All Comments on 'Enslaved by Myself Ch. 10'

by Lausunaht

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The ending kinda looses steam. If you had continued more with what you were doing in chapter 8 (objectively the best one) it would have been great but you completely flipped everything and it kinda felt off

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The strongest part of this series was the idea of somebody becoming subjugated and submissive to their own clone. And the widening of the gap between them. The story completely loses its focus and appeal after they overpower the clone, and just becomes kind of aimless and meandering from that chapter onward. Its just kind of events happening arbitrarily. Things like hypnosis being introduced to spice things up only to barely matter to the plot. No strongly defined character motivations or goals. Just nothing. Very disappointing turn for what started off as such an interesting and unique story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Also, the main character betraying his clone conflicted with both of his main established personality traits. Firstly, that he's a self absorbed narcissist. It seems odd he would betray a version of himself just for some girl he hardly knows. And secondly, that he keeps his promises. He made many promises to be loyal to his clone, so him just abandoning his sense of obligation feels like it goes against his character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous