Entertaining New House Guests Ch. 02

Story Info
A housewife seduces the son of her husband's biz partner.
3.1k words
3.69
10.4k
12

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irina, dressed only in matching purple lace bra and panties, was searching her giant walk-in closet for an evening gown that would keep her young Chinese lover Xiǎo fixated on her. After their frenzied fornication in the garden, she couldn't keep her mind off of him.

As she was searching through dresses, her husband, Giovanni, entered the closet and embraced her from behind. She turned her head to the side and they kissed, and he ran his hands up and down her thighs.

"How was your time in the garden with Xiǎo?" Giovanni asked curiously.

Irina grinned mischievously at her husband: "You were not paying attention during tea time, were you?"

He moved his hands up the front of her slim, fit torso to grasp both her breasts, nuzzling her neck at the same time.

"Apparently not. Were you too up to something kinky then?" Giovanni asked, his interest piqued.

"Well, Xiǎo just couldn't keep his hands off my legs. He kept feeling them up under the table," smiled Irina.

"Darn! I should have paid more attention! Too busy talking with his father," mumbled Giovanni as he pushed his nose through Irina's long curly dark brown hair.

"He developed a massive erection then. I helped him hide it as I let him out to the garden," explained Irina.

"So did you take him to the private place?" asked Giovanni as his hands slid down her body and his fingers slipped into her panties.

"You bet I did. We did it on the swing bench. We should watch the video together," Irina said, bucking her hips to press her labia against her husband's fingers.

"OK. I'm curious to see how long he lasted in that sweet, tight vagina of yours. Let's watch after dinner then," suggested her husband.

"No. Not tonight. I told Xiǎo to text me tonight. I am planning on having one last tryst with him in the observatory tonight, just to keep him tied to me," explained Irina.

"You are absolutely an evil manipulative seductress, aren't you?" chided Giovanni.

With that, he pushed down her panties, feeling her legs with his palms as he sat on a seat behind them. He then pulled down his trousers and boxers to reveal an upright erection, which he then seated his wife upon so that she was facing away from him.

Giovanni thrust into his wife frantically, bucking his hips up hard while forcing his wife down onto his penis. After six or seven thrusts, Irina felt him push up hard into her and ejaculate his semen inside her vagina. As Giovanni recovered his breath, Irina, barely tired, got up and put her panties back on.

Giovanni looked hurt and disappointed, but asked, "Did you enjoy it?"

"Of course I did. You are my husband. I love you. I enjoy any intimacy with you," Irina reassured her husband, while quickly putting her panties and bra back on.

As her husband quickly put his trousers back on, Irina found the perfect evening gown for tonight's dinner: a casual satin v-neck spaghetti sheath floor-length evening dress with ruching. It accentuated her cleavage in the front, and the opening split down the middle allowed her to display her beautiful long legs while walking. She also picked it because it would be easy for Xiǎo to unwrap it quickly; she wondered how tempted he would be during dinner.

The four entered the magnificent dining room at the same time. The dining table was rectangular, so this time Giovanni sat at the head of the table, and Irina to his right. Xiǎo's father sat to the left of Giovanni, directly across from her, whereas Xiǎo quickly and deliberately sat next to his father, eyes focused on her husband. Deliberately keeping things cool, Irina thought to herself.

Soon dinner was served, and the group got into a very detailed and comprehensive business discussion while enjoying the delicious meal prepared for them. Irina was impressed by Xiǎo's knowledge of the technology business; he was able to communicate concepts in flawless English. She wished to learn more about the industry so she could participate more in future conversations.

After dessert, Irina politely got up, smiled at the group, and said, "I will take a stroll now to help my digestion." With that, she nodded to them all and left; Xiǎo just politely nodded at her and returned to the conversation with her husband and his father.

Irina walked alone through her backyard, through the orchards towards the cliffs, where their private observatory lay. She looked down the hill back at her house to see if anyone was returning to the guest house but didn't see anybody. She had been gone for fifteen minutes already and wondered why hadn't Xiǎo at least texted her.

