All Comments on 'Entice Pt. 04'

by SweetNothingsAndBeyond

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

‘Crap!’ ‘Bullshit!’ ‘Trash!’ ‘Garbage!’ You called it better than I could.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Crap! Bullshit! Trash! Garbage! You described it perfectly.

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous,

Don't you think you've already put the 'SAME' 'STALE' 'REPEATATIVE' comments even for my earlier stories?

Please change the way you put the comments. Or that's the best you know to write across for any story or for that matter to any author you're biased about?

Being bias is a curse! It's like self-imposing- asylum! The sooner one gets out of it is better!

Otherwise today you put this comment for my 36TH STORY... and tomorrow I'll read the same stinking comment even for my 360TH STORY! Not good for your mental growth! Grow up!

Keep reading LITEROTICA... IT DOES IMPROVES YOUR WAY OF THOUGHTS... YOU MAY AGREE... YOU MAY DISAGREE... BUT YOU JUST CAN'T DENY THE FACT! Have a great day... Sun-shine is just on the other side of the fence... Look out and enjoy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WTF author. You allow the public feedback comments and then bitch because they don't meet your criteria. People read, people give you their opinion of your writing. What's the problem? Stop writing if you can't take the heat. Grow up. If you write garbage, except the appropriate reaction. Truth hurts doesn't it?

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

You anonymous bitches leave Sweet alone. He’s a great author, with 2.2 followers per published story. He tells you what his story is about, and even gives you adjectives to describe it. What more do you want?

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I have two more admirers! One old and one new!

To start with the old - 97th 89th and 99th... YOU HAVE THE SAME 2.2 FOLLOWER STATISTICS WITH YOU! IF THAT IS THE LEVEL OF YOUR STANDARDIZATION, THEN I DEFINITELY PITY YOUR MENTAL ABILITY! Please check the TIME FRAME TOO! there is always a difference between a 7 MONTHS OLD AUTHOR AND A 7 YEAR OLD AUTHOR! HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WITH THE PASSAGE OF TIME, EVEN IF AN AUTHOR SEIZES WRITING, HIS FOLLOWERS KEEP INCREASING AS NEW READERS KEEP ON ADDING. Hope you understand these basics of mathematical calculation. If not then please stop criticising unnecessarily just for the sake of criticising.

SECONDLY, RECENTLY I HAVE FOUND 26THNC GROSSLY NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO STORIES AS OLD AS 10 - 15 YEARS WITH 'HOT' AND 4* PLUS RATINGS! ALL THE AUTHORS WERE MOSTLY FROM ONE SUB-CONTINENT! IF ANYTHING IS LEFT TO BE IMAGINED THEN IT IS PURELY A BIAS TOWARDS A COUNTRY OR COMMUNITY. IF IT IS SO, THEN IT IS A DANGEROUS TREND AND MR. 26THNC I'VE ADEQUATE PROOF TO PROVE MY POINT.

NOW THE NEW ANONYMOUS, COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME - GOOD OR BAD; BUT CERTAINLY NOT UGLY! PERSONAL ATTACKS, USING DIRTY AND FILTHY LANGUAGE, DOESN'T SERVE ANY PURPOSE. PLEASE GO THROUGH THE FIRST TWO COMMENTS AGAIN. 'CRAP, TRASH, BULLSHIT, GARBAGE' THE SAME SET OF FOUR FOUL LANGUAGE FROM TWO DIFFERENT ANONYMOUS COMMENTATORS! GOT TO BE GREAT COINCIDENCE! OR COMEDY OF ERRORS! THAT TOO UNDER THE UMBRELLA OF ANONYMOUS! TOO MUCH TO DIGEST.

When my readership is in thousands and haters are in finer tip; why should I stop writing?

My advice to the haters to read the starting of my stories very carefully. I CLEARLY INDICATE ABOUT STORY CONTENT AND TYPE. IT IS MY WORLD. MY STORY. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE A LW STORY THEN PLEASE STOP READING IT AT THE VERY BEGINNING. WHY READ IT COMPLETELY AND THEN PUT A COMMENT LIKE 'SAME CUCK BULLSHIT!' WELL MY DEAR LW STORIES HAVE A FEW PREDICTABLE ENDINGS. YOU MAY LIKE OR MAY NOT. So my sincere request to the ANONYMOUS TRIBE to raise their standards too. Have a great day. Keep ready Literotica for enlightment of inner self...

