Entombed Remnant Ch. 03

Story Info
A demonic gadget expert wants to experiment on him....
14.8k words
4.44
5.1k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 -- Blessed by a Curse

Axel's third day within the winding caverns under a vast rocky desert had greeted him. He trekked forth with an optimistic smile, body still mildly stiff from last evening's strenuous exercise and the awkward slumbering position that followed. As an archaeologist, part of him was disheartened by the lack of discoveries to report back home, yet weirdly enough he had greater things to enjoy the presence of.

To his right, he held hands with a robotic humanoid of an origin the world had forgotten. Eydís was already advanced far beyond Axel's world of turbocharged technology. How he'd been the only human of the current era to gain awareness was anybody's guess, though at least his reckless nature proved to be less of a burden for everyone. At least it would be, had the two of them both agreed that the world wasn't exactly prepared in the revealing of Eydís's world.

His home was a short flight journey away, northbound across the English Channel. Eydís had already pledged loyalty to Axel, regarding him as a suitable master for her activities. Axel kept suppressing the ever growing admiration towards her, not that her unsurpassed analytical abilities could fall short of noticing either way. Once they'd returned to the surface, they'd settle up in his van for a bit to properly plan out their future pathway. There was no doubt that Eydís would naturally stir up some barricading commotion at the airport.

To add to the complications, Eydís wasn't the only being that held private knowledge of a forgotten era. Clutching onto Axel's left arm was Seleen, a possessive lamia. Ignoring her desperation in keeping a human male to herself, Axel couldn't help but question that village she'd previously mentioned. It was unlikely that she'd be a singular serpentine exiled from a secret human village. Whatever else resided there probably remained there for a reason, likely a similar distrust that Axel shared with humanity.

"Say, Seleen..." spoke Axel, speaking before thinking. "Exactly what else would we find in that village you mentioned? I'm not implying we should visit, I just can't help but feel curious. I've only just learnt about the legitimate existence of humanoid creatures like you, along with many others we all thought were mythical. What other creatures reside nearby?"

"Hmm, interesting that you ask...." replied Seleen. "It's fairly large actually, despite few humans, dwarves or elves residing there. Of course there are lamias, nagas and all our variants, though it's also a home for draconewts, harpies, beetle hybrids and feline hybrids. Always felt mildly empathetic for those winged ones without a sky to fly within. Ah, there's another in particular too, though that's probably best remained unmentioned...."

"Wow, that's rather impressive. I...assume you're being honest. Honestly I've long lost track of what I can and can't believe at this point, at least up until I see them in person. Somehow I find it harder to believe you when you speak of dwarves and elves. Kinda curious to know what they'd think of us...."

Axel felt the grip on his hand tighten slightly, Eydís having reacted to the end of his sentence.

"Master, did the majority of the dwarven race really not survive?" queried Eydís, mild confusion audible in her voice.

"Ah, sorry Eydís, I didn't realise you'd have thought that. Sorry if I sounded mean...."

"No Master, it's fine." Eydís trembled subtly and uncannily under her voice. Seleen was probably oblivious, though Axel couldn't possibly ignore it. "We'll avoid contact with the village to however great of extent necessary. After that we'll make the necessary plans."

Axel stopped in his tracks. Both girls beside him turned in confusion. Placing his left hand around Eydís arm, Axel stared intently into her.

"Eydís, it's not fine. I know nothing can be done about our past, but on behalf of humanity, I deeply apologise. Please at least accept my apology towards you and your empire!"

"If you insist...then very well. I'll do my best to accept the apology, despite history being far beyond your control, Master." Eydís gently placed her hands against Axel's face, an odd hint of hope glinting in her eyes. "I can't thank you enough for your continuous consideration. Perhaps, if we remain cautious, we could find ways in greatly assisting humanity for the better. I know you speak of much malice from humanity even to this day, yet people like you are the ones destined to someday prosper."

Axel's lips trembled. Few people in his life believed in him to this extent. While he'd normally struggle to believe the legitimacy in such words, Eydís spoke with calculated certainty. Unable to mutter a word, Axel mimicked the way she held his head before leaning in for a kiss on her lips.

They immediately held on, lips unable to part. While not wildly energised like before, Eydís kissed with care and compassion, firmly pressing against Axel as her lips accurately imitated the motions of a caring human woman. Axel wasn't knowingly in discomfort beforehand, yet somehow he felt hidden uneasiness wash away as his body relaxed within Eydís's care.