A notification sound from her phone snapped her out of her thoughts. She looked down at her phone screen and saw the name of the contact: "Xiǎo".

Irina then unlocked her phone and read the message from Xiǎo: "Where are you?"

"I am at the cliffs in our backyard. In my observatory," replied Irina.

"May I see you, please? I told my father I am walking around the neighborhood," replied Xiǎo.

"Yes," replied Irina. Xiǎo was certainly being cautious to ensure their affair wasn't discovered, she thought to herself.

"Pls wait. I am taking a long way around," responded Xiǎo.

Very cautious, Irina noted. Perhaps this isn't the first time he philandered a married woman?

Irina texted her husband she would be a while due to Xiǎo's craftiness, then waited what seemed like an eternity until she heard someone knocking at the door.

"Hello," she heard Xiǎo say from behind the door.

Irina walked over, confirmed through the peephole he was alone, and carefully let Xiǎo in so that no one could see she was inside already. She then closed the door behind them and locked it.

She listened to the soft footsteps as Xiǎo approached her from behind and wrapped his arms warmly around hers.

"I missed you," he said.

"I said you could see me, not touch me," Irina meekly replied.

Xiǎo's hands slid up and down her arms, soothing and relaxing her. Irina felt something hard press against her rear end through her dress.

"May I have dessert now please?" asked Xiǎo, and he pushed her long curly dark brown hair aside with his nose so he could nibble on her neck.

"Yes," Irina breathed huskily, completely relaxed and now leaning into Xiǎo for support.

Irina felt Xiǎo's left hand slide up her dress to the large opening at her cleavage to fondle her right breast, squeezing and rubbing her nipple with his palm. Irina tilted her head back to rest on his shoulder and moaned in delight, relaxing completely and relying totally on Xiǎo for support.

Next, Xiǎo's right hand slid down her dress into the bottom opening and felt down the top of her right thigh until he grasped her knee. Then his lecherous hand slid up the inside of her right thigh, spreading her legs open until his fingers reached her panties.

Irina groaned in lust as she felt Xiǎo's fingers trace the outline of her labia lips through her panties, then rub between them, following her slit up to her clit. She naturally bucked her hips back in response but felt his hardness push her back onto his fingers.

Soon Xiǎo's fingers and palm were rubbing the crotch of her panties, following her slit back and forth, while he thrust his erection against her at a similar pace to keep her panties pressed against his hand. Irina could only close her eyes, breathe frantically and let Xiǎo control her body.

Irina began to calm a little when Xiǎo removed his hands from her breast and loins. She then realized he was busy unwrapping her dress and let her arms hang lazily at her sides to make it easier for him.

Slipping his hands into the v-neck of her dress, he pushed down, running his palms over her purple lace bra cups and down her front torso, sliding the dress to her waist. He then wrapped his left arm protectively around her pelvis, and knelt into a squat position, kissing his way down her spine in the process.

Xiǎo then placed his hand on Irina's now exposed abdominal muscles, and slid his palm down over her matching purple lace panties, pushing her dress down to her thighs in the process. He then continued sliding his hand down her right thigh, over her knee, and down her lower leg to bring the right side of her dress down to her ankle.

Now wrapping his right arm around her pelvis, his left palm felt down her left thigh to her ankle, bringing her dress down to her ankles.

Wearing nothing but her purple lace lingerie and heels, Irina stepped out of the dress. She looked coyly at her lover.

Xiǎo gathered her dress and carefully placed it on a nearby desk. He then grabbed Irina and pulled her in and kissed her.

While their tongues danced, Irina quickly unbuttoned Xiǎo's shirt, removed it, and tossed it aside. She then ran her fingers over his chest, then nipples, then down the centerline between his abdominal muscles. When her fingers found his belt buckle, she unbuckled it and slowly pulled his pants and boxers down.

Xiǎo's hard, erect member proudly popped out as she slid his lower garments to his thighs; Irina then knelt in front of Xiǎo and sucked his giant bulbous glans into her mouth. As she continued pulling his trousers and boxers down, she ran her tongue along the bottom of his hard shaft.

Now that his trousers and boxers were at his feet, Xiǎo stepped out of his clothes to be fully naked with her. He gently lifted Irina back to her feet and took her to the handsome Italian neoclassical walnut day bed in the observatory. Xiǎo sat down first and lovingly guided Irina to sit on top of his hardness, so her panties lay directly on top of his giant, stiff-as-steel shaft.

Xiǎo then proceeded to fondle her breasts through her purple lacy bra and ran his hands around her upper torso and back. Irina leaned back into his shoulder and began nibbling on his lips while instinctively wiggling on his hardness.

As she focused on nibbling his lips, Irina felt Xiǎo's hands slide up her back to her bra clasp, remove it, and place her bra on the day bed. His hands then felt their way to her breasts and nipples, then slowly traveled down her front body until the fingers reached the waistband of her panties.

Irina gasped in delight as Xiǎo began to rub outside the front of her panties, with her clit being stimulated through the lace material. His hands slipped between her thighs and labia and rubbed the exposed flesh there, causing Irina to wiggle more intently on his erection.

Their breathing started increasing in pace when Xiǎo slipped one hand inside her panties, his fingers rubbing her clitoris and labia lips. She felt his middle finger rub between her labia, traveling her slit and at times penetrating, though she never felt a digit go deeper than the beginning of her steaming love tunnel.

Soon Irina was moving her hips to the rhythm of Xiǎo's fingers, and both of them were breathing hard and heavily. She groaned when Xiǎo slid his hands to fondle her thighs, sliding her lacy panties to her knees. He then completed the maneuver and slid her panties off onto the floor, getting a good appreciation of her legs in the process. Irina groaned lustfully and by wiggling her pelvis, felt Xiǎo's giant mushroom glans rub against the length of her labia lips.

Next, Irina felt Xiǎo grab her hips and lift her off his monstrous erection and turned them so Irina was now seated on the daybed, and Xiǎo standing directly in front of her, his hard shaft pointed directly at her mouth. She reached out with her tongue and licked the underside of his glans.

Xiǎo then pulled her chest to his face and began kissing and nibbling on the skin of her breasts, followed by licking her nipples. He alternated between breasts, while his hands slowly caressed Irina's thighs.

After playing orally with her breasts, Xiǎo stood up in front of her, with his monstrous penis pointed at her mouth. Irina reached out with her tongue and began to lick circles around his enlarged purple glans. She then leaned forward and ran her tongue lengthwise along the bottom of his rock-hard shaft.

While Irina had her tongue out, she felt Xiǎo's glans slip down and out of her tongue and saw that he had knelt on the floor. She then spread her legs open wide, revealing her trimmed pubic hairs and swollen labia lips clearly for him.

Xiǎo then placed one of her legs on each shoulder and used his thumbs to rub her labia lips. He then leaned in, pushed her labia shut, and nibbled on them up to her clit. Releasing her labia lips to open, he began nibbling and licking on them as well as her inner labia, stopping periodically to attack her clit with his tongue and lips.

Irina was now groaning lecherously, and she thrust her hips forward regularly to feel more of Xiǎo's tongue. When his tongue grazed the opening of her vagina, she wrapped her legs tightly around his head, clenching her toes. She then felt Xiǎo use his hands to hold her thighs further apart to not crush his head during cunnilingus.

Rising and catching his breath, Xiǎo straightened his back, pushed Irina's legs under his arms, and brought his pelvis forward so his monstrous erection made contact with Irina's loins. His hands began fondling her legs again while he gently rocked his hips, rubbing his glans along the length of her slit.

