Entertaining Marilou

Story Info
Fun with my wife's best friend.
1.5k words
4.23
12.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been married to my wife, Shella, for 13 years. Shella is cute, from the Philippines, with a beautiful pair of 36 C boobs, a cute ass, and a beautiful smile. She is a few years older than me, she being 41, and me 36.

Shella has had a few partners, whereas she has been the only woman I have had sex with.

I would like to share a story about when her Filipina friend, Marilou, came to visit for Shella's 40th birthday.

Marilou was a year younger than Shella, and was a really funny lady, with the dirtiest laugh. She was very pretty, and while a little less well endowed than Shella when it came to tits, she had a wonderful pair of legs that she would show off in tight shorts, short skirts and whatever else. However, Marilou was also quite shy and her marriage to a Filipino lasted less than 12 months before he moved onto something new.

Shella and Marilou went to school together, and lost touch when Shella moved to the UK. However, Marilou had found a job as an Au Pair in the UK, and they resumed contact.

Now, me and Shella have an openish relationship. We haven't strayed physically, but have mentally, and talk to each other about that quite a bit. Although I have often told Shella about my fantasy to have a threesome with her and another woman, Shella has specifically said that this would never happen, but she loved to talk about it all the same.

Shella has also opened up to me that she finds women attractive, and I said I would always be happy for her to have fun with another woman, providing she told me everything that happened.

Anyway, back to our guest for the week, Marilou. Shella noticed that, whenever Marilou was around, she would often catch me taken a look at her legs. She didn't mind, and would tease me about it. Marilou would wear short, loose, skirts, or shorts. On the first night she wore a silk pyjama set of shorts and a top. She was incredibly fuckable.

We celebrated the eve of Shella's birthday at home, with a bottle of wine. Marilou didn't drink, and Shella would easily get drunk after just a glass of wine. I made excuses to leave them alone, and went to bed to watch a movie which, once complete, left me watching some porn. Of course, I was searching for anything with Filipinas or Asians.

At about midnight, Shella opened the bedroom door, looking a little drunk. Marilou was laughing, but was completely sober. They both sat on the bed, and Shella asked me what had I bought her for her birthday. I said she'd have to wait until her birthday, tomorrow, but because it had passed midnight she insisted on having the gift now.

I was concealing an erection, from the porn, under my pyjama bottoms, under the blanket but quickly got up, went to a wardrobe, and found the gift in the hope that neither Shella and especially Marilou, had seen the erection.

Shella and Marilou were both wearing dressing gowns, Marilou sat cross legged at the foot of the bed and I found myself looking at her wonderful brown thighs. Shella opened my gift, which was a necklace, and she kissed me. As she did so, her hand stroked my left nipple and I jolted. My nipples are extremely sensitive, and Shella has, on a few occasions, managed to get me to cum simply by nipple play.

"Oh, I forgot, his nipples are sensitive" laughed Shella.

I blushed and was feeling a bit flustered. Shella then kissed me again, and again stroked my nipple. I moved her hand, and Shella laughed. Marilou looked a little embarrassed, and her body language had changed, she had moved her gown to cover her legs more.

Shella then showed me a box of perfume, that Marilou had bought her.

"This smells so good too" Shella said.

She sprayed it on Marilou's neck and smelt it, before hugging Marilou and thanking her for her gift. She then kissed Marilou on the lips and took her hand and pulled Marilou forward so that her fingers were now on my nipple. I again moved backward, and Shella laughed.

Marilou looked embarrassed, but Shella was now in full, drunken, flow. Shella kissed Marilou again, this time open mouthed, and Marilou responded. Marilou's hand was now on my right nipple, and Shella's on my left. This was unbearable for me, my head was swimming and, not that it was ever in question, but I was up for anything these two Asian minxes wanted.

Shella took my pyjama top off, and kissed my nipple. She then pushed Marilou's head towards my chest, and Marilou took the hint and licked my other nipple. This felt so good, and I felt Shella's hand at my cock, under the blanket.

Shella and Marilou stopped kissing my nipples, and Shella moved off the bed and pulled the blanket off me. My raging hard cock was now visible through my pyjama bottoms, and Shella removed these.

I would not say I am huge down there, just above average, but Marilou's eyes widened when she saw it. Shella noticed Marilou's reaction, and took her hand and moved it to my cock. Marilou stroked it with a finger, and then rubbed the head with my pre-cum. Shella went back to sucking my nipple as Marilou's hand moved slowly, shyly, up and down my cock. Shella could sense I was enjoying this a bit too much, so she moved Marilou's hand off my cock. As Shella sat across my body, she lent and kissed her best friend.

Shella then removed Marilou's dressing gown, revealing that Marilou was wearing a tight top and panties. Her legs looked amazing, and so beautifully brown against her white panties. Her nipples pushing against the fabric of her top.

Shella and Marilou kissed again, and moved closer to me, Shella then kissed me, before leading Marilou to kiss me.

As me and Marilou kissed, Shella removed Marilou's panties, and started to lick her pussy. Marilou's cunt was now very close to my cock, as was Shella's mouth.

Marilou moaned as my wife licked her pussy. I could then feel Shella's hand on my swollen cock. Marilou was looking me in the eye, as my wife guided my cock into her best friend's pussy. Marilou whimpered, and her pussy felt so tight, and wet.

After a few seconds, Marilou started to move slowly on my cock, and Shella moved to my side and started to finger herself as she watched Marilou impale herself on my cock.

Shella stroked my nipple again, then moved her attention to Marilou's tits. Shella took one in her mouth and Marilou's eyes rolled back in her head. Marilou was moving quickly now, and I felt I was cumming.

"I'm close to cumming" I warned them, half expecting Marilou to climb off my dick.

But, Marilou started to move faster, and I felt her body shudder as she came.

Shella ordered me "Come in her". I couldn't hold back any more and felt Shella licking my nipple as I had the most intense orgasm for years.

Marilou collapsed on top of me, and kissed me passionately.

Shella then stood up and said "I'll leave you two alone to get to know each other" and left to sleep in the spare room.

For the rest of that week, Marilou and I spent most of our time in bed together, with Shella calling my office to tell them I was off sick.

Shella stayed in the spare room all this time, and I would only see her occasionally if I was getting breakfast.

"So, how is it going with Marilou," Shella asked.

"She's amazing, but really, are you OK with all this? I mean, it would be great if you joined us."

"OK? I am, it's all my idea. I didn't think Marilou would be up for it, but her reaction when she saw your cock. I knew she was easy from then. And, I knew you'd be up for it".

"Anyway, you must be drained. I heard you both fucking all night. She is sexy though, right?"

"Yes, she is fucking gorgeous. Her legs are amazing. Will you join us?"

Shella refused.

"But, I am going to take her shopping today. Give your cock a chance to recover".

Shella laughed and grabbed my balls.

"You need time to fill those back up. Marilou must be dripping".

I went back upstairs, with a cup of coffee for Marilou who was lying in her best friend's bed, her pussy looking a little puffy from the two days of sex with her best friend's husband.

After drinking the coffee, Marilou sucked me to hardness, and bent over doggy style.

I needed no invitation, but as I moved my cock to her pussy, she said "For fuck's sake, give my pussy a break. In my ass".

I had never done anal sex before, and she later told me it was also her first time. I rimmed her, tasting the sweat in her ass, and then fucked her in the ass. It felt amazing, and I was cumming over her ass cheeks within a minute or two.

We fell asleep and were woken a couple of hours later by Shella knocking our bedroom door and calling for Marilou to join her shopping. What happened next will have to wait for another time.