Entertainment Coordinators Ch. 03

Story Info
Beauties coordinate sexy fun for billionaire.
1k words
4.42
7.1k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers

-

Shortly after my fiancée Leandra and her girlfriends left, a redheaded young man and two women with scarlet hair knocked at my door. The older one said, "Breakfast and entertainment, as ordered. Your entertainment today is helping me teach my daughter and son about sex. Both are virgins and want to try everything. She's 19, and he's 18."

I was curious. "They're really virgins, and brother and sister? Or just pretend?"

"Real as can be."

"And you're really their mother?"

"Does it matter?"

I chuckled. "No, but I need some food and a rest first."

"Sure! We have all day, and all night. If you want us to give you babies, we can come back once in a while until we're pregnant." She smiled as she lifted the front of her skirt, showing me her pussy was as bald as a cue ball. "Want to knock me up, you big stud?"

"Let's see how it goes today. After breakfast let me sleep two hours, then wake me up with a blowjob."

I had one of my favorite meals, eggs Benedict with pomegranate juice. I laid down for a nap and smiled, watching the brother and sister kiss.

I woke with my penis between two pairs of lips, as the 'mother' encouraged and gave instructions to them. They stroked, licked, and sucked me until they shared a dose of my semen. As I waited for my groin to recover, I played with the girl's body, feeling her ass, her breasts, and then her little vagina. I looked inside her and saw an arousing pink hymen. I moved a little closer and tasted it, before flipping her over and doing the same to her asshole. I was glad she was clean and tasty. She must have used an enema recently.

I should have when they arrived, but I asked, "What are your names?"

The girl said, "Don't laugh. I'm Jill, and my brother is Jack."

I partially restrained a chuckle, then said, "Jilling and Jacking off sound like fun things to watch. How about you teach them, Mom?"

"My name is Rose, and they already know how. Show him."

Viewing their masturbation session quickly put some rigidity back into my rod. I was more than happy to play with the girl's little breasts as I took her virginity. Jill aroused me quite a bit by begging, "Faster, Daddy! Please!" After I unloaded in her tight virginal twat, I enjoyed watching her brother get sloppy seconds.

They played with Rose's body and repeatedly mumbled, "Yes, Mommy" and "So good, Mommy" as she masturbated both to another climax. She took a bottle of lube from her purse and taught both to ride me with their tight, smooth, young asses. I'd never done anything sexual with a male before that morning. I decided I greatly preferred looking at and kissing females, but anal was great with either.

I was in an experimental mood and tried 69 with both, then let Jack lube up my backside and stuff it. I decided having a small cock in my butt while a woman sucked me off was oddly nice, but I wasn't a fan of having one in my mouth.

I went in my home office and did at least half a day's work, then returned to the bedroom with the three after supper. I bashfully admitted, "I really liked hearing 'Daddy' while I screwed her. Would you call me 'Daddy' again?"

Jill kissed me, then pulled off her t-shirt asking, "Please make love to me again, Daddy?"

I slid into her doggy style as she kept asking, "Fuck me, Daddy! Please, Daddy? Faster Daddy!"

I went off quickly, then moved my rod to her anus. "Yes, Daddy! Please do my dirty butt, Daddy!"

She laid on her belly and I instructed, "Get me good and slippery, and do my ass too, Jack."

As he slid into me, I entered his sister's rectum again. "Mmmmm! Very strange, but I like this." His penis bumping and rubbing my prostate set me off, and I pumped another load up her rump. I fell asleep again only minutes later. I was embarrassed about it but oddly enjoyed being the meat in our anal sandwich.

-

I woke with beautiful and chesty blonde Marissa stroking my dick. I noticed she was nude as she explained, "The fuck family had to leave, but more fun is waiting for you at the office. It's 7:15 and your first meeting is at nine. Let's get a shower."

"I need to pee."

A naughty look appeared on her face as she said, "You can piss on me in the shower. I'll pee on you too, if you like?"

I jumped out of bed. "Please!"

We practically sprinted the eight steps to the bathroom and she quickly turned the water on. She reminded me, "None of us will swallow pee or take poop in our mouths, but just about anything else is fine."

"Sit on the shower floor. I want to piss on those big tits!" I sprayed her nipples until I was empty and halfway hard.

She stood and asked, "Where do you want it?"

I sat and looked up at her pretty pussy. "Aim for my dick." I stroked it slowly as her stream of urine splashed on my abdomen, then moved to my excited groin. I commented, "Kind of nice, I like that."

"Maybe the girls and I can throw you a pee party sometime?"

I smiled. "Hmmm. I don't think I'd mind." I stood and said, "Bend over. I want to do you from behind and wash those beautiful boobs."

"I will if you really want, but we have a special surprise for you today. I think you should save it an hour or so."

I was giving her and her sister a one-month trial as my 'Entertainment Coordinators'. They'd arranged some very sexy entertainment for me thus far, so I respected her judgement. "Okay, you're the sexpert. Let's wash and get dressed."

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers