ENM Intertwined - Santiago Pt. 02

Story Info
Nudity outside? Or a party invitation?
1.1k words
4.56
7.7k
5
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I know!" Ingrid was bouncing on the balls of her feet. "I have to make you an outfit for your modeling." Ingrid pulled out some measuring tape from her purse. "First, lets see those measurements. It's easier for me to get those broad shoulders if I do you from behind."

At first, I was worried she was going to squeeze past me rubbing up against my bare chest. Instead, for whatever reason, she decided to crawl between my legs. Which was much worse. Her back brushed against my ball sac and I let out a reluctant moan when she stroked my thighs. This was making my highly visible erection twitch with excitement.

I could do nothing but stand still for Rose's pictures as Ingrid very intimately pressed her tape against my shoulders, my spine, my muscular arms, then finally my waist. As she tried to wrap the tape around my midsection, my dick got in the way when the tape slapped it against my abs. "Now this wont do," Ingrid shook her head "That bad boy is throwing my measurements way off." She peered her head over my shoulder to address her friends who were still ogling my nakedness from the front. her hair tickled my cheek. "Can one of you ladies move it out of the way for me?"

"Allow me!" Scarlet eagerly volunteered by grabbing my engorged member with her hand, tilting it towards her at a 45 degree angle. Her hand was cool and soft.

"Ooooh...wai...ah!" was all I could muster as my penis throbbed in her tantalizing grip.

"Now that is so much better!" Ingrid cheerfully resumed measuring my waistline pressing her fingers on the swell of my butt-cheeks as she laid on the tape. Scarlet added her other hand to my shaft and began slowly stroking me. The pleasure was so enticing I almost didn't notice when Ingrid started feeling up my ass, my thighs, and my calves.

Bridget joined in this introductory groping too by caressing her hands across the muscles of my chest. "I believe you should make a shirt that shows off these abs! Why let all these assets go to waste?" She spoke as she fondled my nipples.

I was beet red from all this sensuous touching but what can I do?

I was moments away from glorious climax with one girl feeling up my chest, another girl patting down my ass, and Scarlet working my shaft like there was no tomorrow. I let out a bestial moan when I was but a second away from ejaculating. Then Rose called out:

"Okay Santiago step outside while we prepare the next scene."

Huh?

The trio stopped abruptly at Ruby's command. Before Scarlet had a chance to finish me off, all three girls shuffled me outside slamming the door behind me. Out under the sunshine with a gentle breeze passing by I was both horny and humiliated by what had just happened. At least out of range from Ruby's camera I was free to cover up my raging boner with my hands.

The three girls smiled mockingly and why wouldn't they? They have already seen and felt everything my body had to offer. Still I was desperate to reclaim even a fraction of my dignity as I stood outside completely nude with a trio of beautiful girls visually devouring every nook and cranny of my exposed flesh.

In this situation, what is going to happen to me?

"So Santiago, did you know we used to go to the same high school together?" Scarlet inquired out of nowhere.

"Um, no...I don't think so?" I replied crossing my legs.

"You may not remember us but we certainly remembered you." Stated Bridget suggestively.

"Or at least we remember seeing you. We didn't actually know your name but we definitely knew your title: Captain of the Swim team!" Ingrid trailed her eyes down my backside. "It shows."

I blushed.

"You actually had a growing fan base back then. So many of them wanted to meet you in person." Scarlet had her phone out. I clenched thinking she was going to take another embarrassing photo of me standing before her embarrassed and nude. Instead, she appeared to be texting something. "We are going to have a little get-together with some of those fans at a restaurant downtown. I am hoping we could bring you along to meet them as a form of celebration for your first day on the job."

"I'm naked." I declared meekly.

"That you are," Bridget waved at my physique "though I am sure no one would complain at this breath-taking view, we can stop by your place to pick up some clothes before your welcoming party."

"So, you interested?" Scarlet gave her adorable smile once again.

"I'll go!" I shouted. Since Rose kicked me out I have to go back to my place to get some pants before someone else walks by and sees me naked outdoors!

"Great!" Scarlet pulled out some car keys from her pocket and pressed a button that was followed by the sound a car makes when its been unlocked. She tossed me her car keys and I reflexively caught them with both hands. The girls giggled as they got another peek at my junk before I covered up again. "You're driving." What?

(Surely she must be joking?) Was the thought I maintained as I padded behind the girls hoping no one on the sidewalk would pass by and notice the naked guy out in broad daylight holding the keys. The trio stopped in front of an amazing looking red Porsche in the parking lot across from the studio.

"Holy shit! This is your car?" I gawked.

"Actually, it's my sister's car." Scarlet opened up the driver's side door. "Don't worry she wont mind if we take it out a bit. Besides, think of it as a little payback against her for throwing you outside in the buff." She wiggled her eyebrows at me. "Even if that worked out splendidly for us."

It took me a moment to digest everything she just said. "Rosanna is your sister?" Is what came out of my mouth.

The girls paused for a second then burst into hysterical laughter. "Dude, I told you my last name when we first met. Plus, I thought it was obvious." Right. I felt like crawling in a hole and dying now. "So get in and be my sexy chauffeur!" It seems like I have to now. She's my boss' sister and I really need to get back to my pad for some clothes.

We huddled into my boss' expensive car with me wondering whether I was more nervous about taking it or by the fact that Scarlet yet again had an unobstructed view of my crotch while my hands where on the wheel with her in the passenger's seat.

My skin was almost as red as the Porsche the whole time as I drove to my place as quickly as possible.