Entitled Ch. 03: My Cute Piggy

Story Info
James and Madison Fuck.
929 words
4.1
2.8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James made sure to keep the eye mask intact as he removed the ball gag, letting Madison's drool slide to the floor as she started panting. He ran a hand through her messy hair as she gathered her breath a bit before forcing his thumb through her sweet lips.

She began to suck eagerly, ready to please whoever was in front of her. He noticed the rope that was grinding into her crotch was already completely soaked through. She really enjoyed this kind of play. Being left alone and tied up for hours, never knowing if one of your colleagues or students might enter the room and find you at your most shameful point left her dripping like a waterfall.

He could already feel himself getting hard.

Taking his thumb out of her eager mouth, he grabbed at the ropes in her back, hoisting her into the air and making sure the ropes dug into her flesh. He let her dangle as she squirmed, the ropes digging deeper and deeper into her flesh.

The sound of her panting and the slight drip, drip, drip of her fluids onto the puddle already staining the carpet floor drove him from half mast into fully erect.

Placing her back on the ground he slowly undressed, letting her agonize at the sound of belt unbuckling and the swish of the fabric.

Slapping his fully erect penis onto her still masked face, he was content with his cute little piggy finally having some fun of her own.

She began to kiss the underside of his shaft with small little pecks as she slid it across her face. When she finally reached the tip she gave it a big, wet smooch.

Taking it into her mouth, she Swirled her tongue around the tip, savoring the taste of his precum before sliding it deep into her throat. Her lack of gag reflex always impressed James as her lips were always able to reach his pelvis on the first try.

She stayed like that, adulating his cock and enjoying the fullness of her throat for a full minute before she finally slid back down and released her lips in a gasp. Giving the tip another sloppy kiss, she opened her mouth wide, waiting for her master.

"Good girl." He purred, taking a fistful of her hair. While he let her indulge in a bit of fun, she was aware of who was truly in control.

Ramming his cock down her throat without a hint of moderation, his tight grip on her hair brought waves of pain and ecstasy as he pleasured himself with her body.

Saliva flew from the corners of her lips as her head plunged back and forth. There was no rhythm or technique to it; just pure carnal desire to use and be used.

But, James soon grew tired of her throat. With one last final plunge he released her and she slumped back to the ground, anticipating what was coming next.

She didn't wait for long. Flipping her backside up onto the deck, he gave her shapely ass a painful slap. That's when he remembered the nice surprise he left inside of her.

A pink, crystalline buttplug presented itself to the world as she spread her legs as far apart as she could from him.

Gripping the buttplug he slowly, agonizingly pulled it out of her. The resounding pop as she finally released it into his hands was the final straw.

Positioning himself over her, he inserted his rock hard member into her ass. Savoring the different texture that it brought, he was always surprised by how much warmer it was than normal sex.

Contrary to his previous usage of her, he fucked her slowly, enjoying every crease she had to offer.

He held her hands behind her back, not allowing her to play with herself as he fucked her.

He eventually sped up as he was getting closer and closer to release. Her tightening asshole clenched around him, refusing to release him for even a second. Grunting, he gave her butt the strongest slap yet, rippling the meaty flesh under his hand and causing her to squeal as he did one final pump into her.

Wave after wave of his semen was released into her beautifully tight ass. Fully drained, he freed her arms. She immediately began to play with her clit, stimulating it until she pushed herself into climax, causing her to clamp even tighter around Jame's spent member.

Giving her reddened butt a nice, hard slap, he pulled out, letting his cum dribble out onto the floor to mix with her own puddle of liquids.

"Did my cute little piggy enjoy her treat?" James said, spent. Even he felt exhausted after everything he had done today.

"Oink oink." She said back, turning over and sending a lazy smile his way. He could tell she was ready for more, but he wasn't about to let her see him pushing rope.

"Well you better clean this place up before the janitor comes around. Wouldn't want anyone to find out. Well, maybe you would, you dirty slut." He said, slapping her thighs. Her body just felt so good under his hands, he couldn't help but give her tits a nice squeeze before he got dressed.

She was smiling as he left, but he knew she still felt a bit unsatisfied. This would just make her even more ravenous during their next meeting. He would have to set aside a whole day to play with her later.

He sure enjoyed his cute little piggy.