Entombed Remnant Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Interesting...." Seleen commented, her pride overrun by genuine curiosity. "Never would have believed she were capable. You seem to be thoroughly enjoying that, Axel! Would love to see how this plays out...."

Axel's eyes didn't avert the loving gaze of Eydís. He leaned his head forward to plant more kisses against her lips, flinching at the further surge of pleasure running through his cock. Eydís upped the strength of her stroking, leaving no spare trace of skin untouched. Gentle vibrations purred through the tip of his cock before pulsing down his length by the control of her strokes.

Sensing the added pleasure running through Axel, Eydís held his head firmly against her yet again. As much as he moaned, squealed and flailed, Axel remained locked in place, his vocal pleasure recoiling and vibrating back into him. Her massaging never wavered. Eydís caressed his length with gradually increasing intensity, both in grip strength and vibration.

Minutes passed by them before that familiar feeling of resonation occurred within Axel's cock. Eydís however, intervened by clamping her insides hard upon him. As great as the sensation felt, no more than a drop of cum could leave him. Eydís pulled back her lips and stared lovingly into Axel, a mild smirk barely visible. The arm wrapped around his back gently departed, her hand sliding down to reach his thighs.

"Master, your insatiable desire to let loose within my body brings me great joy." remarked Eydís. Axel could only twitch within her grip, lacking the breath or mentality to verbally respond. "As stated before, I am to take full control of your pleasure during this session. I will be doing everything within my capability to ensure your orgasm is the strongest you have experienced thus far.

"You're...you're gonna keep me here for a while...aren't you...?" queried Axel, before flinching at the touch of Eydís's delicate hand against his testicles.

"Absolutely. I will be pumping as much raw pleasure as possible through your body, more than I have ever delivered before. I sincerely hope that your body can withstand the intensity."

Axel shuddered, lost on what to believe. Her proposal was both thrilling yet fearsome. Who could guarantee Eydís knew exactly where to draw the line? She wasn't even certain that he'd actually cope with such an implied overload! On the contrary, he felt so cosy and cared for within Eydís's tight embrace. It was also tough to believe she could actually provide a stronger orgasm for him, yet Axel's reckless curiosity began looming over him again. He was too deep in the affectionate pleasure, as well as too comfortable staring into her shining focused eyes, to hold any motive of backing out!

"Eydís, I really can't thank you enough! Please do whatever you think is best for me! My body is in your full control!" Axel could hear the heavy dice in the distance, rolling for his weighted result. Light shivers sparked down his spine as he awaited his result.

Eydís pressed Axel's lips back upon hers, showing no restraint in her passionate kisses as her other hand perfectly caressed his testicles with incredible delicacy and coverage. Though her insides still held his cock tightly, varying vibrations massaged the very tip of his foreskin as a gentle wave pumped his shaft up and down. Axel's chest began to weigh heavily as he fell completely limp, surrendering to whatever bliss was prepared for him.

After plentiful teasing from down below, Eydís resumed her full stroking, restraining her own speed and strength. Her insides moved up and down to cover his entire length, gradually gripping onto him harder. Though Axel's entire cock remained deep within her, Eydís's tendrils still took pleasure in constricting his waist harder in rhythm with her stroking.

With her firm hold on his cock gradually pumping him faster with gentler touches caressing his tip, Axel trembled heavily under the kiss. It was already too much! A pulse of pre-cum soon began to travel through his erection, halted by Eydís's added tightness intervening. Denied yet again, Axel was left to catch his breath as his lips were merely pressed against Eydís's, who couldn't resist gently kissing him in return. Her hand resumed soft strokes against his hair.

Immediately after his cock relaxed a little, Eydís began pumping it yet again. Her strokes were firm with moderate rapidity, all while adding a strange multi-layered effect upon him. Right after Axel gasped uncontrollably in shock, Eydís pressed his head back against her before inserting her tongue back inside him. Her tickling massages against his palate returned in full force, sending warm shimmering energy through Axel's body.

Not even a minute passed before Axel approached the edge of orgasm yet again. Eydís amped up the strength and speed of her tender stroking, halting once an additional drop of pre-cum began travelling into her. Axel groaned under his breath, Eydís still adamantly kissing him just as passionately.