Irina growled lustfully and wrapped her hands around his shaft; it was smooth, large, and as hard as steel. She then assisted Xiǎo by pressing his glans harder against her slit, sliding it up and down, at times slipping his glans between her labia lips. The extra intimate sensations caused her to moan frequently.

Xiǎo began to gently thrust his loins forward in tandem with Irina's sliding; each thrust pushed him deeper between her labia lips. When she felt his giant bulbous glans at the entrance to her temple, his mushroom head thrust into it. Xiǎo growled in delight and began bucking his hips back and forth quickly, sliding his thick-veined dark golden iron shaft inside her.

Irina moaned in ecstasy, wrapped her legs around his waist, and looked into Xiǎo's eyes as he thrust hard and fast into her. Each time he impaled her on his massive spear of passion Irina was lifted higher off the bed.

On one very passionate thrust deep up into her Xiǎo managed to lift her off the bed; he wrapped his arms tightly around her waist and used his giant member to lift her. He then carried her around the observatory, slamming her loins down hard onto his penis while pumping up with his hips to rub every crevice of her vagina. Irina marveled at the power and stamina of Xiǎo's penis.

After holding and bouncing Irina on his hardness for what felt like an eternity, Xiǎo must have been getting tired because he placed her back down on the floor near a desk. He gently turned her around, leaned her over the desk, and easily slipped into her vagina from behind.

Grasping a breast in each hand, Xiǎo eagerly began pounding into Irina hard and fast again. He fondled her breasts and nipples while ruthlessly pumping into her from behind, causing Irina to moan loudly in ecstasy.

After a while, Irina was able to time herself to buck her hips backward at the same frequency as Xiǎo's pumping, driving his glans deeper into her vagina so it rubbed against her cervix each time. However, this extra friction still didn't generate enough sensation in her loins for her to orgasm, and Xiǎo didn't seem to be getting close to ejaculating himself.

Irina decided to take control of the session by walking back against Xiǎo, forcing him towards the daybed where the intercourse first began. Xiǎo sat down on the daybed first, then pulled Irina on top of his penis, easily impaling her well-lubricated vagina with it. He then crossed her left leg over her right, grabbed her hips, and began slamming her down hard onto his hard shaft, while bucking his hips up to push his glans as high up into her vagina as possible.

Irina found this round of coitus to be the most stimulating, and she groaned and moaned in delight; she reached between her legs and rubbed her clit and the underside of Xiǎo's member while he bounced her hard onto his penis.

Soon all the pleasurable sensations had aligned, and Irina and Xiǎo's primal noises were now being sung together like a carnal symphony. Suddenly, Irina felt Xiǎo begin rapidly vibrating up and down along her vagina. Then she felt his glans twitch as if to spit out something into her loins.

Irina felt Xiǎo force her down hard and fast onto his shaft, and his glans suddenly expanded and contracted within her, leaving a few drops of hot semen along her vaginal wall.

Xiǎo just held onto Irina tightly as he involuntarily bucked his hips up, his glans desperately popping within her vagina, attempting to spit out more semen, but could not. Their afternoon tryst had emptied his load.

Xiǎo thrust up a few more times in a futile attempt to ejaculate more sperm into her, but he could not.

On his last thrust, Irina's body suddenly snapped, and she threw her head back, releasing an orgasmic moan. Another orgasmic wave hit her, and her body shook savagely again. Three more tremors of orgasmic bliss hit her before her body slumped, exhausted but satisfied.

Exhausted, Xiǎo's arms dropped to his sides and he leaned back against the backrest of the daybed. Irina leaned back onto his shoulder and they kissed tenderly.

Realizing how much time had passed, Irina quickly got up and began dressing.

"Xiǎo, you better hurry and get back to your father. He must be wondering where you are," whispered Irina.

"Thank you," replied Xiǎo nervously, as he quickly threw on his clothes, peeked out the door carefully to ensure nobody was watching and snuck out.

Irina waited a bit, checked outside to ensure no one was around, and carefully stepped out and into the hidden passageway to return her to her bedroom.