cassidy?" I have only met this mysterious girl in passing either through Jack or Rorke.

"That's me," she tilted her blond locks. "I am working as a sub for today for the gymnastics team, but I digress. Now back to business, Professor Sands left me with a message for you: The art class had to move due to a huge wave of students transferring right in."

Deja vu. "Are you kidding me!? Again?! Where are they now?"

"Outside, in the football field."

"The football field...?" My blood ran cold. "...outside?"

"That's not far away at all," Bridget turned her neck to console me. "it's just right outside the gym. Just a hop, skip, and a jump."

"But I still have to go outside! Naked! In front of...God knows how many more people!"

"I would try to talk you out of going dear but, lets face it, I already know what you are going to say."

She was right. She knew me well enough by now that I was not going to break my word. Shaking my head, I headed towards the door that led outside. Looking up, I now had three basketball courts full of women who were now looking at me with unbridled interest. The door that led outside that I was heading to was on the other end of the gym. Of course, I would have to streak while concealing my huge boner in front all three female teams again in order to get there.

**********************

Exiting the building, Bridget and I left behind an entire gymnasium full of laughing and flirty girls. I kept my head down the whole time as I covered myself so no one would see my blushing face. Bridget had to lead me by the arm so I wouldn't run into anything. I was so focused on getting as far away from that crowd that I didn't even notice the grass that appeared beneath my bare feet.

"Looks like we are here." Bridget's accent brought my head back up to face a fresher horror. I was now standing butt-naked in front of half an entire football field of people! And it was only going to get worse...

"Hands to your sides!" That familiar holler snapped my hands to my hips in a Pavlovian response. There was immediately a lot of cheering and whistling at the sight of my unobstructed nudity. For the first time in my adult life, I felt like I wanted to cry. "Professor Finn, I would like to apologize for another sudden location change. I know this constant shifting around must be disorienting, but not even I could have anticipated such an unexpected turn out. So I had to take what I could get. Oh! And thank you so much for spreading around the word! It is good to see so many young fine women interested in the arts." I raised an eyebrow. Who would I tell about this? My question was answered before I even asked it by Professor Sands gesturing towards a girl sitting behind a canvass with her friends; all of whom looked very familiar.

"Hey there Prof! Thanks for the tip!" It was the girl Bridget and I encountered in the women's restroom yesterday. "By the way, you can call me Serena," her eyes moved up and down "and I am looking forward to seeing you in class from now on." I knew announcing myself in the bathroom like that was going to bite me in the ass someday. I just couldn't believe that it came so soon!

"Serena has been talking about you with her friends and all the other students since she signed up. She is even thinking about setting up a webpage to advertise your accomplishments. Pretty much everyone here knows you now so there will be no need for introductions today," Professor Sands brought a stool and placed it right in the epicenter of the sea of students "but you will be doing them tomorrow, we will be having another class joining us for educational purposes."

WHAT THE FUCK!?

There was MORE coming? At this rate, every person at the university was going to see me naked! What was happening?! "Stand here Professor," Sands motioned towards the stool. "Getting yourself a bit higher will make it easier for everyone to see you. Plus, it would make it easier for Bridget to 'prep' you for your pose." I swallowed and my heart thundered. There beneath a clear blue sky, I stiffly walked towards the stool within the circle of students resisting the urge to cover myself as they stared at my semi. As I stood on top of the stool that was about two feet off the ground, I mechanically raised my elbows as I placed my hands behind my head while bending my right knee until I was on the ball of my foot. So many students nodded their heads in enjoyment and approval; I kept looking forward, I was much too embarrassed to look anyone in the eye.

I expected to hear the deafening sounds of pencils colliding against papers immediately but instead, I felt soft hands clasp my junk. "Now Professor," that damn accent "you are not fully 'posed' yet. So hold still while I play with-er-I mean position you correctly." Bridget massaged my balls and my shaft until I was stimulated to the brink of climax. My prick was so large at this point, there was no way that the students in the back missed it. Bridget glided her masterful hands up my abs and up to my nipples. She teased them with her fingers until they were hard enough to cut a diamond, but she didn't stop there. I shivered into goosebumps as her arms wrapped around my torso. Audacious hands slid down my back to hold on to my firm buttocks; her magnificent breasts pressed into my junk. I worked up enough courage to peek downwards at her; the top buttons of her blouse were loose, her cleavage wedged my cock within her decolletage. I could see what Sands meant when she said standing on the stool would make it easier for Bridget to 'prep' me. This time, I couldn't resist letting out a sound of tortured pleasure. Some of the girls in the front row chuckled at my reaction. I didn't know which I wanted more in that moment: to be covered or to find release.

As soon as Bridget stepped away my dick twitched, craving her touch again. I was fully 'posed' now; dick up, leg bent, elbows skyward, sun gleaming off my muscles, the class actually took a moment to genuinely admire my body right before they started scribbling away on their canvases. My face was red the entire time, as half a football field of people I hardly knew continued to preserve my nudity. It didn't help that Professor Sands decided to sneak another picture of me; both front and back.