Entombed Remnant Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seleen remained clung onto Axel's body, eventually falling asleep against his warmth. Though she still secretly wanted more time alone with him, deep down she appreciated the company of Eydís and Nilda. Hearing her friend at her happiest was a feeling she hadn't considered enjoying until now.

Nilda smiled across the table as she remained upon her armchair, taking another heartfelt moment to admire Axel and Eydís. She hadn't overlooked the setting of the sun. Her lips trembled, seeking the correct words to break the silence with.

"Hey um...thank you, by the way. Even if we only chatted, you've been such great company! Really glad I stuck around long enough to meet you both!"

"Honestly? Thank you too!" Axel responded, barely tired thanks to the sugar rush from those biscuits. "It's kinda strange that there's so much about that village you're not able to tell me about, but if the village people need their secrets kept, it's understandable."

"Yeah, pretty much that I guess. There's even stuff I don't know about. Guess my curiosity did eventually lead to the mess I'm in today. Ah well...more importantly, we should focus on now! I did keep you here for a while and it's probably not idea for you to find your van at night. My home ain't that tidy and there's only one bed, but you're both more than welcome to spend the night here if you wish! I can sleep elsewhere if you really prefer. Seleen seems comfy enough, so I could perhaps find somewhere."

"Ah, thanks again! Yeah, we're no longer in as much of a rush to get back, so if anything I'd much rather stay here the night! You don't have any objections, right Eydís?"

"No master, none at all." Eydís stated, staring directly at Nilda with various eye hues. "Though Nilda appears to be hiding something. She has been very restless and excited since we sat down, as if constantly yearning for sexual release. It appears that she is wants to make a request, but is held back by fear of disturbing or troubling us."

"W-W-Wait! Th-That's not...!" Nilda panicked. Her façade had always been paper thin. Seeing Axel and Eydís stare into her with judgemental and intrigued eyes halted her words. She took in a deep breath to prepare her confession. "Okay, I get it, you're used to your policy of transparency and comfort between each other. Very well...as you know I'm quite obsessed with crafting gadgets, especially ones that bring me great pleasure. I've...I've been hoping a man would visit...willing to let me experiment my toys on them...."

"Oh, you...wait, you have toys for men too?" Axel reacted, confused yet curious.

"Absolutely! In case a lustful and friendly male came along, willing to live their life with me...I'd want to be ready to overload them with the ultimate pleasure, each and every day! That's why...." Nilda clutched her hands together, fearing her request could taste bitter rejection. "That why I want you to help me out, Axel! I know I can't keep you here, that wouldn't be right...but tonight, can I please use some of my toys on you? I need to experiment so that I can get accurate feedback. It'll help greatly in perfecting my future crafts and upgrades!"

"Err, I...." Axel froze, uncertain on how to respond. Eydís wasn't intervening. No doubt she'd simply encourage him. He couldn't even bring himself to check Eydís's facial expression, as Nilda's shining eyes were staring into him with hope and desire. With a deep breath.... "Okay Nilda, I accept! Give those toys as go! Well, as long as...you stay with me, Eydís...."

"Oh, I will Master." Eydís stated. "I will be watching your interaction with Nilda very closely, not only for your safety, but for any potential lessons I could learn based on your sexual preferences and what contraptions arouse you the most. Nilda, should any of your devices portray notably high standards, I might work with you to incorporate the technologies into my body."

Nilda cheered and shouted, loudly and ecstatically. She skipped over to her nearest doorway, requesting Axel and Eydís to follow upstairs to her bedroom above. As all three of them got going, Seleen let out a fatigued groan.

"Another example of why Nilda should invest in more earplugs...." muttered Seleen, provoking Axel to turn round in confusion. "I say this out of lethargy, not jealously. Enjoy yourself, dear!"

Axel smiled and nodded before wishing her goodnight. He trailed up the dark and uneven stairway, finding a messy bedroom with countless scattered gadgets and tools, a hastily placed thin blanket on the somewhat large bed, and the sound of Nilda rummaging through various things in a nearby room. Eydís gently approached Axel, locking eyesight again.

"Let us get you prepared, Master. Nilda is currently changing her clothes to be more appealing to you." Eydís lifted Axel's shirt and undid his trousers, swiftly with perfect finesse. She took his hand and placed him upon the soft bed, removing his boots soon after. She stood two metres to the side, hands held at her front. "I will look over you closely and will ensure that no harm can reach you. Please take in as much pleasure as you possibly can, Master."

Axel was at a loss for words. He gazed at the loving automaton beside him who was already lovingly staring back. Before any thoughts crossed his lips, he faintly heard the soft footsteps upon the stone floor nearby.

Nilda entered, her attire completely anew. Two translucent black tights rose up to her thighs, smooth as finest silk. Two gloves of similar fabric stretched out past her elbows. From her collar to above her hips, a loose and transparent black dress lightly covered her body's supple skin. Her gentle wings were free to flutter, along with her luscious hair. Her pussy down below had been left completely uncovered, already shining wet.

"Hehe...you seem to love what you see, Axel!" Nilda playfully commented. "Can clearly tell by that boner of yours rapidly increasing in size! Great to know I'm truly still as refined as I was years ago!"

She playfully trailed over to the side of the bed, Axel caught in shock by how he overlooked his now-rigid length down below. Nilda's scent felt notably stronger this time round, an oddly pleasing charcoal fragrance that lured his attention to her curvaceous structure while she crouched down. Under the bed, she began rummaging, an exhilarated look upon her gleaming face.

"Ah, found it! My test ready box! I'll pick out a bunch, there's a lot here so I probably can't try 'em all out yet, but I'll- wait, is this...?" Greater rummaging rumbled under the bed, before an odd box with an antenna and radar screen was taken out. "Ah, so THIS is where I put it! Does it still...?"

A few button taps and strange internal clicks followed. Nilda raised her eyebrows before looking up at Eydís, who appeared mildly perplexed. She was staring at the other side of the bedroom, placing a metallic hand in front of her chest. Three faint lights were visible on the device's screen.

"Ahh, s-sorry! Got distracted!" panicked Nilda, pulling the box out further and leaping in front of Axel with a gadget in hand. Her toy was roughly 25cm long, coated in a soft fabric beyond the handle and extending out with two spokes that curved round slightly, ready to wrap around the stiff cock that already greeted her. She gently began running her silken hands up and down Axel's thighs, occasionally stroking the area surrounding his ballsack. "Now, you relax! I'm going to experiment on your lovely erection quite a bit, while taking many mental notes. I'll try not to get too carried away!"

The stroker lowered down upon the glans of Axel's cock, giving it a nice slow stroke down to the shaft with moderate grip strength. Axel gulped as a vibrant wave of pleasure flowed through his body. Nilda leaned against his leg, letting her soft body and clothing slowly caress it while keeping it pinned down. She very gently and slowly raised and lowered the stroker in rhythm, staring intently at the subtle reactions of Axel's cock and the unconcealed reactions creeping up on his face. Nilda giggled in excitement, pushing a couple of buttons of the handle to adjust the grip strength.

Up and down she stroked, loose and soft touches wrapping Axel's length. Nilda gazed upon the calm and collected expression Axel could barely hold onto. She smirked, pressing a similar button. Suddenly the claw gripped him stronger, still with its velvety touch, though now with a familiar firmness to the grip. Axel's hands impulsively clutched onto the blanket beneath, his waves of pleasure pulsing through him stronger. This was beginning to feel like quite a tease, much more so than what Seleen or Eydís would put him through.

He looked down at Nilda, who stared lovingly into him with glistening amber eyes. She seemed to smirk a little harder whenever a pulse of pleasure had visibly rushed through his body and face. A giggle ensued, before pressing another button. Gentle vibrations initiated in her stroker, as it continued its pleasing rhythm.

Axel couldn't resist letting out a few moans. The pleasure this device provided was strong, progressively so as Nilda appeared to be fine tuning her rhythm. Over a minute passed. Nilda pressed the vibration button again, sending stronger tremors through Axel's thirsting cock. Wasn't long before she adjusted the vibrating patterns, between varying waves, quick pulses, unpredictable fluctuations, and repeated rising intensities. Each mode switched every thirty seconds, by Nilda's command, observing the reactions of his face and cock while mentally noting the varying differences.

"What do you think, Axel?" queried Nilda. "Seems like you're thoroughly enjoying this, which I simply adore! I want to hear you say it...tell me what you really think...!"

"I...sh-shit...I l-love it! It feels incredible! I...c-can't guarantee I can l-last long under this pleasure...."

"Oh, don't you worry! I have this all under control! Just as well, since we have plenty more to experiment with!"

Nilda kept her toy's varying rhythms going, letting out gentle moans of her own. Axel glanced over to Eydís, whose eyes were shining a gentle lilac as her face showed unsubtle hints of admiration and appreciation. Without warning, Nilda lifted the stroker all the way up, releasing Axel from its grip.

"Time for the next experiment!" Nilda gleefully stated. She reached over to the box on the floor, pouring plenty of lubricant from a nearby bottle onto something she found. She squeezed a large quantity of said lube upon Axel's desperate erection, before revealing her next gadget. "These may or may not get more intense from now on. We'll have to wait and see!"

A brightly coloured, long gadget sat in her hand. Atop the end, a translucent tube only ten centimetres long awaited, dripping with thick transparent liquid. The inside had an odd texture, with many small spokes awaiting in a spiral formation. Without warning, Nilda placed the tube atop Axel's length, gently pushing it down until it hugged his glans. The feeling was a tight one, with every side of his cock being stroked with soft yet distinct edges.

Axel gasped, the intensity almost reversing his rest in an instant. Nilda could only squeal in delight, admiring him in awe as the stroker lowered to caress his shaft. Uncontainable moans radiated from Axel as he tightly clutched the blanket again, amplified once Nilda soon picked up a familiar rhythm. His length sustained its rigidity without remorse, gladly absorbing every ounce of pleasure from the swirling tornado of bliss that traversed up and down.

His body stretched out impulsively, as he attempted to pace his moans a little more. He already wasn't far from busting his load, but couldn't stand the thought of disappointing both Nilda and himself. It appeared to sustain him better at first, though looking down to see the shiny eyed lesser succubus gently lick her lips in admiration wasn't helping. Only now did he realise she'd been gently upping the pace.

"Hehehe, y'know the best thing about the design of these gadgets?" asked Nilda, almost tauntingly. "Having the stroker right on the end adds an extra feeling of certainty and firmness in the motion. Most cocks in this situation crave a particular sense of obedience, while a loving texture like this pampers them to the extreme! That's the intent at least. Seems to be going very well so far!"

"Hnngg, I...I l-love this...b-but...it's t-too much, Nilda!" cried Axel, as his cock began twitching. "It works...a l-little too well...I just...c-can't take much more without...without...."

"Aahhh, no need to worry! Even before my so-called curse, I had a knack for keeping cocks under my control! That talent has only grown since! Besides, there's still a feature we need to test!" With a click of a button, violent vibrations coursed their way through the blissful tornado around Axel's delicate erection. "I'll pamper this cock of yours with as much pleasure as it can handle!"

Axel's body predictably flinched under the surge of bliss through it. Nilda reduced the pacing, rising the stroker up and down all the way with gradually increasing momentum. Axel laid back, paralysed with ecstasy, moaning away into the night. Aroused giggles could faintly be heard from Nilda, only serving to fuel the rampaging ecstasy within her human toy.

Nearly a minute passed, as Axel rode his powerful edge, cock twitching violently in the grasp of the loving stroker. Nilda popped it off unexpectedly, giggling at the shaking glistening cock in front of her.

"Hehe...we'll let you rest up for a bit! Told ya I have a knack for this! Probably going to be a wild night for you and your delicious cock!" Axel could barely let out a murmur under her words. His train of thought was fading, lost in the comforting realm that Nilda was providing. Barely half a minute passed, before he heard the sounds of rummaging through that loaded box of hers.... "You seem to love those crazy vibrations, Axel! This next gadget...I wonder if your mind can cope...."

From beneath the bed, Nilda had retrieved a strange dark grey cylinder, larger than Axel's raging cock. From a thin zigzagged gap on the side, the contraption opened up, greeting Axel's erection with a comfy interior. Nilda closed it, locking Axel's entire length within and hugging it tightly with its soft cushioned walls. Nilda flared a look of pure lust and excitement in her eyes and lips, overwhelmed by anticipation as she gently pressed the button.

Strong vibrations struck through with moderate intensity. The walls of the comfy contraption gently squeezed in varying places, seeming to form a rising pattern. At the tip of his cock, far stronger vibrations greeted him, as if light parts of the toy were vigorously tapping his glans at incredible speeds. Nilda gently opened up a hatch on the other side of her gadget, unveiling a silken sheet to cover and caress Axel's testicles. Any slight movement would only further please him, as Axel immediately knew through the uncontainable flinching this contraption was forcing through him.

