All Comments on 'Enslaved'

by YourObedientServant

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CommodorRaptrCommodorRaptralmost 4 years ago

Good short story. I personally would appreciate a bit more character development but still a good story and well written. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Disturbing

This left me disturbed for a number of days. Not sure how anyone can take pleasure from torture.

YourObedientServantYourObedientServantalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you both for your comments!

You're right, this is a pretty fucked-up scene. I get off on some pretty nasty stuff.

I have been very light on the character development. And build up. And plot in general. On everything I have posted thus far. I think I will try to put a little more effort in in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I liked it. The advantage to character development, is in making the situation even more humiliating! If we know the lady better, we will feel more of what she feels and sees. I had to reread the first few paragraphs just to understand them, so I almost stopped, but then I was rewarded with a nice short horror piece, with potential.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYourObedientServant@YourObedientServant
I have previously written stories, often paired to pictures, and posted as depravednerd.tumblr.com I recently wrote another and decided to post that here, in light of Tumblr's decidedly puritanical streak these days, and work on moving over my other stories. And just for not...