Over half a minute passed. Neither showed any intentions of finishing. As Axel continued to let his mind indulge deep in the caring bliss, the body of another being crept against his back. Seleen's soft cushiony chest pressed against him as her tender arms gently wrapped his torso. His eyes shot open halfway, anticipating the approach of Seleen's breathing lips against his ear.

"My my, Axel...seems like someone can't get nearly enough of the lovely women who surround him!" taunted Seleen, before gently suckling on his sensitive earlobe. Axel gasped lightly under his breath, provoking Eydís to pause for the entirety of half a second. "I certainly hope you won't neglect the devoted body behind you! It's unlikely there'd ever be an instance where I wouldn't yearn for yours! Perhaps it's time to experience my technique yet again? Your lust won't deplete until then...."

Axel's lips pulled back slightly, neither him nor Eydís letting go of each other's heads. He turned his head round slightly, taking greater note of Seleen slowly licking the height of his ear as her fingers traced his hardening nipples.

"Umm, Seleen? You seem to be getting awfully distracted." Axel reacted, his voice stuttering slightly under his jagged breath. "Moments like this that I share with Eydís feel important to me. Sorry if you feel left out, but remember that I'm not planning on excluding you entirely!"

"Hmmm, very interesting..." teased Seleen. Axel feared she'd be offended or upset, yet she instead sounded encouraged. "A peculiar mixture of selfishness and modesty....It's already well established that you're a lustful man with a competent living woman. What's not clear is if you've truly indulged in enough pleasure with me. Already you walk the path towards another sensual liberation, using your mechanical maiden as a gateway. Perhaps it's already time you returned to the depths within my luscious body?"

Axel shuddered under the jolts of bliss gliding down his spine. Seleen resumed massaging his ear using her tongue without taming the strokes against his nipples. Though Seleen wasn't coiling around him yet, her serpentine body was pressing against his thighs in anticipation. Eydís simply stared into Axel without a hint of likely intervention. Presumably she awaited his honest response.

"S-Seleen, please...I'm in no state of mind to get overly carried away. A few minutes during a heartfelt moment is fine, but I'd rather not spend half an hour of vicious exercise when I have places to be elsewhere. I'm sorry, but I'd rather we save all that for later."

"Ah, such a shame...." Seleen withdrew the gentle massage, remaining held against his body. "Can't say I'm fond of the adamant nature of your words this time around, though don't ever forget your priorities! Once lust piles up within a restful situation, return to by yearning body at once!"

"Master, I have a suggestion while we're on the topic." proposed Eydís. Her facial expression hadn't changed, yet her grip remained comforting. "Once you require a session of sexual release, please be aware that you'll currently have two options, at least in regards to who you share pleasure with. If it helps, I'd like to demonstrate a new method I have composed. It will only be a simple taste of what to expect, unless you already desire the full experience."

"Ah, Eydís...that...." Axel stopped, locked in careful thought. "I mean, I can't deny that I'm curious. I do want us to return to the surface soon enough, though if it won't take long...." Further words from Axel were forbidden by the judgemental moaning from Seleen, her tongue back to stroking his unsuspecting ear.

"So Axel, you ARE incredibly horny!" boasted Seleen. "As I've tried hard to convince you, it does you no favours to conceal it. Let it out for me, Axel!"

"Seleen, I meant what I said!" Axel retorted. "I'm merely curious on what to expect from Eydís. Please stop assuming I have to be as horny as you are!"

Seleen uttered no words. She merely slouched a little in disapproval. Eydís however, stepped back. Her grip detached from Axel, moving to her metallic gown to slide it around her. Her smooth metal skin was exposed yet again, all the way down from her chest to her iron shoes.

"Master, I'll demonstrate the new method I have composed. This method is directly inspired by your interaction with Seleen, and the demonstration will not require much time, unless you change your mind and desire the full experience. Seleen, for your own safety, please remain at least a metre away from Master."

Given Eydís's devotion and eagerness, declining this offer wouldn't be an easy task. His curiosity was undeniably present, which Eydís seemed to be staring right into. Clearly she knew how recklessly curious Axel could get. Despite her lack of hesitation, her actions and words spoke with forethought of said curiosity, as opposed to the warping hunger from Seleen.

"You heard her, Seleen..." Axel inferred, turning his head to glare at her. Without reluctance, he gently pushed Seleen away as she gazed with bewildered eyes. "Keep away for now, for your safety. I'm curious to know what Eydís has in mind, so at least give me a moment or two."

Axel stepped forth, standing less than half a metre from Eydís. He flinched as her six metallic tendrils burst out from her back, rapidly resuming his calm state as she gently wrapped her arms around him. Axel copied, holding his arms around her waist. Though he'd probably be safe either way, he couldn't think to risk a full cuddle right now. Already his body was comfortably pressed against hers, their noses barely touching.

Before he could ask about Eydís's new idea, Axel already felt the hard surface of her tendrils press against his back. Her embrace slowly began to tighten as the tendrils spread slightly, gaining a greater coverage of his body. Only a small glint of remembrance sparked of the tight coils that wrapped him yesterday, though Axel still sighed in comfort. Eydís already had a way of perfecting a romantic cuddle with Axel, yet her tendrils served to take them an unexpected step further. Lost within the cosiness, Axel leaned in for another passionate kiss on her lips.

Half a minute of affectionate kisses between passed them. Eydís experimented with her arms and tendrils by gently stroking Axel's body up and down, paying careful attention to his subtle changes in quiet moans and breaths. She gently pulled her lips back, staring into Axel with shining cyan eyes.

"Master, I hope this new method I've conducted will suit you well in the near future. Though it was made with Seleen's techniques in mind, I will not deny the unfortunate setbacks. I can't cuddle much more of your body; neither do I have it in me to be domineering with my speech. However, I greatly hope the limitless stamina and strength I provide will greatly compensate for that, alongside my desire to act entirely in your own preference."

"Ahh...Eydís, this feels really good! I-It'll make up for it, don't worry!" Axel reached a hand back, barely lifting his shirt a little before Eydís's tendrils were quick to lift it halfway. A piercing voice stung from behind....

"Oh please..." hissed Seleen. "This demonstration from her is painfully underwhelming, is it not? Clearly she'll never come close to the pleasure I'll provide! Sure, keep her around for protection, but for lustful indulgences? Gladly return to my body, Axel! I'll be the only woman ever worthy of your fleeting time!"

Struck with anger, Axel slowly turned his head round. Seleen stared mockingly, fully convinced of her own words. Her arms were crossed, eyebrows raised. Clearly Seleen was trying to domineer with her greater self-esteem, though it became far too blatant.

"Seleen, you're jealous, aren't you?" Axel retorted. Seleen's eyebrows crooked, clearly not taking the hint. "Of course you aren't seeing any good from Eydís. You're jealous of the idea that a machine could best you in something you're so proud of, so you act quick to deny, then quick to judge. I'm beginning to doubt your suggestion of polyamory was anything more than bait to take me all for yourself!"

"Wh-What? No! Absolutely not!" Seleen's words were a desperate mask for her shattered fortitude. "I'm just...trying to do what's best for you, Axel!"

"If I'm to believe that, then you've got a long way to go! I want more than just physical pleasure, okay? This interaction with Eydís should make that more than apparent. I don't understand how you can act so coldly towards Eydís, especially after how well she treated you yesterday!"

Seleen reeled back slightly, eyes shaking in discomfort. Maintaining eye contact suddenly became a challenge for her.

"I just...y-you don't know how it feels, okay?" Try as she might, Seleen's words were faltering hard. Gone was any expression of pride and intuition. "I'm not just some feisty snake! These years have been agony for me. Of course I'd get jealous in moments like this! Of course any potential rivals would discomfort me! I don't want to go back. I want to ensure you're beside me, Axel!"

"I...just about believe you...." Axel replied, hesitantly. "But there's little excuse, Seleen. Clearly I prefer having you around. Eydís would destroy you on my behalf if it weren't the case! But it doesn't take Eydís's analytical abilities to realise that I'd be unhappy without her! To be so blind to this makes you selfish, which is not something I can tolerate if untamed."

Axel slowly turned back to face Eydís, quickly calming at the sight of her loving eyes. A slight smile seemed to have formed at the sides of her lips, as one hand rose up to delicately hold Axel's head.

"Very well..." muttered Seleen. "Your words a tough to argue against. Do what you wish with her. If okay with you, I'll merely watch...." Mild sadness began creeping up in her voice, along with hints of sincere guilt. Axel however, couldn't avert his gaze from Eydís's cyan vision.

"Thank you Master, for your desire to remain closely with me..." voiced Eydís, slowly bringing Axel's lips closer to hers. "Please...allow me to take this moment to sooth your body and emotions. I'll adjust the pleasure I provide you to better suit your preferences and desires as they are right now."

Before Axel could react with verbal gratitude of his own, his lips were already pressed hard against Eydís's. Her many tendrils clasped a little harder, provoking a stronger yet satisfying exhale. His arms gently threw themselves under her shoulders and tightly around her back, longing to be bound against her metal exterior.

Axel gladly received Eydís's passionate kisses, rapidly increasing in vigour and dexterity against his sensitive lips. Eydís spared little extra time before penetrating his hungry mouth with her tongue, gently stroking his palate and squeezing his body tighter as it flinched in her grasp. Her hand drifted over to the back of Axel's head, firmly holding it against her mouth to prevent any hindrances that his attempted flailing could cause.

His body weight rapidly began leaving him. His head and pelvis grew more sensitive to their touches as his torso became mildly numb. Eydís intensified the loving strokes against Axel's palate, hurling an overwhelming ecstasy through his entire body. Without thinking, Axel's hips bucked forwards and backwards within their restrains, realisation only sinking in upon barely hearing Seleen's appreciative giggling.

Minutes passed before Eydís gently pulled Axel's head back, giving him a patient moment to let him regain composure from his frantic shivering. He stared back with joy, catching note of the bright purple glint in her cyan eyes.

"Master, it greatly pleases me to see and feel you enjoy my affection this much. Is there anything else you'd like me to do for you?"

"Y-Yes...I want something more..." stuttered Axel, still slowly regaining his breath. "P-Please take my shirt off...along with my trousers...! I can't help myself. You've sparked it again. I...I might actually need more than just my flesh against you...."

"Thank you for your honesty, Master. I know exactly what techniques would suit you best in this moment. Please relax your body and allow me to take full control. I recommend preparing yourself mentally as well, as you'll likely feel pleasure far stronger than you've felt before."

After loosening the grip of her tendrils just a little, Eydís slid her hands down to Axel's barricaded crotch. The tight buttons holding his trousers together quickly and effortlessly came undone under Eydís's finesse, with two of her tendrils helping to slide them down immediately after. His underpants were caught within his falling trousers, letting his erection spring to life.

With his shirt already half lifted, Eydís shuffled it further up with her tendrils, tight grip firmly wrapping Axel's body. As it condensed near his neck, Eydís lifted his shirt through his arms with her careful and coordinated hands, gently throwing it to one side.

Axel shivered in excitement. His entire body was firmly pressed against Eydís's warm metallic structure, securely locked in place as her hand lovingly held his head. Axel couldn't gather the words. He wrapped his arms around her neck, lost in her shimmering eyes as his boots began barely touching the ground. Eydís was suspending him slightly, letting his weight further press against her immoveable body.

"Master, please relax yourself as I take full control..." Eydís instructed, before pressing a soft kiss against his lips. "I predict a likelihood beyond eighty-five percent that your next orgasm shall be the strongest you've experienced thus far."

Keeping an arm around Axel's torso, Eydís spread her tendrils to cover more of his body, from the shoulders to the thighs. Their ends gently pulled at the front of his hips, perfectly repositioning him to press the end of his cock against her soft and wet entrance. The mild vibrations tickled his glans, further strengthening his erection.

Axel mouthed a few words of gratitude before feeling his entire length be shoved deep inside Eydís. He bellowed out a quivering moan in shock as her tight entrance lovingly clasped him, catching notice of Eydís's eyes turning lilac as her mouth was held slightly agape.

Immediately after his initial shock, her entrance gripped down a tad harder as her insides loosened up. His shaft and glans were reunited with that wet velvety sensation that caressed his yearning skin, gently stroking his length up and down with slight twisting motions. Her tendrils retained their adamant grip on his thighs. Axel would never muster the strength to move even an inch away.

"Oh...oh shit...this feels i-incredible!" Clearly Eydís already saw it in his face, but Axel couldn't resist the expression. The divine massaging down below goaded stronger and rhythmic breaths from Axel, at least as much as possible under the constriction. For some reason, he thought he overheard excited giggling from Seleen.