Nilda pressed one last button. She leaned in with her face close to the enclosed cock, massaging Axel's thighs and hips all over using her silky gloves. His eyes locked with hers, as the tremors around his cock rapidly picked up the pacing. Overwhelmed by the tender feeling of her soft hands along his thighs, the mesmerising sight of Nilda's beautiful awestruck face, and the lightning strike of ecstasy that assaulted his energised rod, Axel bellowed out a near-deafening orgasm as masses of cum erupted from the gap atop the contraption.

Watching the warm semen launch hard and scattering far as Axel slammed his hands against the bed, Nilda squealed with joy and wonder, evidently not having seen such a burst of cum in many years. Her gentle moans were cut short upon noticing a splash of semen against her upper lip, not that much of her could be heard under Axel's continuous roaring orgasm. Quickly she licked her lips clean, followed by other warm splatters upon her shoulders and hair. Her breathing grew quick, her vision sharp and focused. Without a word, she deactivated the contraption and quickly removed it, throwing it to the ground while taking Axel's entire semen-drenched cock into her mouth.

The aftershocks of his orgasm continued. Nilda's mouth and throat were soaking wet, yet rough in their touch. As her tight airway caressed his tip with strangely pleasurable though mild friction, her textured tongue scrubbed his erection clean, occasionally swiping at his base to catch any loose samples. She soon began pumping his cock upwards, licking hard upon and under his foreskin. Despite the slight discomfort, Axel's body trembled under more pleasure, bringing forth a few extra bursts of semen for the lesser succubus to feast upon.

Both rested upon the bed, panting heavily. Nilda's face happily relaxed itself upon the limp erection she's been sucking on, impulsively giving the balls a tender lick on occasion. She arose after a minute, staring upon the handsome face of the cum machine in front of her. Feeling a fragment of her conscious slip away, she refocused. There was still more to be done!

"Ahh...hehe...n-next...experiment!!" she slurred, still not over the sweet ecstasy as she reached under the bed yet again. Axel looked round in confusion, trying to clear his throat. Nilda retrieved two gadgets, a dark one with a twenty centimetre bulgy extrusion on one end with an odd ring shape on the other, alongside a long silver gadget, armed with a long metal spoke holding a small piece of fluff. "Now, this shouldn't hurt, though it might feel odd...."

"Wait, what are you-?" Axel panicked mildly, before feeling a jolt of static press against his taint. His whole body felt numb momentarily, before feeling strangely refreshed...alongside feeling Nilda's soft hand stroking his rigid erection. Somehow it didn't feel dull or painful. Nilda could tell through his eyes that her gentle stroking was heavenly, as if he still hadn't ejaculated yet. "We're...we're still going...? I thought that would have been the final experiment!"

"Hehehe, course not! Still got plenty of things to try out! So long as that gadget can restore you without issue, I'll keep experimenting, Eydís will keep observing and learning, and you will remain in a realm of true bliss!" Nilda reached out for the bottle of lubricant, covering the length of her new toy. Upon seeing it closer, between the extrusion and ring were a line of small spokes. Were they meant to press against his taint? Axel found it hard to comprehend why she'd got out this toy for him.... "Hehe, it's time, Axel! Time for us to stop neglecting that precious butthole of yours! I'm sure you've been desperate for this from the start!"

"Um, actually...I've never done any butt-play. Honestly I don't know if I'd enjoy this...."

"Wait...no way...." Nilda reacted, mildly offended. "You really haven't explored your butt yet? But you're a man! You've gotta take good care of your prostate!" Nilda leaned in, raising up Axel's legs over her shoulders. "Relax, okay? I'm starting you off with the best of toys so this may overwhelm you, b-but you'll love it! Honestly!"

Putting his faith in Nilda, along with Eydís you continued to observe, Axel took a deep breath and relaxed. A warm wet surface greeted his anal entrance, softly yet firmly. One by one, each of the bulges made way inside of him. His entrance widened and contracted at the will of Nilda's toy, yet somehow welcomed it. The smooth sensation across his sensitive skin overruled any notable sense of discomfort. Before he knew it, the tip of the toy touched a sweet spot behind his penis. Nilda smiled upon him, seemingly proud. As he gazed up at her, something grabbed hold of his shaft.

That ring on the toy was wrapped tightly around the base of his cock. The rest of his erection felt extra sensitive to the sweet and delicate touches from Nilda's hand. As she continuously caressed his enlarged erection, she rested his legs back upon the blanket, bringing his torso up with her other hand. He sat up, sharing a mesmerising stare with Nilda who kept gently massaging his length, until gradually shifting her hand's positioning to under his butt.