Enslaved

Story Info
Two cousins are enslaved in the aftermath of an invasion.
1k words
3.63
21.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

20-year-old Amy and Jenny were cousins, a matched set- blue eyes and brown- and had grown up together, just two streets over from each other. They were universally desired, and widely acknowledged as queens of the teen scene, but couldn't be more different. Jenny was sweet, friendly, and kind to everyone; while Amy was a classic mean girl, eager to prove just how much cooler she was than everyone else. For all that though, they were best friends.

It was fortunate, then, that when the invaders came they were taken by the same general. It was wildly illegal, of course, but that was little consolation when the cousins found themselves chained naked in a shipping container while a mature woman bedecked in gold braid fondled them and murmured in a foreign language.

Eventually their container made its way to the general's house, where her husband waited to begin their training. He took them both into a warm, cozily decorated room well-equipped with d-rings set into floors and ceilings, and various pieces of furniture that easily doubled as mounts for trainee slaves.

The general's husband had a staffer bind Jenny to a chair, and gag her, while he bound Amy over an ottoman and offered his cock to her protesting mouth. When she refused, screaming her defiance, he didn't force her. Just laughed, and delivered a vicious slap to her face.

She was still disoriented when he stepped away and returned with a riding crop. He stood behind her, teasing her pussy with its tip and smiling a fatherly smile at Jenny's horrified face, while he let Amy recover.

And then he beat her, viciously. As Amy began to scream and beg him to stop, Jenny sobbed silently behind her gag. The man seemed focused on his work for a moment, but stopped before long, and stepped over to Jenny as Amy subsided into ragged, pained sobs.

He stroked her face gently for a moment, and then lifted her hair off her neck to remove her ball gag, speaking softly to her as he did. And then he offered his dick to her mouth.

Eyes still filled with tears, Jenny slowly parted her full lips and slid them down over him, earning a pleased smile and a gentle stroke of her hair. Soon, against her will, Jenny began to get aroused. Amy's broken sobbing in the background faded, and she began to suck with more enthusiasm. This was humiliating, but nothing she hadn't done before. And the man was so gentle, his voice deep and reassuring.

And then, he stopped, and pulled out of her mouth. Without cruelty, but very firmly, he slipped the gag back into her unresisting mouth and tied it back behind her head.

On his way back to Amy, he grabbed a tube of lubricant off a side table, and squirted some into his hands. Softly, he began to massage and caress Amy's already abused ass cheeks, slowly working closer to her anus and adding more and more lubricant. Amy twitched, making little pained gasps at his touch. When his fingers finally slid into her ass she tensed, but it actually seemed to hurt less than her bruised flesh.

That only lasted until he seemed to feel she was sufficiently lubed. Then, with one hand he took a firm, agonizing grip on her ass, and with the other gripped his dick. And without patience, slammed himself hilt-deep into her ass. Soon it was agony. He pulled her head back brutally by the hair. Slammed his full weight into her ass. Slapped it as he pulled back. And reached around to pinch and twist her nipples.

All Amy wanted was for it to stop, and she began to moan and sob and scream again, while Jenny watched and could only weep. But the man seemed to have the stamina of a log. He kept going and going and going, until it seemed he would never stop... until finally, gasping and grunting in her ear, he buried himself deep inside and finished.

Then, after rocking back and forth inside her for a few moments, he pulled sloooowly out, earning another pained gasp. Walking around to stand in front of her, he forced his filthy cock into her feebly protesting mouth.

Somehow, she managed not to puke, trying not to touch his cock with her tongue as he roughly pulled her head back and forth. Despite his enthusiasm, she felt him wilt in her mouth, and he gave it up as a bad job.

Then, he untied her. When he pulled her off the ottoman, she collapsed at his feet, stiff and tingling, but he didn't seem impressed. He twisted his hand painfully into her hair and dragged her behind him to where Jenny still watched, her legs spread wide and bound to the legs of the chair.

Jenny stared uncomprehendingly as he dragged Amy between her legs, smiling. But Amy didn't even need the hand on her head to tell her what to do. In moments she leaned in and was licking furiously at Jenny's pussy, while the man removed the ball gag.

Jenny immediately began to beg, pleading with Amy to stop, with the man to let them go, with god to have mercy. But Amy just licked more desperately, while the man laughed. He leaned down and caressed Jenny's breasts, kissing her begging mouth and whispering into her ear. He stroked Amy's head and she whimpered into Jenny's cunt, but leaned her head into the reassuring weight of the man's hand almost against her will.

The man began to lick and torment Jenny's breasts, and she finally stopped begging as pleasure began to overwhelm her. She clamped her mouth shut and tried to writhe away from her cousin and her master. But soon she began to unconsciously thrust her breasts up at the man, and writhe her body up against Amy's mouth.

That was when the man leaned in to kiss her... and pulled Amy's head back. Amy leaned her head against Jenny's leg, glaring hate up at them both as Jenny writhed and kissed. And then the man pulled back and Jenny began to beg again.

The man released Amy's hair, and Jenny begged her cousin to lick her. Told her what a slut she was and to just DO it. Amy looked up at her master with a broken expression and he nodded, and smiled.

As Amy pressed her tongue hard against Jenny's clit, their master leaned in to kiss his newest slut deeply on the mouth.