Enslaved - Love in the Future Pt. 12

Story Info
Oligarch Nav learns how to teach his slave to enjoy BDSM.
2.5k words
4.56
3.7k
2
0

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
675 Followers

Don't Speak

Masters are free to have sex with anyone they wish. Slaves have sex when their Masters allow it. Meena thought this was perfectly normal; if her Master had sex with someone else, she hoped he enjoyed it. Jealousy was not possible because no other person could have the kind of bonded relationship she enjoyed with Nav. She would have objected if Nav bought another slave, but that was illegal, and Nav would never consider doing it.

As was normal for an oligarch his age, Nav had a long list of former lovers. These relationships were important to him, and he sometimes dragged himself away from Meena long enough to renew these friendships. The sex was pleasant, and the absence from Meena meant they were especially hungry for each other by the time he returned.

One such relationship was with his ex-wife Anna. They'd had a successful marriage that lasted many years, but the idea of 'till death do us part' stopped making sense when they cured aging. Anna and Nav had only one serious area of incompatibility, and they'd done a good job working around it. Anna had physical needs that Nev couldn't satisfy without pushing himself out of his comfort zone. He did it because he loved her. But the constant need to perform sex acts that didn't come naturally took a toll on Nav. They parted as friends who regularly met for romantic reunions.

That's what Nav hoped to arrange. He had a reason for wanting to return to Anna's bed, and he hoped she was available.

"It's so good to hear from you, Nav," she said when he called. "I was just thinking about that trip we made to Vienna. I have very good memories of seeing that city with you."

"I have good memories of seeing many places with you," Nav said.

They spent some time catching up. There were a few charities they both supported. They talked about mutual friends. Anna sensed that Nav was interested in seeing her in person.

"Could I convince you to come visit?" she said.

"Are you free?" Nav asked.

"I'm always free," Anna said. "I think you're asking if I've got a boyfriend hanging around. I don't. I'm not desperate for companionship, but I've got the same problem I've always had."

Nav knew what she meant. Anna was able to find men who fulfilled her physical needs, but she almost never liked them as people. She spent a lot of time using her ArousAll. One of the things she'd liked about Nav was that she found it easy to like him, and he put a lot of effort into being the kind of lover she craved. If he was willing to see her for a weekend, she would welcome him enthusiastically. � � � � � � � � � � � � �

They made plans to meet at a resort they'd visited before.

Anna was the only woman he'd known who enjoyed a particular kink he had trouble appreciating himself. But he was going to have to introduce that kink to Meena eventually, and he thought that hooking up with Anna would give him a chance to reacquaint himself with her kind of sex.

Anna arrived at the resort with a suitcase full of sex toys. She was ready when he knocked on their door.

"I'm so sorry, sir. I've been bad again," Anna said, looking downward in mock shame. She was dressed in a very compelling outfit. Meena wore lingerie that was elegant and beautiful. Anna preferred outfits that were slutty and obscene.

"What did you do this time!" Nav said loudly as he entered their suite. He knew the answer. It was always the same.

"I touched myself," Anna said, acting embarrassed. "When I thought about seeing you today, it got me so hot I couldn't help it. I'm sorry. I know you're the only one allowed to touch me there."

Nav grabbed her by one arm and pulled her roughly to the bed. "You are the dirtiest slut I've ever met!" he said. "I can't leave you alone for one minute without you playing with yourself!" He threw her down on the bed, noting that Anna had already hung something special from the headboard. It was a leather strap Nav recognized. She expected him to whip her with it, something Nav found to be difficult. But he would do it.

"Get over here!" he said, sitting on the edge of the bed and pulling her across his lap. "I'm going to give you something to think about the next time you want to touch yourself!"

With that, he spanked Anna with his open hand. Hard. It made a slapping sound that echoed through the room. "Please, don't!" Anna said.

She was wearing a flimsy little pair of panties that barely covered anything. Nav took it in his fist and ripped the panties from her body. Anna moaned. She found it particularly exciting when Nav ripped her clothes off. It was something she'd missed.

Nav began spanking her as hard as he could. Again and again, he struck her bottom and listened to the loud smacking sounds. But this was just foreplay. Nav knew Anna needed to feel something much more intense than a mere spanking. This was just getting her in the mood for what was to come.

Throwing Anna on her back, Nav pulled off his clothes as fast as he could. Anna had a blissful expression on her face. It was about to happen! Nav was about to use his magic on her again! When he laid down, she didn't need to be told to get on top. They'd done this same routine so many times neither of them needed to think about what to do next.

The spanking had done its job. Anna was so wet she slipped down on Nav's cock easily, then let out a moan. Nav enjoyed the feeling, of course, but he wasn't enjoying it as much as Anna. He knew what was coming, and it didn't excite him at all.

Grabbing the strap, Nav whipped her ass. Something about Anna made her crave pain. Sex was boring without it. It was hard to find men who could handle her craving. She got most of her sexual gratification from her love machine. The machine was able to hit her as hard as she wanted, but that wasn't as satisfying as being whipped by a real man. She knew this weekend with Nav was going to be pure paradise.

He whipped her again, and Anna said, "Please stop!" This was the beginning of a game. It was a big part of the reason their marriage lasted so long. Nav invented the game to help him know what she needed.

The problem with their relationship, of course, was that Nav had difficulty inflicting the level of pain Anna required. He couldn't do it without some kind of reassurance that it wasn't too much. But having Anna tell him when everything was fine ruined the whole experience for her. She wanted to feel she was being violated. She didn't want to give permission for anything. Nav had come up with a solution that made Anna very, very happy.

He had Anna say the opposite of what she meant. "Please stop!" actually meant "Please don't stop!" That's what Nav needed to hear to continue beating her.

He whipped her again, a little harder this time. "Not so hard!" she said, meaning "Harder!"

Anna moved frantically up and down on Nav's cock. This was so exciting. He wasn't hitting her nearly hard enough - not yet - but she knew she could count on Nav to make it hurt the way she loved. Eventually. He just had to warm up to the task.

He whipped her again, just slightly harder. Anna let out another groan. They were getting somewhere. "Oh God, no," she said, meaning "Oh God, yes."

It was getting challenging to believe Anna wanted to be whipped harder, but her words reassured Nav. He used the leather strap on her bottom, the back of her legs, her hips, and even the back of her knees. He didn't like the idea of hitting her too many times in the same place, so he moved the whip to strike all over her backside and spread out the pain. That was fine with Anna, who enjoyed being unable to tell where the strap would land next.

Nav hit her even harder. He thought he was getting close to the intensity she needed. "You're hurting me!" Anna said, meaning "You aren't hurting me." It was her way of reassuring him that what he was doing was exactly what she wanted, and that he should keep going.

He whipped her again. And again. And again. Each time he hit her a bit harder, and Anna finally began crying out in real pain. Her eyes were closed, she ground her teeth, and Nav thought she must be getting close. He whipped her very hard, using almost all his strength.

She screamed. And she began to cum. Anna's orgasms weren't gentle little pleasures. She writhed in agony and ecstasy at the same time. Nav felt her throbbing around his cock, knowing he'd finally been able to do what she wanted. It wasn't easy, but the fact that he'd figured out a way for her to reassure him made it possible. Anna had missed him so much.

She collapsed on the bed beside him. Nav climbed on top, pushed his cock inside her roughly, and pounded her pussy as hard as he could. He knew he couldn't make her cum again, but she enjoyed this part because her ass was so sensitive that she felt sharp little pains every time Nav pushed her bottom into the mattress. She grimaced each time, which Nav knew meant she was happy.

He slammed into her as forcefully as he could when he came. Anna liked to fantasize that Nav considered her nothing more than a tight wet hole for his cock. She liked imagining that he was only using her to make him cum. It was a bit disappointing when his limp cock slipped from inside her, but the experience had been wonderful overall. It had been a long time since she'd been treated this way. It felt like coming home.