Eydís retained the strict pattern for several minutes, feeling Axel's shivering and drowned out moaning further intensify within her grip. Her insides alternated to a slower and gentler massage, lightly caressing him with her velvety walls. Minutes continued, with Axel's cock riding a powerful edge. Eydís eventually brought Axel out of their kiss, sensing his urge to express faltering words.

"E-Eydís...p-pl-please...it's too much...l-let me cum! Pl-Please!!"

"As stated prior, I aim to give you the greatest pleasure possible. Sorry Master, but unless you are truly opposed, I will not stop. Please hold on for a while longer as I pleasure you further."

"B-But how mu-, AAAHHH!!" staggered Axel, interrupted by the strengthened pumped on his cock. "How m-much...longer? I...I'm getting s-so desperate...!"

"I cannot tell you. Please try to relax within my embrace until the time comes. I've decided on the perfect moment, but it will feel superior for you without your foresight."

Axel remained pressed against her as his cock was left to be continuously pampered. Eydís gently caressed his length for minutes more, leaving him trapped within a seemingly endless spiral of bliss as the edge of a mighty orgasm loomed against his tip. Eydís held Axel's head against hers, letting him breath as much as his lungs could cope.

Additional minutes passed by. Axel had fallen into a trance as Eydís's lilac eyes sparkled back at him. Two of Eydís's tendrils had readjusted, their tips creeping round to latch onto the frost of his waist. His hips were pulled back as her soft walls stroked his cock, enough to finally feel another pulse resonate in his cock.

"Master, it's time. Please brace yourself. I will not hold back."

Eydís pushed Axel back inside as far as he could go. Her insides stroked his cock all the way down as it entered, providing a measure of extra depth. As Axel yelled with pleasure, his hips were yanked back out, cock stroked hard on the departure. Eydís held a perfect grip upon him, and was slamming him hard inside with rapidly increasing rhythm. Every thrust was assisted by a firm stroke from the inside, acting in the alternate direction.

Axel's body locked up. An overwhelming surge of power was hastily approaching.

Masses of semen rampaged through his cock as Axel could do nothing but yell at the top of his lungs. His frequency and pitch of his moans rose with the upped pace of Eydís's tendrils, only thrusting him into her faster and harder. There was no hope of restraint or control. Axel remained pressed up hard against Eydís as raw pleasure overloaded every muscle of his body.

For nearly a minute, Axel kept yelling with uncontained delight. His vocal responses dwindled into shivers and murmurs as Eydís pumped the last few drops of cum from his aching testicles. Axel fell completely limb in Eydís's tight embrace, twitching relentlessly with sporadic pacing.

"Aahhh...Eydís, tha-that...f-felt s-...aahhh!" stuttered Axel, still reeling over his orgasm. He'd just realised that the tip of his erection was still be stroked very gently. Words were escaping him again. His mind felt fuzzy, while his lungs barely caught enough air. "Y-You...I under...stand...that w-warning too well n-now...!"

"Thank you, Master." Eydís replied softly. "Please don't stress over verbal gratitude too much. I felt how strong your climax was for a human, and can feel how grateful you are for it."

Axel widened a warm smile as he continued gazing into Eydís's shining lilac eyes. After half a minute of relaxing within her grip, erection still being gently stroked with velvety touches, Eydís slowly glanced in Seleen's direction.

"Seleen, please move over here." Eydís requested. Confusion struck Axel, though he held no energy to question it. Seleen didn't verbally respond, though a familiar slither slowly crept up to him. "Assuming it's of your interest, could you please lean against Master from behind and pleasure him further?"

"Ohh...what's this?" Seleen reacted, before speeding up and gently pressing herself against Axel. "Might you be handing my darling back over to me? If so, I'll delightfully spoil him further...."

"You've taught me that Master will be able to soon ejaculate a second time. Since I do not plan to release him from my grip until I bestow maximum pleasure upon him, I will ensure that he feels an additional orgasm as soon as he'd finished recharging. To maximise his pleasure, I'd like you to lean against him from behind and speak enticing words into his ear."

A small gap parted Eydís and Axel, just enough for Eydís to move Seleen's hands over to Axel's sensitive nipples. Another flinch jolted through him uncontrollably, not helped by the Seleen's haughty giggling which soon followed.

"I...I get a s-say in this, r-right...?" queried Axel.

"Of course, Master. That being said, it's clear that you'll proudly take this opportunity. If you want to feel more pleasure, continue to relax as we pamper you further." Eydís's eyes shifted to cyan and green momentarily, seemingly confirming her suspicions.

His body did whatever possible to unwind in the moment, struggling as a large naked pair of breasts pressed hard against his back, followed by a sultry breath approaching his ear.

"Dirty boy...." mocked Seleen, right before wrapping his ear with her moist lips. Her tender fingers began circling his erect nipples as she suckled hard and loud, giggling under her breath as Axel twitched and moaned involuntarily. "Two luscious ladies ready to pamper you...thus all you can think to do is indulge...."

More shuddering and erratic moans ensued from Axel, barely realising that Eydís was gently pumping his cock yet again. Slowly his fully erect cock entered and exited, with her soft interior gladly stroking in reverse rhythm. Though his cock lost part of its sensitivity to pleasure, that familiar bliss was still traversing his length, ensuring it retained its rigid state.

Eydís used a free hand to pull his head back against her, pressing her lips hard against his. Her tongue returned to massaging his palate, with slow yet immodest strokes. As Axel squealed hard under his breath, he felt Eydís's other hand slowly rise up to his neck as is lovingly caressed his chin.

Seleen had already begun wrapping her long tail around Axel's legs, enveloping most of his skin below the knees. Wrapping just enough to not impede the thrusting, her soft scales began shuffling against Axel's skin, casting sharp tingles up his thighs.

Axel's mind and body surrendered fully to the pleasure. It was just as Seleen proclaimed. Both she and Eydís were pouring so much love and bliss into him that his mind had fully blanked out anything else. All his senses were rapidly refreshing to their more refined state, making every sweet sensation all the more empowering. His muscles felt no hint of strength or fortitude. Eydís carried all the power needed to keep him held upright, alongside the stamina to never let her techniques waver.

Barely two minutes passed. Fragments of forgotten energy returned to Axel, only to violently flinch him sporadically once his second climax readied itself behind his thirsting cock.

They'd both noticed. Seleen had already been proudly moaning away, but a slight gasp followed by haughtier giggling made that clear. Eydís took a moment to part their lips, gazing hard into Axel with luminous lilac eyes. For a second, her visage spoke of deep infatuation and delight, before pressing hard into their kiss yet again. The tendrils coating Axel's waist gripped even tighter, right before slamming him even harder into her opening.

Maintaining her reverse rhythmic stroking, her pacing rapidly escalated. It took little time for Axel's entire length to be viciously caressed, twice a second. Eydís's grip remained adamant, with Axel's buttocks repeatedly slamming against the smooth scales of Seleen, still eagerly climbed upon him. After an initial shock, Seleen leaned back in to suckle upon his ear, breathing heavily and joyfully without remorse.

It was already far too much. Axel's body twitched violently under the ecstasy that enslaved him. Another magnitude of semen surged through his cock, as Axel's voice bellowed loudly in his overwhelming orgasm, heavily muffled out by the ferocious kiss upon his mouth. Seleen's sweet voice and nipple massaging knowingly made his conquered body extra sensitive to the overpowering bliss.

Axel's mind was drowning in his own orgasm, losing all sense of thought other than embracing the gift. Eydís sustained her thrusting until Axel became void of physical feeling, nearing a whole minute into his ecstasy trip. Though pain had creeped up, Axel held no desire to stop until he was milked dry. This was obvious to Eydís, who was adamant in fulfilling that exact craving.

Once Eydís slowly stopped her thrusting, leaving Axel's fading erection within her, every kilo of his body weight greeted him. If not for the unwavering strength of Eydís's embrace, Axel would plummet directly into the floor beneath.

Seleen gently moved back, seemingly through a subtle command from Eydís. All that raw power that surged through Axel left him clean out of breath, his voice barely able to mutter a word. Eydís gently stroked his hair with a free hand, assuring him that a rest would be wise.

"Both of you...thank you so much...." Axel eventually spoke. His face beamed a warm smile towards Eydís. "I...I'm going to need you to carry me for a while, Eydís....We should still be on our way, but I'm too scared to place a foot down...."

"Worry not, Master." Eydís reassured, taking on a more quiet voice. "As always, I'll continue catering to your every need. How would you like to be carried?"

"On your back, preferably. I'd imagine that being more comfortable I guess?"

Eydís gladly held him with both her arms, gently retracting her tendrils and folding them back within her. She tried her hardest to move him over to her back, leaving Axel to grab onto her shoulders with the emergency strength that he summoned. As he dangled upon Eydís, he caught sight of Seleen, arms crossed with a judgemental yet amused face.

"My my, your master really is a horny one, isn't he? To think a man could actually exhaust himself to such an extreme." She let out a light sigh, evidently trying to come to terms with her situation. "I can't deny that jealousy still remains inside me. It's fine, however. Accepting the misfortune that I missed my chance for a man like Axel is my burden to bear."

"Well, if it helps, Seleen...." giggled Axel, having grown mildly high from his orgasms. "Know that I'll never take either of you for granted. I'd much rather stay with you both!"

Eydís was holding onto Axel's arms as they wrapped around her from above her shoulders. Axel only caught notice after she tightened her grip, flattered by his compliment. What remained of Axel's energy was spent rubbing his face against the side of Eydís's head.

"Let's be on our way shortly. Master needs to return to his vehicle above." Eydís began taking her carefully coordinated footsteps again, before gently pausing. "Also...thank you Master. Please know that we both greatly appreciate your heartfelt compliments, even if neither of us express such gratitude well enough...."

***

Down they travelled, through the long underground caverns. Large ceilings loomed above them, with midday's eager warmth and light seeping through the cracks. Plenty of rubble from the breakages of surrounding stone had coated the floor beneath, still with smoother and less disturbed surfaces beneath their feet. The path was evidently used on occasion and made more comfortable to traverse, yet all of it felt so barren.

It had been what felt like half an hour, no more. Eydís had been walking slowly and more evenly, easing the fatigue of Axel who remained cuddled upon her. A narrower pathway, closing into a short tunnel a few meters high, greeted the travellers. No danger seemed afoot, yet something was bothering Axel.

"Hey, Seleen...." spoke Axel, having cleared his throat. "You've mentioned there being other people nearby, many of which aren't human. Aren't we likely to encounter some? Feels strange that there's nobody else after hearing you speak of it, especially for that person you mentioned by name. Her name was Nilda, right?"

"Ah yes, I'd best reiterate, perhaps with greater detail." Seleen paused her movement, seemingly unperturbed. "Majority of us live tucked away within a village among the surface. Long ago, it was magically sealed in such a way that hinders perception of it. That way we'd all live in peace. At least...those not banished from there. They probably expected Nilda and I to perish from starvation or solitude, but we've had our ways to make do. As for Nilda...I struggle to actually consider her a friend, though either way, you should stay clear of her."

"Is she another lamia per chance? I can't imagine lamia being friendly over...well, the men they find...."

"It's not entirely that. She just has her own ways of wasting people's time. That and for an extrovert like herself, she'd never leave you alone. Regardless, we'd best stay cl-."

Seleen's eyes suddenly jolted wide open, realising a dreadful detail before groaning in dismay.

"Seleen, what appears to be wrong?" questioned Eydís, her eyes shifting through cyan and emerald to catch onto subtleties.

"Most likely, Nilda would be on alert for the man whose voice echoed through these walls. Though she can't cause harm, Eydís would best remain on alert as well. Her home lies up ahead, so try to keep a low profile."

The serpent led the way through minutes of winding tunnels, all smoothly carved and spacious. They eventually found themselves in a wide open area, with light filtering through the large crack high above.

Far across the vastness was the front and side of a house, etched deep into the rocky walls. A rusted front door stood as the only house-like entity on the ground floor, with a few closed windows on the upper floor, combined with a small balcony at the side. Just to the right of the home was another tunnel, larger and steeper. In front however, laid piles of scrap metal with a crashed van sitting atop rocky rubble. Said van had driven through a newly made tunnel, leaving Axel to sigh in relief after realising the van was never his own.

Seleen however, held no relief. Her head rested in her shaking hands, muttering what sounded like vicious swears in a foreign language. She slowly turned to face Axel and Eydís, desperately trying to regain her posture.

"When I accused her of being a time waster, I was being kind. She really does hold her own ways of being exceptionally irritating at times. Perhaps we can bypass that horrendous trash at least...."

Just as she began to slither forward, the balcony door swung open. Multitudes of scrap metal, bended and torn, launched outside and crashed violently against the pile. Seleen exhaled another sigh of frustration.