Entertaining the Hot Brothers Pt. 04 - The Gang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked them over, but I knew who I wanted. I walked in front of Daniel, who in the meantime had put his underwear back on. "Daniel, would you please jerk me off? I like you." Daniel clearly felt some return of his power, and everyone was pleased for him. He put his hands right on my rock hard dick.

"I knew you liked me, and you're lucky. I like you to. Maybe when Jared and Evan leave, I will invite you over to my house."

"Hey," interrupted Jared, "You're both our slaves this summer. We'll get you both over here again."

"Even so," Daniel said with a wink to me. I liked the thought of that, actually. And then he gently started playing with my balls and dick. Touching, softly, rubbing, getting me to the edge. "I know that my touch makes you crazy, and I can make you come so easily. Here we go."

This was set to be super hot for me, but then Kyle spoke up. He was looking out for his brothers. "You know, master Jared has not been pleasured yet. He's generously let you guys have the fun, but before you come, he must be serviced. Who's going to do it?"

I hadn't thought of that! Immediately I volunteered, and Evan certified me. "He's good, Jar, I know."

Jared, though had a devilish look on his face. "Well, it's actually an honor I would like to first offer to Daniel. Daniel, do you want to suck my dick, or would you prefer I make Dave do it? This is your choice." He looked with a smirk at Daniel, who now had to either completely reveal his true feelings, or miss out. He smiled right back at Jared. "Of course I want to suck your dick, Jared. You're my hot master!"

I was just about to feel left out when Jared said, "Good boy. Dave, you come too."

We went up to his room, and he motioned to Daniel to take off the underwear again. Jared then took off his shorts, showing a smooth, long cock that was growing before our eyes. He sat on the edge of his bed, and Daniel, without being told to, went down on his knees and kissed Jared's crown.

"Dave, I need entertainment now. Stand right next to Daniel and dance for me while he serves my god-like cock. And play with yourself as you watch. I want to see you drool."

With that, Daniel took Jared into his mouth, and expertly used his tongue and lips to bring Jared to full size. Jared grabbed his hair and moaned, "Suck me, bitch, pleasure your master! Serve me bitch. Dance, Dave, shake your dick for your master. You boys are my pleasure slaves, you'll do whatever the fuck I want."

Watching Daniel, who had been a rival of Jared's, now sucking his dick as a slave, made the drooling easy. And as I danced, Jared remembered that Daniel was to jerk me off. He ordered Daniel to fulfill the promise. I moved close to his side, and as he sucked Jared, his right hand reached up and grabbed my dick. It wasn't gently, as he was so intensely into Jared's in-out rhythm, but that was still heaven for me.

I didn't last a minute. When his gorgeous hand played with my dick it started throbbing almost immediately. I shot my load straight towards Jared, and there was a lot of it. And, presently, Jared shot his right into Daniel's mouth!

Wow, what an afternoon!

12