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

With the recent quality of stories in LW, the only fun available is trading insults with old Nothings here. First, I apologize for my math. You actually have 2.055555 followers per story. Second, I take offense at your insinuating that I am biased against authors from India. That’s not true at all. I am biased at the Indian porn authors who paint all Indian men as cucks, and their women as whores. Your stories don’t paint a pretty picture of your people either. Occasionally there is a LW story that doesn’t paint all White women as whores, or their men as cucks being preyed on by blacks. But I have never seen a positive portrayal of an Indian man or woman. If you have the writing skills that you seem convinced that you have, then you write something besides really trashy porn about Indians. I’ll revisit your stories in 7 years and I’m certain that you will have at least 3 followers per story.

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Dear Mr.97th, 98th and 99th...

1. LW stories by and large are extra-marital affairs. So, 'TECHNICALLY' these stories do break the 'MARITAL VOWS'.

2. Talking about portraying Indian Wives as whore by Indian Authors is a brain child of your short-sightedness. Sex beyond marital bond, does makes the wife a whore! So in every LW story irrespective of from which country it is being written, the wife is a whore!

3. Please check-out the TOP-200 LW STORIES - majority are BBC stories! What do you say and conclude? The WIVES as WHORES or ANGELS?

4. Please check-out the TOP 50 LW AUTHORS - majority are BBC story authors! What do you want to conclude? All the AUTHORS don't paint a pretty picture about the white skin women?

5.Why make INDIAN AUTHORS SINGULAR? WHY?

6. I GIVE ONE EXAMPLE TO START WITH. I HAVE DOZEN SUCH IN STOCK FOR YOU.

A. AUTHOR NAME - RUPANITA.

B. WROTE STORIES BETWEEN 2002 - 2009.

C. TOTAL STORIES WRITTEN 46

D. 4 STAR PLUS SCORE STORIES - 42 - 91.3 %!

E. 4 STAR MINUS SCORE STORIES - 4 - 8.7 %!!

F. NUMBER OF FOLLOWERS 1065 !!!

G. FOLLOWERS PER STORY 23.15 (YOUR TYPE OF CALCULATION)

H. TO ME RUPANITA IS A FANTASTIC AUTHOR. NOT BECAUSE SHE HAS AN ENVIOUS TRACK RECORD. BUT BECAUSE I PERSONALLY LIKE MOST OF HER STORIES AND HAVE MARKED ALMOST ALL HER STORIES 4 - 5 STARS.

I. IF SHE IS SUCH A GOOD AUTHOR WITH A FANTASTIC RECORD; WHY THE HELL ON EARTH, YOU PUT NEGATIVE REMARKS FOR HER MOST POPULAR STORIES? WHY?

J. YOU MAY HAVE YOUR OWN EXCUSES, WHICH SUITES YOUR CONVENIENCE, THOUGH NOT CREDIBLE ENOUGH TO SELL YOUR LOGIC.

7. MY SINCERE ADVICE TO YOU:

A. WHEN YOU ALREADY KNOW THE TEMPERAMENT OF A COUNTRY'S AUTHORS MIND (AS YOU CLAIM THAT), WHICH OF COURSE YOU DON'T LIKE (YOU CONFESSED THAT), THEN WHY FIRST OF ALL READ THEIR STORIES? WHEN THEY ALREADY MENTIONED IN MOST OF THE STORIES ABOUT THE CONTENT AND TYPE (I NORMALLY DO THAT)???

B. LITEROTICA IS A BIG PLATFORM WITH A RANGE OF STORIES.

C. READ ANY STORY OF YOUR CHOICE THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY.

D. PLEASE DON'T SPOIL YOUR PEACE OF MIND BY READING STORIES YOU DON'T LIKE.

E. YES FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION IS IMPORTANT. BUT BULLYING IS NOT! I HAVE A COLLECTION OF ALL YOUR COMMENTS OVER THE PERIOD FOR ALL MY STORIES. THEY ARE NAGGING, TAUNTING, HYPOCRATIC AND INDIRECTLY ABUSIVE.

