Entombed Remnant Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seleen, what is happening with this friend of yours?" Eydís asked, in a genuinely curious tone. "Something doesn't seem correct about her. Is she lacking in intellect by any chance?"

"Nilda isn't idiotic. She's often unwise, however. Let's just say her mind has skewed priorities. Regardless, she hasn't made it easy for us to bypass her home quietly. It'd be best if I spoke to her about this illogical mess she's made. If all goes well, she's less likely to hear you and search for you."

All three approached the front door, Seleen taking a lead by a few metres. Upon closer inspection, those metal scraps nearly coated the ground. Eydís evidently wasn't agile enough to weave through the gaps of such trash, rendering any attempt at stealth a farce.

"OII! NILDA!!" Seleen yelled, banging hard on the rusted door. She'd moved up close to cover the sight of the other two, should the door swing open in response. Distant muffled crashes echoed out from inside the home, followed by loud footsteps and hurried verbal responses, seemingly in Spanish.

Her front door opened, seemingly lighter than it looked. The voice emanating from within sounded playful and choppy, filled with the joy of seeing a friend once more. All Axel could gather was the exchange of names, given the language barrier.

Seleen wasn't mirroring the joy. Pointing in the rubble's direction while leaning into the home, her anger and distress against Nilda was genuine. Sadder, apologetic sentences followed in response, cut short by Nilda's default energy springing back to life. Seleen was being pushed back a little, as the girl desperately wanted to rush outside her home without an apparent reason.

Out squeezed a girl with lightly tanned skin, fiery orange hair down below the shoulders, and a lack of clothing besides boots, thick black panties, exposed ample chest, and a pair of thick leather gloves over her hands. What caught their attention more however, were the small red horns protruding out her head, crimson bat shaped wings gently fluttering behind her, and a thin tail with a small heart on the tip.

"U-Un hombre! Un autómata!" she squealed in delight. All the joy in her gleeful yellow eyes rapidly diminished once Eydís's right arm began reading its lethal photon cannon.

"Dangerous looking creature has confronted us. I will dispatch of the threat immediately." Eydís's photon cannon fixated itself on Nilda, aiming directly at her body as the holographic symbols began rapidly spinning around it. With a scream of terror, Nilda darted back indoors, the eerie humming of the weapon's charge not backing down. Seleen slithered towards Eydís, blocking the path to Nilda.

"Eydís, what the fuck are you doing? She's harmless!" yelled Seleen, desperately trying to mask her fear of being caught in the crossfire.

"Target is a demonic entity. They will always be out to inflict trouble in some form. Part of my ongoing duty is to dispatch of such threats. Master, you'll need to stay upon me for your own protection. Seleen, remove yourself from my path." Without hesitation, Eydís grabbed Seleen with her free hand, tossing her a few metres aside. She grabbed hold of Axel's arm which remained clung to her, firmly sealing any chance of separation.

Eydís stormed in with crimson eyes and heavy footsteps. Countless tools and loose metal parts were scattered about, leaving just enough space for the dusty chairs and tables. Nilda had fled to the doorway across the room, light metallic crashing exposing her location.

"Wait, Eydís! Are you sure about this? She seems so innocent!" Axel panicked, making a few feeble attempts to pull her back.

"Master, we cannot take our chances. Demonic entities still remain. To protect people like you, such demons must be disposed of."

Eydís stormed forward, with no regard for the loose scraps beneath her. She stepped into a dimly lit room that had all the assets of a living room, one welcoming to visitors. Some odd looking contraptions and machines were piled off to the sides, many with long cylindrical objects attached to them.

Nilda was nowhere to be seen. Eydís pointed near a pile of scrap among the far rocky wall, before blasting a lethal shot from her photon cannon. Metallic shards ricocheted off surfaces, which Eydís was quick to shelter Axel from. Her weapon began charging for another blast, just in case.

Axel's mind had collapsed. Anything he said would probably result in a predictable denial. He realised how part of his reasoning was merely out of kindness, not logic. Perhaps he could delay Eydís's next attack to bide time for Nilda, though Eydís wouldn't let this go easily if Nilda escaped.

"Wait! Please stop! I beg of you!" cried the familiar voice. Nilda emerged from her hiding spot near the rubble, miraculously unscathed. She crept forward and lowered herself to her knees, hands shaking in front of her. "I mean you no harm, I swear! I was plagued by a demonic curse years ago. It merely alters my form and...well, point is I'm harmless and want no harm of you. Please believe me!"

"Eydís, analyse her honesty!" Axel requested, borderline demanding. "Your insightfulness can see through a demon's deceptions, right? Please use it to its fullest extent!" A brief silence ensued, before Eydís made a demand for Nilda.

"Hold still. Do not avert my gaze."

Nilda complied without protest. Fear held her in place, her eyes almost shedding a tear as her body trembled. Though Axel couldn't quite see it, Eydís was clearly cycling through various visionary functions. Moments passed before her photon cannon retracted.

"Analysis complete. High levels of fear, stress and libido detected. Absence of ill-intent or ability to be notably threatening detected. Condition of demonic traits remains unanswered. Regardless, Master appears to be safe."

"G-Good to hear..." sighed Axel. "Could you please let me stand now? Your grip is still needlessly tight...."

Eydís gently let go of his arm, allowing Axel to do as requested before she gently wrapped her hand around his arm, seemingly a bit insecure still. Nilda sighed heavily in relief, not initially realising that Seleen had come crashing into the room in hopes of her safety.

"Nilda! Are you okay?" Seleen yelled, hardly capable of thinking straight. She gazed upon Nilda who no longer appeared under threat. Seleen still clutched her fist in fear and anger. "Eydís, what was all that about? Did I not make it clear enough? Nilda isn't a threat! She's just...well, she's not someone you should so blindly try to murder! I'd have told you so otherwise!"

"Hey, Seleen...please...." mumbled Nilda, a bothered tone lacing her voice as she gently arose, brushing off any loose dirt that coated her. "It was probably just a shock to her. There's a reason I never show my demonic features to those far from this land. They'd slaughter me with just as little mercy!"

"Forgive me for my impulsive actions, Nilda" Eydís pleaded, as sincerely as her lacking range of expressions could. "I've been hard coded to believe that all demonic entities are malicious, as such creatures would easily clash with the safety of my Master. I'm re-evaluating this mentality, due to seeing no spiteful or mischievous intent from you. I've never met a demonic entity where these traits can be hidden to me, even the most deceitful."

"I understand, Eydís. People's fears of demons are legitimate after all. Daemonophobia, I believe it's called?" Nilda stood up straight, stretching her body to try relaxing a bit. She ran her hands through her hair, somehow thinking that would help. "Eh, may as well elaborate on things. I'm a lesser succubus. Though I was born human, years ago I fell victim to a nasty curse. I don't possess many additional powers, neither am I much of a threat to people now. Essentially I just have heightened senses and irregular sleeping patterns...as well as, umm...yeah that thing Eydís mentioned....about my libido...."

Nilda gently rubbed the side of her head, shying away a little in embarrassment. She realised how much her sight had focused on both Axel and Eydís, along with how no attempt at denying her lustful nature would work.

"I can tell you're fond of us both, which I appreciate...." Axel spoke, breaking the strange silence. "...though we're really not here to stop and chat. Not sure if Seleen told you, but that trash out there was kinda blocking the way. I'm gradually getting hungrier and I'd like to get back to my van soon. My remaining food supplies are in that."

"Ah, that's no issue! I was about to suggest we settle down with some light drinks and snacks first! I um...still need to relax a bit after, y'know...so why don't we sit down together for a while? Tell me how you both got here! I'm really curious!" Nilda began excitedly making her way past them, presumably to grab said refreshments. She paused momentarily and pointed at Axel. "You're Bri'ish, right?"

"Yeah...and it's rather surprising you noticed honestly...."

"Perfect! I know exactly what to get!"

Nilda scurried over outside the room, with Axel catching sight of Seleen. Her head was rested against her hand, desperately muting her frustration. She shot a familiar judgemental glare to Axel, though less mocking and more irritated.

"You do realise that you could easily spend much of your time here, right?" Seleen remarked. Axel merely hummed in thought, struggling to account for any serious connotations in her words.

"It does seem like I'm missing something, if your expression is anything to go by. Remember that I'm curious though. Two days ago I was introduced to an entire new world. Is Nilda actually a threat to me or are you simply a bit weary of her antics?"

"When you state it in such a way, it's difficult to determine..." sighed Seleen. She glared to the side, realising how futile it'd be to argue further. "At the very least, you'll be the one to embrace whatever consequences may meet you later!"

"Very well! I'm sure Eydís would also like to sit down and chat with her." Turning to check Eydís's response, he saw her nod gently in firm approval. They both wasted no time in taking a seat on the slightly torn sofa, wide enough for three adults.

"Master, please allow me to sit to the right of you while holding your hand. This setup will act as a precaution that I would rather partake in." Eydís held out her left hand as she gently sat down beside Axel, the two of them resting comfortably on the sofa.

It took Axel a moment to figure out why such a request felt necessary to her. Then he realised...she probably didn't trust Nilda fully yet. Her photon cannon would be her most practical weapon when sat down. With her left hand locked firmly with Axel's right hand, Eydís's right hand needed to be free. Since his mind was overtaken with that thought, he mindlessly sat down in the middle, leaving an empty space to his left. Seleen hadn't moved, though she was still returning the stare.

"Hey Seleen...y-you can sit next to me if you like...." Axel offered, unsure on how she'd take it. For reasons he struggled to comprehend, he was taking a legitimate liking to her. As such, the idea of him lying down to occupy the free space as well hadn't crossed his mind. "Seeing you stood there doesn't feel right...I'd much rather you relax next to me! That is, um, assuming lamias can sit down on sofas...."

Seleen made a deliberately feeble attempt at covering her giggles with her hand. An oddly warm get familiarly prideful smirk struck her face, as she slowly slithered over.

"My my...how flattering! Of course, I'll gladly take your kind offer, Axel!" Seleen gently stroked Axel's head with her tender fingers, slithering behind him as she made her way round the front. Most of her body remained wrapped around the sofa, with her human torso rested relatively comfortably atop it. She leaned against Axel, with little attempt to mask any subtlety.

Barely half an additional minute passed. Firm treading of footsteps and gentle rattling of cups and plates on a tray steadily approached. Nilda joyfully walked up to them with a large tray filled with various biscuits, four large teacups, and a few hardened cakes, all towered by a huge teapot emitting gentle mist. She gently rested it upon the low table in front, revealing said table to be evidently slanted a little.

She excitedly began filling each teacup, before jumping onto an armchair on the opposite side to her guests. Her fear from earlier seemed to have vanished entirely, replaced with the joy of interacting with her strange visitors.

"So, you're names are Axel and Eydís, right? Such nice names! How did you both end up h-" queried Nilda, cut short by the sight of Eydís taking Axel's cup and taking a slight sip. "Ah, wait...I forgot to ask if Eydís would want tea. But that one is Axel's, why are you...?"

"Analysis complete." declared Eydís. "No harmful substances detected in this drink, though the temperature is currently too high for safe consumption. Wait for approximately eight minutes. Nilda, as for your question, I will not be able to consume much more, as I already contain sufficient amounts of liquid. Any more may cause harm. Master can have the drink that was intended for me."

"Ahhh...I see, th-that's fine!" Nilda was lost in astonishment. She evidently appeared fascinated by Eydís, somehow giving similar glances to Axel. He'd soon discover that his tea tasted rather mild and watery, a direct cause of Nilda clearly not thinking straight. "So um...how did you two...y'know, find me...? You didn't follow me by chance, did you? Visitors from beyond these desert lands shouldn't really be possible!"

"Eydís is actually very local, if anything." Axel replied. "I recently went on my own personal archaeology mission. I've always had a knack for being a bit reckless, though I figured that might be useful. Somehow, it paid off far more than I could have expected! I was lucky enough to discover the remains of a forgotten empire. Eydís had been in slumber for eons, and she somehow considers me a worthy master!"

"Master, stop doubting yourself." Eydís intervened, tightening her grip on Axel's hand. Your kindness and consideration is strong and reliable, alongside your strong will to further the purpose of yourself and others wherever possible. I will stay by your side and care for you for however long you desire to keep me."

"Aww, what an oddly beautiful couple! You're getting Seleen jealous!" Nilda remarked, flinching at the sight of Seleen's irritated glare. "It's um, both surprising and not surprising that you're not her creator, Axel. I thought you created Eydís until you mentioned her slumber. To be honest, I'm familiar with how tough it can be to create an automaton! I keep a half finished shell of a robot somewhere nearby. Tried using him for um...well, he's rather lifeless, so there's no use for him at all! Eydís looks like the stuff of dreams to a gadgeteer like me!"

"Nilda, are you really that keen to discard failed automaton related projects? As an automaton myself, it's rather discomforting to hear you speak of certain elements."

"Ah, n-nothing like that! I can't come close to creating a proper automaton! Best I've done is to apply a lifeless metal face and body to a gadget, pretty much. In case you were curious about that van and all the stuff I have here, I take occasional visits to the nearest cities. I have to wrap my body in coats and pretend I'm plagued with weird hypothermia issues. Best done during winter, obviously. Since this is the only place where I can live without everyone freaking out, I keep myself occupied with gadgets and contraptions! There're plenty of textbooks to guide me through it these days!"

"Understandable. It's also good to see you act much more like a human than a demon, especially a human that specifically goes to such extents in hopes of staying healthy. Master is certainly making progress to such a mentality. I believe he'll reach a similar stage within the near future."

"Ah, wait, d-does Axel make gadgets and machinery as well? What's he into making?"

Though confirmation hadn't shown its smug face, Axel had already figured it out. Nilda seemed kind and respectful enough to keep her main hobbies to herself, though it was hardly a subtlety to him, let alone Eydís.

"Nilda, just admit it!" Axel encouraged. Nilda gave a half-convincing look of confusion. "Little you could say would convince me that you're not an incredibly lustful girl with an obsession with making sex toys. Even if you could trick me, Eydís has probably already read though you, clear as day. Either way, Eydís would probably encourage you to indulge in your lustful side for your own sake, much like how she does with me. No need to keep it a secret to us!"

"Ah...f-fine, you got me there!" Nilda briefly looked off to the side, playfully disheartened. "Yeah, ever since I transformed, my sex drive never seems to fade. Given that it also fuels my creativity...you get the idea. Though um...how exactly does she 'encourage' you to be lustful with yourself?"

"Literally by trying to arouse me whenever I get slightly horny, then eagerly having sex with me. She was intentionally built to be able to provide mind blowing sensations, and is dedicated to furthering such abilities however possible! I can't deny it, I love her! I never want her to leave my side!"

"Aaahh, th-this is s-so beautiful!" Nilda's boots were up on her chair, as she curled up with her hands on her cheeks, admiring the couple sat in front of her. "Wait, by any chance...could those strange echoes I heard earlier have been from you, Axel? It was hard to hear them over the noise from my work tools."

"That'd...be me, yeah....Those orgasms were mainly mine, though were caused by either Eydís or Seleen, or even both!" Axel wrapped an arm around Seleen's soft body, pulling her in a little closer. "Probably no surprise to you that Seleen also seduced me, though either way, I can't thank her or Eydís enough for the joy they've given me!"

Seleen's cheeks reddened a little, making a feeble attempt to look away in embarrassment. Nilda noticed, though saw no justification in her feeling discomforted. She glared back at Axel, the lesser succubus filling up with barely containable joy for all three of them cuddled up together.

"Axel...thank you for stopping by! Seeing all three of you together like this fills me with much delight and hope!" Nilda's gaze drifted away again momentarily, trying to work up the courage for something. "I...I understand you've got somewhere you want to be...b-but could you stay for a while longer? I just really want to know more about y-you and Eydís...along with the world outside that I never had a chance to explore! If food's an issue, I can share more of it. If night's an issue, you can sleep here tonight. Please, I-I just don't want this moment to end so soon!"

"....I tried to warn you...." Seleen hissed to Axel, under her breath. "She possesses her own special ways of taking much time from others...."

"Is there a problem with that, Seleen?" Axel retorted, leaning forward to grab a handful of biscuits. "Nilda, I'll gladly stay a night here with you! There's a lot to unpack, so be ready for walls of knowledge about the outside world!"

***

Above the rocky chasms that loomed over Nilda's house, the sun gradually began to slumber beyond the horizon. With the table drained of its refreshments, Nilda and her guests spent countless hours discussing all sorts of intricacies with the world Axel's familiar with, alongside the known details of Eydís and her forgotten empire.

Hearing of how sexually repressed the world remained was a depressing fact, one that Nilda was keen to dissect and explore possibilities of countering. Though Nilda wasn't much closer to building an automaton of her own through the described details that Eydís gave, any nugget of information about her was a treat to her ears.