Entitled Ch. 02: The Date

Story Info
James and Lily go on a date.
937 words
3.6
1.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're late!" Lily screamed at James as he walked towards the entrance of the movie theater. It was 4:45, 15 minutes before their agreed upon meeting, but that was never enough for her.

Her hands were balled up on her hips as she leaned forward in an angry pout. Her blonde hair was done into pigtails that raced down her shoulders in light waves. Her pink polka dot dress hugged her body nicely, if too modestly for his taste.

He had to admit though, she was cute when she was angry.

"Sorry, sorry, came rushing over after you called me. Well, what are we watching today anyways?"

He gave her a light peck on the check to keep up appearances. Their relationship wasn't exactly a normal one.

She was the daughter of a major business partner of his parent's, and had taken a liking to him during a party hosted by their company.

They had talked and even flirted a bit, but nothing had ever come from it as he was quickly distracted by a secretary's very short skirt.

However, their parents thought it would be a great idea to push them together. A deal was struck to engage the two of them, and he hadn't even been informed until it was already finalized. Of course, He had to keep up appearances and take a few pictures during their "dates" to show to his parents, they were still paying for his schooling after all, but he wondered how Lily felt about this. All she ever wanted to do was watch movies after all.

He saw a small blush settle down as tiny red spots on her ears at the kiss before smugly whipping out two tickets.

"Bloodsharks 3, the Blood Moon Rises! Said to be the bloodiest, goriest sharkventure yet!" She exclaimed, beaming at the thought of sharks battling against humans for dominance over the oceans.

There it was again. She always managed to pick out the weirdest movies for them to watch. It was interesting, but he could rarely pay attention through the whole thing. His eyes would always end up wandering.

The warmth of the theater was a nice reprieve from the slight chill brought by the autumn winds. The smell of over-buttered popcorn and cheap candy assaulted his nose while the blasts and booms of a mini arcade center tucked into the corner of the main lobby rang in his ears.

She ordered the largest popcorn they had, an oversized tub larger than her head, most of which would be wasted, and they headed inside.

Watching a movie with Lily was rarely boring. The way her face lit up, or cringed, or sobbed at even the commercials was enough to keep him entertained.

At first, he thought she was putting on a little act for him, trying to make herself stand out a bit more. But soon he learned she was just a naturally emotive person.

He had been told one too many times he had a nasty case of resting bitch face, so to say he was jealous of her natural reactions was an understatement.

The movie came and went. She had cheered, shrieked, cried, and raged throughout the whole thing, and they both left satisfied.

One of the main reasons he didn't feel so bad about this forced engagement was the entertainment. She was like a cute hamster, and he enjoyed watching her run on her wheel.

They parted ways soon after. James had mentioned wanting to eat at a nice restaurant, but she had other plans. Something about 'spreading the message of the bloodsharks on twitter'. Even though they were the same age, he wondered if he wasn't getting a tad too out of touch. Or maybe she was just crazy.

He comforted himself with the thought of her babbling to the masses as strode back to his car. Driving up to the east side of town he stopped at his penthouse for a quick change before heading back out for the third girl he was seeing today.

Madison was a professor at his university. She was smart and beautiful in an academic sort of way. He knew many of his friends would love to get their dirty little paws all over her. Too bad for them, he had gotten her first.

Parking in a teacher's spot, he strolled through the university. It was already late and only a handful of students still mingled about the campus, chatting with friends or rushing to a night class.

Finding the correct building, he casually swiped his student I'd and walked in. The building was filled with offices. It seemed almost abandoned whenever James was there, however. Most teachers simply used it as a storage space then a place to do their work.

He found the correct door and pulled out his key. It was a copy that Madison begged him to have. It was the only way their little play was possible.

He forced the key into the lock, making a loud thunk as he twisted it. Opening the door, the room seemed completely empty save for a few chairs and a large desk planted directly in the middle.

A muffled groan could be heard from under the desk.

Madison was tied up underneath. Eye mask and mouth gag intact, she was handcuffed to the leg of the desk, with only an intricate binding of ropes to cover her voluptuous body's more sensitive parts.

He had left her bound there for almost eight hours now, much to her pleasure.

Unlocking the cuffs, he was ready to give his cute little piggy her reward.