Entombed Remnant Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a click, Axel gasped, feeling the mass inside him vibrate intensely against his prostate. Another button clicked, strengthening the tremors within him. Something else was different however. The intensity against his prostate strengthened and weakened in rhythmic waves. Without leaving his butt, the mass inside was stretching and shrinking slightly, gracefully massaging his insides while sending extra pulses of excitement through his mighty erection. Nilda was answering such pulses with familiar gentle strokes from her silken glove, stroking in alternate rhythm with the toy.

"Oh...oh fuck...th-this...feels so heavenly...!" panted Axel, back to locking sight with Nilda's shining yellow eyes. "I...I can't believe it...th-thank you...for gifting m-me...this e-experience...!"

"Heh...heheh...great to hear it's working better than expected...! Although...." Nilda looked down at the giant cock below, beginning to tremble. Her strokes were getting mildly out of pace. She slowly glanced over at EydĂ­s, who was idly enjoying the show. "EydĂ­s, I...I'm sorry...s-sucking...th-this c-c-cock won't...be enough...! I need...I need to ride it! This is g-getting unbearable...I must fe-feel i-, ah, I mean...he must feel it to...properly test...."

"Nilda, please do not feel so anxious." EydĂ­s requested. Her soft tone was immediately calming for Nilda. "You clearly want to feel Master's cock inside you for your own selfish reasons, but there is nothing inappropriate about that. I live to ensure people are happy and healthy, with Master being top priority. I would be delighted to see you both maximise your enjoyment. Redirect your request to Master. If he wants you upon him, I want you upon him."

"Do it!" Axel responded, with only minor hesitation. He locked eyes with Nilda again, her body tensing up with greater excitement. "We'd both...greatly enjoy it! W-We want to feel...as much pleasure as p-possible....So fuck me, Nilda! Let's have a great night together!"

Squealing again with exhilaration, Nilda crept closer, pressing her soft body against Axel's. Without hesitating another moment, she held his cock by the base and slid herself upon it, effortlessly taking the entire size and girth within her body.

Within her entrance was a soaking wet lair of tight ribbed walls, seemingly tensing up a little as they lovingly hugged the eager erection that had entered. Her plentiful natural lubricant sent peculiar fiery sensations through Axel's foreskin, before swirling down his cock and around his waist. Though a tad overwhelming at first, he quickly found comfort in the feeling, latching his nails around Nilda's back as they both heavily breathed in, taken aback by the wave of bliss from the initial penetration.

Nilda's scent of sweet charcoal felt far more potent than previous, laced with a flair of exotic cinnamon. Axel's arms fell back onto the bed, still sat partway up. His vision and focus seemed to blur a little, the scent feeling mildly intoxicating as his mind could only sharpen its focus harder on Nilda. She looked down, captured by infatuation as she drooled slightly. Wrapping an arm around Axel, she began rising and lowering her body, repeatedly sliding her entrance across his entire length.

Her rhythmic motions were timed perfectly with the adamant stretching of the toy inside of Axel, lowering herself onto his erection each time the mass with him stretched up to press against his prostate. With every warm stroke came the feeling of several more at once, thanks to the tight hold from her ribbed walls. It wasn't long before she reached down to his butt, pressing a button to initiate faster pulsations from the toy, which Nilda was quick to keep up with.

"Oh sh-shit...oh fuck...OH F-F-FUCK!!" Axel's cock could barely handle any more. Like when EydĂ­s decided it was time for him to cum, the sheer overload of pleasure engulfed his length, throwing his body through an oddly blissful state of paralysis. Already he felt that familiar resonation between his cock and balls. "I can't...k-keep it in...."

Yet seconds kept passing by, with Axel only barely managing to ride his edge. His looked up and down in confusion to the best of his ability, Nilda barely aware as she pounded with unwavering vigour. Was this an added effect of that device that disabled his cooldown state? There was no spare moment to question it, only for Axel to receive and enjoy.

"Hah...hahah...I...I n-need...." panted Nilda, after plenty more continuous motions. Her glistening sweat seemed to amplify her intoxicating scent. "N-No...we need...m-more...we need more!"

Nilda feistily leaned forward harder, reaching in for a deep and impassioned kiss. Her rough tongue was as domineering as EydĂ­s's, and knew exactly where his most sensitive spots were for vigorously scrubbing. She predictably reached down for his butt again, another click of the button flaring up the tempo yet again.

Axel felt the might of intense vibrations against his prostate, pushing his erection forward as it ploughed mightily through Nilda's tightly ribbed insides, all at over two thrusts per second. All while the lesser succubus atop him graced his mouth with empowering rushes of ecstasy, further fuelled by a natural perfume that slowly melted his mind away.

Little more time passed before Nilda bellowed out deafening orgasms into Axel's mouth, soon parting lips to shout them out across the house. With only a brief break in rhythm, she soon returned to her vigorous pounding upon Axel's cock, locking eyes as their foreheads pressed against each other's. Her orgasms didn't stop. Her thunderous moans kept roaring out with every rapid breath, her pussy repeatedly tensing up much more.

Even with the peculiar block from his orgasm, Axel felt himself rapidly reach it, riding a highly intensive edge as he fully submitted to the overwhelming pleasure. It wasn't much longer before he ejaculated yet again, his ear-piercing moans rivalling the might of Nilda's. His whole body tensed up as the orgasm consumed his mind. Even once his entire fresh new load of semen was eventually poured up into Nilda, he still felt the orgasmic bliss course through his length as her pussy squeezed out every drop in could get. Nilda had been smirking and drooling the entire time, enchanted with the body beneath her.

Eventually, fatigue took its turn. For Axel. Nilda kept her unwavering strength and stamina, as Axel's erection slowly began to fade, gradually growing too sensitive to feel comforted.

"Ahhh, N-Nilda...th-that's enough! It's...g-getting uncomfortable...!" grunted Axel, his loud words falling on deaf ears. Nilda kept orgasming atop his cock, unable to process any other thought. "Shit...th-this can't be...N-Nilda! Pl-Please, listen!"

It was no use. Nilda couldn't stop. Her ravenous nature as a lust-incarnate creature had overtaken her. All she knew to do was enthusiastically fuck the cock underneath her, no matter what. Was this it? Axel could hardly think straight himself. All he knew was that his situation was an ill-fated one.

As he laid there in fear, he noticed two metallic arms wrap themselves around Nilda from behind. EydĂ­s effortlessly yanked Nilda off of him, dumping her upon the bed on a far corner from Axel. EydĂ­s was quick to press the button on the butt toy, ceasing the violent vibrations within him. He laid on his back outstretched, rapidly gasping for air while feeling light headed. He saw EydĂ­s gaze down at him with those loving lilac eyes, while hearing Nilda continuously shake and orgasm wildly. It wasn't long before she rolled off the bed and thumped to the stone ground, gradually calming down from her orgasmic trip.

EydĂ­s gently stroked Axel's aching head with her hand. His sharp breathing gradually soothed, taking the golden opportunity to relax without worry. He felt his body grow numb, feeling little more than the calming tranquillity that EydĂ­s was bestowing.

"I see it in your eyes, Master. You want to express how incredible your experience felt, alongside how thankful you are to me for keeping you safe and secure. Please don't expend energy in talking. I'll continue catering to your needs, while ensuring everyone's safety and further comfort. Please, get some well-earned rest."

Axel continued gazing up at her lilac eyes, the sleepiness gradually sinking in already despite the strange orgasmic shaking noises that Nilda was still letting out.

"Thank you, EydĂ­s...." he silently spoke, before drifting off into heavy slumber.