It was easy to tell when Nav did a good job with Anna. She got all girly, giggling as she kissed and hugged him, telling him how happy he'd made her. It wasn't really possible for Nav to enjoy inflicting pain on Anna, but they'd spent enough time together for him to be satisfied with the knowledge that he'd given her what she wanted. And he always enjoyed having orgasms with her.

Anna quickly fell asleep. This kind of sex took a tremendous amount of energy, and she was exhausted. Nav got out of bed to get some water, and he saw a familiar sight when he looked down at her. Pink welts criss-crossed down her body, from her waist to the back of her knees. Nav remembered the first time he'd whipped Anna hard enough to leave marks like that. She'd proposed marriage that night.

Anna was in a joyous mood when they went to dinner. She grimaced when she sat down. She loved the tingly feel of her sensitive bottom. It reminded her of what Nav had done, and how much she enjoyed it.

Nav wasn't comfortable whipping Anna again that night, or even the next day. She insisted it was fine, but Nav liked the idea of letting her flesh recover before giving her fresh welts. That wasn't really a problem. Anna's suitcase contained an assortment of toys they could use while she healed, and they kept busy.

Nav did enjoy one of the ways he could thrill Anna. He liked it when he tied her to the headboard, gave her a blindfold, and dripped hot wax on her skin.

"Don't speak," he told her. "You can make whatever noises you want, but do not use any words." Anna loved it when he did this. It was verbal bondage - being gagged without a gag. She could moan, groan, whimper, and make any kind of sexy sound she wished. But she could not use words. It was a glorious restriction when she squirmed around on the bed and the hot wax dripped on her belly and inner thighs.

Nav started with the candle high enough that the wax had time to cool a little before landing on her sensitive skin. He lowered the candle as they continued, and by the end Anna was crying out in pain with every drop.. By the end he aimed the wax for the sensitive skin of her breasts. She moaned in pleasure when Nav put the candle away, climbing on top and slipping inside her warm, wet pussy. Anna came almost immediately; Nav came soon afterward.

"You can speak now," he said.

"No one makes me feel so good," Anna said.

Nav gave her a treat on their last night together. Summoning up all his resolve, he slapped her hard across the face. Ordering her to fetch the strap, he whipped her exactly as he had before. He did a better job this time. When it was over Diane was covered with such a vivid display of welts that she laid face-down on the bed and posed for a photograph. This was an image Nav wouldn't be able to share with anyone. No one he knew, including Meena, would understand.

As the weekend came to a close, Nav wondered what he'd learned. The goal was to figure out ways to teach Meena to enjoy erotic pain. She wouldn't react to it like Diane. He'd never known another woman who enjoyed pain so much. He was certain Meena had the capacity to eroticise pain. That was in the enslavement warrantee. But he was sure he'd never whip Meena so hard with a leather strap. The idea repulsed him.

"I hope we can do this again soon," Anna said as they went to their waiting jets. "It's wonderful seeing you again."

"I feel the same," Nav said. "It's been too long. Let's not let so much time go by until next time."

On the flight home Nav thought he'd start by spanking Meena. A lot of women like being spanked. He doubted that he could ever enjoy inflicting pain, and he was sure he could never bring himself to leave welts on her beautiful skin. His erotic capacity was much more restricted than Meena's. That modification didn't exist when Nav was born.

Hot wax. That was more promising. He could do that. It didn't cause any real injury, and Anna enjoyed it so much he imagined Meena would like it too - at least a little. But he might be surprised. Every time Meena learned something new about sex, she quickly became so enthusiastic her appetite was hard to quench.

He doubted she'd ever tell him to whip her. But if she did, at least Nav knew a game they could play that would reassure him he wasn't hitting her too hard.

JQueen9
JQueen9
675 Followers