ENM Intertwined - Santiago Pt. 03

Story Info
Another embarrassing photo taking.
1.5k words
4.35
8.6k
4

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Along the drive we happened to hit a traffic light. We stopped next to a bus filled with high-schoolers who just so happened to be looking out the windows at the time.

"Holy...look everyone! That guy driving the Porsche is totally naked!"

"No way! Look at the size of that dick!"

"He is 'FINE'! I wish my boyfriend had a body like that!"

"If only he were my driver's ED teacher."

"I'd rather he teach me PE."

My face lit up like the traffic light as I counted these agonizing seconds it took for it to turn green. Why does Ruby own the only fancy car in the world that doesn't have tinted windows? Scarlet didn't make the situation any better when she reached over and stroked my thigh. I got hard again in an instant. My upstanding boner was met with applause and wolf-whistling from the school bus.

Just kill me now.

Scarlet slid her hand up to my balls resting her palm over my sac. I took one hand off the wheel and placed it over hers. Partly to try and cover myself up and mostly because, despite the circumstances, her hand felt so fucking good down there. I hoped she couldn't hear my heart hammering as the light changed color.

I pulled over into my brother's driveway. He was letting me stay with him while I attended college. I hastily jumped out of the car and bolted to the front door. Standing there shivering on the welcome mat, I realized I didn't have a key. I was naked outside again!

Cursing my stupidity, I turned around to see the girls follow me up to the door. I covered myself hoping no one in the neighborhood would see me like this.

"Move." Was all Scarlet said as she walked right up to the door and pulled out a hairpin. Jimmying it within the lock, she had the door opened in seconds. I stood there in both concern and amazement. "Yeah, that reaction seems about right." Scarlet smiled reading my face. She opened up the door and strode right in with her friends in toe.

"Hey, naked guy, you gonna come in or stay out there all day? Because I think you got a couple admirers." Ingrid pointed behind me.

I looked over my shoulder to witness the shocked expressions of my neighbors Iris March and her twin sister Eve (they were old classmates of mine in high school) who were staring slack-jawed at me from the sidewalk. They lived straight across from me which currently allowed them the ideal view of my bare ass.

It was one thing to be exposed in front of total strangers but these were people I knew, people I saw almost every day.

With a whole new wave of embarrassment, my face burned bright burgundy as I dashed right into the house slamming the door behind me. I was now naked in my house with three gorgeous girls. What is going to happen to me?

"Hey Santiago, we have a small request."

All three girls were staring at me with my back up against the front door, face red, hands cupping my groin, and droplets of sweat trickling down my naked body. God, I just wanted some pants! "What do you want?"

"You used to be captain of the swim team in high school, yes? Well, since we are on our way to see some of your fans, and 'we are' your biggest fans, we want to see you put on the speedo one more time. A symbolic hurrah for the people who cheered you on to win the championship." Ingrid was all smiles.

"Huh?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You know, the swimsuit you wore in high school? You must still have it. We want to see you the way you looked when you won that meet against our rivals the Wet Skinners from Detondeo High."

"Ah," I remember that meet well. Our school had an ongoing rivalry with Detondeo for years. It figured that they were the ones I had to beat in order to win a huge trophy. I was so ecstatic over winning that championship that I leaped right out of the water, threw off my goggles and swimming cap, and did a dance in nothing but my speedo as the fans for my school roared in delight at that victory. Looking back at that memory now it embarrasses me how I looked so foolish; getting caught up in the moment like that. I also began to recall a faint memory of a cute red haired girl sitting in the stands taking pictures of me while grinning at me with eyes filled with something much more than admiration. "Oh God...you were there!" I point at Scarlet as my epiphany hit.

"Of course, as if I would miss a chance to see you..." Her eyes glossed over my nudity. "...in all your glory."

My face flushed again, I was brought back to earth where I was still naked in front of three women. "I-I will go fetch that thing!" Still cupping my balls I shuffled past them as they giggled at my reaction. I went straight to my room slamming the door behind me. Panting, I contemplated whether I wanted to go through with this.

Why not? I am basically covered and I am sure just a quick peek of me in my swimsuit would impress Scarlet. Hmm, since when did I care so much about her opinion so much? I kept picturing her face on that day as she looked towards me like I was the school hero. So far, I have only been completely embarrassed in front of her. Now I want to be seen as someone cool in her eyes once again.

I plundered my closet until I found my old speedo. It was bright red with pictures of black daggers on each hip with a seam going down the middle. As I shimmied into the stretchy lycra, I noticed that it was a tad smaller than I remembered. Could I have grown so much in just the past year?

Trying to yank the material as high as I can get it on my hips, I padded to the door and peeked outside to see the girls. They were nowhere to be seen. "Scarlet?" I stepped outside the door.

"We are in here." A voice called out.

I followed the sound down the hallway completely unaware that my swimsuit was steadily riding down my waistline, exposing my butt crack. I rounded a corner following the faint voice that seemed to be in conversation. The chatter seemed like it came from the living room. Wandering to where their voices came from, I rounded one more corner only to be met by another barrage of camera flashes.

"Yes! Now that's what we wanted to see."

"Smile captain, you look HAWT!"

"Mama 'like'!"

I blushed at their commentary from behind their camera phones. "This wasn't part of the deal!"

Scarlet looked up from her phone and gave me an alluring smile. "These pictures are just for us. Besides you look so cool wearing your full uniform from your swimming days we just had to preserve the image." She fluttered her eyes flirtatiously and I smiled crookedly despite myself. "However, if you do a few poses and you let me share these pics with my sister I could probably convince her to pay you extra for them. Might help you on your way to getting your own place and help pay for college."

I had to think this over a bit. Ruby already had nude photos of me; how are a few swimsuit pics going to hurt? Plus, Scarlet had a point, I could always use the money. Taking a deep breath, I relented.

"Alright, take as many pictures as you want. But when you show them to Ruby let her know I want to do less nudes and be compensated for any submissions."

"I will run it by her." Scarlet and her friends circled me to get a shot of different angles. I was extremely nervous. Though you would think I might be prepared for this, posing half-naked for pictures just isn't my cup of tea. I closed my eyes for a second and decided to channel my inner Rorke. My dear friend loved attention, especially from pretty girls who were taking his picture. I forced a smile on my face and flexed my biceps as ostentatiously as shame would permit me. The cameras went off. SNAP! SNAP! SNAP!

Shaking, I planted my fists on my hips and spread my legs apart in order to look heroic. SNAP! SNAP! I then tried different exercises and poses I once caught Rorke perform for himself in the mirror. I did a few squats, arm stretches, and whatever I thought looked cool.

"There you go Santiago, now you're really getting into it." Scarlet clicked away on her phone as my cheeks remained pink the whole time. Incredible how this girl can get me to do anything she wanted.