F. AFTER THE COMMENTS FROM THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ANONYMOUS CRITICS, YOU STAND AS NUMBER TWO IN MY LIST OF CRITICS! CONGRATULATIONS! FOR YOUR ENVIOUS NUMBER AND DUBIOUS INTENTION!

Lastly agreeing or disagreeing is a matter of one's mental ability. Mental blocks are there in every society. To me CROW IS BLACK! To you CROW MIGHT BE WHITE! And with your deductive logic you can prove it too!

TABLE HAS FOUR LEGS, CHAIR HAS FOUR LEGS - SO TABLE IS A CHAIR!

WATER IS LIQUID, ICE IS MADE UP OF WATER, SO ICE IS LIQUID!

Thanks to your ideas and ideology... Have a great day and think over as to how you can counter... I'll mention about one more author next time

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Sweet, once again your superior intellect and math skills have bested me. Your moral reasoning is on a much more enlightened plane than mine. I surrender to your obviously superior reasoning, and if we should ever meet, Vishnu forbid, I’ll buy you a steak and we’ll be buds. Congratulations, as this story inches toward 2.0 in the scoring.

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondalmost 3 years agoAuthor

26TH, For your concluding statement... Please refer to POINT 7 (E) OF MY LAST COMMENT!

TODAY IS 15TH JUNE 2021... MY RATING FOR ENTICE PART 04 AS OF TODAY IS 1.92.

In this same story (ENTICE PART IV) COMMENT COLUMN I WILL AGAIN PUT A COMMENT DEDICATED TO YOU ON 15TH SEPTEMBER 2021.

PLEASE NOTE THE DIFFERENCE AND COMMENT THEN... THREE MONTH IS NOT A LONG PERIOD TO WAIT FOR SURE...

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Why suddenly you MORTENERA jumped from my SMILES II to ENTICE PT. 04?

I was waiting there for some more fun, my dear...

With the change of a story, I thought the level of your comments will change or improve!!!

But unfortunately your comments remain the same!!!

Bullshit, garbage, hopeless and nasty comments???

Doesn't your vocabulary broad enough to use a few more words?

I mean adjectives... GOOD, BAD or UGLY???

Two conclusions I draw from your type of COMMENTS:

1. You're highly biased about an AUTHOR for reasons unknown to me,

2. Without reading a story, you simply jump to the last page to register a comment. Highly unprofessional.

I never say my story are the best. But then when you don't like the story then why don't you analyze it so that one at least understands where you have a mind block? Simply by saying 'SHIT' doesn't serve any valid purpose.

Using the word 'YOU' - YOU are singularising an AUTHOR. Then with a derogatory remark of 'FULL OF SHIT'!!! Who the hell given you the licence to give such a remark for an author?

If you think by giving nasty comments to authors serve your purpose, then I OPENLY CHALLENGE YOU - GET INTO THE WRITERS FOLD... POST YOUR OWN STORIES AND SHOW YOUR OWN CALIBER!!!

IT IS AN OPEN CHALLENGE FROM AN AUTHOR TO A COMMENTATOR!!!

EITHER ACCEPT IT OR STOP USING DEROGATORY WORDS FOR ANY AUTHOR FOR THAT MATTER UNDER THE PRETEXT OF A COMMENT.

Grow up buddy... Don't divert your frustration on Literotica Authors... They are not your bunch of 'PUNCHING BAGS' but are much sensible than you ever realise!!!

So, think ten times before you put a comment for a story next time.

Have a great day... Keep reading Literotica... And Enjoy... LIFE !!!

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - I do not like this story - skipped from the first page to the comments section and glad I did.

I will not read any more of your stories. Thanks for trying at least.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetNothingsAndBeyond@SweetNothingsAndBeyond
I am an Indian. Born and brought up in India. Did my MBA from Delhi. Worked with a few MNCs. Have worked in 8 Countries of 3 Continents. Asia - India, UAE, Kuwait and Singapore; Europe - Italy, Germany and France; South America - Chile. I am married and have a daughter. I am ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Entice Pt. 03 Previous Part
Entice Series Info