Entrapment

Story Info
"Hang on... I've just realized what she said."
751 words
3.88
119k
38

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bi_k
Bi_k
44 Followers

Everybody was out celebrating the end of the conference. As a bit of a loner, I didn't feel like sitting around watching people get drunk while making ass-holes of themselves. I faded away to find a quiet place to have a meal by myself.

I was sitting in an empty bar, waiting for the dinner service to start when an attractive blond woman, around my age, dressed in a smart business suit, entered and sat on a stool near me.

I overheard her asking the barman. "Something strong. Don't care what just make it a double!"

The first drink was sculled as soon as it hit the bar. "Another!"

I don't easily make conversation, the opposite in fact, my long-suffering wife is always telling me I am the most unsocial person she knows.

Totally out of character, I turned to the woman. "Bad day?"

The woman turned to look at where the voice had come from, tears welling up in her blue eyes. Tears flowed down her cheeks while she downed her second glass before heading towards the door without saying a word. I watched as she collapsed in a sobbing mess on a soda seat beside the entrance.

Feeling guilty of my bumbling attempt in conversation, I hand jested the barman for some direction. He shrugged his shoulders with a blank look. The woman was now curled up in a ball, sobbing her heart out.

I walked over placing my hand on her shoulder. "Sorry I'm a bumbling idiot... Can I call someone, or get you something, a cab maybe?"

The woman looked up, her mascara had run and smudged everywhere, her blue eyes glistening behind her tears, the look of vulnerability and innocence of a young girl was looking back at me. My heart went out, I wanted to hold her in my arms and tell her everything would be alright.

On at table beside the sofa was a bottle of hand sanitiser with a box of wipes. I used the wipes to gently clean her face, the tears running down her cheeks helped remove the last of the make-up. I could feel the life returning to her, I could see the gratitude in her eyes.

As the tears subsided, the woman looked into my eyes. "Thankyou!"

"No need for that, it was my bumbling pickup line that started all this."

With a beautiful smile, "Thanks anyway!" as she pushed forward to kiss me. I turned my head; her lips contacted my cheek. I placed my hands on her shoulders, kissing her on the forehead.

She pushed forward again towards my lips with determination, I resisted, "Do you think this is a good idea?" my resolve was broken as the taste of whisky flooded my mouth as her tongue parted my lips.

The bar only a block to my hotel. This wasn't right, these things just didn't happen to me, I'm not even sure if I want them to happen.

We entered my hotel room. "Do you mind if I use your bathroom?"

I nervously sat on the edge of the bed, I could hear the shower running, the minutes were ticking by, a ball was forming in my gut. The noise of the shower stopped; the ball twisted in anticipation; I was nearly sick.

Our eyes locked as she walked out of the bathroom naked. Her long blond hair flowed over her shoulders, her hips swayed with the movement of her walk. She lent over to kiss me.

My mind was a mess, I looked into her eyes, "I need a shower!" my mind was debating whether it should be a long cold one.

Standing under the shower, my mind was in turmoil, everything was a blur. I returned to the bedroom sitting on the side of the bed, in a hotel robe. I sat there for some time trying to make a decision. Eventually reaching out to hold her hand. "I'm sorry, I haven't mean to lead you on, I just can't do this!... Sorry... I've fucked this up completely. Sorry; I shouldn't be... Fuck!"

Her reply startled and confused me, "Good Boy!" she dressed, leaving the room without saying another word.

Suzie my wife greeted me at the airport. "How was your conference?"

"Last night the strangest thing happened!"

Suzie smiled. "I know!"

"What do you mean, you know?"

"The woman you meet last night is a good friend, we had a bet between us that our husbands wouldn't be unfaithful. I won... She lost."

Bi_k
Bi_k
44 Followers