Enslaved - Love in the Future Pt. 06

Story Info
Futuristic Tech Creates The Ultimate Sex Toy.
1.7k words
4.67
4.3k
2
0

Part 6 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ArousAll 64

Meena loved her new house. The architect designed it to meet her needs and conform to her taste, and it was beautiful. The home of an artist. Designers helped her select color schemes, furnishings, and decorations. Large portions of most rooms were devoted to display walls, and many of them showed oversized images of art Meena created on the plantation. Colors in the drapery, carpets and furniture echoes tints from her art.

She'd expected her music studio to be combined with her fitness room, as it was in Nav's mansion, but she had separate spaces for the separate functions. Nothing was forgotten. Her home had features she hadn't known she wanted, but it all made sense when she finally moved from Nav's house to her own. When Nav wanted to spend time with her, it was a short walk to her door.

Meena gave Nav a tour the day it was finished, and he enjoyed her excitement. A lot of their time together would be spent in her new bedroom, and Nav was anxious to show her a feature she couldn't have known was there.

"Your room is equipped with a state-of-the-art love machine," Nav said. "It's called the ArousAll 64. I've got an ArousAll 32 in my room. It does most of the same things, but you have the latest model. It has 64 brain wave sensors, twice as many as the old models."

Like the love machine in Nav's house, the ArousAll could make the bedroom look like anything from the inside of a tent to a penthouse on Mars. Any kind of background music or natural sounds were possible. Meena had enjoyed some of these features already with Nav's machine, but she didn't know how to use the primary function of the machine.

"Meena, you are a very passionate woman with a wonderfully strong sex drive. It's a privilege being your lover. But it's unrealistic to imagine that I can always be available to satisfy you. Sometimes I will have to travel on business, and you'll need something else. The ArousAll will meet your needs."

Nav gave her a hood that covered her head, ears, neck and her eyes, leaving only the nose and mouth uncovered. When he turned it on, tiny speakers near her ears let her hear, and tiny display screens over her eyes let her see. When she looked around, what she saw was identical to what she'd seen before. She was in her room, lying on her bed, with Nav sitting next to her.

"This machine can literally read your mind. The 64 sensors that pick up brain waves detect whether you are aroused, guiding the machine to figure out how much stimulation you need. This helps when you're trying to master some new kind of sexual technique."

"I don't understand," Meena said.

"OK, it's like this. You enjoy yoga, right? You probably don't know that there's a practice called tantric yoga. Couples teach themselves how to go right up to the edge or orgasm, making love for a long time without actually cumming."

"You already do that to me," Meena said.

"No, I'm afraid not. Not like tantric yoga. Those folks sometimes remain on the edge for hours. That's a hard thing to learn. The machine can tell exactly how excited you are, keeping you right on the edge for as long as you want."

Meena didn't understand how the machine worked, but Nav was about to show her. "The first thing you need to know is that you can turn this thing off anytime. If you don't like what's happening, say the words 'I want to stop' and it will stop. I'm going to program this thing to help you learn, and I expect you to try to complete each program, but I don't want you to feel bad about anything. Just knowing you're in control helps."

He picked up the remote and pressed the buttons. "It works like this," he said.

Without warning, the image of Nav turned into a beautiful woman. "If you want to imagine what it's like having sex with a girl, the machine can do that," Nav said. He pressed more buttons and turned into a big, brawny man. "This lets you imagine what it would be like to make love to a different man."

"I don't think I'd like that," she said.

"That might change someday," Nav said. "Right now, the ArousAll is going to help you enjoy yourself when I'm not available. And it's going to help you practice some things you and I are going to do together. Pretty soon I'm going to introduce you to a thing called role playing. We pretend we are different people. It can be a lot of fun. The machine allows you to experience things that are nice fantasies, but you wouldn't want to do in real life. A lot of women enjoy pretending their man is forcing them to have sex. Nobody wants to actually be raped, but the fantasy is very popular. We'll do that sometime and see how you like it."

I don't think I'd like that, either, Meena thought.

"Listen, I could talk about this for a long time. Let's show you how this works. Here's the key: try to pretend that everything that's about to happen is real. If you find yourself thinking about being hooked up to a machine, the whole thing gets stupid and boring."

Nav pressed buttons on the remote. The big, brawny man turned into a beautiful woman in lingerie. There were several other women surrounding the bed, and they were all looking hungrily at Meena. "We're going to have loads of fun with you, bitch," one of them said.

The women reached out, and Meena felt hands clasp around her wrists and ankles. They pulled slowly, stretching her until she was lying spread-eagle on the bed. One of the women licked her lips. She began touching Meena's face, tracing her fingers across her cheeks, neck, and chin. She ran a finger across Meena's lips. Meena wouldn't have liked such a thing in real life, but knowing this was a bit of entertainment made it pleasurable.

The other women began touching her everywhere. Her abs. Thighs. Calves. Hips. Even the bottom of her feet. Things got really interesting when one woman began stroking Meena's right breast and another worked on the left. She drew in a sharp breath when one of them sucked a nipple between their lips. How was this happening?! How can a machine feel so real?! However it was done, the ArousAll managed to present a convincing imitation of being held down and ravaged by gorgeous women. Meena didn't know what "bondage" meant, but she had no trouble understanding how exciting it could be to lose all control.

A soft, warm hand touched her mound. It moved slowly, running one finger gently up and down the inside of her wet slit. This was shockingly exciting. Meena imagined that she was at the mercy of a group of predatory women who were forcing themselves on her.

What happened next was shocking.

Meena felt the head of a cock press against the entrance to her pussy. It didn't feel like a dildo - it was a hard, fleshy cock. She moaned when she felt the head push inside her. It felt exactly like her Master's cock. It was the same size, shape, and texture. It was warm. It began moving in and out slowly, making tiny movements at first, just like Nav. She wanted more, but it seemed to take forever before it was all the way inside her. In this way too, the machine was just like her Master.

It was thrilling to feel this cock filling her pussy at the same time all those women were touching her in so many invasive, demanding ways. She felt herself become very excited, and the stimulation suddenly receded. The ArousAll could sense that she was approaching orgasm too quickly, so it backed off to give her a chance to calm down.

"You just can't help loving this, can you bitch?" one of the women whispered in her ear. "I've never seen such a hot little slut." Words that would have sounded cruel and hurtful in real life were exciting in this fantasy. Meena knew she wasn't a slut, but pretending to be one aroused her.

The cock was moving deep inside her when Meena discovered it had a feature that no human cock could ever possess. The head contained a small ultrasonic vibrator, and it switched on briefly each time it rubbed against her g-spot. Wow! Meena felt herself getting ready to cum again, and she expected the machine to stop it again.

That's not what happened. Just as Meena was getting ready to cum, she felt a second vibrator settle on her clit. It didn't turn off, giving Meena her first experience with this kind of sensation.

She pulled on her bonds when she came. She ground her teeth and arched her back. She felt the cock inside her begin to throb, releasing hot wetness that filled her up. It felt exactly like when her Master came inside her. The whole experience gave her one of the strongest orgasms she'd ever experienced. She marveled that a machine could do so much for her.

The hands released her wrists and ankles. "How does it feel to be such a dirty little whore?" one of the female avatars whispered in her ear. "You just wait until next time. We've got some surprises waiting."

Meena began to get drowsy, which she imagined was caused by her powerful orgasm. Not quite. After she woke, Nav would explain that he'd programmed the ArousAll to fill her with fluid containing a fast-acting sleep aid. There was also a mild hallucinogen that promoted vivid dreams. The idea was that Meena would dream of what had just happened, absorbing the experience and any lessons learned. She'd wake in an hour, satisfied and refreshed.

Meena dreamed she was being held down by sexy, sneering females. But it was all right because Nav was there. He was making love to her, and he wasn't calling her a bitch, slut, or whore. He was being gentle and kind as always, whispering the nicest things.

"I love you," Nav said in her dream.

Her real Master hadn't used that word. Meena longed to hear it. She longed to tell him she loved him, too. But only a Master could decide if that word applied to their relationship. Meena could only wait and hope. That's what good slaves do, and Meena was a very good slave.