All Comments on 'Enslaved by the Pen Ch. 07'

by LavenderAsp

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Magical dick.

MissedLifeMissedLifeover 1 year ago

Happy New Year LavenderAsp!

So happy to find another chapter today. Amelia is enduring so much and yet is continuing to plan ways to escape. I hope you are not leaning towards a HEA. She needs to escape and go back to the life she had created on her own. Deep down she is strong and is beginning to realize that she can be strong, have a daytime job and enjoy being submissive with someone she chooses. Gabe may have shown her that she is submissive but he should have given her the chance to met him and discuss the life in person. Gabe demonstrates way to much violence in his teaching.

Now to guess what takes place in the next chapter ( and having read each chapter twice) I believe she will begin writing stories that can only take place away from the estate. Using exhibition as a plot, being degraded in public or being used in a public place. Gabe loves Amelia's stories and enjoyed having her enact them. So if he continues to enjoy the enacting he might slip and actually take her off the estate and out around people. Then she will get the chance to escape him. Her HEA can be resuming the life she had made prior to being kidnapped while embracing what she learned during captivity. She will then be able to be in a safe, loving and respectful relationship with a Dom of her choice.

So keep up the great writing. This story is in a class above most stories here. I have you in my top ten authors and am thrilled when I see a new chapter. Can not wait to see what other stories you have in your mind.

jleetechiejleetechieover 1 year ago

Is it too much to call this a masterpiece of the genre?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Magical dick" is such an empty review. This is smut, of course the male protagonist being able to make the female protagonist to come is gonna be a part of the plot. but we all know that in real life things aren't like this. But, back to the chapter...

"Maybe one day I'll stop trying to run." I whispered.

"Maybe one day I'll stop trying to keep you." Gabe whispered back.

The thrill of these two opposites is so well done in this chapter. And I thought that Amelia already knew she was a sub all along? At least the realization gave a little bit of power to her. I just wish there could be a HEA for them, but Gabe is the worst, he doesn't deserve Amelia, although he really wants her, and cares about her in a crazy stalker unhinged way.

You really know how to develop characters, I never get tired of saying this, but you write a new chapter and I'm impressed again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want them to have an HEA but not before she brings him to his knees.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was thinking that a HEA would be if Amelia slaved Gabe into being her Dom, it would be an interesting twist, he would be a tool for her pleasure, but Gabe still would have some fun, and I don’t know if he deserves, even though I wish they could have a HEA. And I agree with the anonymous other, this a masterpiece of the genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just binged through all the chapters. This story is amazing. I really want gabe to get his at the end. Amelia has put up with so much. She deserves freedom. I don't get how this isn't rated higher. The writing is so good. Better then alot of the other stories on here. Can't wait to see the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is exquisite. The writer has mastered the form.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Given the number of "magic dick makes kidnapping victim fall in love" and "nympho just needed a little rape to realize her true nature" stories, this has been a breath of fresh air. There's actually plot tension here, since it could plausibly end a number of ways, and Amelia's reluctance actually feels real, unlike the weakass token resistance found in a lot of stories with a similar overall plot. It is, as one anon put it, exquisite.

LavenderAspLavenderAspover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all for continuing to read the story and for your comments, whether you're enjoying it or not. We're almost close to the end of the series. I'm hopeful that you'll continue to read until the end.

Anon - Thanks for reading, even if you're not enjoying the plot development. I've been trying not to craft too many implausible "magic dick" scenarios, but I acknowledge that it is smut after all, and in the noncon genre. We're going to have to set aside some of the disbelief.

MissedLife - I'm so honoured that you're enjoying the story. Thank you for your kind comments and for your support. As for your close reading of the chapter, you have correctly guessed a part of the plot for the next chapter, though not entirely. We're getting towards the end of the series, so things should resolve one way or another.

jleetechie - Thank you!

Anon - I was hoping to have conveyed that Amelia realized she was Gabe's sub a few chapters ago. She saw that she was in his servitude as his submissive. In this chapter, I was aiming to illustrate that she finally sees herself as submissive, not just to him. If I were to develop this story in any way, I'd have to make that distinction more clear. Thanks for continuing to read and for your kind comments.

Anon - We'll see if they have a HEA or not

Anon - Thank you for your kind comments. That HEA seems to be a popular request.

Anon - Thank you. You're one of many who seems to want Gabe to "get his"

Anon - Thank you for your support and kind words.

Anon - Thank you for your support, and your kind words as well. I am trying to maintain some plot tension and not fall too much in the camp of unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"What you love, let it free, if it comes back to you, it's because it's yours. If it doesn't come back to you, it never belonged to you." Gabe will have to try this if he wants to earn her love and submission. She could decide for herself if she wants him in her life. If she watts to be his, they could then agree to pursue a consensual Master/slave relationship that suits both of them. Great writing👍👍👍Would love to get Gabe's POV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"What you love, let it free, if it comes back to you, it's because it's yours. If it doesn't come back to you, it never belonged to you." Gabe will have to try this if he wants to earn her love and submission. She could decide for herself if she wants him in her life. If she wants to be his, they could then agree to pursue a consensual Master/slave relationship that suits both of them. Great writing👍👍👍Would love to get Gabe's POV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@LavenderAsp

I should clarify the "magic dick" comment. I don't care if a guy is really good at making women cum even if they're unwilling. The nerves in your body react to stimuli whether your brain wants them to or not. The "magic dick" trope is when the rape victim falls for the rapist simply because he made her orgasm a bunch of times. This story is not guilty of that. For starters, Amelia is vulnerable enough that it's plausible for her to get broken, but also firm enough that her resistance feels genuine. If she was one of those "give me liberty of give me death" types, there'd be no doubt whether she was actually falling for Gabe or not. And if she was a nympho submissive who jumps at chance to be a sex slave (which is not implausible), the story would be boring. You've managed to find the perfect balance. Secondly, Gabe actually takes his time breaking her. He slow chips away, alternating between tightening his control and loosening it, slowly reeling her in and adapting to developments. There's repetition as well as escalation. He doesn't just make her orgasm a bunch of times which is what too many writers on this site do.

Anyway, I keep coming back to this series, so I hope to see the next chapter soon.

LavenderAspLavenderAspover 1 year agoAuthor

Anon - Thanks for reading. Gabe's POV would be an interesting perspective to explore.

Anon - Thank you for clarifying the "magic dick" comment, and your comments on the story development. I'm appreciative of you taking the time to read the chapter. I've enjoyed writing the story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Its good they’ve moved locations because i am getting confused by the progress/backsteps. Story is merging. No clear structure

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe202911 months ago

Hmmm. I guess this is the point it gets a bit repetitive. Woman needs to stop being wishy-washy: Accept her nature & submit, run away or... get rid of the guy by any means necessary. The mix of reluctant sex slave + masochistic brat + sweet girlfriend feels dissonant after all they have been through. Pick one lane.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous